Anomaly

By AMAC45

An anomaly is defined as something that deviates from what is standard, normal, or expected. This is the stor... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
52
53
54
55
56
57
58

51

1K 60 0
By AMAC45

Aspen's POV

"Emma." I hear Jessie whine as I finish up my nightly routine.

"What is it Baby?" Emma says through FaceTime.

Emma and Lone Star United are in LA to play Angel City.

Emma took our kids with her, but their having a sleep over with Kimora, Kyra, Jackie, and Jordyn.

"I'm so fat." My midfielder whines.

"Excuse me?" I say as I walk out of the bathroom.

"Uh oh." Emma says.

"Wanna say that again

"Jessie you're pregnant." Emma says. "You're big because you're carrying our babies."

"Did you say that just so I would spank you and or fuck you?" I ask as I look at my pregnant wife knowing how horny she's been all day.

"I would never." Jessie innocently says.

"Jessie." Emma and I warn.

"Fine." Jessie groans. "yes I did."

"Jessie Alexandra Heath, I have no problem spanking your ass, your tits, and your pussy until Emma comes home." I say.

"And I have no problem taking over when I get home." Emma says.

"Next time just ask to fuck." I say. "Because I promise there will never be a time Emma and I turn you down."

"So I can have some dick tonight?" Jessie asks with a giant smile.

"Of course Mrs. Heath." I say.

"And you can slap my titties?" Jessie asks.

Recently Jessie's started to like Emma and I spanking her tits for some reason.

"Definitely." I say then I join my wife on the bed.

Once I'm sat next to Jessie, I pull her into my arms then I massage her tits as she adjusts herself and the phone so Emma can see.

"Good?" I ask.

Jessie nods so I kiss her cheek.

"You're getting 32 spanks." I say.

"32?" Emma questions.

"Jessie wears number 17, I wear number 14, and you wear number 1 which equals 32." I say. "I'll alternate each side so Jessie gets 16 smacks for each tit.

"Oh." My wives say.

"And after every spank you're to remind you're self how beautiful you are."

"Okay Aspy."

"Good girl." I say then I spank Jessie's tits.

"1." Jessie says. "I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"2...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"3...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"4...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"5...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"6...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"7...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"8...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"9...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"10...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"11...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"12...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"13...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"14...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"15...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"16...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"17...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"18...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"19...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"20...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"21...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"22...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"23...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"24...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"25...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"26...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"27...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"28...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"29...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"30...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"31...I'm beautiful."

*Spank*

"32." Jessie breathlessly says then she brings my hands down to her pussy.

"Good girl." Emma and I say then I grab Jessie's phone and set it up against a pillow.

"Does my pretty girl need to cum?" I ask as I push two fingers into my wife's soaking wet pussy.

"So bad Daddy." Jessie moans so I start fingering her fast and hard like she likes.

"You hear that baby?" I ask. "You hear how wet your pussy is?"

"Daddy." Jucinara squeaks as I hit her g-spot.

"Moan our wife's name when you cum." I whisper.

Jessie vigorously nods then I continue fingering her.

"I can't wait to be home with you two." Emma mumbles.

"Sharky." Jessie moans.

"Cum Mrs. Heath." Emma says. "Cum for your wives."

"EMMA." Jessie moans as she orgasms all over her phone.

"Good girl." Emma and I praise as I help my wife ride out her high.

After Jessie's ridden out her high, I pull my fingers out of her pussy then suck her juices off.

"Well I'm gonna go take care of myself then go to bed." Emma says.

"Aww." Jessie says.

"I'll be back with the kids soon."

"Hurry." Jessie and I say.

"I will my Loves." Emma says then we all say love you and hang up.

After Jessie hangs the phone up, she looks at me.

"Our night isn't over right?" I ask.

"Not in the slightest my queen."

"Cool." Jessie says as she turns in my arms. "Cause I need you to fuck my ass."

"I don't think I quite heard you." I say. "You want me to do what now?"

Jessie smirks at me then she cups my face.

"I want your big, beautiful, throbbing dick deep in my ass Daddy." Jessie says causing my dick to instantly harden and me to moan a bit. "I want you to fuck my ass so hard that I can't walk the rest of the week."

"Then I'm gonna need you on your hands and knee Princess." I say.

Jessie quickly scrambles off me then she gets on her hands and knees.

Once Jessie's in position I kneel behind my wife, bend down, spread her ass cheeks, then I slide my tongue into Jessie's puckered asshole.

"Holy shit." Jessie moans as I fuck her ass with my tongue.

Jessie reaches back and presses my head deeper into her ass so I reach around and push two fingers into my wife's pussy then I finger fuck her while rubbing her clit for a long time.

"Daddy I'm close." Jessie says after what feels like thirty minutes.

I'm not complaining though.

"Cum for me Baby." I say. "Cum for your wife."

I return to eating my wife's ass and a minute later Jessie's juice splatter on the floor.

Once Jessie is done orgasming I help her ride out the rest of her high then I pull my fingers out of her pussy.

"Damn." I say. "I gotta eat your ass more often"

"Fucking please." Jessie says then I kiss my way up Jessie's sculpted back.

"You sure about this Jessie?" I ask as I massage my wife's tits. "You really want me to fuck your ass?"

"I do Daddy." My wife says as she looks back at me. "I really do."

I smile at my wife then I kiss her before I move back and lean against the head board.

Once I'm leaning against the bed I pull Jessie up and have her sit on my lap so her back is to my front.

