The Fourteen of Majestia [Inc...

By Polish445

Ever wonder why everything that goes through the Bermuda triangle disappears? Magical beings with extraordin... More

Character Introductions
For Better Visualization :)
The Land of Majestia pt.1
The Land of Majestia pt.2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
ITS TIME!

Chapter 66

373 25 4
By Polish445

Powers 👇👇👇

Dahyun; Unknown.

Nayeon; Dark Magic.

Professor Dill; Dimensional Storage Spaces.

Yoongi; Energy Absorption, Can Mimic Anyone's Powers.

Jisoo; Telekinesis, Memory Manipulation.

Tzuyu; Flames.

Yeri; Water Manipulation, Psychic.

Seulgi; Heat Vision.

Professor Du; Technopathy.

Joy; Shadow Manipulation.

~~~~~~

Dahyun immerged in a hallway that was lit up with blue flame. She was in the fifth building out of the seven total existing in the Royal Castle. A sudden chill swept through her bones, she could see her breath, every exhale sending forth a small cloud. For some reason, this building was colder than the others.

Her presence was immediately caught by the rest of her members who had been running through the corridor before her sudden appearance.

"Dahyun?" Jihyo voiced.

The elder had been bruised quite a few times and Dahyun could sense an ankle injury however Jihyo made sure to seem normal and not in pain. She had her cherry-red hair tied in a bun, her tan skin complimenting it. The rest of them surrounded her, wearing the same black skin-tight armoured suits.

"Did Professor Dill send you here?" Jeongyeon asked. Her blonde hair was a bit past her shoulders and came down in waves. She looked relatively unharmed compared to Jihyo.

"Where's Sana?" Dahyu hastily interrogated, realizing she was the only member who wasn't present in the room. "We've been trying to find her. I think she might be struggling with battling the leaders of Bangtan and The Silence." Chaeyoung replied, her short dirty blonde hair tied back with clips.

Dahyun nodded her head. "We'll find her later on, for now, Professor Dill wants us to find the Pyxis Gem immediately." The rest of them nodded their heads and started moving alongside Dahyun.

Find the Gem? With them? As if! I think we can manage just fine on our own.

Shut it, Reyna, now is not the time.

They're pathetic, theo! Why must I work with them?

They're Dahyun's members, we've known them for a long time. We can trust them.

They are of no help. They're powerless! Isn't that right Nabi?

I will say I do agree with Reyna on this one, I don't see why we need their help. Reyna's powers are enough for us to find the Gem on our own.

"Shut up."

Even with the cluster of people talking in her head, Dahyun didn't show a bit of it. She walked around the hallway as if nothing were going on, as if the voices in her head weren't speaking at all. The voices in her head were a hundred per cent real, it's just that the others could never hear them. They would talk amongst each other constantly, acting as a sort of commentary for Dahyun as she lived through her days.

However, it was getting tougher and tougher when all they would do know is demonize everyone around her.

"Alright, from what we know, the gem must be somewhere near the King and Queen. They reside in the fifth building, we're heading into their treasury first." Mina spoke, her sotto voice filling the void hallway.

"No," Dahyun argued.

"Mhm?" Jihyo murmured. "What do you mean?" She questioned, baffled.

"It's too obvious." Dahyun clarified.

"Then use your Viridium. When can you activate it?" Jeongyeon inquired. They stopped walking.

"Reyna's taking her time fronting," Dahyun replied after a moment of chilly silence. They stared at each for a while. Dahyun took it as her cue to try and force the voice inside of her to come out and front in her body.

"Geez, your mental disorder can be so fucking annoying sometimes," Chaeyoung whispered lowly to herself but everyone had heard it in the silent hallway.

"Shut it, Chae. Now is not the time." Jihyo reprimanded. The younger leaned back on a wall, her leg sliding up and the foot resting against it. She rolled her eyes, her tongue poking her left cheek.

"Whatever." She muttered.

"I don't appreciate that tone you use with me Chaeyoung darling," Dahyun spoke in a husky and guttural voice, one that did not match her natural one. It held a strong Mexican accent, and immediately you could tell Dahyun was no longer there anymore.

"Reyna," Jihyo acknowledged. "You're here."

"Well isn't it obvious?" She was a lot more playful than Dahyun, with more expressions and body language. She smirked, she used her hands, there was pride and confidence in her voice unlike the latter's who was monotone and almost expressionless.

"Miss me much?" No one said anything.

"We need to use your Viridium." Jeongyeon got straight to the point.

"Yes, I know. The rest of the alters and I were listening," she brushed the none existent dust off her shoulders, afterwards pulling a few strands of Dahyun's hair behind her ear.

