Oh Really. ⬥Winrina⬥

By jaeayjae

{epistolary | narrative} Jimin wanted to be friends after hearing a song written about her experience with Mi... More

OO
O1
O2
O3
O4
O5
O6
O7
O8
O9
1O
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
2O
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
3O
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
4O
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
5O
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
6O
61
62
63
64
65
Announcement: new story?
Spoilers?
Spoilers pt. 2??
IT'S OUT NOW?!
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 3

Special Chapter 2

1K 49 6
By jaeayjae

The Procrastinators
active now

⬥⬥⬥

"hm, you'll be busy after this" Jimin mutters as she plays with Minjeong's hair. Both of them are at the living room just chilling in boredom, Jimin's actually watching the TV on the couch while Minjeong was on the floor, in front of the coffee table, working on a few songs.

"yea, imagine how hellish it'll be to have the strict manager-nim back" the two of them share a chuckle. Jimin's glad that Minjeong's returning to doing what she loves, since the whole 4 years they spent in college consisted of Jimin trying to convince her girlfriend to put in some work to at least graduate because she didn't like her course.

Fortunately, Minjeong was able to pull her grades up by the last year and both of them were able to graduate together.

Now, both are still jobless, if you consider that Minjeong's not using her degree. Jimin's gonna have to go through multiple schools before she can get to take the exam for licensure, which is why she decided to take a break first before diving head first into the world of medicine.

Thinking about how proud she is of Minjeong being able to do something she loves after all those years, it warms her heart.

"I can't believe you guys have like one of the most anticipated concerts for a band this year" Jimin says, pride making its way to her face. To think that her girlfriend and her friends did all of this, you can't blame her for feeling proud.

"aww, yea. Though the preparations for the album itself is already tedious"

"I'm sure you'll work things out, you always do"

"you're being sentimental right now, want a kiss?" Minjeong jests, twisting her torso and looking over her shoulder to shoot a smirk at Jimin.

"I did want some since you're so close to your computer screen that I'm almost convinced that you make out with it more than you do with me" Minjeong burst out laughing, throwing her head back between Jimin's legs as her eyes turned to slits with what Jimin had just told her.

"you don't have to be jealous, it's just a computer screen"

"this conversation is starting to disgust me"

"you started it!" the two of them had continued laughing for the next 3 minutes before Minjeong stands up, stretching her hands over her head which exposed a part of her abdomen that Jimin shamelessly gawks at.

"now, now, there's a time for everything" the moment those words leave Minjeong's lips, Jimin reached out to pinch her stomach, causing her to humch over.

"meanie"

"you're just a smug bastard" Jimin smiles when Minjeong pressed a chaste kiss on her lips before pulling away to grab the remote on the table, increasing the volume as the romantic guitar of a love song creates the room's ambience.

"get up, let's dance"

Jimin hated how cool Minjeong said that, with a hand held out for her and that charismatic look on her face.

Her princess charming.

At this moment, the both of them swaying to the romantic beat, dressed in their pajamas, at the middle of the living room, arms around each other, they fall a little bit deeper.

"I don't know why" Minjeong smiles as she sings along with the song.

"but every time I look into your eyes" she sang with a hand creeping up to cradle Jimin's cheek on her palm.

"I see a thousand falling shooting stars and yes I love you" Jimin giggles as Minjeong pinched her cheek, even stretching it a bit.

"I can't believe that every night you're by my side" with great relief, great satisfaction, Jimin leans forward to press her forehead against Minjeong's with a sigh of content escaping her.

God, she loves this woman.

"I love you too" she breathes out as a response to what Minjeong had sung to her, feeling delicate lips enveloping hers after a minute.

In a world of billions, it's just the two of them.

jaeayjae

get a room, geez! we're getting diabetes from the sweetness! anyway, how's the special chaps so far? ya enjoying it? I'll be glad to be notified, till then, see ya~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 2.3K 40
MINJEONG SPENDS HER LIFE HUNTING MEN DOWN TO GET REVENGE FOR HER MOTHER'S DEATH. NO MATTER HOW HARD SHE TRIED, HER PAST WILL ALWAYS HUNT HER LIFE BAC...
25.1K 1.1K 11
The one time I go to a club to let loose I end up sleeping with my brother's new fiancé.
12.5K 889 18
"I need you to be my girlfriend." Internet noob Minjeong unexpectedly finds herself dating the nation's biggest pride, singer-songwriter Yu Jimin. It...
257K 12K 29
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦...