You're My Mission| B.Barnes (...

Da trillest_lvhh

People always wondered what would've happened if Steve had went back in time to Peggy and His relationship wi... Altro

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.

6.

2.1K 124 59
Da trillest_lvhh

Y/N

After hours of sitting in a police station waiting on trying to get Bucky released. We heard a woman's voice "Sam" she called out as we both looked as Sam immediately stood up. "I'm Dr. Raynor, Bucky's therapist" She introduced as they shook hands and I stood up "Mrs. Rogers" She started off with a small smile as I smiled and shook her hand. "What a pleasure to meet you" She said. "The pleasure is all mine. Is everything okay with Bucky?" I asked looking around for him.

"Oh yeah Walker helped bail him out" She started off as we begun to hear his voice in the distance. "Oh God" Sam said to himself. "He's a friend of mine" Dr. Raynor said as we turned seeing Bucky being uncuffed and talking to one of the officers behind the desk. "Thanks Dr. Raynor. Bucky will not need anymore mandatory sessions for right now because he's working with me" John explained as Sam and I looked at each other weird. I then noticed Bucky was staring over at john as we started walking towards him.

"Session in the back now" Dr. Raynor started off nodding her head to Bucky as he just sighed and walked behind her. "You too sam" she added. "No that's okay doc" he started off. "It wasn't a suggestion it was an order" She simply said continuing to walk away. I just sat in the waiting area on my phone texting Tiffany about what was going on while minding my business.

"Hey I know that this is probably taking a toll on you" I heard walker say as I finally looked up at him. "No it's not I'm pretty used to it" I simply said going back to looking on my phone. "I'll talk to her" I heard Lamar whisper to walker as I just continued texting on my phone. Walker walked off as Lamar sat next to me.

"How you been?" He asked "I'm fine and you?" I simply asked not breaking eye contact from my phone. "I thought if there's a possibility of us working together I should get to know you better" he suggested. "For what?" I simply asked looking over at him. "Because I think you're a beautiful woman and I think that maybe us sitting down for dinner will get us to know each other better" he said as I just looked at him.

"Lord" I said to myself getting up "what'd I say?" I heard him ask as I knocked on the door to the room Bucky and Sam were in with Dr. Raynor. "Come in!" I heard her loudly say. "Can I come in here before I hurt John and his side kicks feelings?" I asked as Dr. Raynor pulled a chair next to her "come join the party" she said as I sat at the table with them.

"You two are giving me no choice" Dr. Raynor started off "Time for the Soul gazing exercise" she said as Sam and Bucky started sarcastically agreeing with the idea of the soul gazing exercise. "God. Are they like this around you two?" Dr. Raynor asked looking over at me. "Yes sometimes you just got to ignore it they fight over the dumbest things" I simply said as they kept going back and forth. "This should be fun!" Sam started off "I'm ready!" Bucky expressed. "This is right up your alley" Sam added.

"Okay turn your chairs" Dr. Raynor instructed "you should enjoy this" Sam said to Bucky as they turned their chair. "I'm going too" Bucky assured as I just shook my head. "Face each other" Dr. Raynor added. "Let's do it. Let's stare" Bucky sarcastically said. "Get close" she added. "This is a good exercise, thanks doc" Bucky thanked looking at Dr. Raynor as they scooted in closer to each other. "Alright good" she expressed. "Now get close" she instructed as they both scooted in some towards each other. "Okay get closer" Dr. Raynor added.

"Which way you want to go?!" Bucky started off "where do you want to put your legs?!" Sam questioned as they started arguing about where they wanted to put their legs at.

"Oh my" I started off then pinched the bridge of my nose. "You know what?" Sam started off "fine" Sam added scooting in as they placed their legs in between each other and scooted closer. "We're locked in" Sam said as Bucky nodded "it's a little close" Bucky expressed. "It's very close, That's what you wanted right?" Sam asked. "Guys!" Dr. Raynor interrupted as they both looked at her. "Good, now look at each other" she stated as they looked at each other. "You need to look at each other in the eyes" Dr. Raynor added as they finally looked each other in the eyes. "See that wasn't so hard" she stated as I realized what they begun to do.

"We're about to be in here forever" I simply said to myself watching them stare at each other. "Wait what are you doing?" Dr. Raynor questioned looking between them two. "Are you having a staring contest?" She questioned as they continued to stare at each other. "Just" she started off then snapped her fingers "just blink, sweet Jesus" she expressed as I just sighed.
"Can I say something please?" I asked Dr. Raynor as she motion me to speak.

"I'm hungry and you two are pissing me off because we're here longer than we have to be" I started off "CUT IT OUT" I semi shouted through my teeth looking between Sam and Bucky as they just sat there. "Okay" Dr. Raynor started off "okay James why does Sam aggravate you?" She asked as Bucky smirked and looked over at her. "And don't say anything childish" I added as he just looked at me and licked his lips.

