HEAVEN IN HELL || jaeyong [In...

De RuKiRa01

"I am the Demon Lord!" "Yeah and I am Captain America. Now get... Mais

Chapter - 1🌹
Chapter - 2 🌹
Chapter - 3 🌹
Chapter - 4 🌹
Chapter - 5 🌹
Chapter - 6 🌹
Chapter - 7 🌹
Chapter - 8 🌹
Chapter - 9🌹
Chapter - 10 🌹
Chapter - 11 🌹
Chapter - 12 🌹
Chapter - 13🌹
Chapter - 14 🌹
May I have your attention!!!
Chapter - 15 🌹
Chapter - 16🌹
Chapter - 17🌹
Chapter - 18 🌹
Chapter - 19 🌹
Chapter - 20 🌹
Chapter - 21 🌹
Chapter - 22 🌹
Chapter - 23 🌹
Chapter - 24 🌹
Chapter - 25 🌹
Chapter - 26 🌹
Chapter - 27 🌹
Chapter- 28 🌹
Chapter - 29🌹
Chapter - 30🌹
Chapter - 31🌹
Chapter - 32🌹
Chapter - 33🌹
Chapter - 34 🌹
Chapter - 35 🌹
Chapter - 36 🌹
chapter - 37🌹
chapter -39🌹
chapter - 40🌹
chapter - 41🌹
🙂
chapter-42🌹
Hi!
chapter -43 🌹

chapter -38🌹

395 15 3
De RuKiRa01

Jungwoo gave Lucas a knowing glance before looking at Ten and Taeil who were pretty disturbed. Lucas understood Jungwoo's distress, after all he was thinking the same thing.

Did we made a mistake by telling them?

The immortals found no other way to explain the situation to the humans. Coming up with a suitable lie that would fit in the puzzle perfectly was a tough job and seemed impossible at that time. Reluctantly the couple leaked the information to the humans as well. Taeyong being the part of the hell and was turning into a demon. The news mindfucked the immortals just like how it did to the humans right now. It was shocking indeed. It took no rocket science for Taeil and Ten to guess the real reason for their sudden visit. They were sent by Jaehyun to look after Taeyong.

"Does Taeyong know about this?" Taeil finally broke the silence.

"Actually I don't know. I was just sent to look after him and help him." Lucas honestly answered. He recalled being speechless when Jaehyun told them about Taeyong's transformation but he couldn't ask any questions as he soon fled to carry out the orders.

"I still can't wrap my head around it. Like how?? When did this happen? And most importantly, why did Jaehyun sent you guys instead of taking care of Taeyong himself?" Ten huffed. After all he was a Jaeyong shipper.

"As I said, when we get orders, we don't question our king. Its said and it should be done" Lucas replied, making Ten give him a bored look.

"What actually is happening to him?" Taeil questioned.

"His heart is turning into a power core. And his veins forming vessel for the flow of his power. Its both terrible and tedious process." Jungwoo enlightened them. "He will wake up soon, don't worry" he continued.

"Damn!! This bitch going to get those supernatural powers before me!" Ten suddenly exclaimed.

"Seriously Ten? Is that your worry now?" Taeil gave him a look.

"Naaaah! I am just stating facts" Ten tried to lighten up the mood.

A weird rumbling noise followed right after Ten's words, making everyone direct their gaze at him. "See! Even my tummy agrees!" Ten defended.

Taeil just shook his head. In no way he could win against that idiot. "Wanna eat ramen?" Taeil casually asked. He was hungry too. They were up for more than an hour now, racking their brains to understand the situation, of course they must be hungry.

Ten gasped aloud. "How can you think of something like this when our friend is having a whole change in his humanity??" Taeil gave him a death glare. He was tired and could no longer tolerate Ten's dumbass now. "2x spicy" Ten got the sign and went back to normal.

"You guys?"

"I am not hungry but who says no to rameyon?" Lucas smiled sheepishly.

"Me too!!" Jungwoo chirped in.

Taeil nodded and stood up to get to work when_

"JAEHYUN!!!!"

The group dashed to the room as they heard Taeyong's scream.

Drenched in sweats with eyes wide open and panting hard, thats how they found Taeyong.

"Taeyong, what happen? Are you okay?" Jungwoo asked while others surrounded him.

