The Big Reveal

By bangkook27

Mi Hana, a newly certified makeup artist from America, comes to Korea and has to find a nice job, in order to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1│Impression
Chapter 2 │Chances
Chapter 3 | Glimpse
Chapter 4 | Rush
Chapter 5 | Surprise!
Chapter 6 | Apology
Chapter 7 | Beginning
Chapter 8 | Contract
Chapter 9 | Pink
Chapter 10 | Awkward
Chapter 11 | Busy
Chapter 12 | Prank
Chapter 13 | Handsome
Chapter 14 | Angst
Chapter 15 | Misconceptions
Chapter 16 | One Table
Chapter 17 | Close
Chapter 18 | Free
Chapter 19 | Lift
Chapter 20 | Wrong Question
Chapter 21 | Curiosity
Chapter 22 | Mistake
Chapter 23 | One Bed
Chapter 24 | Tragedy
Chapter 25 | Impulsive
Chapter 26 | Oppa
Chapter 27 | Eavesdrop
Chapter 28 | Advise
Chapter 29 | Breathe
Chapter 30 | Let go
Chapter 32 | Pen Down
Chapter 33 | Family
Chapter 34 | Kiss me more
Chapter 35 | Asset
Chapter 36 | Se7en
Chapter 37 | Dance
Chapter 38 | Pain
Chapter 39 | Brink
Chapter 40 | Finally
Chapter 41 | Intimate
Chapter 42 | Guilt
Chapter 43 | Reunion
Chapter 44 | Banished
Chapter 45 | Punish me
Chapter 46 | Kiss me?
Chapter 47 | Almost dead
Chapter 48 | Euphoria
Chapter 49 | Dedication
Chapter 50 | Boys
Chapter 51 | Surprise (2)
Chapter 52 | Truth?
Chapter 53 | Distance
Chapter 54 | Missed you
Chapter 55 | Escape
Chapter 56 | On my way!
Chapter 57 | Need
Chapter 58 | Pay me
Chapter 59 │Breathless
Chapter 60│Home
Chapter 61 │Confession
Chapter 62│Pal
Chapter 63 | The
Chapter 64 | Big
Chapter 65 | Reveal
Chapter 66 | Broken
Chapter 67 | A friend in need
Chapter 68 | Care
Chapter 69 | Void
Chapter 70 | Blame
Chapter 71 | Tears
Chapter 72 | Forgive, Forget
Chapter 73 | Back at it
Chapter 74 | Falling
Chapter 75 | Fix you
Chapter 76 | Restart
Chapter 77 | Connection
Chapter 78 | Outcomes
Chapter 79 | Acceptance
Chapter 80 | Decision
Chapter 81 | Irrevocable
Chapter 82 | Heaviness
Chapter 83 | Dialogue
Chapter 84 | Line
Chapter 85 | News
Chapter 86 | Farewell
Chapter 87 | Still with you
Chapter 88 | Make it right

Chapter 31 | Bitter Sweet Kiss

1.9K 63 62
By bangkook27

I type Jungkook's door passcode. I don't need his permission for anything today. And I want him to answer me without thinking as I threatened Yoongi not to inform him about me.

I barge inside with my eyes looking for him, everywhere. I ran to the kitchen, he wasn't there. As I walk to his bedroom, it clicks open before I can.

"Who's it?" he asks, still standing at the door.

I run like I am a cop searching for the criminal, hiding from long. Every step was full of aggression and confidence. I cross the lounge, finally appearing in front of Jungkook. He looked at me in shock, holding the clothes I was wearing 'that' morning. I don't let another second pass and grab him by his collar, thrashing him against the door on his back.

"What's wrong with you?"

His expressions are startled, but he knows. He saw this coming. My hands are tightly clutching Jungkook's shirt's collar.

"Everything."

We stare at each other.

What's wrong with him, seriously.

"Why did you miss your interview that day? Are you freaking mad?" I yell, slamming him against the door again. My arms were hurting, but it was needed.

"You." The only word he spitted out after an eternity.

"What about me?" I shouted.

"How could I leave you like-"

"Shut up, Jungkook. Why do you care for me? Who am I to you?"

The moment of truth.

I wait for his answer. He never replies. Just stare at me.

Again.

He suddenly breaks the eye contact and moves, making me forcefully loosen my grip from his collar. He walks out of the door.

"Stop pitying me, Jungkook."

He stops. My voice was close to crying.

"Just stop doing this to me. You don't even understand what harm it is causing me."

He didn't move, just still with his back towards me. And then, he clenches his fist.

Yes! Come fight me.

I waited for him to turn, but he didn't.

"Fine, I cannot work with you like this. I don't want you to care for me or look after me when I am sick. You're not anyone to me, nor am I anyone to you."

