Idhu Enna Maayam?

By Meenakshi_1511

Let's look into the Journey of Sanjana and Varun ! Ashwin as Varun Sivaangi as Sanjana He was the book that... More

Chapter 1 : Trip to Ooty?
Chapter 2 : One down ! Many more to go!
Chapter 3 : Family's Wrath
Chapter 4 : Away From Home?
Chapter 5 : Task Of Convincing !
Chapter 6 : Startled?
Chapter 7 : Make her Smile !
Chapter 8 : Broken !
Chapter 9 : Spellbound ?
Chapter 10 : First Encounter !
Chapter 11 : Sketching out an Idea
Chapter 12 : Akash Confronts Varun
Chapter 13 : Bring a Smile to Your Face
Chapter 14 : Merci-Thank You ?
Chapter 15 : Enjoy the little things
Chapter 16 : Yearning
Chapter 17 :Unrealised Feelings ?
Chapter 18 : Unanticipated Meet
Chapter 19 : Standing through your thick & thin
Chapter 20 : Family Time
Chapter 21 : Distant from each other
Chapter 22 : Shattered
Chapter 23 : Match Fixed
Chapter 24 : Hello ?
Chapter 25 : Agreed
Chapter 26: Mrs.Sanjana Varun
Chapter 27 : His Care
Chapter 28 : Ride Down the Memory lane
Chapter 29 : Her Experiment?
Chapter 30 : Apology Accepted
Chapter 31 : Feeling Loved
Chapter 32 : Cooking an act of Love
Chapter 33 : Change of Heart
Chapter 34 : Hue of Love
Chapter 35 : Back Again ?
Chapter 36 - Star Stuck
Chapter 37 : Childhood Craziness
Chapter 38 : Visit to Office
Chapter 39 : Will you come ?
Chapter 40 : Seeking Attention
Chapter 41: Zipline
Chapter 42 : His Birthday
Chapter 43 : For her
Chapter 44 : Collapsed
Chapter 45 : Truth Revealed
Chapter 46 : Return of Kavin
Chapter 47 : Things we do for love
Chapter 48 : Mudhal Nee Mudivum Nee
Chapter 49 : Movie Experience ?
Chapter 50 : Shades of Mehendi
Chapter 51 : Baby Shower
Chapter 52 : Falling for her again ?
Chapter 53 : Gift !
Chapter 54 : Time for some Basket Ball
Chapter 55 : Entwined Together
Chapter 56 : Snow Fantasy
Chapter 57 : Longing for Eachother
Chapter 58 : Back to him
Chapter 59 : Be all Smiles
Chapter 60 : New Born
Chapter 61 : You
Chapter 62 : Our Home
Chapter 63 : Enraged
Chapter 65 : Hide and Seek
Chapter 66 : Naming Ceremony
Chapter 67 : Trouble
Chapter 68 : Everything is fair in love and war
Chapter 69 : Double Trouble
Chapter 70 : The New Dad in Town
Chapter 71 : Engagement
Chapter 72 : Unlimited Happiness
Chapter 73 : Heartbeat !
Chapter 74 : Tit for Tat
Chapter 75 : Theera kadhale
Chapter 76 : The Big day
Chapter 77 : Arrival of the Two Blueberries
Chapter 78 : Just the beginning
Chapter 79 : Nee-Naan-Naam
Bonus : Cheers to 25 Years

Chapter 64 : Mistake Realised ?

2.3K 284 178
By Meenakshi_1511

AN : After a long time managed to write upto 2000 plus words

Varun : Ma ! Sorry late ayruchu . He came near her but she again pushed him.

Sanjana : Nejamave ungalukaga na inga oruthi wait panrenu teriadha ?

Varun was tongue tied he knew it was his mistake but he did not understand the reason behind her anger.

Sanjana : Innaiku namma veliya porom nu decide pannoma illaya? Shreya kupta veliya poga ! Na unga kuda veliya porenu solli avungaloda varala nu sonnen ana ungaluku unga friends kuda club la aduradhu romba mukiyama pochu la ?

Now the words which she told in anger irked Varun , it felt like she never trusted him.

Varun : Unnaku yaru sonna na Club ponnenu ?

Sanjana : Yaro sonnaga , adhu edhuku ? Neenga sonnigala ! Pakkathula ponnunga orasitu nina ennaya marandhuruvinga la ?

Varun began running his hands on his hair , this time Sanjana did not care if he is going to be angry at her all she wanted was to let her anger out.

Varun : Varthai ah vidadha ! Na Vinayak oda bachelor party ku ponne , namma plan mind la irundhu skip ayruchu Sanjana ! He told a little louder.

Sanjana : Ungalukum ennakum irukura difference adhu dhan ! Friends ah neengala na I chose you but I realised I was never in your priority list , oru courtesy ku  call kuda pannala .  She sighed heavily

Her words made him to lose his cool , he did not understand why she was creating a mountain out of molehill.