Taeyong looked puzzled for a moment when he saw Jungwoo. "Jaehyun! He needs me!!" Taeyong said and was ready to yank his blankets off when Taeil stopped him. "Taeyong calm down. What happened?"

"A nightmare?" Lucas asked cautiously.

"Jae_Jaehyun. He is in danger. I_I put him there. I_" Taeyong broke into ugly sobbing, panicking others.

"Taeyong, Taeyong, calm down. It was just a dream okay? Jaehyun is all right all fine and you didn't do anything. Calm down" Jungwoo sat beside Taeyong and rubbed smooth circles on his back.

"No! I_ I made the portal. I sent him in death trap. He is in danger. I need to go!" Taeyong again tried to get out of the bed but was pulled back by Ten this time.

"Taeyong you did nothing. You were passed out. You never left your bed. It was just a nightmare" Ten tried to console.

"He is right. We were all gathered just outside. You were sleeping" Taeil joined too.

"....but_...." Taeyong too seemed to have realised that it was indeed a nightmare. But he couldn't ignore the unsettling feeling in his heart. Something was wrong but he was clueless about what it was. For some weird reasons he had this heavy feeling of guilt in his heart. Jaehyun's tired and wounded face flashed in his mind, making him even more anxious. He looked at Jungwoo who was beside him. Jungwoo gave him a reassuring nod. Taeyong's eyes then flickered to Ten then Taeil and finally his eyes caught Lucas.

"Lucas. I can make portal" he announced out of the blue.

Lucas looked a bit shocked but then regained his composure. "Its okay Taeyong. Its just a dream. You need plenty of rest. Your body is forming a power core, maybe that's jumbling up your thoughts. You need to_"

"My thoughts are not jumbled and my mind is sane!! I created a portal. Just like the one you use to get down to hell" Taeyong defended.

Lucas was taken aback. He glanced at his mate who looked as confused as himself.
"Listen Taeyong, i know you are slowly developing your powers but it's impossible to get your command on it that easily. And another thing is, making portals................its impossible. Based on what you just dreamt, you can't conclude that it's your power. You take rest. We can talk it out in the morning."
Lucas tired to explain.

"You think I am lying?? You_ you two are here to help me, aren't you? And now you refuse to even believe me! I made the portal. I know it sounds insane but trust me. It was more than real. It didn't feel like a dream. Its_ its_"

"Taeyong please. I know you must be traumatized but what you are telling is......" Jungwoo sighed. " Power of creating portals is beyond a human who is just turning into a demon" he continued.

"I don't care if it's beyond me or not! But i made a portal through the black mirror!!!" Taeyong yelled in frustration. Both the immortals looked shocked on the mention of the black mirror while the other two looked utterly confused.

"How did you know about black mirror?" Lucas asked sternly.

"I saw it in my dream. A full length mirror but it was all black and i touched it and and something like a whirlpool formed and_"

"Taeyong, this is not a joke. You have no idea what you are blabbering. You better sleep" Lucas cut off Taeyong sternly. To some extent it surprised every single one of them seeing this side of the all the cheerful demon.

"You need me to show you?? Then i will!" Taeyong gritted his teeth in anger. Why aren't they believing him? Does it look like he was joking?

"Dont be a fool!!" Lucas raised his voice a little and successfully stopped Taeyong.
"Creating portals between different dimensions is not a common power Taeyong. Earth, Hell, heaven and the mirror you are talking about, they are all different dimensions. Some have immortality some not. You can't just make portals that could randomly connect places and not to forget, places in whole different dimensions!! Not even Jaehyun has that power!!"

"Then how the fuck you travelled from hell to here?? Who made that portal?!!" Taeyong spat back.

"The power to connect different world. The only one with that capability was our Lord I .......Lord Namjoon. And he is no more. Only the last piece of his power core/soul is left. After him, no new portals have been made. No one can make. So no, you can't have that power. You are still a human Taeyong, not a full demon. There's no way you will have that supirior power" Lucas tried his best to remain calm and collected as he explained. If you ask him, Taeyong was telling something impossible and was adamant on it. It was indeed ticking him off.

There was a dead silence after his monologue with Taeyong and Lucas glaring at each other.