"Well then, the sooner this is over the less I'll have to suffer seeing all of your faces. So, let's get moving." She didn't wait for a reply or taunt back, she looked forwards at the end of the hall.

Numerous shades of purple, pink and blue started filling up the orbs in her eyes, mixing. Her eyelashes shone like stars in the dark hallway, giving way for the light to pass through.

Amidst it all, the colours started fusing, going from one place to another, forming unique hues and tints as they spiralled around. After a while, the mauve purple colour overpowered the others and in almost a second, that was the only colour that remained in her eyes.

"Viridium!"

Reyna exclaimed in her strong Mexican accent as a mauve coloured hue outlined Dahyun's body. She started sauntering towards the rear of the hall and reluctantly, the others heeded after her. It looked like Dahyun was floating but if you stared carefully, the soles of her shoes were touching the ground.

Chaeyoung and Mina stayed at the back of the group, a bit distant from the rest.

"She can't hear us right?" Chaeyoung asked, leaning closer to Mina and whispering to her as they continued to follow after the group.

"No, even if you talked right into her ear. Whenever Reyna uses her Viridium she loses her other five senses to some extent. So you're fine even if you talk loudly." Mina retorted calmly.

"Thank god, I hate her."

"You should be happy she's here, she'll find the gem without us having to of any work." Mina justified.

"Yeah, but God is Reyna the most annoying out of all of Dahyun's alters."

"She's the most powerful too." Mina mused, annoying the younger of the two.

"How many personalities does Dahyun have anyway?" She changed the subject. "I'm not sure, I think she's only aware of five so far," Mina responded.

They reached the end of the long hallway and turned to the right. Large double doors were laid out in front of them, when Jeongyeon tried pushing them open, they refused to move.

"It's locked," she concluded. Reyna came forward. "Move," she commanded, her accent growing even thicker as she used her powers.

"Aware? What do you mean aware?" Chaeyoung queried.

"There could be other alters or people whom she doesn't know to exist within her brain," Mina answered as Reyna extended her hand towards the door handles. She shut her fingers into a fist, leading to the door handles first cracking and then breaking down altogether.

Jeongyeon opened the double doors with a push and they moved inside the previously locked room.

"How do you know all of this anyway?" Chaeyoung questioned after a moment of silence.

It was a bedroom, a fancy and big one at that. With a king-sized bed, a separate space for vanity, large windows covered with embroidered curtains, a bathroom the size of a meadow and many closet/drawer spaces.

"I and Nayeon were in charge of observing and researching Dahyun's personality disorder remember? When we joined Professor Dill's forces a few months ago his first mission for us was to figure out the kind of mental illness Dahyun has. It's a mission that's still going on now because we have yet to find out." Mina retorted.

"So does she suffer from Multiple Personality Disorder or is it something else?"

"No. It's no personality disorder that's been revealed to man as of yet. How ere it is something far more complicated. We're not sure what exact disorder she has, but all we know is that she has multiple personalities/alters that live in her head and front from time to time.."

"And each personality has its very own magical abilities?"

"Yep, they're all different too. Dahyun's only power is being able to shut off all her emotions whenever she wants, that's why she's always so monotone and expressionless. She forces herself to do it. The magical chains that extend out of her body are another alters powers, named Nabi. Reyna has her Viridium, which is basically a power that lies in her eyes. It allows her to copy her opponent's movements, and have incredible perceptive abilities and even reflexes. Dahyun has multiple personalities, thus each alters comes out in the battle to use their powers whenever needed." Mina went on in detail as the others immediately started searching and thrashing the room for the Gem.

"What happens when an alter fronts? Where does Dahyun go?"

"Fronting is when an alter is controlling the main body, in this case, Dahyun's body, and their emotions and thoughts are the strongest in the forefront of the mind's awareness. Any alter can front, while the others go back into the conscious of the mind."

"The fuck does that mean?" Mina sighed, not sure how to explain such a complex disorder to someone as intellectually incompetent as Chaeyoung.

"Forget it,"

"So do the others know much about her disorder?" Chaeyoung questioned one more time.

