Mirrow Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 7 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED It was a night with a woman stranger to him that has turned hi... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 29

25.9K 804 114
By Clfern

SUMINGHAP SI Silence nang pagkasara ng pintuan ay basta na lang sinira ni Mir ang damit niya. The buttons of her dress ripped off and scattered on the floor.

But she wasn't able to complain when he attacked her lips with a torrid kiss. And Silence was more than willing to respond and forget about her dress. Her mouth opened to welcome his invading tongue and lips.

She clung to his nape and wrapped her legs around his waist as they continued to kiss each other with strong fervour. With the lust getting the best out of the two of them. The time they had not tasted each other is now evident in how they are eager and hungry to savour each other.

Both of them lost in the desire— the eagerness to make love — they both have lost track of when they started to take off all their clothes and how they end up on the sofa. Both naked. Both buried into the craving for each other. And both wanting to touch each other. Taste.

"Mir..." A groan escaped her lips when Mir trailed his lips down to her jaw while his hand is on her center, feeling the moisture of her sex. The other one was busy massaging her breast, pinching her nipple.

His fingers trailed her entrance before slipping one inside, earning a loud moan from her.

"Aah... Mir..."

Napaangat ang katawan niya sa sofa dahil sa pagragasa ng kiliti sa loob niya. A sensation that burned and awakening much of her inner sleeping self. Wakening the desire to be touched. To feel him. To experience again that thing she had with him three years ago.

"Damn..." Kinagat nito ang leeg niya saka mabigat na huminga. "Still fucking slick."

"Hmmm..." Silence could only moan and tightly close her eyes and rest her head on the sofa. Her mouth open.

Lumayo ito saka bumaba mula sa pagkakaluhod sa sofa at sa sahig lumuhod. In front of her legs that spread apart. Her womanhood was bare for his eye to see. Open for his mouth to taste. Ready for his tongue to be licked.

He pulled her to the edge of the sofa before rubbing his thumb on her core. Smearing it with her fluid. While his lips were busy kissing her thighs, drawing up to her center.

Silence lift her legs when Mir's arms went underneath. Wrapping her tighs with his arms and spreading it further.

Naplunok siya ng maramdaman ang mainit nitong hininga sa pagkababae niya. She looked down and her hands gripped the blanket, her eyes looking back at his gaze so dark from lust.

And when Mir gave her a smug smirk, Silence knew she is up to mindblowing licking.

"Hold on to me if it's too much," he winked, flashing his sexy smile that marked in her mind.

Silence bit her bottom lips, her eyes not leaving his while he slowly dip his mouth on her sex. And the moment his tongue touched her center, she groaned and her eyes slowly closed as she leaned against the sofa with her hands gripping the blanket.

"Uhmm... Mir..."

Mas lalo nitong hinigpitan ang hawak sa dalawa niyang hita at mas lalo iyong painaghiwalay. His tongue started to lick her, hardening it before entering her walls.

"Ooh! Mir!"

Her hips moved to offer him more of her, despite wanting to close her legs because the sensation is just overwhelmingly good. Core wrenching in the good sense but too much.

"Aah! Oohhh... Miirrr!.."

Silence hold on to Mir's shoulder when his tongue started to get more feisty in an addicting way. He's thrusting it on her, tasting her and licking every precum in her.

Binitawan nito ang isa niyang binti at naramdaman niyang mas lalo nitong binuka ang pagkababae niya. Holding her folds apart with his fingers, he licked, thrust, and tasted her.

"Mir!" Binaling-baling niya ang ulo dahil sa tindi ng pinalalasap nito sa kanya. "Miirr!.." She moaned when his tongue hardened again and started a fast onslaught.

She started to squirm when she felt that tingling sensation of orgasm. Her body moved alone, her hips forwarded and welcoming every thrust of her come. Eager to reach the orgasm that is just on the edge.

Few more thrust of his tongue. Few more stoke of his finger on her folds. And tighter pressure on her clit with his thumb with his tongue still inside her, Silence let out a loud groan.

"Ooohh!... Miiirrr!!!"  

Her toes curve as her body angle from the orgasm. She tried to close her legs but Mir was fast to stop her. One arm still holding her thigh another preventing the other to get close.

Ohhh... It's too much! Mariin siyang napakagat ng labi. Goodness... Too much. Tumulo ang luha niya, hindi dahil sa nasasaktan siya, but the feeling was too much. So overwhelming. And Mir is not stopping.

