Paradox [Boboiboy Fanfiction]

By blazingsuns

Paradox /ˈperəˌdäks/ Noun : a seemingly absurd or self-contradictory statement or proposition that when inves... More

All About Lia
Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N 1
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Special Chapter 01
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Special Chapter 02
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note and Announcement
Special Chapter 03
Epilogue
Special Chapter 04

Chapter 55

150 10 27
By blazingsuns

Chapter 55

Krive'a launches an attack by extending her arms to them for a punch that they all dodge by leaping away. Landing on her feet, Ying lets out a growl at her, "Out of all people we can encounter, we had to encounter you?!"

"Why? Are you afraid?" Krive'a replied with a chuckle. She swung out her hyperextended arm forward to Ying who then ran away. But she ended up being caught and yanked up as if she is a yoyo.

"No!" Yaya cried, much to Krive'a laughing. "Who's next? For sure I can handle this by myself. You're just a bunch of young ones!" Her statement angered the elemental hero, "Young ones you say?! I'll show you who's the young one!"

He signaled the rest of the gang to spring into action in which they obeyed him.

"How dare you hurt her," Yaya is angry at what Krive'a did to her best friend, a pink aura started to surround her. She did a leap to smash the ground, causing numerous slabs of the earth to levitate. "Take this!" She started to send the slabs to her by punching each of them.

Krive'a chuckled and swiftly dodged the launched slabs to her. Given her enhanced speed and elasticity, it was easy for her to do so. She extended her arm that got Yaya and did a flip that ends up plowing her away.

"Oh dear Yaya, you're nothing but just an angry woman. Try harder-" She got cut off by whips of shadow coming by and restraining her followed by a slab of earth binding her legs in the courtesy of both Fang and Boboiboy Earth. The sudden restrain surprised her made her eyes widen even more with the Filipinas heading toward her.

"Sonic Energy Blast!" Lia released a huge stream of sound waves while Leizel did a leap to fire a white energy beam that merged with the sound waves, making it powerful enough to blast her with an explosive force.

While she got blasted, she accidentally released TrackBot. She landed on the ground; a bit injured from the previous attack but it didn't stop her from regaining her strength to fight again to retrieve the power sphere. However, the moment she stood up, she got taken down by Gopal, Yaya, and Ying doing their combination move.

Yaya held a diamond-transformed Gopal and whacked Krive'a away. She then used her gravity power to enclose her in a pink bubble then smashed her down to the ground. Ying sped up to continuously kick Krive'a until she had no chance to fight back.

With one final kick, Krive'a crashed into a tree that made the three grin their victory.

Letting out a grunt, Krive'a slowly stood up, limping a bit. "You pesky kids!" She directed a long kick into a large tree behind them that ended up toppling upon them. Their screams of pain were heard making her satisfied.

Suddenly, a flamethrower headed upon her that made her jump out of the way to avoid it. Boboiboy Blaze showed up, anger in his eyes, "I've heard that you're weak when it comes to fire. Take this!" He summoned his fire chakrams then projects them to her.

She simply dodged it then made her way to Boboiboy Blaze, who ends up releasing another flamethrower from his mouth. She wasn't able to react so she got hit by the flamethrower.

Krive'a cried in pain as she landed on the ground; the flamethrower made her body sweat a lot since she is malleable. "This is impossible!" She growled then stood up, "A bunch of kids beating me?!"

"Looks like someone's mad," Krive'a heard a voice yelling out to her. She then saw Fang who is fused into his shadow eagle and hauling Leizel by the arms; he does a spin and throws the girl, and as she goes hurtling down, she has her energy ready in her arms. "Energy Beam!" The white energy beam blew Krive'a away. Fang plunged down to her then uses the eagle to thwack her up to the sky.

Krive'a felt weak, she couldn't bear to move anymore as she was freely falling down the sky. But it wasn't over for her, Lia was seen on-air, doing an acrobatic pose that was upside down. She was doing this as she was channeling her energy.

She clenched her fist, making it glow purple. "Shock blast!" She generates magenta shock waves that increased the damage on Krive'a. For the finale, Boboiboy, who's now into two- Blaze and Solar were after her.

"You always say that you're invincible but you can't handle the heat," Boboiboy Blaze smirked as he lifts up his fist. "Blazing Fire Punch!" A blazing knuckle in the form of fire was released.

"Solar Beam Strike!" Yellow light beams were blasted out from Solar's eyes that added on the attack of Blaze. Both attacks created a huge explosion that when the dust cleared off, a defeated and slightly warped Krive'a was on the ground.

Moaning in pain, she slowly stood to escape but Yaya, Ying, and Gopal blocked her way. Running to the side, she was met by Fang and Leizel makes her sprint to the other but Boboiboy, who's now back in his original form, and Lia stopped her.

