NEFARIOUS. (Nardo Wick)

By soufscinema

You know I love you more than all them niggas put together and it's a lot of niggas. Trust, I put the list to... More

00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
PLEASE READ.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.

07.

7.6K 503 510
By soufscinema

CHAPTER SEVEN.
"IKNOWWHATYOUWANT"
𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘𓈘

When you sleeping with me, then your dreams come true. Ain't no limitations to things we do. We just kickin', and now shе'll be lovin' me soon I be straight to thе point, ain't no cut on a movie, fuckin' her good all over the room.

"Yeah, she was very upset when she came in." My manager explained to me over the phone. "She came in cussing and calling you all types of b-words and asking where you were? Do you know her?"

Leaning back into the dining chair, I let my spoon hit the bowl of oatmeal — annoyance running through me as I tried to think of an answer. "What did you tell her?"

"That you were in Atlanta and you weren't gonna be back for a few days. Is that okay?"

"I gotta go, Miss Tina." I 'answered' in a way, hanging up and rolling my eyes after. I laid my head on the kitchen table, resting my eyes.

Couldn't sleep knowing that my brother called me a whore in front of his friends and I got my soul snatched in the same hour.

I've talked to guys that were friends with my brother before. That's where I met most of the men I talked too and he was never mad.

He was best friends with Shakur when we were all in school and he couldn't think Shakur was sending me designer gifts from jail for nothing.

Yeah, I was sneaking off with a nigga but why would you do the most like that?

"You fuck wit' Gizzy?"

Frowning at the voice, I lifted my head up off the table — locking eyes with Nardo as he stood in the kitchen, grabbing a Gatorade from the fridge. "What?"

"Gizzy, like the white bitch off Disney that had the cartoon in ha' head. Y'know what I'm tahm'bout?"

?

"Don't call me that"

"Why?"

"It's literally the ugliest shit I've ever heard."

Kissing his teeth, he started walking over to the table. "You asked fa' a nickname, I gave you one." He took a seat in the chair beside me. "... You talked to ya' homie?"

"Sean? No," I replied dryly. "What I look like talking to him after he bitched me out? He got so mad for no reason."

"You fucking wit' his money, ain't nothing wrong wit' being mad 'bout that but he started tripping out."

"Fucking with his money how?" I furrowed my eyebrows up, setting my phone down on the table.

"..." He kept his monotone look, sizing me up. "You'n know, do you?"

"Know what?"

"...What yo' brother do for a living?"

"Make beats" I retorted quickly, confusion running over me once Nardo chuckled. "What?"

"Go look under the couches in thea'." He gestured his head towards the living room, watching me stand up from the table and make my way into the other room.

I kneeled in front of the biggest 'L' shaped couch, peeking under slowly. Taped up white bricks were stacked up under each other in clusters — just like in all the cartel movies — my mouth falling agape as I looked down under the other sofas, more pills in freezer bags, drugs just hiding in plain sight.

"Shakur got that nigga pushing like crazy." He commented from the other room, locking eyes with me once my head popped back up above the couch. "He gon' run Sean ass like a slave if he hear you using yo' brain and not tryna play Down Bitch for his ass."

"So.. I'm getting pimped out?"

"How you ain't know? You was sitting onna phone wit' a nigga in jail cause you wanted to?"

Taking a seat on the chair I was sitting in before, I sighed. "Yes."

"Trippin"

ϟ

"Y'all fucked?"

"No" I replied to Shauni, the sound of her kissing her teeth from the bathroom making me look up from my phone. "What?!"

"So y'all was just in the bed playing patty cake?"

"He let me sit on his face."

"..." Peeking into the bedroom, she stopped curling her silk press — squinting at me. "Bullshit"

"None at all"

"What am I doing wrong? It was good?"

Humming in response, I continued lying on my bed fully dressed as I waited for her to finish getting ready. "I was like woah he's such a black king."

"Maybe Sean was jealous and wanted Nardo to eat him out instead."