He licked every trace of her cum before he entered her core again. This time with his two, great and long fingers.

"Ahh! Aah!! Miir!" Wala siyang magawa kundi ang humawak sa balikat nito. Her nails dug into his skin.

Inangat nito ang sarili mula sa pagkakaluhod, pero patuloy ang paglabas masok ng dalawang daliri nito sa sentro niya.

"Hush, sweetheart..." He soothed, kissing her tears away before claiming her lips.

"Hmm..." She moaned on his mouth as he keep the same pace of attack in her center but with his other hand now massaging her breast and rubbing her nipples.

Everything just gets hotter. She knew it will. Like the last time. And she knew this afternoon will be not but making her moan and drained.

Iniwan nito ang labi niya saka sinubo nito ang tuktok ng dibdib niya. Salitan. His tongue played with his nipples before lightly biting it.

"Mir... I'm almost there..." She grunted. "Again! Aah! Mir! Ooh!"

Binilisan nito ang bawat ulos ng dalawang daliri nito hanggang sa sumigaw siya.

But he's not done. Not yet.

Her body was still in the orgasm when he laid her down on the sofa, her head resting on the armrest. And before she knew it, Mir thrust his cock. Her walls stretched to their limit. Inside full, with his edge touching her spot. Mir is just thick and long...

"Oh fuck! Damn it!" Mir cupped her jaw and kissed her. "Too tight..." He grunted, his voice heavy. "But damn good."

Clinging on his neck, Silence pulled him for another kiss. "A-And it's hurt... A little," she complained.

"Hold on, it will be fine." He reassured, raining kisses on her face while slowly moving his hips.

"Mir..." Silence kissed him again, nibbling his lips while she slowly get comfortable with his size.

"I love you, sweetheart," he muttered, their lips brushing with his thrust slowly speeding off.

Silence smiled. "I love you too."

Another kiss and Mir distance, his arms propped on either side of her head, stretched as it supports his body while he looked down and watches every thrust he makes.

"Damn..." He groaned. "Slick and tight."

Binilisan nito ang paggalaw. While she fastened her legs around him, pulling him more to her center with every thrust he makes.

"Aah! Aah! Mir! Faster!" Silence pleaded with. "Faster please!"

And he did.

"Shh..." Hinalikan nito ang mata niyang namamasa. "Don't cry."

Umiling lang siya. Hindi niya kaya. It happened before. She can't help but cry when his thrusts became faster and deeper. Vicious but good. Too good.

"Mir! Ooohh... Sweetheart!"

"Yeah... Sweetheart..."

Silence covered her mouth and gripped his arm when she felt again the tingle of her orgasm. Her walls tightened around his cock making him grunt and cuss.

"Fuck! Sweetheart!"

Mariin siyang napapikit ng sa pangatlong pagkakataon ay nilabasan siya.

Tinanggal ng binata ang pagkakatakip ng kamay niya sa bibig niya at siniil siya ng halik.

"On top of me, sweetie." Utos nito at maingat siyang inalalayan.

No... He's not done yet...

"Ooh..."

Napaungol siya mariing napahawak sa batok ng binata at balikat ng mas lalong lumalim ang pagbaon ng pagkalalaki nito sa loob niya nang nakaupo na ito at nasa ibabaw siya.

He fixed her legs on either side of him before his hands cupped her bottom cheeks, one hand slapping them.

"Move, sweetheart."

Napalabi siya. "Wait, Mir. My body is still weak."

Natawa ito pero naputol iyon nang siniil niya ito ng halik saka kinagat ang pang-ibabang labi nito.

"Don't laugh!" She complained, moving slowly with his hands' help.

"Sorry 'bout that." He smirked, holding her nape to pull her down for another kiss.

They were kissing torridly as she takes a gradual move on top of him. Getting faster when she slowly recovers. Humawak siya sa sofa at binilisan ang galaw. Her hips moving back and forth, fast and deep. Covering his cock to its base.

"Aah... That's it, sweetheart! Ooh...  Fuck! Faster, sweetheart!" Mir moaned, clasping her ass and helping her while watching the connection of their sex.

"Oh, Mir!" Silence grunted between her heavy breathing. "Mir!.."

She's almost there... Again...

"Mir... I'm almost..."

"Same here, sweetheart!"