"No, not really. Nayeon most probably has the most knowledge. She did most of the research. The other members never really cared to go into much detail so I doubt they know much."

"I found something." The same thick and accented voice of Reyna interrupted their conversation.

They all clustered around a tall mirror that stood by the closet. It was rectangular and had many gems embezzled on its corners to give it that elegant tinge.

"What? You scared yourself by looking into the mirror?" Chaeyoung gibbed as she and Mina joined the others.

Reyna ignored her comment. "The gem is through here." She stated.

"Through this mirror?" Jihyo questioned, hesitant. "It's not a mirror you imbeciles. It's a portal." Reyna identified, staring into it.

"I doubt this would lead us somewhere in this palace. It must be for emergency reasons, you know if the palace is under attack they can use it to escape somewhere, like in the forest." Mina concluded, giving her judgement.

"I can feel the gem's presence through here. We must pass through."

"And how can we trust you?" Jihyo questioned after a moment of silence. "You could be feeding us to sharks through this portal for all you care."

"Oh sweetheart I'd love to do that someday," She started, "but I need that gem too. I need it to get out of this stupid body and have one of my own. So don't think you're the only ones in a desperate search for the Pyxis Gem. It has many other uses as well."

"Now, come on! We need to hurry up." She prompted, being the first one to go into the mirror/portal.

As she moved inside, the reflection was completely replaced by a picture, coming across almost like a painting. It appeared to be a tall and colourful building. They were given the upside view and from where they stood, on the other side of the portal the installation looked to be quite stunning and big.

After Reyna, Jihyo was the next to go inside the mirror, prodding the others to follow after her. Jeongyeon went in second and slowly everyone made it to the other side of the portal.

As soon as you'd walk inside, you'd feel something cold and wet touching your body, like iced water. But coming to the opposite side of the portal, you would be entirely dry. Bright lights covered their vision until their eyes adjusted to the synthetic lights of the new room.

It was a classroom, an abandoned one. The desks were full of dust and no windows were present. The shelves and cupboards at the back were full of cobwebs and remained empty. They looked through the teacher's desk but again, it was desolate and unoccupied just like the others.

Reyna noticed the lights in the room weren't artificial and were produced by magic. The bulbs were too old and filthy to work, the light inside was stimulated by a simple charm spell anyone could cast. The door leading out of the room was also slightly left open, as someone had just left through it. She caught sight of a lock that had fallen on the ground near the door.

Nothing else was present in the room, everything was completely barren and useless. The Pyxis Gem wasn't here but she could feel it somewhere very close by.

"I think someone was here not too long ago." She spoke up, after having used her Viridium to scan the classroom.

"Who? Can you tell?" Jeongyeon asked, looking up at her from the teacher's desk which she was searching through a moment ago.

"I can't pinpoint who, but there was about a dozen of them. I see no fingerprints, I doubt they took something from this room. However, their footsteps lead out of the classroom. Meaning as soon as they came in, they exited the area and ran outside." She informed, walking towards the narrowly open door.

"This door was locked before. It has been for a long time now. No one's been here in years. I think the King and Queen must have escaped here to take cover from the battle. That's why the door is open and there are footsteps still present. Also the magic lights. The bulbs weren't working so they must have used magic to light up the way." She calculated, her mauve purple eyes glowing brighter than the lamps.

"Where are we?" Jihyo questioned, before pushing past Reyna and going out into the corridor.

She stopped almost immediately as she walked out, flabbergasted. The hallways were extremely familiar and gave the girls a sense of nostalgia. The baby blue walls that made the corridor warm and comfortable, the lockers that were traced each with 3 different strips of colours, the glass floors that made a flashy sound whenever shoes would touch the surface. And at the end of the hallway were stairs leading straight ahead, and two pathways were made one directing to the left and the other to the right.

The only thing that seemed off was the lack of students that always seemed to swarm the hallways, making it a struggle almost every day to move through it peacefully.

"This..." Chaeyoung started, her eyes darting around the room in surprise.  "This is Majestic Academy." Jihyo finished for her, seeming in awe.