She is surrounded by the whole gang.

"It's over, Krive'a." Ying menacingly said with her fists both clenched. Leizel nodded, agreeing to Ying. She gave out a scoff to Krive'a, "You had one last chance back then to prove that you can still be on the good side, but now... you're on the opposite side indeed. I won't allow you to hurt my friends again!"

Boboiboy approached the middle-aged woman with a grim expression, "Tell your friend that the next time he'll attempt to find my dad, that's the last thing he's going to do. Mark my words... You started me, I will end you."

"Aww, what a nice speech. Say, did you write that beforehand?" Krive'a commented with a dark chuckle that added fuel to the fire. "You know what, I won't be able to tell that to him."

All of a sudden, an evil cackle was heard as Adudu and Mega Probe landed behind them then the robot grabbed the power sphere which surprised them. "What's wrong? Not used to our new team?" Adudu taunted.

Lia and Ying both dashed their way toward them but they suddenly disappeared. The two girls halt with a gasp. At the same time, Krive'a disappeared without a warning shocked Boboiboy.

Everyone else was taken aback by the sudden disappearance.

"Crap. Looks like we're in trouble." Leizel announced with a sigh.

---

"They want?!" KokoCi exclaimed. The gang was at the spaceship and heading back to the TAPOPS station. Boboiboy just reported to the commander and admiral about what happened at the mission.

Tarung growled, "How did you let this happen?! There were 7 of you and only 3 of them!" He slammed the table back at the station. When he did it, it frightened the gang. "They probably have one of Tristan's gadgets that can easily teleport them back to their station," Leizel said with frustration.

Yaya sighed, "We're so sorry about this, commander. Everything happened quickly." KokoCi scoffed, "You don't understand... That power sphere doesn't just have a tracking power."

"What do you mean, commander?" Fang asked with a puzzled look. "TrackBot grants tracking teleportation. Once tracked down, it can teleport them to any person one desires to find." KokoCi enlightened them, disappointment in his voice.

Everyone in the spaceship gasped, then KokoCi continued. "In other words, now that Andres has his hands on that power sphere, he can get to Amato anytime. He will get to Amato anytime."

---

Krive'a, Adudu, and Probe reappeared back in the Orangpina station. Adudu, who was holding onto the power sphere, got down from Probe then handed it to Andres.

Andres grinned upon receiving the power sphere, "I'm impressed. You all did well today. This is the first time that I've seen achievement in this team. I knew I made the right decision to recruit you."

"Well, we also couldn't have done it without Tristan's technology," Adudu commented, flattered at Andres' praise. "But thank you, boss." He slightly bowed.

"You should've seen the look on their faces when these two arrived to help me," Krive'a said, referring to the gang's reaction to Adudu and Probe's appearance. "It was priceless!" She cackled.

"Too bad that I didn't witness it," Andres replied then he turned his back on them to exit the room. "But I'll have it that way. What's important is that we have the power to locate Amato."

---

"I'm disappointed in all of you. Although this is only the first time that a power sphere was not retrieved but every sphere count, you all know that." KokoCi firmly said with furrowed eyebrows and crossed arms.

The gang is quiet as the higher-ups reprimand them for their failure to retrieve the power sphere. As much as they were getting sick of it, they knew this was part of the job.

"The reason why we needed that power sphere is to track down the station so you can stop the quantum generator. But now that they have it, they have the upper hand." The commander continued.

"This gives us a reason not to let you all get back to Earth. With that, you will not be going back to the station until you finish your next mission." Tarung authoritatively said. "And when is that admiral?" Yaya asked, dreading his answer.

Tarung furrowed his eyebrows, "To be announced. Most probably the next mission will start tomorrow, we'll keep you all posted." With that, the holograms of the higher-ups were diminished.

There was an awkward silence in the ship; no one dared to speak up about the previous events because they were all ashamed of themselves. All were thinking that they could've done better.

The rest turned to Boboiboy, whose silence was scaring all of them. His face was emotionless, making it hard for all of them to suppose how he feels at the moment. Lia sighed, breaking the silence, "Hey, I know you're-"

The leader let out a laugh, then ended up snorting. He went on like that for a minute and so that annoyed Gopal and Fang. "Oh boy, he's going to burst, isn't he?" Gopal whispered to his friend.

"Tracking teleportation..." The leader trailed off then shook his head, "Dang, if you guys knew about that, you would've helped Lia and Ying with Adudu and Probe, huh?" His start off suddenly pissed off Ying, "Boboiboy, it's a systemic mistake! No one saw it coming, not even you!"

"That's the frustrating part! Not even I saw it coming and now they have what it takes to locate my dad and get to him in a snap. How great!" Sarcasm was in his voice, then he snorted again.