Mas lalong bumilis ang galaw niya sa ibabaw nito. Ang dalawang kamay niya mariing nakahawak sa sofa.

Few more deep moves and Silence trembled. Her energy drained. Their moan loud as they both catch a heavy breath.

"Oh my... Mir..."

"Damn... Aahh..."

Bumagsak siya sa katawan ng binata habang patuloy na nanginginig ang katawan niya. Her walls are constricting while she could feel Mirrow's cock pulsating inside her. Filling her with his cum.

"I'm tired." She muttered.

"Rest, sweetheart. You did good." Hinaplos-haplos nito ang likod niya. "I love you..."

That's what she last hear from him aside from the fast beating of his heart before she dozes off.

MATAPOS NIYANG nilinis si Silence ay umorder siya ng pagkain at gamot. Then he prepared the table while waiting for the order to arrive. And when it did, Mirrow left it unpacked on the table but covered. Natutulog parin kasi ang dalaga. And he doesn't want to disturb her sleep and rest.

Naupo siya sa sahig matapos itong halikan sa pisngi at sumandal sa sofa bago niya hinarap ang ilang trabaho sa laptop niya. He has been working in this cottage for two days now while he was missing her and contemplating whether to pursue her or not.

After about an hour he looked back at her when she groaned.

"You okay?" he asked, reaching for her hand to caress it, giving all his attention to her.

"Mm-hmm..." Tumango ito saka naupo sa likod niya. "Arent you tired or sleepy after that rigorous love-making that we did?"

Mahina siya natawa saka inunan ang ulo sa nakatiklop nitong binti.

"I'm fine. I have waited for this day and made exercise."

Napapikit siya ng sinuklay nito ang buhok niya.

"Excercise? How when you told me you abstain?"

"The usual exercise, sweetheart. You know those athletes—"

Tumawa siya ng pinisil nito ang pisngi niya.

"You make it look like you are going to a marathon."

Nagmulat siya ng mata at nakita niya ang pag-irap nito.

"Isn't what we did? It was a marathon." He wiggles his brows.

"Ah... Quiet." She sneered.

Mirrow laughs and gets on his knees after closing his laptop. He pulled the blanket down that was covering her breast and quickly suck on her nipple.

"Mir..." Silence moaned after gasping from his sudden move.

And it was enough to burn up his libido. Enough to harden his cock. And reasonable enough to take her again.

Kaya naman ay binaklas niya ang kumot na tumatakip sa katawan nito. He cupped her center and smirked when he felt it dripping wet. Sucking and playing with her nipple, he continued his onslaught in her core. Fucking it with his fingers.

And he was awarded with her moan. Moan that driving him crazy and just want to take her senseless— again and again.

And when she orgasmed, he smeared her cum on her nipple and tasted it. Damn, sweet!

Siniil niya ito ng halik matapos. Then get on his feet to get naked and guided her to get on her knees, her back facing him.

Mirrow rub his hand on her butt cheeks, gripping it before he positioned himself in her entrance. Pushing his cock inside her in one deep thrust.

"Oh... Fuck..." He breathed, gripping her waist. "You okay, sweetheart?" he asked, leaning forward to kiss her back.

"Hmm..." She moaned, resting her head on the sofa's headrest. "You are such a monster," anito habang nakapikit ang mata.

Humalakhak siya sa sinabi nito saka tinabing ang buhok nito at hinalikan gilid ng leeg nito at sinipsip ang balat nito. He made sure it will leave a mark before he bolstered and started to take her from behind.

"Oh goodness! Mir!"

"Yeah, sweetheart!"

He grasped her waist, his other hand holding her shoulder. Pulling her back every time he thrust in. Deepening the connection.

"Oh! Aah! Aah! Mir! Mir!"

"Sweetheart!"

Binilisan niya lalo ang bawat ulos ng maramadaman niyang mas lalong dumudulas ang loob nito. His cock hardened more, especially when he felt her walls constricted around his cock. And every pull he sees her fluid smeared around his cock. And it was fucking awesome to see.

"That's it, sweetie, keep tightening your walls," he ordered.

"I'm almost there, Mir!"

"Me too, sweetheart! Fuck!"

He pushed himself in, pressing his groin to her center when he ejaculated.

"Stay still, sweetheart." Pinigilan niya ito ng gusto nitong gumalaw. He hold her still until the last drop of his cum.