"It's been a while since I've seen Building B," Mina spoke up, reminiscing the many years they had spent together in Majestic Academy before Tzuyu had gotten expelled for dealing with criminals in the Calcifer Forest. And then they left the school to join Cloud Tower after having been officially offered a deal by Professor Dill.

"It's weird being back here," Jeongyeon commented.

"Alright, we have no time to waste," Reyna snapped them out of their trance. "Follow me, we need to hurry."

She started striding towards the exit. The school came off as almost abandoned with all the students having left for their vacation to the Royal Castle. Buildings C, D and J which were for the junior classes and little children were located farther from the senior buildings B and A. That way, the Twice members managed to not interact with anyone present in the school such as the janitors or junior teachers and nurses.

As they exited, the Rose Garden come into their view. It was just the same with a multitude of different coloured Roses, namely Pink, Red and Yellow gracing the pathway that led through it. They walked past the Garden and journeyed towards Building A. On their way was not only the Mystic Meadows but also an old pathway leading to the Forest of Doom.

The girls remained silent as they took all of it in. They marched on ahead knowing that right now was not the time to think about the past. They had to work towards their future goal, and right now, they needed that Gem desperately.

"It's somewhere here, I can feel its presence." Reyna dictated towards Building A which was made specifically for the double holders. The hunger and desperation in her voice grew stronger and more audible. An enigmatic smile crossed her lips and a sort of smugness took over her persona.

"Where should we search first?" Mina inquired, glancing at Reyna for an answer.

"The Dance Studio."

"The what now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Dahyun had disappeared from the room, Yoongi could already feel the chains surrounding his body and keeping him hostage weaken.

Wendy and Jungkook remained unconscious on the ground, though neither was too extremely injured except for the huge slash across Jungkook's collarbone. He knew that Yeri would have to use her psychic abilities to try and wake them up. Now was the time to act if they ever wished to escape from here alive.

Damn, if only Rosé was here. Seulgi thought, thinking of her old best friend. She would be able to heal the two.

"Yeri needs to wake up Jungkook and Wendy, so Seulgi you guard the three and come in as backup just in case Tzuyu ends up joining the fight. One of us needs to free Professor Du, Joy you can sneak back there with your shadow powers. Jisoo," Yoongi looked back at the girl. He could sense both fear and determination in her eyes. "You and I are going to have to handle Nayeon and Professor Dill." He planned out their attack, whispering enough to make sure the three on the other side of the room wouldn't hear.

"What about me?" Lisa asked, disappointed that she wasn't included. "You find the others," Jisoo spoke up instead of Yoongi, knowing what he would say.

"The ones Dahyun fought. She said she spared Jimin, and the others were on the verge of death. Use your super speed and find them. Take them to the healers as fast as you can." Jisoo explained. Lisa looked at Yoongi for confirmation and he nodded his head.

Everybody," he spoke up. "I hope you're ready for the battle of your lives." He announced, gently loosening his arms from the grip of the metal chains.

Nayeon started walking toward them after having Professor Dill say something in her ear. He must've told her to keep an eye on them. As she walked forwards, Yoongi made eye contact with Professor Du.

She was still stuck with the chains holding her down and draining her energy. The look in her eyes was something he had never seen before. A look of motherly love, warm and comforting. Her honey brown eyes were gentle, the usually authoritarian and rough expression on her face was no longer present. It was like she was telling him to be safe, to not die. Energy surged through his body and he wasn't sure if it was because of her or because he was preparing to use his powers, the warm fuel bursting through his veins.

"Now!"

Just as he exclaimed those words, the five of them leapt and hurdled out of the chains that dropped to the ground immediately as its hostages left.

Professor Dill pulled aside Tzuyu, he swiftly grabbed the girl by her jaw and stuffed a small pink coloured pill down her throat as she choked on it.

To Yoongi's left, Jisoo had already started battling Nayeon one on one. Looking back, Yeri had her hand wrapped around Jungkook's hand, her eyes closed as she mouthed multiple phrases. Seulgi stood guard by Wendy's unconscious form and waited for Yeri to finish. Lisa was nowhere to be seen in the room and he was glad for this as he was worried Lisa would refuse to agree with his plan since it didn't include her fighting along with them.

