You're My Mission| B.Barnes (...

By trillest_lvhh

People always wondered what would've happened if Steve had went back in time to Peggy and His relationship wi... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.

9.

1.9K 113 40
By trillest_lvhh

Bucky

With only a couple of hours away from Germany, Sam was asleep as I was sitting there thinking to myself. I didn't know if it was just sexual attraction to Y/N or if I actually found her attractive and gained feelings for her. She knew exactly what to say to make me feel better constantly. Her smile and her laugh was everything to me, it could bright up a whole room.
The thing was if there was some type of feeling there for her I wouldn't even know how to even approach her. She lost her husband not too long ago who was also my best friend and in a sense it feels kind of unrealistic for her to even have any feelings back.

"What's wrong?" I heard her voice ask as I looked up from my hands over at her just laying there cuddled in a furry throw blanket she bought before we met Torres for our flight.
"Nothing I'm okay" I lied as she let out a small laugh. "You've been awkward since this morning What's up?" She asked.
"Nothing I've just been thinking about this whole thing with Walker." I lied as she nodded and sat up from the matching pillow to bought.

She moved her blanket and patted the spot next to her. "Come here" she softly said with a sweet smile. "No I'm fine" I assured looking back down at my hands.

"Bucky come here" She repeated as I looked up then at her for a moment. I then got off the cargo boxes walking over towards her

Then finally sat next to her. "You need to rest and stop thinking about that constantly." She started off while placing her blanket on my body while bringing her part up to her neck. I just faintly smiled doing the same as I just sat there.

She definitely had a nurturing spirit about her and I think that's what draws me to her. She didn't care nor judged me based off what I used to be and I wondered why she
Didn't. "Can I ask you a question?" I asked breaking the silence. "Yeah" she said looking over at me. "Why are you so nice to me?" I started off "you know with everything I've ever done or you know with me at one point trying to kill you?" I asked as she giggled at the last part.

"Why would I keep judging based off of something you did in the past if you're a new person?" She asked. "Why give you hell if you already give yourself enough hell over thinking and having dreams of being the old you?" She questioned as I finally looked at her . "If it was me going through what you're going through I would want someone by my side no matter what i say because that's one of those things you can't deal with alone" she explained.

"You push those away who really care for you because you think you don't deserve it and you should do it alone but in all actuality you can't do it alone" She said "And if you keep trying to do it alone you're not going to make it" She added as She looked over at me and I faintly smiled making her smile.
"Besides under all of that you're a sweetheart" She said as I chuckled and looked down feeling a kiss on my cheek.
I just smiled and finally looked over at her then chuckled.

"What was that for?" I asked as she shrugged "I don't know you look like you needed it" She said as we shared a smile and she laid her head on my shoulder. I immediately felt myself warm up inside.

________

We were in Germany as we checked into a hotel for the night. I got in the shower thinking about that dream I had of Y/N because getting to know her more I realized that dream is just a fantasy because she doesn't strike me that type. I'd hate to say it but she comes off as a pillow princess but all in all how would I actually know?

About fifteen minutes of being in the shower I finally got drying my body and wrapping the towel around my torso.
I went into my room turning on the news so I can think about something else. I unwrapped my towel realizing I was fully erect and just sighed to myself. "What are we going to do man?" I asked looking down. "The best I got is my hand" I added.

I then went to turn off the lights and got in the bed beginning to stroke myself slowly closing my eyes. "Fuck" I groaned lowly beginning to jerk my hand up and down slowly. I was trying to get Y/N out of my mind while doing this because it felt wrong but I just couldn't. I'd rather have my nightmares that I've been having then dreams and visions of me fucking Y/N because I have to see her the next day.

"Shit" I groaned going faster as grunts left my mouth. My eyes were closed shut as my mouth hung low. I felt a hand glide across my chest as my eyes automatically opened. Y/N was now sitting beside me rubbing her hand across my chest. I immediately closed my eyes trying to block out all the thoughts but still concentrate on getting one off.
I felt her hand again as I opened my eyes to her climbing on top of me as she grabbed my base and placed me inside of her.

Her hands roamed up my chest as she wrapped a hand around my throat beginning to move up and down slowly. "Oh fuck" I groaned biting down on my bottom lip closing my eyes. "You like that?" She asked slowly moving up and down as I groaned.
She moved my hand to her throat as I looked up at her watching her lean her head back moaning out my name. "Fuck you're so sexy" I let out placing my other hand on her waist.

She sat on me all the way taking every inch as I moaned closing my eyes. "Stay right there" I moaned as I felt myself release in her. "Mmm that was a lot baby" she moaned out as I opened my eyes realizing no one was there. I finally looked down seeing my mess slide down my base. "Shit" I said to myself before getting up and going to clean myself up.

Once I was finished I went and got in the bed going to straight to sleep.

_______

Sam, Y/N and I were walking around in a dark garage as I looked around for a light. "Bucky where the hell are we?" Sam started off as I cut the lights on. "Let me just walk you through a hypothetical , Can I walk you through a hypothetical?" I questioned as Y/N and Sam looked back at me. "What did you do?" Sam asked. "I didn't do anything" I admitted.

Y/N just smirked and looked down shaking her head. "You're an awful liar" Y/N said . I started explaining to Sam and Y/N my hypothetical as Sam interrupted "I don't like how casual you're being about this" Sam started off. " and where the hell are we?" He asked again as we heard footsteps and I looked up seeing Zemo. Y/N and Sam immediately looked at Zemo. "Bucky" Y/N started off looking back at me. "Look just trust me" I stated. "Bucky did you forget what happened?" Sam started off "he framed you, he blew up the UN and killed king T'Chaka. Do you think the wakandans forgot about that?!" Sam asked.

"We're going to jail" Y/N simply said pinching the bridge of her nose. "If I may intervene" we heard Zemo say. "No!" Sam and I both yelled pointing towards him.

I then looked back at Sam "You broke the law, you stuck your neck out for me" I started off. "I'm just asking you to do it again" I sincerely said to Sam. "Okay but after this He's goes straight back to prison" Sam said as I did a simple nod.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 7.2K 42
BOOK 1 About five years ago, a one night stand tore Bucky's life apart. It was also the night before his wedding. Now he's married to her sister and...
111K 2.7K 22
18+ Readers ONLY please! Being burned by the man I loved and thought I was going to spend my life with was without a doubt one of the hardest times i...
406K 10.5K 50
[ įµ‡įµ’įµ’įµ įµ’āæįµ‰ į¶¦āæ įµ‡įµ˜Ź³āæįµ— įµ‰įµˆįµįµ‰Ė¢ Ė¢įµ‰Ź³į¶¦įµ‰Ė¢ ] įµ‰įµˆį¶¦įµ—į¶¦āæįµ įµ‡įµ‰įµįµƒāæ: Ā¹ā°/Ā³/Ā¹ā· įµ‰įµˆį¶¦įµ—į¶¦āæįµ į¶ į¶¦āæį¶¦Ė¢Ź°įµ‰įµˆ: ā¹/Ā¹Ā²/Ā¹ā¹ āwhat's she doing?āž āshe... she got him out of... he went bac...
104K 2.2K 101
[complete!] "š˜šŽš” š‘š„š€šƒš˜?" "š€š’ šˆ'š‹š‹ š„š•š„š‘ šš„." š‰ames "Bucky" Barnes had been lost for a very, very long time. He didn't know what i...