"Till the end of time"-malec...

By daddy-dylan29

Magnus x oc x Alec Magnus x gracelynne x Alec Magician x little girl x archer Gracelynne Fairchild she may b... More

season 1 :Malece
season 1 :prologue
chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44(different dimension)
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
season 2: malece
season 2 prologue:
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
chapter 67
chapter 68

chapter 38

2.9K 69 0
By daddy-dylan29

no ones pov:

the downworlder coucil is meeting to discuss what should happen from now.

magnus sits at the table his phone in his hand a picture of gracie and alec he took last night asleep cuddiling in the bed.

alecs arm laying over her waist a purple pacifer in her mouth and her hair sprayed out on the pillow.

shes cuddled up to his side as close as possible.

"im glad she has you" a voice speaks looking over his shoulder making magnus hut off his phone and look beside him.

"although ive not seen her rectely i know she happy" luke speaks with a father like grin on his face.

magnus just smiles back and shoves his phone into his pocket.

the other member of the coucil being raphel who is sat on the otherside of the table with his arms crossed impacietly as they wait for the final member of the council to arrive.

"Meliorn. What happened to your face?"luke questions as meliorn walks into the room.

 in seelie armor, a large spear clutched in his hand. the side of his face is all scard and scratched up

"My punishment for helping Clary Fairchild and Gracelynn into one of the Queen's realms." he explains dully looking at luke.

"Well, it's good to see you."luke speaks sincerly.

"I'd say the same, but, sadly, I'm incapable of lying."meliorn mutters before sitting down."Shall we get this over with?"he huffs looking between everyone.

"Careful. Seelie armor."magnus whispers to luke leaning over to meliorn doesnt hear.

"Means war. I noticed. " luke whispers back to magnus."So I assume you all know why I called you here." luke speaks leaning foewards in his eat looking out at each memeber.

"I've heard rumors."raphel mutters.

" Well, unfortunately, the rumors are true. Valentine wants to use the Soul-Sword to decimate the entire Downworld, and he needs Clary and gracelynn to activate it."luke explains to them.

" And you have a plan?"raphel uestions looking at luke seriously.

"Well, we can't defeat Valentine on our own. But together... maybe we have a shot."luke tells them crossing his arms.

"Whatever it is, we can't have him get to gracie or clary."magnus speaks leaning back in his chair.

"I agree. But on behalf of the Seelie Queen, I'd like to propose an alternative."meliorn speaks making everyone turn and look at him.

"Execute one of the Fairchild twins on sight. valentine needs both to activate it."meliorn speaks making egveryone  turn and look at him with wide eyes."graceylnn is the least troublesome so i say we just get her out of the way" melorin speaks making magnus angrily look at him.

"Care to rethink that?"magnus questions annoyed that he would even consider hurting gracie.

"You'd be rotting in the City of Bones had clary not insisted we save your life."luke snaps at him angrily." and gracie well...she has no reason to die..." luke speaks his voice dropping thinking about how easy her life used to be.

"Then consider this my way of returning the favor. By killiing one of them, I'll be saving you from yourselves."meliorn replies back simply before looking around the coucil memebers and sighing." This council is biased. You've all allowed yourselves to become too involved with the Shadowhunters." he speaks looking at each member slowly."jocelyn Fairchild." meliron speaks looking at luke."Alec Lightwood and gracelynn fairchild" he speaks looking at magnus."And you" meliorn speaks before taking a snif in raphels direction."You've been seeing Isabelle, haven't you?" he speaks a serious look on his face.

"What are you talking about?"rahpel mutters looking away.

"I'd recognize that perfume anywhere."meliorn speaks with a smirk.

"Then you're no different from the rest of us."raphel replies back smirking shaking his head,

"I'll admit, I know her charms better than anyone. But unlike you, my feelings never affect my judgment."melior speaks ,looking between everyone making magnus bawl his fists up under the table.

" My judgment's fine.gracie has to die to protect our people...so be it."raphel speaks seriously making magnus push his chair back and stand up walking out of the room quickly.

he grabs his phone and starts typing alecs number in instantly calling him.

"magnus ive been trying to call you-" alecs voice speaks but magnus cuts him off.

" tell me you still have gracie with you" magnus rushed voice speaks qucikly. when alec doesnt rely magnus huffs."alec...." magnus mutters wiping a hand down his face.

"shes gone to help clary and jace..." alec mutters making magnus take a long deep breath... Stay here. We'll be right back. 

gracies pov:

the pain had only gotten worse.

i was now sat there holding onto my side as the pain reachs up my neck, now covering the whole side of my body, slowly making its way closer to my heart.

clary was the same, her entire arm was now completely black.

simon pulls the van up outside a building him and jace climb out of it.

"stay here...both of you.well we right back" jace speaks looking in the window before him and simon walk off.

i sigh holding my side in pain looking down... before looking up at clary.

"clary..." i whisper getting her attention making her look at me." clary i dont want to die" i tell her quietly as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"come here" she says making me grunt moving to sit next to her.

"me and alec and magnus have only just sorted things out...and think im finally at peace with mom being gone and-" i tell her tears rolling down my face but she cuts me off.

"i know....i know but we have to do this...youve always said you wanted to be a super hero right?" she asks me making me laugh remebering when i was younger i sued to pretend i could fly and i culd move things with my mind."well now you can be...we can save everyone gracie" she tells me quietly putting her good arm around me making me lean against her whimpering.

no ones pov:

"You wouldn't actually kill your own sisters, would you?"simon questions as they stand infront of the building.

"no." jace replies back with a frown on his face.

"Okay."simon replies back letting a long breath out.

"But that's why I need to do this next part on my own."jace speaks glacning at simon making simon frown coonfused.