"Good. He's all mine." Yoongi grumbled, eyes staring back at Professor Dill. He noticed Tzuyu was no longer by his side and kept a note in his head to keep an eye out for her.

"Well, well, looks like it's just you and me now." Professor Dill chorused, the side of his lip going up to form a lopsided smile. He was standing tall with his chest pushed out. Yoongi clenched his hands into fists, eyes narrowing as he prepared himself.

Professor Dill brought out his hand and a sword formed out of the thin air. It was black, long and sleek, the top sharp and pointed. The handle was emerald green and looked like the base of a wand while the rest of the sword was spider black and gleamed in the moonlight coming from the crater. He grabbed the material edge and wielded it like a professional.

"Let's finish this shall we?" There wasn't a tense muscle in his body, he spun the sword like he was holding a toy, playing around with it. He placed the sword down, the tip digging a small hole in the ground as he placed his elbow carelessly on the handle, leaning on it.

Yoongi smirked. He knew exactly whose powers he would mimic.

"Dark Bolts!"

Small bullets infused with dark magic escaped the tips of his fingers at lighting speed. Appalled, Professor Dill managed to dodge only a few, with one hitting his right forearm. He stumbled back a little, holding the place the bullet had hurt him with his left hand.

"Dark Magic eh?" He raised his eyebrows, the smirk never leaving his face. "Well then," he started, finally taking him seriously and wielding his sword. "Let's see how well you compare with Nayeon."

Professor Dill charged at him with no warning, he raised his sword and made a cut straight for his head. Thankfully, Yoongi managed to avoid it jumping to the side and rolling back on his feet.

"Maleficium!"

He had remembered that one from Nayeon's fight with Taehyung. The ground beneath them shook and Professor Dill buckled at his feet as humungous black roots rose from the floor and spun around like crazy trying to find victims.

Professor Dill cut one of the roots progressing towards him with his sword but only managed to duck as the second root came in and smashed into the wall behind him, obliterating it and creating a cavity in the wall. He looked up and stabbed his sword straight into the sky, pulling it back down after it penetrated the root, leading it to turn grey and fall to the ground in ashes.

He formed an energy blast in his free hand and threw it at Yoongi, distracting him. The next second he was beside him as younger jumped to the side.

Professor Dill grinned.

A large blast integrated with colours of black and green sent Yoongi flying out, the floor buckling beneath him. He almost reached the edge of the room where the crater was created but was lucky enough not to fall. A gush of swarming pain filled his stomach, making him clench his teeth and struggle to stand up. It was like giant worms were eating up his insides, maiming his organs and polluting his blood.

He coughed up blood all of a sudden, the thick red substance mixing in with the ashes of one of the roots Professor Dill had destroyed.

He looked back to notice another root getting murdered by Professor Dill. Now was a perfect time. An idea popped into his head.

Ignoring the pain in his stomach, he stood up, still crunching down a little due to the pressure. A dark purple hue outlined the palm of his hand and his fingers, something he had noticed Nayeon doing when she would use her powers. He thought hard about the metal material, long and prickly sides that extended out at far lengths.

The same dark purple hue rested on his other palm. Unlike when he used other powers, like Jennie's Fire Manipulation or Jungkook's Electricity, having this type of dark magic flow in his body made him feel extremely warm and hot. He was sweating profusely, his body radiating heat. It was unlike any other intense hotness he had felt before. It was burning him on the inside, making his blood boil in a literal sense.

He performed the spell anyway.

He used his newfound powers and picked up the massive and hefty metal chains Dahyun was previously controlling. He picked up two at once and then couldn't find it in himself to grab onto the others.

He made work with what he had. Professor Dill at this point had torn apart each root that was infused with dark magic. Before he got a chance to relax, Yoongi used every strength in his body and launched his attack. The chain clumsily shot towards the older male, having the intention of trapping him.

However Professor Dill was fast and knowing he couldn't cut it with his sword, he quickly extended out his palm in front of himself. A circular black and grey portal was made by his body. It was a gate to one of his dimensional storage spaces. The metal chain went through and then he shut the portal off instantaneously, cutting the chain in half as the end dropped almost dead to the ground.

