-หห‹ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐๐„ หŠหŽ

By booksbyscar

๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿชฉ๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿป๐Ÿน ๐Š๐ž๐ง๐๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ- the new girl, who was made to pack away her things and moved across the state, wit... More

โ€ขยฐ๐’ ๐˜ ๐ ๐Ž ๐ ๐’ ๐ˆ ๐’ยฐโ€ข
๐Ž๐๐„ || "tough luck, sister"
๐“๐–๐Ž || "food is a weakness"
๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ || "Edward cullen is a fine man"
๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„ || "call an ambulance"
๐’๐ˆ๐— || "how did you even get in here?"
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐ || "math sucks"
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ || "dont say it out loud!"
๐๐ˆ๐๐„ || "stop bullying me!"
๐“๐„๐|| "okay"
๐„๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐ || "i have amazing taste in dresses!"
๐“๐–๐„๐‹๐•๐„ || "Taylor swift?"
๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ || "why would I be mad?"
๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘๐“๐„๐„๐ || "at least i have coffee"
๐…๐ˆ๐…๐“๐„๐„๐ || "thanks sweetheart"
๐’๐ˆ๐—๐“๐„๐„๐ || "i'm not talking to him!"
๐’๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐„๐„๐ || "no one asked for your opinion"
๐„๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐„๐„๐ || "the best day"
๐๐ˆ๐๐„๐“๐„๐„๐ || "Was that a yes?"
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ || "especially with him"
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐๐„ || "what the fuck just happened!"
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐–๐Ž || "just for you"
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ || "he secretly loves it"
authors note!!
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘|| "most in the world"
๐“๐–๐„๐๐“๐˜ ๐…๐ˆ๐•๐„|| "i feel betrayed"

๐…๐Ž๐”๐‘ || "see you around"

4.2K 121 45
By booksbyscar

A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world

• • •

"THERE'S a soccer game tomorrow you in?" Sierra questions as she eats her fries.

We finished bowling an hour ago and now we are in McDonald's.

"Yeah, sure" I nod, I haven't been to a soccer game since Thea begged me to take her and I think it will be fun.

"Do you think Esme will talk to Ethan this time?" Ivy asks and I grow confused.

"Who's Ethan?" I ask.

"He's on the soccer team" sierra answers "Esme's had a slight crush on him since 5th grade"

"A slight crush my ass" ivy says "that girl speaks about him non stop"

"I do not" Esme argues taking her seat with her Big Mac

"Whatever helps you sleep at night sister" ivy surrenders and rolls her eyes.

I finish my fries and milkshake and go to the counter to order some chicken nuggets for Thea.

She will kill me if she finds out I had a McDonald's and didn't get her anything.

"Thank you" I smile at the cashier and head back to the girls "I'm gonna start heading home now," I say and they nod.

"I'll give you a lift" Esme informs me grabbing her coat.

I say a thank you and head to her car.

"How was your first week at school?" She asks pulling out of the parking lot.

"It was great thanks to you guys" I smile.

She smiles back and starts talking about the soccer game tomorrow.

"Hey, do you mind if I stay at yours for the night?" She questioned pulling into my driveway "it's almost 11 and I live 30 minutes away from you"

"Of course" I answer "my mom won't mind I'll message her when we get inside she finishes work at 11:30"

"Thank you so much," she says in relief.

She grabs her overnight bag that she keeps in her trunk and follows me inside.

"Thea?" I call out as we walk through the door.

"In the kitchen!" I hear her answer I motion Esme to follow me and we both walk towards her voice.

"This is my friend Esme she's gonna stay the night" I inform her.

She looks up from her place on the kitchen island "okay" she smiles.

"This is my sister Thea," I say to Esme and she smiles.

"Nice to meet you," she says to Thea.

"What are you doing in the kitchen at 10 to 11?" I ask turning the Thea.

"The only reasonable answer," she says "ice cream" she smiles sheepishly lifting the bowl of ice cream and I let out a laugh.