Varun : Ipa enna solla vara , Marandhuten adhu unnala purinjuka mudiyalaya? He yelled

Sanjana : Sollradhuku onnum illa !  Eppavum na dhan purinjukanum . For once neenga adha panna enna ?  I always kept you as a priority , all I asked was your time and attention , unga kita poi expect pannen la enna sollanum  . She slammed her head and stomped her foot on the floor hardly.

Varun : Na ippudi dhan ! Nambika irundha iru illa kelambi poite iru . He screamt pointing at the door.

Sanjana : Nenachen. Na Bangalore apa ve kelambi poirukanum ungala nambi irundha la ennaku venum idhuku melayum venum . She started crying with tears rolling down her face.

Varun : Ippa kuda late illa ! Unna yarum inga stop pannala . He told a little louder and went to the room banging the door.

She was already having her periods cramp and the fight between them made her to break out profusely.  She ran inside the washroom not wanting to stand and make her feel weak in front of Varun . While Varun was irked with the way she kept yelling at him . It was his mistake but she could have sorted it out in a much peaceful way instead of this commotion. He banged the table out of frustration.

She decided to go back to her parents house but ringing the bell at this hour would panick them and she decided to stay back . She slept on her side of the bed while she stacked the pillows in between . In short to say a wall of pillows between her and Varun. As soon as he entered he saw the pillow wall and witnessed Sanjana turning to the other side. Both laid on the bed but sleep was long last.

Sanjana woke up from her deep slumber after feeling a severe pain in the abdomen . She began searching the sanitary that she had threw out of anger.

Sanjana : Ennaku nu edhuvum ollunga nadakadhu ! Enga nu teriavum illa . She told huffing and continued searching.

With hearing her rambles , Varun woke up but remained on the bed with his eyes closed. Sanjana finally found her necessaries and ran to the washroom , seeing her rushing , his gaze immediately went to the bed . He pushed the pillows down to see the stains on the bed cover . He sighed heavily thinking how could he forget the date and looked at the calender to realise it was her periods time and all that she spoke was due to mood swings . He slammed his head for not understanding her.

He knew during this time , He had to be thousand times careful when dealing with Sanjana . Since she gets irked even for the smallest thing . He realised that the blunder yesterday wasn't any small goof up but indeed a big one.

Varun : Romba over ah pesitomo ! Vachu seivale ippa sorry nu keka ponna . He thought to himself.

But an idea struck him , he soon removed the bed covers and put it in the laundry bag while he ran down to the kitchen to get a bar of chocolate. He placed the chocolate near her phone on the bed.

When she returned back she found the soiled bad sheets dumped in the laundry and new bad sheets on the bed with a chocolate near her phone.

Seeing this brought a smile on her face but she decided to not show it . Her heart wanted to eat those chocolates but her mind stopped her from doing it,  since she did not want Varun to be forgiven easily.

She kept the chocolate on the desk and began using her phone . Varun who saw this through peaking between the doors huffed.

Varun : Chocolate patha convince ayruva nu patha ! Iva convince agura mari terialye ! Enga kondu vandhu niruthirukinga parunga ennaya . He told looking at the sky.

After few hours he was in the hall watching his favourite sport on TV. When Sanjana walked down inside the kitchen.  She took the dosa batter and poured it on the pan . The dosa was in all shapes of India but to her bad luck not even one came in a perfect circle . She ate the dosa and saw Varun drowned into the game.

What next caught her eyes was the small cupcakes decorated with icing . She found a note there.

" Please I known unnaku indha craving iruku sapturu ! - Varuneeyyy "

Sanjana : Pesuradhu lam pesitu ! Ippa enna akkura irukura mari ! She mumbled under her breath which Varun heard.

Sanjana decided to brush it off and sat opposite to him on the couch . Seeing her not have the cupcake made him to sigh thinking of another ways to convince her.

He went inside the kitchen and returned back with the cupcakes in a bowl. He began eating them with moans making Sanjana's stomach grumble.

Varun : Pah ! Semma da , enna taste uh . He told in between while taking the bite.

Sanjana : En kuda nalla sanda potutu , ennaku cravings iruku nu terinju panringala ! Nalla thinunga . She thought in her mind and twisted her lips.

Immediately Varun started choking in air .

Varun : Yaroo ennaya nalla thituranga pola. Nammaku enna ?He told and took the next bite.

She wanted to badly taste the cup cake,  if she stays any longer there she might grab the cupcakes and eat which would make him win . She definitely did not want that and hence went to her room sighing heavily,  seeing her struggling between her cravings and forgiving him made Varun to chuckle out loud.

She watched few series laying on the bed and did not realise when sleep caught her . She woke up in the evening and the next thing that she found near her made her laugh wholeheartedly.

There was bunch of Brocoli and Cauliflower tied together kept with a note again

"Bouque lam Vangitu Varala ! Indha Cauliflower and Brocoli ah vachu adjust panniko !