Yoongi was ready to launch the second chain but heard Seulgi yelp out loud, "Joy!"

He looked back to find the girl struggling against giant black and purple flames that surrounded Professor Du in the circle. Joy stumbled back as flames seemed to hurt even in her shadow form. She transformed back and fell to the ground as she screamed, the black and purple fire burning the side of her face.

It was a fire infused with Nayeon's dark magic. He figured.

Without thinking it through, Yoongi made the second and last chain race towards Professor Du who was crouched in a corner trying to protect herself from the conflagration. The chain encircled the shackles holding down Professor Du before squeezing it so hard they snapped.

"Yoongi watch out!" That was Yeri's scream, however, two torches of heat ran past him, clashing with Professor Dill's sword which he was once again aiming toward Yoongi. Seulgi used her heat vision to counter Professor Dill's attack while Yoongi struggled to save Professor Du and Joy.

Knowing he didn't have much time before Seulgi's heat vision would run out, Yoongi quickly ordered the chain to grab onto Professor Du, raise her high enough that Nayeon's black and purple flames wouldn't touch her and then pull her out of there. She safely landed on the ground beside Joy and quickly grabbed the screaming girl, trying to calm her down as she shrieked from the spasm of burning agony that spread across her face.

A sudden current of pain went past Yoongi's chest and stomach, he spat more blood, the liquid dripping down his chip and staining his armour. The chain dropped to the ground as it was too difficult to continue controlling. He grumbled and moaned, shrinking down to his knees as he covered his belly with both of his hands, the pain getting far too unbearable as he couldn't find it in himself to breathe.

Seulgi stopped her heat vision, dropping to her knees as her eyes formed tears to glisten her lenses and stop them from going dry.

Professor Dill took a look at his sword, which was smoking due to Seulgi's heat vision, however not much damage had been done to it.

"Enough already," he whispered to himself. He realized just how sick these children made him. So weak and pathetic yet still so much hope and strength in their hearts. They keep going even when they know they'll fail, it was pitiful watching them try.

He saw Yoongi crouched on the ground and he took no hesitation in going forwards. His emerald green and black sword was dragging by his side as he leisurely walked towards him. When he reached the younger, he rolled his eyes. The kid was such a fucking nuisance.

He then raised his sword, bringing it above his head. Yoongi looked up for a second and caught his eyes, the tip of the sword was pointed straight at his eyes. He was planning was using his powers once more however when he tried to draw some energy up to his hands, the pain in his stomach would increase by millions, making him cry out loud.

"Psychic Barricade!"

A large pink barrier separated Professor Dill and Yoongi just as he was about to stab down. Taking his chance, Yoongi quickly stumbled back, creating some distance between him and Cloud Tower's Headmaster.

Yoongi looked back to see Jisoo a few steps behind him as she kept him, Yeri, Seulgi, Wendy, Jungkook, Joy and Professor Du all inside her barrier. Her hands were extended each to one side, her left pointed towards Professor Dill who continuously used his sword to attack the barrier. Her right hand pointed towards Nayeon who floated a few feet up in the air, using multiple spells to try and counter the barrier, one including,

"Dark Thunder!"

(Imagine it's pink lol)

Jisoo struggled between the two, trying to keep all her friends safe. Yoongi thought of absorbing someone's energy so he could help Jisoo and keep fighting, however, when he detected everyone in the room, he wondered if any of them would survive even if he took an inch of their stamina. 

"He's up!" Yeri exclaimed, her hands dropping to her side as she took in heavy breaths. Jungkook shifted in his place, eyes slowly opening and closing. His face scrambled up as he brought up his hand and traced his collarbone where he had been slashed. He brought his bloodied fingers to his face realizing it was an injury.

"He's still weak," Yeri muttered, helping him sit up. "He's shed a lot of blood, we should take him to the nurses." She concluded, looking back at Yoongi for a response or command.

He could only stare back, eyes barely open and head hardly being able to keep itself up.

"Ji– Jisoo won't be able to hold on forever." He breathed. "When the barrier comes down... We need someone to get him out of here and take him, Joy and Wendy to the nurses." He whispered, barely audible.