He then looked at Sam as there was a silence in the room for a moment. Why did you give up that shield?" He asked as Sam just looked at the ceiling then back at Bucky. "Why are you making such a big deal out of something that has nothing to do with you?" Sam asked. "Steve believed in you, he trusted in you he gave you that shield for a reason" Bucky explained as I just looked down continuing to listen.

"That shield was his legacy that's everything he stood for and the fact you and Y/N made a conscious decision to give it away is a problem and You threw it away like it was nothing " he added as I looked over at Bucky. Sam tried to intervene but Bucky continued. "Maybe he was wrong about you and if he was wrong about you then he was wrong about me" Bucky expressed sitting up in Sams face as I really felt for both Bucky and Sam. Bucky finally sat back in his seat eyeing Sam.

"You finished?" Sam asked as Bucky looked over at Dr. Raynor and I. "Yeah" he answered then looked back at Sam. "Alright good" Sam said "maybe this is something you nor Steve will never understand but can you accept that I did what I thought was right?" Sam asked as Bucky just looked down and Sam chuckled. "Honestly doc I don't have time for this, we have some real serious shit going on" Sam brought up. "So how about we squash all of this right now, deal with that" he started off "and when we're done we can go on separate long vacation and NEVER see each other again" Sam expressed.

"I like that" Bucky agreed "well great let's get to work" Sam before looking over at Dr. Raynor. "Thanks doc for making it weird. I feel much better" Sam sarcastically said. "See you outside" Sam said before he gave Bucky a pat on his arm and standing up to walk out. "I'm sorry" I apologized to Dr. Raynor before Bucky and I looked at each other and I shook my head.
I got up going to a vending machine getting a bag of chips. I turned around beginning to walk out as I heard Bucky call my name behind me but I ignored him. "Y/N" he said once again as I turned back to look at him "what?" I simply asked as he caught up to me and he started walking beside me.

"Y/N" he said as I just stopped and looked at him "what?" I asked. "What is the problem Y/N?" He questioned. "Nothing, don't worry about it." I simply said as we met Sam by the car. "Look Steve didn't leave you two here together for no reason" I started off as Bucky just simply rolled his eyes as I gave him a look. "Let's not" I warned as he immediately changed his demeanor "you two act like kids when you get together it's unbelievable" I expressed. "You came Al-" Bucky started off. "Shut up" i simply said side eyeing him as I heard Sam chuckle. "You too" I added as Bucky and Sam just looked at each other.

"You guys and Tiffany are literally all I have left. Natasha is gone, Tony is gone, Steve is gone, Autumn ceases to exist, my mother wants nothing to do with me and my father isn't even on earth" I explained then looked between them. "You guys are my family. So get your shit together" I expressed saying the last part through my teeth about to continue as we heard John mess with the police sirens on a car to get our attention irritating me further. "Uh oh" Sam started off as Bucky simply placed his arm on our car looking over at John and Lamar.

"I say we team up what do you guys say?" He asked "first off don't interrupt my conversation because you need help with a mission you don't even know the first thing about running" i spitefully said hearing Bucky and Sam chuckle to themselves. "Walker you're under a lot of pressure huh?" Bucky teasingly asked. "We'll do better working on our own since we're more of a private contractor" Sam said as we started to walk away but he spoke up catching our attention. "Hey" he simply said as we all turned to look at him.

"Stay the hell out of my way" he simply said as I looked at him like he lost his mind. "Now Let me tell you something" I started off about to walk up to John hearing Bucky. "Hold on" Bucky started off grabbing me before he stood in front of me. "Go get in the car" Bucky said as i eyed John. "In the car now" Bucky said in more of an authoritative tone as I just looked at Bucky then went to get in the car. "Y/N remember if you want to take me up on my offer " I heard Lamar say.
"She's fine" Bucky simply said as I got into the car and he closed the door behind me.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

223 18 8
Bucky still cant get past the nightmares, but then his past starts to creep back in, in the most unexpected way. Fair warning... It's going to get st...
117K 2.5K 101
[complete!] "𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘?" "𝐀𝐒 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄." 𝐉ames "Bucky" Barnes had been lost for a very, very long time. He didn't know what i...
408K 10.5K 49
[ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ᵒⁿᵉ ᶦⁿ ᵇᵘʳⁿᵗ ᵉᵈᵍᵉˢ ˢᵉʳᶦᵉˢ ] ᵉᵈᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᵇᵉᵍᵃⁿ: ¹⁰/³/¹⁷ ᵉᵈᶦᵗᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᶦⁿᶦˢʰᵉᵈ: ⁹/¹²/¹⁹ ❝what's she doing?❞ ❝she... she got him out of... he went bac...
310K 7.4K 47
When Y/n moves into Avengers Tower on the same day as Steve's best friend, you and Bucky become fast friends. Looking at Bucky you want something mor...