"Then guess i have no other way to prove myself" Taeyong yanked the sheets off and dashed towards the washroom. Others followed him worried and Lucas can't help but roll his eyes at that. None the less, he followed as well.

Taeyong ignored his disheveled look in the mirror and placed his plam against it. He closed his eyes to focus. Few seconds passed but nothing happened. Lucas tsked and earned a jab on his side from his mate for acting so rude. A minute passed but nothing. Taeyong had his brows pinched together as he tried to direct his full concentration on the mirror. Just as Lucas was about to call out for him he caught a glimpse of black in the mirror, right under Taeyong's palm. A second or 2 passed and the small black circle was now a loop of fire with smoke covering its centre. Once the work was done Taeyong turned back to find the look of utter shock on his friends faces. Had it been any other time, he would have flexed about it. But now he knew it was not the case. But somehow it was a relief as he proved his point.

"Immortals first" Taeyong said and left the way for the guests to enter the portal.

                                         🌹

Jaehyun knew the time was very close. But it would be this early, he never knew that.

"I hope I can trust you on this" Jaehyun said.

"I will serve you with my life, my Lord!" Kun kneeled on his right kee and bowed his head.

"Thats the thing you don't have to do" Jaehyun said. Kun shot his head up to look at Jaehyun but soon lowered his gaze again.

"Stand up Kun. I am not talking to you as your king now" Kun stood up and looked at his king with confused eyes.

"Make sure to keep yourself safe and aslo this" he pushed a black colored book towards Kun.

"This book........to whom i have to deliver this?"

"You will know" Jaehyun smiled.

Kun was utterly confused. All of a sudden Jaehyun asked him to protect a book and didn't even reveal to whom he has to give it. All he could think was that, something was not right. But he was hesitant to question.

Suddenly Jaehyun brown orbs turned black, consuming the whole white of his eyes as well.

"Close the portals and keep the dreamies safe" Jaehyun said in a stern voice and stormed off his room, leaving Kun all bewildered.

                                      🌹

Jaehyun stood infront of the big majestic door. His angry eyes glaring holes at the monsterous snake that was bundled on the entire door, hissing angrily at him. Dark red scales glowing, while it's big fangs dripping venom. It was just another confirmation of the thing that was never supposed to happen. He got no time to prepare but he can't waste any time in complaining.

The snake hissed angrily again and launced itself towards Jaehyun. The king stayed rooted to his place, unfazed. His black eyes glowed red and suddenly the beast retreated back while screeching loudly. It hissed and cried in pain more when Jaehyun formed a fist. A few moments of agony for the snake and soon it fell down and shattered like glass, leaving the way all clear for the king.Jaehyun took long strides as the doors bursted open for him.

"Finally!!!! Look who just showed up!!" A voiced echoed in the entire hall followed by clapping from the same person. Oh how bad he wanted to do the same thing he did to the snake. Jaehyun clenched his jaws once his eyes landed on the person sitting on the throne. Sitting on his throne!

The person seemed to get the sign as he stood up. "Oh! My bad my bad" he fakely apologied and slowly descended down the stairs. "How dare of me to sit on Exousía when!.............when you are still alive!" There a bite in the person's tone this time.

Jaehyun raised his hand and soon the person gravitated to his grasp. Jaehyun tightened his grip around the intruders throat even more once he saw the smirk on his lips.

"Come _ on......Jae...........after torturing me ......for ages.....you still......treat me .......this way" the person struggled to speak.

"Because that's what you deserve!" Jaehyun threw him towards the wall but the person was caught by another new commer who appeared out of thin air. Jaehyun was not a bit surprised. Soon a woman appeared right beside the first person followed by another 4 men. They all looked at Jaehyun and gave a knowing smirked. The women vanished in thin air with a puff and reappeared right infront of Jaehyun. "You look even more handsome from this side of the mirror" she said seductively and brought her face even closer to Jaehyun's. Jaehyun made a hand gesture and dark vines crawled up her body, choking her and preventing her from touching him.

"Oh come on Jaehyun, don't be so ungrateful. Is this how you're supposed to treat me when i even gave you my throne?" the first intruder was not so surprisingly all fine now, as if he never was in Jaehyun's death grip. He clapped once and the vines turned into smoke and vanished setting the woman free. Truth to be told, it surprised Jaehyun. After being caged inside the dark mirror, how the hell the person was still holding his power. And maybe he read Jaehyun's mind.