"Yeri and I can do it... but will you and Jisoo be okay?" Seulgi queried, worried. "They might be injured but you guys as just as weak. You don't stand a chance against them, you know it." She rationalised.

He didn't say anything. He just looked down at the floor, acting as if he had already been defeated.

"Argh!" Jisoo screamed, closing her eyes and clenching her teeth as the barrier got tougher and tougher to keep up. Her hands started shivering, and not just that but both Professor Dill and Nayeon had been casting magic nonstop, each attacking from one side which kept her occupied. Slowly, they started to overpower her. She ended up going down on one knee, her arms and legs shaking vigorously as she yelled out in an attempt to keep her energy levels up. But even she knew there was no way she would win this battle.

"There's no choice, you have to go," he deadpanned, finally finding the strength in himself to slowly stand up on his two feet. He glared Seulgi right in the eye giving her no chance to oppose his command.

"There's no way all of us are going to make it anyway. Take them, keep them safe. I'm trusting you with my family's life. Don't disappoint me." He gasped, out of breath. He looked as if his legs would snap any moment due to the pressure of his upper body.

Yeri looked like she wanted to protest but didn't get the chance when Jungkook spoke up. "Hyung," he murmured in a groggy and tired voice. He was still too weak to stand on his two feet. "You... you can't just stay..."

"Something is wrong." Yeri interrupted.

"Yeah, we're not leaving anyone of you here–"

"No, I mean outside." She attested. "There's something wrong outside."

"It's a fire."

They all looked back to see Professor Du standing close to the barricade staring out of the hollow cavity in the wall and down towards the ground.

"Someone started a fire. They can't stop it. It's infused with magic." She uttered, horrified.

A few screams managed to reach her ears, screams of her students, screams of innocent children. She took a few steps back, pupils shaking as the screams for help got louder and louder. They were eating away at her consciousness.

Her students were being burned alive.

"You must go down and help them." She turned around to the Red Velvet members. "Take your friends and the others to the nurses. The students down there are not okay. You must help them as their seniors and as powerful members of your representative groups."

"What will you do–"

"I will assist Yoongi and Jisoo." She announced. There was determination in her voice. Her shoulders were raised, nostrils flaring and hands clenched into tight fists that almost made her fingers go white.

"As the Headmistress I am ashamed to have been so useless in this battle. I am forever in your debt for saving me. But now, I must defend myself and I must defend my students. You all have pleased me very much, and I can never be more proud of your bravery in the face of danger. Now please, you must go and help your brothers and sisters in battle. We will take care of things here." She smiled warmly one last time before turning towards Jisoo who at this point was on both of her knees, cowering, her hair covering her entire face as she intensely stared at the ground, trying to motivate herself to go further.

"Titanium armour!"

Instead of the black skin-tight suits they were wearing before, Professor Du used her powers and created more individualistic and powerful armoured clothes for them. Each suit was different from the other with some characteristics that everyone had, like a mask or hood which protected their head and face or a specific colour that was embroidered on everyone's gear. Even the ones unconscious were given makeovers.

Seulgi

Jisoo

Yeri

Joy

Wendy

Yoongi

Jungkook

"The fire must have been started by Tzuyu," Yoongi proclaimed, taking everyone's attention. "She was on our side but I remember before I fought Professor Dill he pushed some kind of pill down her throat. And then she just disappeared from the battle. I think that pill must be made her start the fire somehow. That's why it can't be turned off, it's not any normal fire it's a magical fire."

Yeri got a hold of Joy who used her long hood to cover her burned face, Seulgi picked up the unconscious Wendy bridal style, who still moaned in her sleep. Jungkook managed to get up on his own, ignoring the stinging pain he was feeling across his collarbone and chest.

"I can stop her," Yeri spoke up. "My water manipulation can counter her spells." She divulged, keeping a firm hand on Joy to make sure the elder was okay.

"I want to help," Jungkook added, his Bambi eyes holding that need of wanting to assist and wanting to be needed in crucial moments.

"Okay," Yoongi agreed, having no energy to argue. "Just get Joy and Wendy to the nurses. I'll trust the rest to the three of you."

"Stay safe..." Seulgi murmured.

