A Cut To Love

By anuvawrites

Book 1 In Morello Series When a kind and talented Doctor, Savanah accidentally cuts the billionaire's hand an... More

Author's Note
Covers and Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Epilouge
New story!!
Note

Chapter 8

12.2K 522 56
By anuvawrites

SAVANAH

It's 1:00 am, and I just completed my surgery and heading back to go for the rounds.

I entered the VIP wing of that hospital to check on Mrs Morello, I know she must be sleeping at this time but I had to check up on her before leaving for home.

Opening the doors of the VIP wing I saw the 2 men from earlier sleeping uncomfortably on the narrow chairs.

I don't think Mrs Morello's son has reached yet.

The curtains of her room were removed so the room was enough illuminated to read her charts by the street lights and the moon.

I quietly entered Mrs Morello's room and I didn't switch on the light I know how it irritates patients when the bright white light is shoved into their eyes.

I quietly took my steps near Mrs Morello's bed to take her chart.
As I took her chart I heard the lock of the washroom being opened.

it must be Mr Morello.

I started taking note of her vitals by keeping my pocket torch upwards to illuminates the room.

Just the moment I was going to check her heartbeat, someone from behind me pulled my elbow and tackled me down to the ground.
Beneath him.

Using all the defence classes I had ever taken I quickly rolled the man on his back and pinned his hand above his head and straddled him.

"Who are you, and what are you doing in the patient's room," I asked only to find the most beautiful pair of green eyes.

The man struggled beneath my grip and his mint breath was intoxicating.

The man didn't answer any of my questions he just blankly stared at my face.

His green eyes found my brown ones and I think we both didn't blink for a minute.

Our staring competition was ended as he pushed me from him and again now I am under him.

My hands were pinned above my head.

And his other hand was snaked to my waist, any other man's touch would have been crawling me with disgust, but his touch was soft, caring and kind of makes me melt in his touch.

"What are you doing here like a thief in this room?" He asked with his low husky voice.

I am sure his voice just made my lower abdomen stiff.

"I... I..am the doctor. I.. Ju..just needed to check the vitals." I stuttered.

When did you stutter Savanah?

Before he could say anything, the door of the room flew open and the lights of the room were now making my eyes squint.

We both looked towards the door only to find two men from earlier sleeping now standing at the door with their mouths hanging open.

One of the men was smirking.

Mrs Morello was awakened by this act of ours now.

"Leo get off her, she is the doctor." The other one gritted and pulled the 'Leo' off me.

I was about to get up but the 'Leo' offered his hand to help me get up.

I placed my hand in his, I don't know why I have the feeling of his hand being known.

I stood up and one of the men came in front of me.

"I am sorry Dr Savanah, I think I haven't introduced myself I am Adam Beckett, and this is Connor." He pointed towards the man at the door who is still smirking.

"Nice to meet you, Adam I was just here to check up on Mrs Morello and to get her chart, I just found her blood pressure to be a little low so I was just checking her heartbeat, I promise I am not an imposter." I chucked.

Still not meeting my eyes with the 'Leo'.

"Oh, sweetheart, we know you are no such thing." Mrs Morello smiled.

That woman is on another level always smiling not like the other grumpy patients who would be screaming because we disturbed her sleep.

"I am sorry Mrs Morello disturb your sleep but I need to check your heartbeat can you please sit properly," I asked her.

The 'Leo' helped Mrs Morello to sit up straight still not looking at his face.

I checked her heartbeat which seems normal and asked if she has any pain.

"I just feel a little bit of pain in the chest and a little dizzy." Mrs Morello mumbled.

"Don't worry Mrs Morello the pain is due to the stitches and the dizziness it's just medicines," I said.

"You will be fine till the morning and tomorrow morning I will discharge you as you know you have to be monitored for the next 24 hrs," I said.

"I shall take leave it's pretty late. Good night Mrs Morello." I'm stood up to take a leave.

"Dr Savanah, I didn't introduce you to my son, Leonardo Morello." Mrs Morello said.

Okay, the Leo comes from the Leonardo.......not bad.

I lift my eyes to see his face, he has the sharpest jaw that can cut your face while making out.

He has a little subtle on his face which you can tell he hadn't shaved in a while.

The small pink lips who I wonder how his lips move while kissing.

Okay get a grip on yourself Savanah.....you can't ogle on a random guy.

Something about his face scream knowingness I feel like I have met him somewhere.

His eyes hold a mix of emotions care, tenderness.... guilt.

I smiled and nodded.

He didn't smile but looked away from my face not in a rude way but in a way that feel like he is being punishing himself which made me a little disappointed.

My disappointment was noticed by everyone in the room.

"Nice to meet you all, I shall take a leave then," I said turning on heels.

As I reached the handle of the door.

"Can I have a minute with you Dr Savanah I need to talk to you about my mother?" Leonardo asked.

"Yes sure." I nodded and led him to the corridor.

"Yes, Mr Morello," I said.

"Mr Morello is my dad, call me Leonardo." He said while giving me the most charming smile.

Not a smug smile but a genuine comfortable smile.

"Okay Le...Leonardo." you are stuttering again.

"I wanna apologise to you sincerely for my behaviour I just thought it was someone else." He said.

"No, it's kind of foolish of me to just came in the dark but I don't wanna disturb her sleep so I didn't switch the lights on," I said.

"What's my mother's progress, Dr Savanah ." He asked.

"Your mother is fine, she just needs rest and her diet will have little change with little exercise and she will be discharged in the morning," I said.

"And you can call me Savanah," I told him.

You never did that, what happens to you.

"Savanah," he said my name like he was tasting it on his lips.

I now definitely loved my name.

I know him, I do his face, his hands it feels like I have known him for quite a while.

Should I ask him or not. He will think I might be a creep. Or worse he might think I am flirting with him.

That can be a possibility because you both got on first name base very quickly.

He sensed my inner turmoil.

"Is something bothering you Savanah." He asked.

Dear lord, I made a mistake telling him to call me by my name.

"No Leonardo," I said.

"Good night," I said.

I Turned on my heels to walk away but something just I couldn't digest.

I need to ask him.

I turned again to face him. He was surprised to see me in front of him.

"Can I ask you one thing, I don't wanna be sound like a creep or something. I said.

"Ya sure." He said.

"Have we ever met before, because I feel like I do know you from somewhere," I said?

Enjoy reading lovelies💕💕

They met💥💖.

Sorry, this chapter is a little bit shorter than the others.

_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_×_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 85.6K 61
"The Malhotra Brides" is a heart-warming tale that explores the emotional journey of two sisters, Aditi and Pragya, as they navigate their new lives...
603K 30.7K 32
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...
1.4M 95.3K 187
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
2.8M 40.1K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...