"You must be thinking how i have my magic intact, when my core should have been exhausted because of being caged in that fucking mirror that gawn at my power every passing second!!?" His tone turned angrier. He then chuckled.

"Your throne? Exousía was never yours! You don't deserve it Mammon" a voice said and soon the owner appeared.

The words seemed to have turned some nuts in that person's (Mammon's) mind as his smirk dropped and his face contoured in anger.

"The throne was mine! It is mine and will always be. I would have been the king of hell!! I am the king of hell!! Only if Namjoon hadnot messed up that day, then I would have taken the crown!Johnny!" he yelled, recognising the new commer very easily.

"You never was the chosen one" Jaehyun said in a stern tone. "You never deserved to be the king. A sinner can never be the king of the Hell! You are just greed ,who feeds on human's worst emotions!"

Silence engulfed them.

The person snorted then chuckled, and soon it turned into historical laughing. Its scary how his emotions changed every other minute.

"You_ I can't. You are so funny Jaehyun! You are so so gullible. The same old stupid Jaehyunie.............. Throne belongs to the powerful and that's what I am. Thats what that stupid Namjoon feared. I was capable enough to take over the 3 dimensions. And I bet i will!"

"And this is what I was talking about. You are just greed. Lord Namjoon knew your wicked intentions. He even sacrificed himself to lock you up in the dark mirror! And that's exactly where you belong!" Jaehyun growled back.

"You know Jaehyun why you're unable to kill us? Even after centuries and centuries?" Mammon spoke up again, in a teasing tone.
"Because Greed is immortal! Invincible! Look at those pathetic humans Jaehyun. Look at them! They are full of greed. So greedy they recognise noone and they will do anything to fulfil their greed. Anything!!" Yoon laughed again. "That's my breathe Jaehyun. That makes me invincible. I hold the power and it will only increase each passing second. Because humans are never humane!" He laughed.

"You think you can take the throne from me?" Jaehyun mocked back.

"Tsk tsk tsk! I don't think so Jaehyun............I will take it. You know very well, i just need to kill you and Exousía will be power hungry, the hunger that my powers are enough to quench. I can balance its power and you know it."

Jaehyun gritted his teeth, his hands trembled in anger. Dark veins crawled under his skin on his face while long sharp horns tore open his forehead as it grew out. Black crystal appeared right in the center of his forehead giving the appearance of a 3rd eye. Jaehyun held the back of his neck with one hand and held the last bone of his neck. He tightened his grip once he felt the strong metal of his weapon. The king pulled out the mighty weapon of his................scythe. The sharp blade shone even in the dim light. Jaehyun felt good after holding out his weapon after so long.

"Dream on" Jaehyun said and Mammon clicked his tongue. But a smirk appeared on his lips and dark green balls of light came out of his body and took a shape of a human, himself to be specific. It was his clone. It took a blink of an eye and there were hundreds of Yoon standing infront of the King.

"You are a fool if you think of me to be a weakling Jaehyun. That mirror couldn't kill me neither could it kill my power core! Namjoon sacrificed his life for nothing!!" A voice said from the crowd of Mammon's spoke but it was difficult to pinpoint who actually spoke. They all looked alike.

"I never knew he still had his powers" Win-win appeared out of thin air and whispered , just loud enough for Johnny and Jaehyun to hear.

"You still are out numbered! What will you do now Jaehyuniee!" The woman mocked, as she locked her lust filled eyes with him.

"We are enough for you, losers!!" Another voice boomed inside the giant throne hall.

Jaehyun turned back to find Mark standing on the door threshold with Kun behind him along with the other dreamies. He glared at Kun and that's when he got another surprise.

"Yuta?"

"Wtf!! Yuta?? How the heck are your here???!!" Win-win spotted his mate in the crowd. With a happiness of 0.000001 second, Win-win next saw horror after remembering the war ground they were standing on.

The said human gave his mate a cheeky smile. Yuta knew he would get a nice scolding from Win-win once he revealed that he did kinda snuck in with dreamies and was in the hell for like 2 days now, surprisingly unnoticed. The kids being a great help too. The human marked the weirdness in his mate's behaviour when he met him few days ago. Needless to say it bothered him alot. He wanted to find out what was wrong and thus explains his sneaking in.

