Mirrow Crown

By Clfern

Men Of The Crown 7 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED It was a night with a woman stranger to him that has turned hi... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Epilogue

Chapter 27

23.3K 726 160
By Clfern

"GO BACK TO my condo soon, Silence. This island is safe but we don't guarantee that everyone that enters the island are good people," anang kapatid niya ng nilapag niya ang pinggan sa harapan nito.

Silence smiled and sat beside her brother. "I will soon. I'll just have to talk about it with Mir." Bumuntong-hininga siya saka tumitig sa kapatid. "Can I..." she trailed. "Can I tell him about our connection?"

Natigil sa paglalagay ng fried rice ang kapatid niya sa plato nito at tumingin sa kanya.

"As long as you make him promise that nobody will know that you are my sister," saad nito at nagbawi ng tingin matapos magbuga ng hangin.

Silence's hold on her fork tightened. "Hanggang kailan..." Napayuko siya at malungkot na nagtanong. "Hanggang kailan ako magtatago, kuya?"

"Until we knew that your father is no longer alive," kuya Tyrone coldly replied.

"But..." She swallowed. "He hasn't tried to take me over the years, why—"

"Because we keep you away from him and he doesn't want to take you either.” Putol nito saka nagbuga ng hangin. "For now," he added.

Nakita niya ang pagkuyom ng kamay ng kapatid niya.

"Your father is a dangerous man, Silence." Hinawakan ng kapatid niya ang kamay niya at seryoso siyang tinignan. "He might not have tried to take you over the past years but if his enemies are to know you are his daughter, they will target you. You being hit by the car was in no way an accident. It was deliberate to kill you. Not everyone who knows that you are his daughter believes that you are dead." Humigpit ang hawak ng kapatid niya sa kamay niya.

"You are his only heir to his wealth, Silence. Wealth that exceeds the wealth that we have. He is more powerful than our family and doesn't have boundaries or laws that stop him. And as he reaches that success in life, he gained enemies that is willing to target anybody that will make him crumble."

"Why would his enemy target me when he didn't even try to take me? That only means he didn't make me his heir..." she whispered.

"Mom said he has bequeathed you half of his wealth."

Umawang ang labi ni Silence at hindi makapaniwalang tumingin sa kapatid niya.

"Y-You... Kidding?"

Her brother shook his head and let go of her hand to eat.

"How did Mom know about it?"

Humugot ng malalim na hininga ang kapatid niya. "There is a reason why our grandparents loathe you, Silence," anito na ang tinutukoy ang mga magulang ng Daddy nila.

"What?"

"Your father almost made the TyQue company disappear from the business. It almost got bankrupt." Kuya Tyrone sighed. "Not only that, he almost ruined Dad's political career and the worst thing he did was kidnapped Granny. Your father made clear to Mom that he will be watching us. He calls them from time to time to ask about you. He didn't demand your presence but he made sure that he will be in some way connected to you. So yeah... Mom and Dad have talked to him a few times because if they don't, your father will raise hell to our family."

Napakurap siya sa narinig. "Why... Why did Mom keep me then? She could have just given me up so Jorquera will have peace."

"Are you fucking kidding?!" Her brother hissed. "Mom may not be always at your side but she loves you so do we. Even Dad loves you even though you are the living proof of the past that almost ruined our family. We can not just give you up to a man that doesn't know how it is to have a family. And he is fucking living a dangerous life. You will just die young because of him!"

"But if he keeps a tab on me maybe he does care about me and will not let anybody hurt me," she reasoned.

"Silence don't be naive! He could be planning to marry you off to whoever man he likes to manage his empire that's why he keeps a tab on you!" Gumalaw ang panga ng kapatid niya.

Natahimik siya sa sinabi ng kapatid niya. His brother could be right...

"Look, don't stress yourself. As of now, Mom and Dad have not yet called to tell me if I have to hide you away. That only means your father is busy and has no intention of taking you for now."

Mahinang tumango si Silence. Pero mas lalo siyang nakaramdam ng pagsisi sa pagiging matigas ng ulo niya. Her family has given up and gone through hell to keep her safe and give her a better life than that her father could give her.

"I'm sorry for being hard-headed, kuya."

"Don't be. We have a fair share of mistakes, Silence. We have kept many things from you. You weren't aware of the danger that follows you."

Silence hummed.

There could be one thing that made her family decide not to tell her. She might run away and be with her real father to give them a peaceful life without much thinking about her decision. Just like when she run away from her brother and didn't think about the danger in the streets.

"I shouldn't be discussing this with you but maybe Savannah is right. A little information will not hurt. But please, don't think too much, okay?" Hinalikan ng kapatid niya ang sintido niya saka ito nagpatuloy sa pagkain.

Siya naman ay ganoon din ang ginawa at pilit na winawaglit ang bigat sa puso niya sa kaalamang hindi matahimik ang pamilya niya dahil sa tunay niyang ama.

"Do you have my phone, kuya?" tanong niya sa kapatid habang pinupulot nito ang basa pa nitong damit pantulog para umalis na.

"Yeah. It's in my condo."

"Do you have a contact number for Jinky Elle?"

Saglit itong natigilan nang malapit na ito sa pinto bago nagpatuloy sa paglalakad.

"Don't worry about your friend. I called her the moment I knew that you were safe," sagot nito na hindi lumilingon.

"Oh, thank you!" Silence shouted as her brother hurry up to go home.

Itinaas lang nito ang isang kamay bilang sagot.

Nang mawala sa paningin niya ang kapatid ay pumasok siya sa loob para maglinis. She has to make laundry or she will run out of clothes.

But before starting all her planned work for the day, Silence reached for her phone and turned it on to check if Mir message her.

There was one. A simple; good night.

Silence puckered her lips before sighing.

"You could have also explained why you didn't come..." she whispered, disappointed.

MIRROW SPRINTED down the stairs after telling his brother, Pyrmont, that he will be meeting foes.

He was glad that he didn't see his parents in the living room. They dropped by a few moments ago. And Mom just fucking annoyed him by reminding him of that sex scandal early in the day. He has no appetite for that scandal when he is fucking annoyed and harbouring a heartbreak.

He's not mad though. He will never get mad at his parents. Ever.

Agad siyang sumakay ng kotse niya at pinuntahan ang hotel kung saan naka check-in ang apat na lalaki. They should have known better than get near his woman again. Just what the fuck were they doing in the same place where Silence was?

The fracas they had wasn't enough then.

Then he will have to break some bones. Maybe they'll listen and stay away this time.

Pagkatapat niya ng hotel kung saan naka check-in ang mga ito ay nagsalubong ang kilay niya ng makita ang nakakatanda niya kapatid. Si kuya Kreston at ang grupo nito, palabas ng gusali.

His brother was quick to see him and walk towards him with a noticeable scowl on his face. With Holmer, his brother's secretary and also their friend, following behind.

"What are you doing here?" tanong nito ng makalapit habang ang ibang mga kaibigan nila ay kumaway lang at hindi lumapit.

"I'll be visiting a foe," Mir answered waving his hands to his friends and then bumping his fist with Holmer.

"Glad to see you around, bud," Holmer told, crossing his arms and staying by.

"Same here," Mir smiled lightly before looking back at his brother.

"Mir, that foes you are talking about will be deserting this Island in a minute so don't bother having a brawl with them," anang kuya niya at namulsa saka sumandal sa kotse niya. "You have more important things to do than waste your time with those scumbags."

Mirrow tsked at how his older brother is fast to terminate unwanted visitors' stay.

"Who told you about them?" he asked and also leaned against his car.

"Lucius wants them out so I personally deliver their letters of expulsion with a grain of threat," anito.

Nakita niya ang pag-iling ni Holmer at pagngisi nito. That made Mirrow inwardly tsk.

"A grain of threat..." Mirrow trailed lazily. "Tell me about it."

"Nothing big just warning like their family business will go bankrupt in a week and that they will be spending a fortune for physical rehabilitation because we'll break their bones if they stay idiotic." His brother shrugged nonchalantly like the threats are really not big. Tsk.

"Mir, I've heard you're keeping a woman in the cottage by the lake," anito.

Mirrow sighed. He expected that his family and friends knew about it already and just didn't say a word about it.

"And unfortunately, she's Lucius woman Mir." Kreston continued. "Give her up—"

Mirrow smirked coldly while looking down. "If Sierra was Raidon's woman would you give her up, kuya?" he asked and looked at his brother.

Mahinang tumawa si Holmer pero agad din tumigil ng samaan ito ng tingin ng kapatid niya. Pero nanatili itong nakangisi.

"Sierra was never Raidon's woman, you imbecile." His brother said calmly under his thicking jaw but straightening in his place ready to punch him if he says more about Sierra. "More words from you and you're be crawling to Mom." Banta nito.

Mirrow lowly chuckled at how his calm and always patient older brother is easily riled up just mentioning Sierra being in another's man. Yeah... Nothing can easily make his brother's temper run loose than mentioning Sierra with another man.

"Then you should fucking understand me. I don't want my woman with another man. I had her first!" He spat.

Kumuyom ang kamay niya at hinarap ang kapatid niya at pinantayan ang talim ng mata nito.

"She is mine first before she was with Luc. Silence is mine. Just like how you owned Sierra even before you become her husband."

Mirrow gritted his teeth as he is about to say something that is against his heart, but heck!

"I will fight and defy you kuya if you help Luc take Silence away from me. Mom and Dad will get disappointed but it will pass and I will hold my ground. Silence is mine, and mine alone." Mir declared, his tone strong and defiant.

"She was never yours, Mir. She was first owned by our friend."

"She was mine first! She was the woman in the video scandal with me!" Mirrow seethed, uttering the information lowly.

Surprise flashed in his brother's face but it was short and it was fast replaced by an assessing look. Nagsalubong ang kilay nito at parang malalim itong nag-iisip.

Mirrow slyly sighed. Here we are again with his older brother's unpredictable thoughts.

Samantalang parang walang narinig si Holmer, but his friend speaks. "I heard nothing. Rest assured."

"Have you talked with Luc?" Kuya asked.

Umiling siya. "And I don't think I will. Maybe a brawl with him is better."

"How much does this woman talk about her personal life— family?"

"She hardly talks about them. I only knew that she has a brother and a sister."

Gumalaw ang isang kilay ng kapatid niya bago ito tumango saka umiling.

"I don't really care who you tangle with, Mir, but to dally with a woman who has a romantic connection with our friend is just a no, no." Nagbuga ito ng hangin. "Come on. You two should just forget about that woman and send her out of the Island. A woman dallying a two men at the same time is no good, more so, two men that are friends. That's just fuck up, Mir," anang kapatid niya habang nasa malayo ang tingin at mukha paring nag-iisip.

Hindi siya nakapagsalita. But deep inside, he knew the idea of letting Silence go is a big no. He oppose it. Fully.

He doesn't want it. Hinanap niya ito ng tatlong taon. He resisted the temptation— not that someone tempted him — but he distances himself from women because he only wants Silence. And for her to slip again from his life is just unacceptable.

"Look." Hinarap siya ng kapatid niya at namewang ito. "You maybe make it blunt with her. It's either you or Luc and if things don't sit well for either of the two of you, the club members will decide on the love life of the two of you. We'll find wives for you and Luc— or just follow Prius's footsteps. Stay single."

Mirrow gaped at his brother. Fucking what?..

"Remember, Mir; No woman or man should ruin the friendship. She's not the only shrimp in the sea—"

"Shrimp?" Mirrow was in disbelief. "It's fucking squid!" He snapped, frowning in annoyance.

Holmer groaned. "Fucking idiots. It is jellyfish that's many in the sea."

Mas lalong sumama ang mukha niya sa narinig.

Bahagya naman nagsalubong kilay ng kapatid niya bago nagkibit balikat. "Whatever it is. There are still many sea creatures in the sea, Mir, just be careful that you don't get a stingray or shark. They could hurt you or bite your arse." His brother smirked.

Holmer laugh.

"Oh, fucking naff off!" Mir hissed, sensing that his brother is not taking him seriously.

Fucking annoying older brother!

Tinapik nito ang balikat niya habang nakangisi. "Go to work, Mir, before your secretaries resigns and before my Doudou slap you and bury you alive with mounting documents to read and sign," anito bago siya iniwan.

Sumunod si Holmer na sumaludo sa kanya.

Mirrow's eyes just sharpen as he looks at his brother's back. Something is brewing in his brother's mind.  That smirk of him is unusual.

"I'M GLAD TO see you again!" Silence beamed at the old man he met a few days ago, Darth.

She just got out of the laundry facilities when she saw him walking in the street.

Tinignan nito ang nilabasan niyang shop. "You don't have a washing machine in your house?"

Sinukbit ni Silence ang backpack niya na puno ng damit niyang bagong laba habang sumasagot. "I don't. Unfortunately, I'm living somewhere secluded and it's not really a house for living. It's a haven cottage to relieve some stress."

"Vacation house?"

"Nope!" Silence walked side by side with the man. "Told ya, old man, I'm no guess here."

"A refugee?"

Ngumuso siya. "No! But I'll be transferring soon. It's just I'm waiting for my boyfriend to visit me and we'll talk about it."

"So he left you alone in the middle of the forest beside the lake and didn't check on you every hour?" Kalmadong tanong nito pero madilim ang mukha nito ng tignan niya.

While she's looking at the man with a visible frown on her face. Wondering.

"How did you know I live in the forest by the lake?" she asked, gaping at the man.

"You smell of fish and trees," he deadpan.

Umawang ang labi niya kapagkuwan ay tumigil siya sa paglalakad saka inamoy ang braso saka damit. Hindi pa siya naliligo ngayon araw, and she did wander around the forest and stayed on the wooden path while drawing and hoping for Mir to show up.

Silence brow twitched while smelling herself. She smells like her perfume. But to make sure, she also stopped another passersby.

"Smell me." She ordered the guy who may be in his twenties.

Umawang ang bibig nito at tumitig lang sa kanya.

Nilapit niya ang sarili sa lalaki. "Smell me—"

"Don't even try to breathe the same air with her, boy." Old man warned, voice hard and scary but for her it was nothing.

"Quiet there, old man!" Silence hissed. "Come on, do I stink or what?"

"I—"

"Hey!" Hindi narinig ni Silence ang sagot ng lalaki ng biglang dinaklot ng matanda ang backpack niya at hinila siya.

It forced her to follow and walk.

"Hey! Old man! Let go of me!" Silence tried to shake off the old man's grip on her backpack but to no avail.

Ayaw niya naman 'tong sipain dahil baka mukha nito ang huling makita niya sa mundo.

"Child, don't go around the street and talk to just random people like they are your friends," anito saka siya binitawan ng malayo na sila.

Umirap si Silence saka inayos ang ang pagkakasukbit sa backpack niya.

"I shouldn't be talking to you then because you are a stranger. An annoying old man! Hmph!"

Hindi niya hinintay ang sagot nito at tumakbo lang para tumawid bago pa man matapos ang beep signals para sa crosswalk.

Nang makatawid siya ay nilingon niya ang matanda. He's not really old but just like her Dad. But if he calls her child, then it should be fine to call him old man.

Malawak ang ngiti niya habang kinakawayan ito gamit ang dalawang kamay.

"See you next time, old man!!!" Silence shouted.

Nakita niya ang paglaylay ng balikat nito saka ang pag-iling matapos yumuko. He looks like he is defeated and his soul departed.

Silence grinned before she hurried to go to the bicycle stand to rent a new bike to go home.

Nang makauwi siya ay inayos niya muna ang damit niya saka kumain. And when she was done eating, she checked her phone.

Her heart goes sad when there was no message from Mir. It was good she first ate her lunch or she will lose her appetite.

"You are making me sad, sweetheart..."

Nilapag niya ang cellphone niya saka naligo. After bath, Silence busied herself painting until it was already dark outside.

Her brother drops by to bring her food and ask if he should stay with her— which she refused because she knew her brother had not had good sleep last night. And when she was ready for bed, her heart continues to feel sad. Hindi nagpakita ang binata o tumawag.

Hinaplos niya ang painting na gusto niyang ibigay kay Mir. It was her and Mir walking on the wooden pathway in the lake. Holding hands and smiling.

"You didn't come again nor did you take a second to call me. Tomorrow I will transfer back to kuya's condo." Iningusan niya ang obra. "And you will be talking to the door again."

Matapos niyang takpan iyon ng puting tela ay nahiga na siya. With the light on and music playing, Silence was able to sleep.

Only to wake up in the middle of the night, scared, when she heard loud banging at the door followed by an angry and loud call from the man she least expected.

"Silence?!"

Clfern

See you next week (Tuesday)!!! 😁
I wish you a peaceful holiday! 💕❤❣

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

658K 25.3K 43
Men Of The Crown 9 | R-18 ā€¢ Mature | COMPLETED At thirty-one, Grant is fine living a life surrounded by his idiot-- who are always on the edge brothe...
23.8K 420 49
Si Luke ay walang ginawa kundi asarin at awayin si Bella. Magagawa niya pa kayang asarin ito kapag nainlab na ito ng husto kay Will? ================...
1.4M 34.8K 64
Chasing Benjamin. (Chloe x Hendrix) R18 "I'm tired chasing, Benjamin." - Chloe "I'll be the one chasing. Let me be that chasing Benjamin." -Hendrix C...
3.1M 164K 37
"I'm sorry, I love you." Married to a man who hates her family to death, Agnes Romero Salazar is in vain as she discovered her husband's secret affai...