Leizel rolled her eyes, realizing she has to deal with him again. "Oh, so that's now our fault? That not even you saw it coming?!" Fang sighed, walking to Boboiboy. "Hey, there's no need to dwell on it, what's done is done. Nothing's going to happen if you keep throwing these tantrums."

"That's easy for you to say, your dad isn't in danger like mine!" Boboiboy retorted, facing Fang with his angered look.

"Well, he was and it's all because of the same person," Fang started then he glanced at Lia who is now sad before continuing. "But as what I've said, what's done is done. Let's just find another way to stop him."

Boboiboy snorted, "Another way? There's no other way! They got the power, what else can we do? It was supposed to give us the advantage to get to the station so we can stop them, but now everything turned its back on us! It's all thanks to you guys just watching two chase Adudu and Probe!"

"Dey, wow is it our fault? We were taken aback by their appearance. We didn't want this to happen!" Gopal defended, getting frustrated with his best friend's remark. Yaya nodded with a stern look, "That's right. It was a mistake not to set our hands on the power sphere immediately after it was released from Krive'a, but we didn't do it because we were all focused on defeating Krive'a."

"Then try to focus next time! It will save us from the punishment we're currently facing." Boboiboy snapped that took the rest back. "Boboiboy! Lower down your voice! Nothing's going to happen if you keep on yelling at us." Leizel scolded him.

Fang furrowed his eyebrows, trying to compose himself with the anger that was arising within him. "We get it Boboiboy, you're stressed out. But that doesn't give you the excuse to put the blame on us. None of us wanted this to happen."

"Well, it did," Boboiboy replied, still having the anger in his voice. "I'll just find a way by my own. You're all useless anyway!" He was about to walk out of the room but the voice who spoke out stopped him.

"You think you did something, huh?" He turned around to see Lia, who is currently at the back, behind all of them. He could clearly see her fallen expression which slightly broke his heart.

But a man's pride can be stronger than that.

"What do you mean?" He asked, a bit confused. The sound heroine slowly walked upon him with a blank expression, "You think you're going to achieve something with the constant yelling? Fine, yell at us for as long as you want but that won't change the fact, we lost TrackBot."

"Says the person who let them escape in the last mission," Boboiboy replied. Judging by the tone of his voice, he sounded so confident and rude that added salt to the wound.

Lia widened her eyes at his comeback, "Uhm... just to remind you, I had to save atok, your grandfather! It's either him or them! Why are you blaming everything on me?" Her voice rose up making him scoff. "Well come to think of it, everything's your fault!"

While he exclaimed that, he pointed his finger at her. It was as if no one else was watching him.

"You said you started having suspicions before you came back to the station. You should've connected the dots earlier before all of this happened!" Boboiboy yelled at her, not caring about possible damage.

"Boboiboy!" Gopal scolded him, not believing what he was hearing. Boboiboy rolled his eyes at Gopal, "What? Did I lie? I'm telling the truth." He turned back to Lia to continue, "All the clues Lia, they were right in front of you. Him giving you a power sphere, his frequent disappearances, Sonobot not telling you where he came from, him dodging all the questions you've been asking, Orangpina wanting you, the fingerless glove and red fabric you saw back in the Philippines, and the blueprint of the generator. They were right in front of you yet what did you do?! Your oblivion brought us this mess!"

"Your mistake brought atok in danger. Stupid people aren't the problem, Lia. Oblivious people are. You're easy to trick and manipulate, that's what Andres did to you. He manipulated you into thinking he was the good guy when in reality, he's eviller than what you expected."

While he spoke every word to her, tears came to her eyes yet she did her best not to let them fall. Anxiety started to elicit in her; her body started to shake and she felt the shortness.

Still, she had the guts to look at him in the eye with a mix of hurt and anger. That's where her tears fell. "You better stop talking now, Boboiboy." It was more on a plead than a demand.

"Oh, you want me to stop? I thought you said you were open to learning new things? How will you learn, Lia? How-" He got cut off by Lia screaming, "I said stop! Please..." He was taken aback by how she screamed. He looked into her eyes and saw the sadness in them.

The rest of the gang are too stunned to speak. They didn't know how to interfere with the two of them. It felt like watching a movie where the couple is fighting and all that they could do is watch and think what could happen next.

"I didn't want this to happen, okay?" Lia croaked out, while heavily breathing. The overwhelming feeling made her like this. "I understand that you blame me because of my oblivion before and that was my mistake. It was my mistake to trust him and his words, which is why I'm doing my best to help you guys stop him. I don't tolerate his actions and I will never tolerate it."

Her tears now are uncontrollably falling and she's doing her best to keep herself stable. However, the love of her life, Boboiboy, is unaffected by her sudden burst. He shook his head then slightly rolled his eyes, "Then why did you trust him? Why?!"

"He's my father," Lia replied, fearing for his answer.

Boboiboy nodded, crossing his arms. He then scoffed, "That's what I thought. You know, ever since all of this happened, I started to think that dating the daughter of my dad's ex-best friend is the biggest mistake I ever made."

If words are knives, Lia would be heavily bleeding with the sharpness and abruptness of the knives. That's where she lost it, she fell on her knees, crying because of the pain she feels with Boboiboy.

Also, that's where Fang lost it. "You!" He yelled while pointing his finger at the elemental hero. He couldn't tolerate his actions anymore. Especially when his cousin is now hurting. He marched toward Boboiboy and grabbed his collar with his two hands, pulling him close.

"Hey, hey, hey..." Yaya trailed off, afraid of what could happen next. Leizel rushed to Lia to console her while Gopal and Ying went to the men, who could just start another war with the fire fueled.

"I've been patient with you, Boi. I understand how you feel, really," Fang started with his teeth gritted. "But you have done too far!" He shoved Boboiboy away, making him stumble a bit.

Fang getting angry is actually the gang has never seen. Sure, he gets annoyed or pissed but anger is something way too deep. Only Leizel has seen him and she admitted that even her pride can go down once Fang becomes angry. That's coming from her, a girl who is not as fearful as you expect.

But Boboiboy is still firm on his stand, he growled at Fang. "Don't you dare interfere. Stop trying to act like a hero." Fang scoffed at him, "I don't care what else will come out from that stupid mouth of yours but all I'm saying is that you're a complete jerk!"

Too tired to listen to his scolding, Boboiboy spoke up, "You know what? I'm going to find a way to find my father first before hers does! I won't stop until I find a way if you don't like it-"

"Go on, I dare you." Yaya chimed in, with a fierce look on her face. "Since we're so useless to you, might as well do it yourself. You can do it, you're the so-called Earth's defender!" She mocked.

Leizel looked at Boboiboy, while holding onto Lia. "We had enough of you! You went too far! If I had the permission, I'd kick you so hard in the gut." Even if it was a bad thing to say, the rest, excluding Boboiboy, didn't complain about it.

Not even his own girlfriend.

"Whatever," Boboiboy spat out then turned on his back. "I had enough with you guys also. Especially with her," Everyone else knew who he is talking about which made Ying yell at him, "You better shut your mouth now and leave this room or else-"

"Or else what?!" Boboiboy exclaimed, glancing at Ying.

"I'll break up with you."

The weak voice that came out made everyone else silent then they turned their eyes on Lia, who just recomposed herself. Still, she is still breathing heavily and has a hurt expression on her face.

"Fine," Boboiboy nonchalantly replied. Honestly, he doesn't seem to care anymore about everything that's happening. He just needs to find his dad and make sure he's safe. If it's between love and family, he'd definitely choose his family.

That's how a good son works, right?

"And don't sweat on it. I'll break up with you first. Especially since you knew about my dad and didn't tell me." His words gave realization to Lia as she remembered that she swore to Tarung not to tell Boboiboy first about Amato.

"Admiral Tarung told me-" He cut her off again, "I don't care. You still kept it from me. Why didn't you tell me?!" He yelled again, making Lia cry again. "You think I won't find out? Admiral himself told me!"

Yaya shot him a disbelief look, "Oh? The admiral told you himself that he asked Lia to keep it from you! What's going on with you?!" Boboiboy chuckled a bit, still maintaining his demeanor, "She still should've told me! That's my father on the line! She knows that I miss him! Hello?! She's my girlfriend! Oh, wait, ex-girlfriend, yeah, right."

He suddenly received a swing of punch from Fang that made him tumble down on the ground. Alarmed by the situation, Gopal held him off from continuing while Ying stepped between Boboiboy and Fang to prevent Boboiboy from fighting back.

"You think I'll fight back?" Boboiboy asked Ying, holding the area where Fang punched him. He stood up and gave them a disgusted look, "I won't waste my time on you guys. Have a nice life."

He walked out of the room, missing the loud cries of Lia - both in pain and anger.

---

A/N: Too many angst. I like it tho hehehe :> See you at the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 481 25
"I ain't giving up, not today" "I promise to protect you, Y/N" "Let's fight, let's win this battle" -------- When a highschooler dies mysteriously an...
1K 38 12
'Boboiboy' a teenager who always blame himself for the incident happened in the past, suddenly meets a power sphere that gives him superpowers during...
32.7K 2.1K 83
A book where I make some of my ideas from my idea book to one shots. ⚠WARNING⚠ -WRONG GRAMMAR -SOME WRONG SPELLINGS -BAD WRITING -ETC. Boboiboy...
35.7K 846 21
Boboiboy and his friends get trapped in an Alternate Universe. They meet an unexpected person there. They have to fight their way through to get thei...