Jaehyun was frustrated at this point. He never was this angry at Kun as he was now for the surprise. He clearly asked Kun to keep the kids safe but they were now standing infront of him challenging the 7 deadliest sins. Yes the 7 deadliest sin in their human form. They feed on the exact sin they represent_ lust, ,glutonny, sloth, pride, anger, envy and at last greed. With every passing decades humans are transforming into their even more sinister self. Being blinded by the dazzling lights of the fake world they are committing worst crimes, thus ensuring the immortality of those 7 sins, empowering them even more.

Jaehyun doesn't know if he should feel proud or should bang his head on the wall. Of all the times Kun chose a very very very wrong time to disrespect his orders.

"What you all are doing here?!!" Johnny spat angrily as well. And that's when the newcomers noticed him.

"Johnny hyung!!!!!"

"You are alive!!!"
"Oh my devil!!! Hyung you alive!!!!"

The group came rushing into the Hall, completely ignoring their enemies and jumped on Johnny one over other, practically burying the poor demon under them.

"Get_up!!" Johnny breathed out. He was not in his best health after all he was suddenly pulled out of his jail by Jaehyun, that was a surprise and shock for him as well.

Meanwhile Win-win was so close to yeet Yuta out of the hell. Yuta being the only human in a war field of immortals. Just the thought of it was giving chills to Win-win. And the fact that Yuta was all smily was even more irritating. Does that guy even knows in what heck of a mess he got his ass into?

"Oh look!! We got Jaehyun a little army!! How cute. It's better to get rid of all your supporters anyways!" One of the Mammon charged towards the Johnny plus dreamies sandwich with a swords, but before he could touch them, he was sliced into half and turned into dust.

"Don't you dare touch my kids!" Jaehyun threatened. A drop of green liquid dropped from the tip of the pointed blade of his weapon.

Johnny and other got on their feet hurriedly.

"Kun get them back!!" Jaehyun ordered.

"Hyung No!! If it's a war then we fight with you!!" Jaemin said.

"You accepted us in our worst, hyung. This is the least we could do! Dont send us back!" Renjun cried as well.

"Please hyung. We are a part of the army. Your army. Your soldiers. Please don't cut us out" Mark begged and Jeno pleaded as well.

"Don't worry kiddos. I don't like to separate familes. You all will stick together and will die together!" Mammon interrupted and the entire troop of his clone charged towards them. There was no time to think. No time to waste. Though he never imagined this to ever happen but now he had to do what he hated so much.........agreeing to the dreamies.

"Be safe and run away when you get the chance to" he said and sprung out his wings charging towards the troop of greedy clones.

The dreamies beamed as they yelled back, "don't worry hyung!!! We came prepared!!" Drawing out weird looking tools or should we call them weapons.

Yuta too pulled out small marker like thing.

"What the heck is that?" Win-win asked, still annoyed.

"Renjun gave me this!" Yuta beamed like a kid who got new toy. Win-win gave him a questioning look.
"And what are you supposed to do with that? Draw killer dicks of their forehead?"

" Oh no babe. Its like this" Yuta hit the bottom of the cylindrical object and white laser like light came out of the bottom and top of it. Win-win knew what it was and had his mouth wide open in shock. Did Yuta just got a lightsaber, just like the one they both saw in the movie, on one of their dates?? He doesn't know if he should be happy or worried that the idiot of his boyfriend got a deadly weapon.

"Watch out!!" Yuta alerted and pulled Win-win by his arm, while salshing a black shadow like thing that attacked Win-win and it turned into ashes. Another surprise for Win-win. Yuta knows how to use that??

"Cool?" Yuta flexed. Win-win gave him a thumbs up.

"Then give me a kiss!!" Yuta cheered and Win-win compiled. He was about to plant his lips on Yuta's when a sticky octopus tentacle like thing wrapped around Yuta's neck, chocking him. Win-win panicked, but easily spotted the source. The woman ,who was with Mammon, had one of her arm spilt open into many tentacles and, one was attacking Yuta.

Win-win wasted no time and pulled out his sword from back of his neck as well and sliced the tentacle, freeing Yuta. The woman screamed in pain.

"Keep your hands off of my man you lusty whore!!!" Win-win yelled. He checked up on Yuta who looked okay now, except for his ragged breathing.

"She looks horrible" Yuta commented. He would not lie that he was not a tiny bit scared by the lady. He had never seen anything thing like her in real life. It terrified him.

(Succubus of lust - Asmodeous)

(Credits to the creater. I just downloaded it and other pics from Google. And i selected it as a character. And the name as well. Idk a single shit about mythology so don't come at me!)

"You filthy men!!!" The woman yelled and attacked them again.

"Stick with me!" Win-win ordered.
"Always my love!!" Yuta reply and both charged towards her.

Meanwhile

"Am I seeing this right?" Jaemin was doubting his eyes now.
"I wish you wrong" Renjun too had his eyes glued to the ugly monster infront of them. One second ago they were happy to fight 3 against one match with their single enemy. Renjun, Jaemin and Jeno, 3 would be enough to over power the man. But just like a nightmare, the man transformed into a beast in no time. And he now now 4 time bigger than them.

(Beelzebub- demon of glutonny)

The poor angel and the human were  seeming nightmare with open eyes.
"Guys move!!!" Jeno's voice alerted the two and they were just on time to dodge the big ass axe that now sliced the floor. They hid behind a pillar.

"Damn!!!" Renjun could feel his heart beating in his throat.

"You guys are okay??" Jeno asked worried.

"Bitch going to pay for scaring my Junnie!" Jaemin was about to stand up but was stopped by Renjun. He was pulled by his hand and was surprised by a soft pair of lips pressed against his. He knew the touch and kissed back.

"Let's get that MF!!!" Renjun was the first to break the kiss. Jaemin smiled but then stopped them.

"Wait!" He said and pulled Jeno by collar to smack his lips on the Demon's, completing the circle of their kissing.

"Now let's go!" Jaemin broke the kiss, and exclaimed. He pulled out his weapon from the back of his neck as well. A big bow and an arrow. He opened his now black wings and flew up high right infront of the demon.

"Look here you ugly rotten piece of spoilled cheese!!" Jaemin called out. The moster growled in offence and swung his axe at Jaemin who luckily dodged. When spotted the best weak point, Jaimin shoot his shot. The arrow grew in size in mid air and stuck right in the monsters mouth, leaving him screeching in pain. It stumble a little back and forth.

"My turn!!" Renjun declared and rolled towards other pillar. He pulled out a, what looked like a gun. He aimed the weapon towards another pillar infront of him and pulled the trigger. With a rope attached, the arrow head stuck to the pillar. Renjun then tied his side of end on the pillar as well. The monster soon stumbled on the rope and with a ground shaking rumble fell on to the floor.

"Gonna open all your stitches motherfucker!" Jeno cracked his neck and twisted his wrist before freeing his own wings and flying towards the growling monster.

"What the heck is that!" Chenle panted and leaned against the wall.

"A lazy ass. I bet it's the demon of slot" Jisung replied.

"Thanks for the enlightenment" Chenle sassed.

"You are the one who asked" Jisung whined making Chenle roll his eyes.

"It was an exclamation Ji, not a question"
"And how am I supposed to see exclamation in the sentence that you are literally just saying?" Jisung defended.

Chenle just huffed in annoyance. Instead of bickering back he peaked from his hidden spot. The monster had climbed up the wall and was hanging from the ceiling with his 3 legs, as Chenle would like to describe because in no way those two things coming out of his shoulder blade were wings. The monster was calmly sticking to the ceiling and throwing bombs in slomo on the people below, but it was difficult to spot the bomb or the beast, making it impossible to dodge. Another disturbing fact was it's creepy ear to ear smile. It was giving chills to the poor human soul.

(Demon of sloth- Belphegor)

"I don't like his smile!!" Chenle caught a glimpse of the monster again and got goosebumps upon seeing those sharp yet ugly teeth.
"Okay, i will tell him when i meet him" Jisung sassed back this time.

"Now will we keep on bickering or should we think of a way to deal with that sloth?" Chenle said.

"I can deal with it but first i need to see it and that fucker won't let go of his invisibility cloak!!" Jisung whined like the kid he is.

"Ooooo!! I love Harry Potter!" Jisung gave Chenle a look.
"Okay okay, let me think....idea!!" Chenle exclaimed.

"That was fast" Jisung praised.

Chenle took out some tiny balls from his pocket while a small gun from other pocket.

"Give me your socks" he asked out of the blue.

"Huh?"

"Hurry!!"
"Okay okay" Jisung pulled out his socks and handed it over to Chenle who took a sniff and almost passed out in the process.

"Hey! Thats my new socks_" Chenle gave Jisung a look.

"_that I've been wearing for a week now" Jisung said in tiny.

"Perfect!" Chenle said and put a tiny ball inside the sock and tightly tied it. He then fixed it to his gun and peaked out again. He stuck out his head even more when he couldn't spot the demon. He moved out a little more.

"Lele!"

"Chill Ji. I guess he is not_ oooaaa!!!" Chenle hurriedly ran back to his spot.

"What happened??" Jisung asked worried.

"Its right on the other side of this wall. Chenle almost got a heartattack even he was already a dead being, when he suddenly caught the glimpse of the beast up on the wall, behind which they were hiding.

"Let me handle it" Jisung tried to grab the gun but Chenle pulled away.

"Better be ready to carry out your part" he whisper yelled. Jisung huffed but pulled out his weapon as well _ a 7 headed flail.

Chenle peaked out again with Jisung sticking right behind him, ready to pull him inside if the monster attacks him.

Chenle caught a glimpse of the monster and hit the trigger instantly, hitting the target right. A puff of very pungent smoke appeared after the bullet hit the monster. It coughed hard and soon was clearly visible. Chenle cheered in victory, the beast was successfully distracted and lost control over its magic. Shout out to Jisung's pungent socks

"Time to get back to the ground fucker!" Jisung said and attacked it. 2 of the flial chains wrapped around the horns of the beast while other 2 tied around its hands, and the 3 trapping it's legs. Jisung pulled hard and the beast fell down from the wall, all entangled in the chains and spiked metallic balls.

(Demon of pride- azgoth)

"There's only one beast with pride and that's me bitch!!!!" Haechan hissed as he glared at the monster infront of him. "But i never imagined pride to be this demonic" he continued.

"Pride is evil when it crosses the line and this dickhead is a demon of it" Mark clarified.

The couple were running around, dodging the bombs the demon was throwing at them.

"Mark! Take me to that fucker!" Haechan screamed out to Mark as he dodged another bomb.

"What!! Are you nuts?" Mark yelled back.

"Trust me! I have a plan. We have to tie down its wings first. Only then we can control it!"

Mark was unsure of the plan. He stared at Haechan worriedly.
"We don't have time Mark!" Haechan snapped Mark to reality. Reluctantly, Mark nodded. He spread out his dark wings and back hugged his mate before pulling themselves up in the air.

"Damn! I hate it but i am loving it!!" Haechan yelled as Mark made a swirl in mid air flying right behind the beast, out of it's vision.

Mark was about to scold him but then he remembered, his mate was always the adventurous type, even if its life and death situation.

Haechan wiggled a little as he shoved his hands inside his pocket searching for something.

"Aha!" He exclaimed once he got what he wanted. He showed it to Mark. A red stick.

"You gonna tie that monsterous wings with this stick?" Mark was doubting Haechan's mental health now.

"Oh CanAdA!" Haechan rolled his eyes. "Its not just a stick."

"Then what is it?"

"You will see. Get us a little lower and closer it that idiot" Haechan instructed his mate. Mark nodded then proceeded to carry out the task.

One close enough to the monster from behind, Haechan said," hold me tight" and aimed to throw it at the demon, but suddenly the beast turned back staring right at them.

On refex Haechan let out a scream and threw the stick at the moster with a lot of strength. The stick broke into many sticks in mid air and even one of it hit right into the monster's eye. No doubt it took the demon off guard. It screeched in pain as other 10 tiny sticks pierced through his wings and body. The next second the beast's wings stopped flapping and looked like it froze, as a result it fell on the ground with a loud thud. It galred at the couple in the air but couldn't even move a muscle.

"What did you do?" Mark was confused but impressed, even ignored that his mate just startled him with a high pitched scream.

"Kind a poison stick. It stops the flow of magin by the power core. Renjun made it."

"Wow!! Daebak! He finally came up with something useful. That means we won?"

"Bad news. Its temporary honey. We need to think of something fast before the sticks loses its effect" Haechan reminded.

"Hmm. True. But Renjun did made some good shit this time. Idk how he came up with that?"

"Kungfu Panda" Haechan answered his query.

Mark can't help but chuckle at his friend's antics. Renjun is a weird genius, infact.

      (Demon of envy and demon of wrath)

Kun and Johnny were having a hard time dealing with the two demons. They looked all brittle, as if a punch would be enough to knock their heads off of their bodies but damn!!! They were made out of something else. Just by looking at them Kun and Johnny had that worm biting in their brain, making them annoyed and irritated, haterd bubbling inside their chest. They were pure evil.

"Are you okay?" Kun panted. He looked at Johnny who looked no better than himself, with the new wounds decorating his skin.

Johnny looked at Kun for a second then fixed his gaze back to the two monster infront of him. He nodded. But Kun knew he was as bad as himself. No matter how hard they hit the demons, no matter how much power they use on them, in a second they sprung up on their feet again, and their wounds healing crazy fast!!! Its shocking and not so shocking at the same time.  After all humans are serving them with best protein. People breath anger and live on jealousy. They never have that open heart to be happy for others. They never care to look out for their faults. They nurture anger and revenge even to their death beds. They never let go, they never forgive. Its easy to nurture revenge and just as much difficult it is to be forgiving and human being human they chose the easy way. They can burn in jealousy and hatred every single day but they can't put out the fire to live a much more cooler life. Because that's........... difficult.

Thus, explains why this beast wouldn't faze!!

Johnny flickered his eyes towards the big crowd at the other corner. He could spot the red glow that flickered. There was Jaehyun, his best friend, dealing with an entire crowd unlike himself. He was worried for him. How bad he wanted to help his king but he knew that if he doesn't distract those two beast they will end up attacking Jaehyun. Handling these two beast would be the least they could do for their king as for now.

"Let's go!" Johnny yelled, holding his weapon tight.

Kun swung his spear and held it in better way and followed, ready to fight the two beast.

        (Demon of greed - Mammon)

Hooking the blade to its neck, Jaehyun pulled his scythe as he sliced its neck while jabbed the foot of his weapon into the heart of the one attacking him from the back. They were a lot in number, attacking him from everywhere. But he was not the King of hell for no reason. He was efficient enough to take down 100s more of them single handedly but the problem doesn't end there. Fighting the clones worth no praise in his eyes. What he wanted was to behead the one, that was smirking at him from far away, as he sent 100s of clones of himself. Jaehyun gritted his teeth in anger. He knew this trick very well. It was a distraction, a trick to tire him in the worst way and not letting him think to come up with a permanent solution. He can't kill them he was well aware of that fact. They can only be locked up in the same hell they were before. The dark mirror. But given the situation now, there's no way to send them back into that darkness again. Unfortunately they had become even stronger than when they were locked in the mirror.

If this keeps on then he would have to get to the last resort, even if it could be fatal, even if it won't guarantee a 100% success.

Jaehyun was focused on killing the clones as he cleared his way towards the main source.

Suddenly sound of strong wind allerted every single person. Not a second later they all felt a slight pull towards the door that seemed to be dissolving and forming a whirlpool. A tiny snake of fire crawled around the whirlpool, outlining it with raging fire. The wind stopped and new guests stepped into the war arena.

A very unexpected, worst timing, visit if you ask Jaehyun.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.1K 438 70
??: i curse you... your kids will never get to live with their love or mate... they won't live for more than 25 years... and you will never be able t...
42.9K 2.3K 48
Lee Jeno x Na Jaemin ~Hi 😊 ~Who's this? ~I'm your number neighbor. Our phone numbers are almost exactly the same, except the last digit is off by ju...
339 17 8
"no matter what life time we're in, i will never stop loving you." Surely love between two people can't be that unfortunate. How wrong could it poss...
133K 6.5K 83
Vampire AU "You're a monster. Your only role in this world is to ruin people's lives. You're completely useless to this society, that's why you get k...