"Wrap your arm around me babygirl." I request.

Jessie nods and wraps her right arm around me as I spread her legs so her feet are on the outside of my legs then I wrap my left arm around her to keep her secure.

Once Jessie's in position I run my dick through her folds to wet it.

I then guide my dick into Jessie's tight little asshole causing her to throw her head back as I start slowly rubbing her clit.

"Tell me when babygirl." I say giving Jessie time to adjust to my size.

"Move Freckles." Jessie whispers and looks at me.

I slowly move my hips and my wife and I watch as my dick slides in and out of her ass.

"Faster Daddy." Jessie husks.

I give her exactly what she wants and speed up my thrusts.

"Jessie look at me." I command then I take her tit in my mouth.

Jessie stares at me and I stare right back.

As we stare at each other with love in our eyes, I continue to thrust in and out of my Canadian's ass as I play with her clit.

"F-F-F-Fuck Daddy." Jessie moans as I bottom out in her ass.

"Look at me Jessie." I say and tug on her nipple. "I wanna watch you cum."

Jessie looks deep into my eyes as I quickly pump in and out of her ass while playing with her clit.

"D-D-D-Daddy" Jessie stutters.

"Cum for me Jessie." I say then start vigorously finger fucking my wife. "Let all of Dallas know who dicks you down."

"DADDY." Jessie moans as she floods my hand with her juices.

A couple seconds later my balls tighten then I flood my wife's ass with my cum.

"Fuck I love you." Jessie says while trying to catch her breath.

"I love you baby girl." I say then kiss her tit. "I love you so so much."

Jessie then leans down and softly kisses me.

I then slowly pull out of my wife's ass making her groan at the loss of contact.

"More Daddy." Jessie begs.

"Hands and knees princess." I say.

Jessie quickly gets off of me and gets on her hands and knees then I quickly follow her and kneel behind her.

"You're so beautiful Baby." I say as I rub Jessie's ass. "So So beautiful."

"Daddy." Jessie groans as I get my dick wet by using her folds to wet it.

"Do you want something baby?" I innocently ask then Jessie nods. "What do you want Jessie?"

"I want your fucking dick in my ass." Jessie says.

I smile at my wife then I guide my dick into her ass.

"Fucking hell." Jessie moans as I lean down onto her and rest my hands on her tits.

"I love you Jessie." I whisper then I kiss Jessie's pulse point as I begin sliding in and out of my wife's ass.

"I love you too." Jessie moans as I kiss along her jaw.

"You're ass is so tight baby." I say and slow thrust in and out of my girl.

"Stretch me Daddy." Jessie says then she looks at me. "Make me yours."

"Mine." I growl and bite Jessie's pulse point while I roughly massage her tits.

"Daddy" My pregnant wife moans.

"You feel so good wrapped around my dick Baby." I say.

"So big." Jessie moans as I speed up my thrusts until I'm balls deep in my wife's Ass.

"Tell me how it feels." I say as I squeeze Jessie's tits. "Tell me how my dick feels in your ass."

"So good Daddy." Jessie moans.

"Fuck." I moan against Jessie's skin. "We gotta do this more often."

"Cum Daddy." Jessie whimpers. "Please let me cum."

"You need to cum already Freckles? I ask.

"Fucking please." Jessie moans as I feel my balls tighten.

"Cum Jessie." I whisper. "Cum from just having my dick in your ass."

Jessie lets out a guttural moan then I feel wetness on my thigh's as I shoot my load deep in Jessie's ass.

Once I've finished cumming in Jessie's ass I slow my thrusts then I pull out of Jessie's ass and let my wife get her breath back.

As Jessie's getting her breath back, I notice her asshole is opening and closing rapidly.

"Well would you look at that." I say then I lean down and kiss behind Jessie's ear. "You're pretty little ass is talking to me baby."

"Put it back in." Jessie says then she turns and looks at me. "Please baby put it back in."

"Can you lay on your back for me Mrs. Heath?" I ask.

Jessie nods so I lean up then I help my wife flip over so we're face to face.

Once's Jessie's on her back I lean down, lick her pussy a few times, then I kiss up my wife's body until I reach her face.

"I still can't believe you took my last name." I say then I kiss my wife's nose.

"There was never a doubt in my mind that I wasn't going to become Jessie Alexandra Heath." My wife says. "Ever since we got together I knew I'd one day be Mrs. Heath."

"I'm glad you are Mrs. Heath." I admit. "Because there's nobody in the world I'd rather do life with than you and Emma."

Jessie smiles at me then she pecks my lips.

"I hope Emma's home soon." Jessie says.

"Oh you do?" I question.

"Yeah." Jessie says. "Cause I need both of your dicks inside of me."

"Well then why don't we spend the next couple days with my dick inside of you and fuck until our wife gets home then she can join us in our love making." I say.

"You ready my mind Aspy." Jessie seductively says. "You ready my mind."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Journey By Alex

Fanfiction

131K 4.7K 78
Everyone has a story Everyone has trials Everyone has tribulations Everyone has a Journey Welcome to mine
Saved By Alex

Fanfiction

381K 13.1K 160
Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second wife has become abusive and hasn't let...
196K 2.9K 24
Word Count: 36,850. "Nothing in the world is quite as good as lying down in dewy grass, nighttime at long last after a day of walking absolutely now...
500K 15.5K 151
Michelle Martins is a sports prodigy. She knew almost every sport and flourished at all of it, but she especially flourished at Soccer. Every team w...