Pagbagsak siyang naupo sa tabi nito saka ito hinila para maupo sa kandungan niya.

"More?" He jested while rubbing her thigh.

"Aaw!" Mirrow grunted and seize her hand when she pinched his abdomen.

"Shut it!" Pumaswit ito saka yumakap sa batok niya. "Take me to a bath. I feel sticky and I'm hungry."

"Sure but let's wait a little bit for your strength to come back, then I will take you to bath and feed you."

"No more sex, Mir—"

"No promises here," he quickly interjected.

Umungol siya ng kinagat nito ang leeg niya. But he didn't push her even if she started to suck his skin. He let her do what she wants— after all, his body is hers to devour and mark.

"Take me to bath already," anito pagkalipas ng ilang sandali.

"Okay, sure." Pinangko niya ito at dinala sa banyo.

And because of his raging libido and years of just imagining her and a few days of holding himself from taking her, he couldn't resist the urge to take her again. How could he when she's naked and his hand is free to roam her body and clean her? Mark her again. And her center is ready for another round of deep fuck.

"Here you go." Binigay niya ang plato nitong puno ng pagkain habang nakaupo ito sa sofa matapos niya itong paliguan at bihisan gamit ang t-shirt niya.

"Thank you," anito at tinanggap ang pagkain nito.

Mirrow sat beside her with a plate of unpeeled two oranges.

"I will leave you here for a while later to buy you new clothes." Imporma niya habang nagbabalat ng orange para dito. "You stay here and rest."

"Mm-hmm. Are you not hungry?"

Umiling siya. "I will take a bite after you eat. Just in case you will want more to eat, I have mine to give you."

Dahil nasa binabalatan niya ang atensyon ay hindi niya nakita ang paglapit ng mukha para halikan siya sa pisngi.

"You're nice again. But when you're mad you are an annoying jerk. Worst than my brother."

"Told 'ya I am not nice." Umiling siya saka sinulyapan ito. "And your brother will get a fist for keeping you away from me."

"Hmm..." Sumubo it saka ngumiti. "I'm sure my brother will be fine. How about my sister?"

"She is barred from my house. She better find another house to crash in when she's annoyed at Luc."

"Oh, my sister will surely find another place to crash in. So you tell me, are you close with my sister and brother?" She asked curiously.

Mirrow shrugged, placing some of the oranges on her plate. "I'm close with Savannah 'coz we kinda work together often while Luc, we seldom see each other as he is part of my brother's team."

"Team?"

"Team related to business work," he lied.

Tumango ito saka siya sinubuan.

Kumain sila habang nag-uusap tungkol sa pamilya nito. Matapos itong kumain ay binigyan niya ito ng vitamins saka gamot para hindi ito mabuntis.

"That's a medicine to prevent you from falling pregnant." He informed as she checked the packaging.

"I know. My ate Tyrine gave me this after I went home from your hotel..." Nagtaas ito ng tingin sa kanya. "You don't want me pregnant?"

Ngumiti siya saka nag-squat sa harapan nito. "I would gladly want you to get pregnant. I am ready to be a father after all. I got money and a house. But," he caresses her cheek. "I want you to decide for yourself. Remember, you still want to learn many things like you promised to that child. And I will not hinder you from learning by making you pregnant now. Pregnancy is another thing to learn. We have time and I still have to formally take your hand from your parents. Your sibling can fuck off."

Malawak itong ngumiti saka sinapo ang mukha niya at siniil siya ng halik. Mirrow smiled as he responded to the kiss.

"I love you, sweetheart. Thank you for being considerate and really nice," she said, planting kisses on his face.

"I love you too, Silence. That's all about why."

Clfern

Palakasan ng stamina 'tong mga tang'gago. 😂🤣😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4M 698K 46
Ingrid is being stalked by a mysterious stranger. She thinks he's a psycho and is deeply afraid of him. However, her curiosity got the better of her...
1.8M 54.2K 34
Broke and unemployed Jade Chimera hits the jackpot when she finds out her dead uncle left his mansion to her. One problem: her uncle's stepson, Kenji...
142K 12.4K 29
Men Of The Crown 12 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | On-going Scorched by his last relationship that began with a rather dull impression but end up spiraling awfull...
1.2M 23.5K 33
I'm willing to fulfilled your sexual fantasy. But promise me, make me your reality when you are ready. -Corrine. R18- General Fiction @PinkyTsarmi Bo...