"What do you mean?"simon questions confused looking at jace.

"gracies too weak to move, Simon and clary can barely move herself. they'd only be putting themsleves in danger of getting captured."jace explains to simon making him shake his head"Hey, I'll use the scarf to track Madzie. I'll bring her back here."jace explaians agaim to simon." But I need someone protecting gracie and Clary while I'm gone."jace tells simon seriously making simon huff/.

"That's easy for you to say. You're the guy with the sword." simon nverously mutters."what What am I gonna do? Protect them with my teeth? We need your help here."simon speaks quickly looking at jace with nervous wide eyes.

"Okay. All right, I'll stay."jace mutters looking at simon just as his phone rings.

 simon pulls it out his pocket and its luke calling.

"Just a sec, it's Luke."simon tells jace before answering the call.

"Simon, where are you?"luke questions quickly into the phone.

" Uh, we're still looking for Madzie. What's up? "simon replies back.

"is gracie with you?" luke questions making simon hum yes back.

"You need to be careful. The Downworld's falling apart."luke explains to simon quickly.

"I'm guessing the meeting didn't go so well, then?"simon sighs nervously.

"The vampires and the Seelies want gracie dead. they've figured out only one of them have to die."sluke explaisnt o simon making simons eyes widen."They'll be hunting for you"luke tells him seriously.

"You know, good thing you called when you did, because Jace was just-"simon speaks truning back our to look at jace but he is gone.."Oh, no. I'll call you back"simon speaks before hanging up the phone quckily looking around.

in magnus apartment  he passes back and foruth, hes tried calling gracie 10000 times but she isnt answering.

the moment alec found out they were after her he also tried calling, he called eveyrone but no one would answer.

so he headed over to magnus.

so alec storms threw the front door instantly looking atmagnus to see if he know anything.

"still nothing..." magnus sighs sadly making alecs face drop.

alec looks away sadly before rememebering magnus had muttered something about his sister on the phone earlier.

"You said you know where Izzy is?"alec questions lookinga t magnus making him nod.

"Well, not exactly."magnus utters shaking his head.

"You know, I expect this from Aldertree... but not from you. not with whats going on rigth now magnus"alec snaps at him amking magnus look at him with frowning eyes."What's going on? And why do I seem to be the last person to know about it?"alec questions with an angry and irrited tone.

"A couple days ago, I saw Isabelle trying to buy yin fen from a certain reprobate warlock at the Hunter's Moon."magnus sighs explaininhg to magnsuw hat he had seen.

"You sure it was her?"alec questions frowning looking at magnus confused.

 that doesnt sound like izzy.

"i asked her what she was doing, but she told me that she was undercover."magnus tells him before sitting down on the sofa making alec move to stand infront of hin.

"Why didn't you say anything?"alec questions crossing his arms his tone dropping now.

"She's an excellent liar. It wasn't until this evening that I put it all together. Something Meliorn said at the Downworld meeting. I think she's getting her fix straight from the source."magnus explains to alec making alec run a hand down his face worriedly.

the sound of alecs phone ringing in his pocket cuts the conversation off.

he pulls it out quickly seeing gracies name pop up he instantly answers it.

gracie pov: 

i lay on my back on the floor, a blanket underme listening to the soft sounds clary and simon speaking sat on top of the van.

my phone clutched in my hand the sound of it ringing.

a whimper leaves my mouth as i move my hand enough to press the answer button.

"gracie? gracie are you there?" alec rushed voice questions on the other end of the call.

"gracie asnwer us baby" magnus voice speaks his voice filled with worry.

"hey alec, hey magnus" my weak voice speaks making him let out a breath.

"tell me where you are im portaling to you now."magnus speaks his voice serious making me giggle slightly.

"its okay.im with clary and simon" i speaks my voice weak, a whimper leaves my mouth as i try to sit up slightly.

"are you okay?"alecs worried voice questions threw the ohone hearing me whimper.

" its getting worse.....my whole neck and ost of my chest..."i whisper into the phone, 

im sure i coukd hear the sound of something breaking, as if someone had punched a wall or knocked something off a side.

"but im okay" i  mutter trying my hardest to be strong for them.

"wheres jace, put jace on the phone baby"alec tells me as i cough slightly.

" hes gone to find mazie.." i reply back making alec sigh.

"please tell me your safe?" magnus questions wihis voice filled with worry.

" im..im safe i promise" i mutter back my chest and throat hurting to much to speak.

"gracie you need to lsiten to us...the vampires and seelies want you dead"magnus tells me making me gasp and the cough making my chets hurt even more.

" you need to be careful..or better just tell us where you are"alec speaks quickly making me smile at the phone.

"you know...i really really like you guys"my weak tired voice speaks looking at the phone.

"dont talk like that...you not dying"alecs stern voice speaks making me smile.

"telk me where you are now !" magnus huffs his voice serioius but upset.

"you know...i never actually thought i would get a boyfriend...let alone two" i say before chuckiling.

the sound of someone crying appears from the phone as i speak.

"i love you" i mutter before the ohone slips from my hand as i grunt in pain grabbing at my chest.

"gracie?!" i hear simon shout jumping down from the top of the van coming in seeing me clutching at my chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.2K 72
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
8.7K 494 24
Who doesn't love Malec? When Alec goes missing, Magnus's whole world collapses. Jace won't speak to anyone. Isabelle and Clary are always out looking...
21.5K 531 134
It has been two years since everything happened (with Lilith and valentine and stuff) everything is back to normal Alec is living his life so as ever...
661K 14.2K 36
The lives of the twins Brielle and Clary Fray take a 360° turn when they decide to go to the Pandemonium club in NYC for their 18th birthday. They bo...