The Alpha's Daughter

Galing kay RachelMarie1219

Nova is the daughter of Alpha James Doxon of the New Moon pack ranked the 3rd biggest in the U.S. She is a fi... Higit pa

To The Readers
Character Introduction
One | The Past
Two | Alliances
Three | Waterfall
Four | Sibling
Five | Rouge's
Six | Meeting
Seven | Mall
Eight | Pre-Party
Nine | Party
Ten | Banishment
Eleven | Interrogation
Twelve | Nala
Thirteen | Leaving
Fourteen | Pain
Fifteen | Arguement
Sixteen | Taken
Seventeen | Guilt
Eighteen | Lead
Ninteen | Safe
Twenty | Hospital
Twenty One | Reprimanded
Twenty Two | Revelation
Twenty Three | Scheme
Twenty Four | Office
Twenty Five | Pressure
Twenty Six | Alpha's
Twenty Seven | Shopping
Twenty Eight | Celebration
Twenty Nine | Challenge
Thirty One | Gunfire
Thirty Two | Recovery
Thirty Three | Dream
Thirty Four | Marked
Thirty Five | Tanner
Thirty Six | Phone Call
Thirty Seven | New Problem
Thirty Eight | Uncle
Thirty Nine | 21 Questions
Fourty | Edgar
Fourty One | Last Day
Fourty Two | Early Lunch
Fourty Three | Tour Guide Tyler
Fourty Four | Next Step
Fourty Five | Visit For A Meeting
Fourty Six | I Promise
Fourty Seven | Mental Discipline P1
Fourty Eight | Mental Discipline P2
Fourty Nine | Heat
Fifty | I Love You
Fifty One | Action
Fifty Two | Rat On A Plane
Fifty Three | Vamipire King
Fifty Four | New Plan
Fifty Five | Plan In Action
Fifty Six | Ringing Alden
Fifty Seven | Yes Or No
Fifty Eight | The Day Of
Fifty Nine | Blood Battle
Sixty | Lucas
Sixty One | Apprentice
Sixty Two | Decisons.
Sixty Three | Three Months
Epilogue
Thankyou

Thirty | Questions

93 3 0
Galing kay RachelMarie1219

Tanner

Waking up I feel like my head weighs 50 pounds. I open my eye lids and let my eyes adjust. I looked around to see where I was. I notice that I'm in a cell chained to the wall by my arms with silver. I was confused for a moment wondering how I got here and what happened.

The events of last night suddenly hit me causing me to mentally face palm. Instantly I started getting mad. I can't believe I got caught then she had the nerve to tell me she killed my brother?! How could she? I mean yeah she was kidnapped and shit by him, but still.. that was my brother! Richard.. he's dead.. I start tearing up but instantly pull myself together upon hearing the door slam open and two sets of foot steps come in before it was slammed shut.

Alpha Doxon and Noah walk up then open the cell door and walk in. The looks on their face show how much they wanna kill me, but I should be safe since apparently Nova's got dibs on doing that. Alpha Doxon clear his throat causing me to look up to him with a straight face.

"You have a lot of explaining to do." He says then sits in the chair across the cell by the door.
"You just gonna sit there or are you gonna explain yourself?!" Noah shouts coming over to me and slapping me hard upside the head.

I just continue to stay quiet. They pretty much know everything already so why should I say anything else. I'll just sit here and wait for my death.

"Oh, now you wanna play the silent treatment, huh? That's funny cause any other time you have a lot to say." Alpha Doxon say to me.
"I don't have anything to say to you two. You know everything already so just kill me already!" I shout in anger.

Once those words left my mouth Noah walks over to me and punches me in the mouth. He walks back over beside his father and crosses his arms over his chest.

"You're pathetic." He sneered out.

The sound of the door opening back up then slamming shut pulls my attention towards my cell door. Noah and James just share a look then look at me with a straight face. I look down for a second then look up when I see someone come into the room straight towards me. It was Nova and she looks pissed. She grabbed me by the back of my neck with one hand and continuously punches me with the other until I yelled at her.

"Nova! Fucking stop!"
"Shut the hell up, Tanner! Stop being an even more piece of shit and give them information or next time I come in here I swear to got I will cut your balls off painfully slow!" She shouts then steps away from me.
"Maybe you should go cool off. We can handle him." Noah says dismissing her.

She nods her head then goes to leave out of the cell.

"I'll only talk to her." I breathe out in pain.