Typical Thea.

"Were gonna head up now?" I say and she nods.

Esme follows me to my room "ugh, what I would do to have a room like this" she groans sitting down on the bean bag I have in the corner of my room.

"You even have your own bathroom," she says "I have to share with my snobby little brother" I laugh at her comment and turn on my fairy lights.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask and she nods her head I hand her the remote and tell her to pick one while I go shower.

I wash my hair and brush my teeth before walking back into my room.

"What are we watching?"

"Narnia" she answers and I nod my head.

She goes into the bathroom to change and to brush her teeth before we start the movie.

As she's in the bathroom I text mom to tell her that I have a friend over.

Momma<3

Hey, I have a friend staying the night she lives 30 minutes away so I told her she could stay is that okay?.

Yeah, that's fine honey I'll be home in an hour.

I message an okay back and put my phone on charge.

Esme comes out of the bathroom now in her PJs "my mom said that it's okay" I smile and she nods.

"Now let's watch an ice queen trying to destroy a lion" I laugh at her words and unpause the movie.

We were going to watch all the Narnia movies and we are gonna enjoy it.

• • •

"Kendall, wake up" I'm shaken awake and I open my eyes to see Esme in front of me already dressed "we have school in 30 minutes" she informs me and I nod my head walking into the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and put on some concealer and mascara. I leave my hair down and put a hair tie on my wrist in case it gets in my face during the day.

I get dressed in some jeans and I put on a hoodie. I walk out of the bathroom and grab my phone.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask Esme as we walk downstairs.

"Anything's fine" she answers.

Pancakes it is.

I grab the pancake batter from the pantry and turn on the stove. Mom walks in wearing her uniform and Archie walks behind her.

It's obvious who his favourite person is.

"Mom this is Esme, Esme this is my mom," I say.

"Call me Louise Mrs Acker makes me feel old," Mom says and we laugh.

"I'm off to work see you later girls" she shouts bye to Thea who's upstairs and closes the door.

I hear a whining by my feet so I look down and see Archie staring up at me. I kneel to pet him and he rolls on his back.

"Awww, he is so cute" Esme gushes and I laugh.

"This is Archie he loves his tummy rubs" Esme walks over and kneels beside me rubbing his stomach.

I finish the pancakes and put them on the plates. I put them down on the table and Esme mutters a thank you before digging in.

"When does the game start?" I ask taking a sip of my coffee.

"It starts at 4 so we stay at school since there's no point in leaving for an hour." She answers and I nod.

We finish eating and decide to head to school.

"Thea I'm leaving" I shout I hear a faint okay from upstairs before locking the door behind me.

We arrive at school and we walk to our lockers.

"I'm gonna head to class see you later," I tell the girls and I walk to performing arts.

I love this class it's one of my favourites because you get to express yourself and nobody would judge you.

I take my seat and wait for miss walker to start class.

•          •          •

"I have a plan," sierra says, I pick up my tray and thank the dinner lady and follow her to our table.

"Is it a good plan?" I ask sceptically.

"It's a plan" she shrugs innocently and I laugh.

"What is it?" I question poking the straw into my apple juice.

"We walk Esme so she's beside Ethan" she starts and internally face palm myself "then we give her a slight nudge making her fall into him so he catches her"

"Then they will lock eyes and get married?" I ponder.

"Exactly" she claps her hands. "What do you think"

"I think you should let them talk to each other their way" I shrug.

"Yeah yeah, probably," she says "my plan is better though" she mumbles and I let out a laugh.

"Don't turn around but Blake Hadley is looking at you" I pause and look up at her

"Blake Hadley?" I ask and she widens her eyes.

"Soccer player, one of the best players on the team" she reply's "he's extremely popular nearly every girl here has tried to get with him"

And he's staring at me. What in the hell.

"Okay, you're good" I open my bag of chips and try to ignore what just happened.