I know en mela dhan tappu , netu apdi pesirukakudadhu I M SORRY D ! Ennaku idhhku mela eppudi convince panna nu teriala Venum na naalu aadi aduchuko  "

Seeing the note she ran to the hall to check if he is there but he was no where found.  She then went to the kitchen to find a note on the fridge stuck with a magnet.

" Nalla siruchutuala ? Ade Sirucha mogathoda mela mota madi va I m waiting there "

She ran upto the terrace to see Varun sitting with the laptop .

Sanjana : Hmkm....kmkmm. she cleared her throat to gain her attention.

Varun : Va kita vandhu ukaru ! He told as he moved a little.

Sanjana sat next to him , when he gave the box for her to eat . Her eyes widened in surprise when she found gulab jamun packed.

Sanjana : Illa ennaku venam . She told with heavy heart and kept it down.

Varun walked up to the dress stand that was drying . He sat next to hear with a shawl

Sanjana : Enna panna poraru ? She thought to herself

Varun took her hands and tied it tightly while she frowned.

Varun stretched the spoon with a gulab jamun piece to her but she was stubborn as to not open her mouth .

Varun : Nee pidivadham puduchina ! Ennaku adha vida irukum , I m not going to give up . He told as he pinched her waist making her part her lips and have the gulab jamun bite.

Seeing her have a smile on her face while eating  melted his heart.

Varun : Sana en mela dhan tappu , na oru manga mari netu behave panniten ! I m sorry and andha words were not told intentionally. He told holding his ears.

Sanjana : Manasula irukuradhu dhan vayula varum . She told rolling her eyes.

Varun : Seri apa nethu nee pesunadhu lam mean panniya ? He told releasing the shawl he tied around her hands.

Sanjana : Adhu.. dha.. illa adhu kovathula solliten ! She covered up.

Varun : Adhuku dhan sorry kekuren. Unnaku periods nu teriadhu , illati ippudi teva illama sanda poturuka maten . He told feeding her another piece

Sanjana : Ellam okay na porthupen , unga mela neenga friends kuda ponnadhu nala kovam illa , enkita oru vartha sollala nu dhan but adhu vidunga ponnunga orasite nina ? Neenga konjam talli poga vendiyadhh dhana ?

Varun : Hey kiruku ! Edham illa d , ennaku enna aasai ah ?

Sanjana : Adhuvum illama idhupu la kailam poduringa . She told annoyed

Varun : Aathi ! Nane marandhalum iva point ah kekurale . He thought to himself

Varun : Andha idhupu kum ennakum samandham illa . He tried justifying

Sanjana : Na pathen ! Poi solladhinga. He told hitting him on his chest .

Varun : Unnaku photo yaru annupucha ?

Sanjana : Adu Vera yarum illa en aasai thambi dhan . She told chuckling

Varun : Matavangaluku lam veliya dhan villain lam irupanga . Ennaku matum reverse la iruku , ennaya sandoshama iruka vidama panna un thambi oru aal podhum . He told rolling his eyes

Sanjana leaned on his chest while He caressed her hair . These small little fights make you realised how crazily you are in love with eachother

Varun : Seri edhavudhu unnoda go to movies pakkalam . You ll be distracted la ?

Sanjana : What about Yeh Jawanai Hai Deewani ?

Varun : Perfect ! He took his laptop and began playing the movie

The entire World was aware of  Varun being a  die heard Deepika Padukone Fan boy while she was Sanjana's female crush.

In one of the scenes when she stepped out in a Saree , " She is stunning ! , She is Drop dead Hot ! " both of them exclaimed together in chorus.

Sanjana : Edheyy Hot ah ? She turned towards him glowering

Varun : Ennaku vaai la dhan sani iruku ! Ippa dhan kashta pathu convince pannen , thirupi yum modhala irundha ! Kadavule idhuku illaya oru end uh.  He sighed

Sanjana : Enna patha ungaluku eppudi teriadhu . She asked beating him red and pulp

Varun : Yaru venalum varalam polam , anyone can be hot but to my eyes you ll be the constant person I ll fall for . He told holding her hands fixing his gaze with hers

Sanjana : Ippudi pesiye correct pannirunga . She told hugging him.

_____________________________________________

Hi dears !! Chapter eppudi iruku nu sollunga ........

Good / Bad edhuva irundhalum sollunga....

Was this a worth waiting and satisfying update ?

Thanks a lot for providing love and support for the previous chapters of Idhu Enna Maayam....

With love
Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 575 8
The love story between Vijay, an ACP and Abinaya, a doctor. It contains 6 parts. It's the first part. let me know if you have any request.
19.6K 1.1K 20
Again love story - Ivaluku love story ezhuthi bore adikatha nu yosichidatheenga makkale. It's a love story between a journalist and a chief minister...
72.2K 6.1K 35
Kovakkara Kathir, Pasakkara ponnu Namma mulla, this is a beautiful strange and love story