She stops dead in her tracks and stands up straight. She turns around and nods to her brother and father. They get up and walk out of the basement leaving us to talk. She sits down slowly not taking her eyes off me then crosses her legs.

"Talk." She states while leaning back in her chair against the wall after crossing her arms over her chest.

It wasn't until then that I realized how much she actually...kinda... maybe... scared me?

Nova

Sitting here looking at him only makes me even more angry. He's a rat! If we didn't need more answers I would have killed him on the spot. He looks up to me with a straight face and finally decided to speak after 5 freaking minutes of silence.

"What do you want to know?" He asks
"So many thing.."
"Ask and I'll answer." He says leaning back against the wall.
"Why couldn't you just answer them or tell them everything?"
"I don't owe them anything." He says causing me to scoff and look at him like he has two heads.
"You don't owe- Tanner what in the actual fuck is wrong with you? You owe them more than just answers!" I shout at him.
"No actually I don't, Nova. I owe you answers! Not them!" He shouts back.
"Fine, let's start with the basics, why does the rouge leader want me?"
"He's not the rouge leader, he just recruited the rouges. As for why he wants you I still wonder the real reason, but it's not my place to question. They say that you're the descendant of the moon goddess." He answers.
"That ridiculous and you know it. I'm nothing but another wolf to the moon goddess. I have no relations to her. Don't get me wrong it would be cool and all, but that's not the case. He obviously wants me because I'm a female with Alpha blood. That's it." I say while leaning forwards in my seat.
"That's what I think to, but I don't get paid to think... then again I don't get paid at all." He says the last part annoyed.
"So then why do you do it?"
"The leaders my uncle.." he says quietly.

I look up at the camera that's in the corner of the wall closest to him and then look back to him to see his head down.

"Interesting.. doesn't your uncle have a mate?"
"No, she was killed." He states.
"Is your sister innocent?"
"Yes, she was mated while we in the pack we were born in. She left and went to live with her mate. She doesn't talk to me. She thinks I'm a bad person, but I can't really disagree with her." He answers.
"Good, when do we need to expect the attack since the asshat you always talked on the phone with won't be able to get ahold of you?"
"Well I haven't talked to him since yesterday before the party and he told me if I don't call or answer him he'll attack 3 days after the first call I don't answer. So probably Sunday." He states worried.

I look at him and study his face and I see just how scared he really is of this uncle. Just like his brother, him and his uncle will cease to exist.

"Why did your brother kidnap me?"
"He must've thought you really did kill me." He replies angrily.

Hmm someone's still bitter.

"Did you know where I was the whole time?" I ask back even more angrier than his previous answer.
"No." He says then rolls his eyes.
"Good, we'll I'm done here. I'll let you know when I'll be back to kill you." I state getting up and walking out the room.

Shutting the door I lock it and go to turn around not expecting him to say anything.

"Nova?" He asks shakily.

I turn around and walk back to the door and look through the bars.

"What?"
"I did care about you." He states.
"Shut the fuck up, Tanner."
"You're making a mistake by mating him." He states looking me in my eyes.
"The mistake I made was trusting you. The mistake I made was not marking him when he showed up after I got home. The mistake... I made.. was not bringing your brother back with me and torturing him in front of you while you watched and couldn't do anything about it." I stated then turned around leaving him yelling and shaking the chains.

I just smirk and walk out of the basement. When I turn the corner where the camera screens are and see my father and brother looking at me in shock.

"What?" I ask innocently.
"You're psycho. How can you go from cold hearted to innocent in a blink of an eye?" Noah asks looking at me like I was crazy.
"You answered you're own question, son. She's a psycho." My dad chimes in with a proud smile on his face.
"Is that supposed to be a good thing?" Noah questions to turning to my dad like he was crazy too.
"It is when you need a job done. I don't see anyone complaining, but you." I smile out then walk away.

I need a shower after being in that disgusting basement for so long. Walking up the step to my room I find Lucas leaning up against the door with a serious look on his face.

"Look after the time I just had I don't need any serious talk." I announce while walking into my room.

I go to shut the door but he just pushes it open and marches in like he owns the place causing me to get angry. When he turned around he was annoyed with me and I could tell, but truthfully I didn't care.

"What do you want?" I ask while slamming my door.
"We need to talk." He say annoyed.
"Not right now we don't."
"Yes actually we do." He states.
"About what?"
"You leaving with me when I leave in 5 days." He answers.