"I can't believe he just stopped and stared at you," she says "I'm already picturing you two together" she gushes and I groan.

I know for a fact that sierra is not gonna let this go.

Ivy and Esme walk over with their lunches in their hands and they both sit down.

"Guess what!" Sierra says "Blake mother fuckin Hadley just stared at little Kenny"

They all let out excited squeals and I roll my eyes.

"I better be the maid of honour at your wedding"

"I better be the godmother to your kids"

God help me

•          •          •

"Destroy them" Ivy shouts.

The soccer game started 15 minutes ago and Ivy is really into it. I'm only scared a little bit.

"Dude chill out" Esme complains "it's not even halftime yet"

We watch as the ball is passed to many different players.

"Blake is number 6 if you wanted to know" sierra teases and I roll my eyes.

I spot Blake as he scores a goal for the 7th time making everyone go wild.

I now understand why sierra said that he's one of the best players on the team. He runs extremely fast and dodges every person that gets in his way.

Half time starts and I get up to get something to eat from the food cart.

"Can you get me a burger please?" Esme asks and I nod.

I get myself a hot dog and Esme a burger. Once halftime is over the game starts again.

Right now we are winning by 12-3. I'm pretty sure the other team are stressed right now.

An hour later we won and Esme almost cried when Ethan hurt himself and had to sit out for the rest of the game.

I don't know how but I've been convinced to go to the after-party so now I'm sitting between ivy and sierra on the couch and watching as they drink their beers.

I don't drink never have never will. It brings back memories that I don't want to remember.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom," I tell the girls as I get up to find the bathroom.

As I'm walking I suddenly bump into a large frame I look up to see a pair of hazel eyes looking into mine.

"Sorry," I say sheepishly.

"It's okay" he responds "bathroom?"

"How'd you know" I laugh.

"I had a hunch"

He leads me to a corridor "Blake Hadley" he introduces himself and my eyes widen at the name.

"Kendall" I smile trying to hide my shocked face.

"Here's the bathroom" he points to a room on his left.

"Thank you" I mutter.

"See you around sweetheart" he smirks and leaves me to hide the blush on my face.

I walk back to where the girls are and tell them that I'm going to leave.

They all say goodbye and I exit the large house.

I'm not a social person so being in a house with many people scared me a little.

I unlock the front door and I'm instantly greeted by Archie.

"Hey boy" I mutter petting his head. I walk into the kitchen and I spot a note on the counter.

Kendall

Had to go out of town for some work business. Thea is at a friend's house for the weekend I'll be back by Tuesday text me if you need anything.

Love momma

"Looks like it's just you and me Archie," I say and he tilts his head at me.

I walk over to the couch and put on the office. I grab the blanket from the side of the couch deciding to take a nap. I feel Archie jump up and lay across my legs as I start to drift off to sleep.

Posting a chapter that's longer than 10 pages! What who am I.

It may only be 4 pages more but hey it's improvement.

Anyway how are y'all doing.

Sorry I haven't updated it 3 days I've been confused bahahaha.

Sooo I don't know if there will be a new chapter until Wednesday but I'll try to edit on the train.

Don't be mad. I know I said I'd update daily but it's hard.

Anyway I have nothing else to say really.

Also give me some Wattpad recommendations I don't know what to read and it's killing me.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Love you.

-s

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.8K 35
An anxious homebody gets roped into her university quarterback's scheme to get back at both of their exes. **** Highest rating: #7 in books | 7 - 1...
26.5K 2K 53
"๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ..." ๐—œ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ. ๐—œ ๐˜€๐—น๐—ผ๐˜„๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
468 69 27
It's a story of a boy. Who was just in his high school. But his life was not normal like others. Soon He got transferred in his father's friend's s...
45K 1.9K 38
[Warning: I wrote this book when I was, like, thirteen, so it's pretty cheesy and it might be a bit shitty] With her mother now gone, Raina is forced...