"Jisoo, child," Professor Du came forward, her long silky black hair tied in a loosened pony. "Let go," she whispered. Jisoo looked up. Her face looked tired, there were black circles under her eyes, her lips were dried, her cheeks had sunk in from her normal puffy ones and she looked like she had aged decades in just mere minutes.

Professor Du nodded in affirmation. Yoongi stood beside her with whatever vigour and enthusiasm were left within him. And eventually, Jisoo stopped the spell, hands flopping to her side like paper.

The pink barricade was dismantled and finally, the two imposters outside grinned as they knew now was the time.

"Cybernetic Illusion!"

The room around them shattered and broke like pieces of a puzzle, it was confusing and most definitely an illusion of reality. It was like they were surrounded by a mirror that had just shattered, breaking into a multitude of pieces.

"Go, now!" Yoongi yelled, urging the others to leave while Professor Du confused their enemies.

Seulgi took wendy, Yeri helped Joy while Jungkook looked back at Jisoo and Yoongi. His heart was heavy leaving his Hyung and noona behind. Even though there was a huge chance he would never see them again, he remained hopeful. He trusted them, knowing they would find a way to live, to live for him and the others. There was hope in his heart. They had survived through so many dangers with miracles blessed on them, hopefully, this would be just the same.

"I won't give up!" He pulled down his mask and yelled one last time, assuring Yoongi that he wasn't going to back out of the fight so easily and that he would fight alongside his classmates till the end.

Yoongi nodded back to him before warning him one more time to leave. Jungkook didn't look back, he pulled his black mask back up and ran down the circular stairs following the Red Velvet members.

"The illusion is warring off," informed Professor Du.

Yoongi took hold of Jisoo supporting her he gave her an intense stare. "You okay?" He asked, helping her wobbly self to stand properly. She nodded her head, still taking in heavy breaths.

"I'm not going ro give up so easily." She stated.

He smiled at her, realising just how far she had come from when he had first met her. She was always such a lost soul. Always wandering around in her daydreams, slowly drifting farther and farther away from reality. She was shy and almost had no confidence in herself.

She wouldn't talk much, especially when it came to just the two of them and Yoongi knew it was because he would intimidate her. But now, she was fighting like a warrior.

She didn't give up on her friends, she battled with such brute force and bravery he was shocked to see her so firm in where she stood and noticed no ounce of hesitancy or fear in her eyes. She had grown, for her own better and benefit.

She was a warrior now.

"We'll do this together." He notified, grabbing her hand and interlocking their fingers as Professor Du warned them for the last time that the illusion was coming off in a few seconds.

"For our school," Jisoo added, squeezing his hand as they stood side by side.

"For our family and our school," he whispered,

And then the illusion came off.

Be prepared for some small reunions in the next chapter hehe.

Also wasn't fire included in one of Wendy's precognitions? Mhmm wonder what that's all about 🤔🤔🤔🤐🤐

Anyways, how did you like the story for Dahyun? I had been planning this for her since her introduction in the book. To summarise, she has a multiple personality disorder however it's complicated because it's not a personality disorder that's currently known to mankind.

I made this personality disorder up, it does not exist and please do not take these words as real as there are many personality disorders in the world and mine is absolutely fictitious. Each of her personalities or alters you can say have its own unique powers. That's how she was able to conjure up so many abilities during her fight with Tae, Jennie, Jimin and Rosé. Her personalities would front and they would attack the enemy.

Lol hope this ain't too confusing for you guys. if you do have any questions at all please please ask me so I can clarify them for you.

Also Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim readers! ❤❤

Word Count: 6768

~Hazel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1K 2.3K 15
Two girls with one same goal. They say love potion is the key to a man's heart. Will Jennie and Rosé be finally able to put their prince charmings un...
6.4K 199 17
🇹​​🇭​​🇪​ ​🇰​​🇮​​🇱​​🇱​​🇪​​🇷​ ​🇬​​🇦​​🇲​​🇪​ ​🇮​​🇳​ ​🇦​ ​🇨​​🇴​​🇱​​🇱​​🇪​​🇬​​🇪​. 1️⃣4️⃣ ​🇸​​🇹​​🇺​​🇩​​🇪​​🇳​​🇹​​🇸​ ​🇼​​🇪​​�...
17.6K 753 34
[Edited + Re-Checked✓] ~Love Me Like You Do! Bangpink ff~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ Highest Rankings: #1 out of 68.8K on Suga🥇 #1 out of 68.2K on Jin🥇 ...
2.7K 181 12
"When a mysterious child suddenly appears in the lives of successful K-drama actress Rose and her CEO husband Jimin, claiming to be their daughter fr...