"Who told you that?" he said, turning halfway.

His eyes are scary and deep. His lips are straight.

"I keep asking, but you don't-"

And then, in a whirlwind, Jungkook is standing against me. He now slams me lightly against the door and his face is just a few inches far from mine, with his hand placed on the door.

"I cannot answer you about that," his calm voice comes out of his infuriated body.

"Why not?" I shot back, not breaking the eye contact.

"You won't like it. I cannot say."

"I won't let this go like this too. I need my answers."

"Don't trigger me."

"What else triggers you? Tell me." He closes his eyes, hearing my words, his tongue rolling on his lip.

For the first time, I felt confident looking in his eyes, I was clearly winning. There was a familiarity this time. He knew what I was going to say, but he was continuously hesitating. What's that making him like that?

"Just don't hesitate and fucking clear this out!"

And in no time, he was on me. His lips met mine, making my muscles erect. My eyes were open in shock, but Jungkook is so into them. His lips are light and cold, with his lip ring blocking the little skin beneath. He just keeps his lips still that felt more like a long peck.

HE IS KISSING ME???

As soon as the realization hit me, I resisted with my hands, pushing him back from his shoulders, but he had no plans to part.

"Jun...g...ko..ok," I mumble, with my pressed lips.

He suddenly backs off, opening his eyes to meet mine, while I struggle for air.

"Hana, let me clear this out, as you insist."

"But-"

His lips are on mine again, but this time, he is holding my lower lip between his, nipping it lightly. I am so lost. His lips are warm and soft now. He slowly let go of my lower lip, just to suck it again, more passionately. I don't kiss him back. It's that time when I just have to resist no matter what. Jungkook has probably gone mad. He is definitely drunk. He just cannot do this. And then it hit me again.

Is it love?

I force him again with my hands to part, but his hands tightly grips mine now, while he is even more passionate and inquisitive with my lips. He suddenly stops, but his lips don't part.

He is waiting for me to kiss him back.

And before I kicked him back as his lip force took a break, he started again, with a new force, making my head hit the door. Though not wrong to admit, his embrace and the kiss were comforting. It took away all the tiredness of the day.

But, I still cannot believe it. This is not my answer. His actions don't satisfy me.

Jungkook made sure to give me air in-between his hungry kisses. But he still makes short intervals for me to kiss him back, which he overcomes shortly by sucking my lips again, in a different direction. His hands suddenly move down with mine, sliding both of our arms downwards, tracing every part on his body, hidden beneath the shirt. Finally, he parts his lips, making me gasp for breath, but he doesn't go away. His eyes are gazing at me; I have never seen him with these eyes before. We both standstill, no words to say.

He brings his hand to cup my jawline and leans in again, but I raise my head to avoid his glossy, numb lips. He just stares but says nothing.

What the heck just happened?

There's so much tension existing in that few centimeter's distance between our lips. His breath is kissing my whole face. My mind is confused as hell.

He shouldn't have done this.

"I told you. Don't trigger me," he whispers in my ear.

I push his weight from mine with my injured arm, making me groan. I look at him, trying to choose the right expression. His pupils are dilated and his lips are swollen, even though I never kissed him back.

Just run.

I walked out of the room to the main door as fast as I could. But, the door doesn't open. I try again.

It's locked.

I could see Jungkook walking out of the bedroom, hands in his pockets, from the corner of my eyes. But, I don't want to see him. I just want to go away, before my heart completely melts. I just cannot fall for him like that.

"You got your answer. Didn't you?" he asks, walking closer with every step.

I look at him with rage.

"Open the door, Jungkook."

"You like me, I know." He states, completely ignoring my demand, though speaking the truth.

"Open the door!" My voice is louder than before.

"I love you, Hana."

These words.

These words are coming out of Jungkook's mouth.

My heart is crying. I am on the verge of melting.

I jump onto him, snatching the tiny remote from his hand, and unlocking the door. I throw the remote on the couch and turn back to the door.

As soon as the door opened, there was a new horizon for me waiting; a completely different world. I don't close the door, I just run for the elevator.

"Don't run!" screams Jungkook from behind.

Just let me run for once.

I finally made it to the elevator. I will be home. I will be at peace. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 5K 38
"Excusez-moi. Parles-tu coréen?" "Oui. Why?" I asked, switching to Korean. He breathed a sigh of relief, his lips curling into an awkward yet gratefu...
28.1K 1.1K 25
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 2 of 7** What happens when you meet someone from your past? Someone who you had feelings for. What if destiny brought you...
752 53 1
【月がきれい】 tsuki ga kirei "The moon is beautiful" Sequel to Tsuki Ga Kirei Desu Ne There've been together through bloodshed, trauma, and broke...