I turn around and give him a 'you got me messed up' look.

"I'm not leaving yet."
"You marked me therefore you really should come back with me." He states boldly.
"I can't leave yet, Lucas. We're planning for an attack that could happen Sunday."
"More the reason to get you out of here, Nova." He shoots out quickly.
"Yeeeeah no. This is still my home. I'm not gonna be a coward and run away to leave my family and pack to fend for themselves during an attack!" I yell at him.
"Yes you will, Nova. You will be safer because in case you forget this man wants YOU!!" He yells back at me.
"I said no, now get the hell out of my room, Lucas. I already made it clear to everyone I won't sit back and let another man control my life and that goes for you too, Wolfie boy. I'd be damned if I ever let that happen again!" I shout while opening my door and tapping me foot for him to leave.
"Wow.. I'm glad you see me trying to keep you safe as controlling you. You know what fuck you, Nova. Stay here and get kidnapped again and see if I care!" He yells in my face then walks out leaving me shocked.

I slam my door so hard that the wood crack's. I rush to the bathroom to calm down in a shower. I strip down and jump into the hot water and sit down to think. Did he really just say that all because I don't wanna be controlled? He really has the nerve to say some shit like that to me? How dare he?!

"It's okay, Nova. Just calm down." Gracie coos.
"Calm down? You want me to calm down? Did you not hear what he just said to me, Grace?"
"Yes, I did and it was wrong, but it was also also wrong to assume he is just some controlling 'wolfie boy' as you call him." She states matter of factly then blocks me out leaving no room for me to argue back.

I guess she's right. We both said things we shouldn't have. I stand up and finish washing and wrap my robe around me. I thought about getting dressed but decided against it since I was gonna stay in bed and watch Netflix for the rest of the day unless I'm needed. Walking to my bathroom door Gracie starts stirring and yipping happily. I ignore her and open the door to see Nala laying in my bed smiling.

"Nala?" I whisper with a shaky voice.
"Come here!" She cries out.

I rush over to her and jump on the foot of my bed and quickly crawl up to her. Once she was in arms reach I grabbed her and pulled her into a deep embrace. Pulling back she grabbed me by the cheeks and kissed me. Not on the cheek or four head like an actual kiss. It shocked me, but then again I knew she couldn't resist.

"I missed you so much! When did you get here?" I ask while she wiped my tears away and I wiped hers.
"Maybe 4 hours ago. I went to see my mom then went and showed Sean my old room. We're staying for a night, then have to be back tomorrow. He had to bring Lucas some stuff and I decided to come too." She said.
"I only get you for the rest of the day?"
"You'll see me soon when you come back to Red Dawn." She says.
"I don't know when that will be.." I whisper.
"Why?" She asks with a pout.

I go on to tell her about everything that's happened with Tanner and how we were going to be attacked soon, I even told her I marked Lucas which she got excited about. I finished off by telling her about mine and Lucas's argument and she went on telling me basically the same thing Gracie did. She said she knew I wouldn't have left until after the attack and she thinks Lucas and I were being ridiculous. After talking we layed there quietly cuddling for a minute while I thought about what I wanted to do.

"Nova?" She asks
"Hmm" I answered while opening my eyes to look at her.

She was starring at the roof nervously.

"You need to come to Red Dawn eventually. Violet and I are going to need you and Gracie soon." She whispers.
"What? Why? Are you okay?" I ask her.
"I'm pregnant. Violet wanted her best friend and I want mine." She says then turns to look at me.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I looked at her then looked down at her belly. I slowly lowered my head to her belly and closed my eyes. I focused on my hearing and then I heard it. A small heart beat. I started smiling then looked back at her so see her smiling as well. I put my ear back to her belly still shocked. In that moment I knew what I had to do. After the attack I had to go with my mate back to his pack. I had to be there with him and Nala.

*****

*Feedback*

QOTC: What's your favorite boy's name(s)?

Mine: Liam and Luca

W/C: 2,431

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9.1K 167 28
Ryder Romano. He's a thirteen-year-old werewolf who is next in line to be Alpha. His dad, the current Alpha, gets notified that two new people will b...
237K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
114K 4.3K 30
keaton is adopted by his big sister Luna cassie and her mate alpha kane. there father jude white was abusive towards them but mainly luna cassie as s...
519K 15.1K 28
Jezzabelle Jackelyn Johnson. The daughter of the most feared alpha of all packs. Her father owned more then millions of wolves in his pack. His pack...