I let out a laugh, fixing the strap of my dress. "Guess what I found out." I flipped around so I was on my stomach and able to get a better view of Shauni. "Sean sells drugs and Shakur is Sean's supplier, that's why he want me up under Shakur all the time."

She raised her eyebrows, laughing. "No fucking way?Sean weird as fuck but I'an know he was that weird."

"I'm getting pimped out, Sean is deadass motherfuckin' wrongggg. I feel like a two-dollar whore."

"You needa stop fucking with niggas he know. That shit always backfiring on you."

I rolled my eyes, "That's where all the fine guys be. You see Nardo? That nigga spectacular like I can't wait until we get married. He gon' make songs about me and all."

She unplugged the curlers, mugging me playfully. "Have some dignity, please. Like look at you," Shauni looked me over, closing the bathroom door behind her once she walked out. "Feet swinging in the air over a nigga that talk like Tina from Bob's Burgers."

"He could flip me like a burger."

"No class."

I grabbed my belongings as she grabbed her's, the two of us way too excited to leave this loud, sausage party of a house.

"Where y'all going?" Sean shut the bathroom door and followed behind us, making Shauni suck her teeth. "What?"

"It don't matter where we going." She answered back to him. "Ain't none of your business."

"Serafina"

"..." I continued down the staircase staying quiet.

"Ain't 'een that serious, yo' boyfriend outside finna go smoke if that's why you mad." He attempted at teasing me, setting his focus back on Shauni when I didn't respond. "Shauni, whea' y'all going?"

"To the mall we been talking 'bout, damn." She mugged him and took an annoyed glance back.

"Don't go missing. We ain't gon' be able to find y'all ass."

Wanted a laugh out of somebody so bad.

I shut the front door behind us, following Shauni down the porch. "He such a lame, it's embarrassing. You driving Hezo rental?"

"Mhm"

"Serafina" Turning back to the porch, I spotted Nardo as he sat in a rocking chair near the front door — rolling up over a rolling tray. "C'mea"

"What?" I approached him, his eyes never leaving the tray as he emptied out the contents of his grinder. "Why you out here by yourself...?"

"What'chu doing when y'all get back?"

You, sir.

"I'on know, why?"

"Come wit' me to the studio."

"You gon' make a song about me?" I questioned, putting my phone in my purse and pulling my shades out.

"Want me to?"

"I should be making a song about you, if we being honest?"

"I'm like that?" He chuckled, glancing up at my grinning face and setting the grinder down. "Whea' y'all going that got'chu wantin' to look so good?"

"Some mall Shauni been talking about." I answered as he reached around me, pulling at the material of my dress like he was fixing it.

Couldn't do anything but freeze up and watch him lick over his lips.

"Serafina"

He so..

"Baby" He repeated, sliding his hand down a little so he could tap the back of my thigh — getting my attention successfully. "Ya' friend waiting on you." He nodded towards the driveway.

"Bitch stop boo-caking and come on!"

( cause ik y'all gone say 'huh?' )

ϟ

Need Him.
iMessage
Today, 8:46 pm

— Wya I'll come get you

— eating. i can get shauni to
drop me off

— Ok

— Lemme see you

Attachment: 1 image

'Need Him.' loved an image

end of chapter

ill update when i feel like it idk.

follow my twitter @myaovermatter

— mya 🅿️ ( i don't want a bf no more )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 6.4K 16
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 đŦđĻ𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐜đĨ𝐞𝐚đĢđŦ, 𝐰𝐞 𝐝đĢ𝐲 𝐨𝐮đĢ 𝐭𝐞𝐚đĢđŦ.
37.5K 872 23
"𝘗đ˜ĸđ˜ŗđ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜°đ˜Ēđ˜Ĩ 𝘰𝘧 𝘩đ˜Ē𝘴 đ˜°đ˜¸đ˜¯ 𝘴𝘩đ˜ĸđ˜Ĩ𝘰𝘸 đ˜žđ˜°đ˜¯đ˜Ĩđ˜Ļđ˜ŗ đ˜Ē𝘧 𝘩đ˜Ļ đ˜¨đ˜°đ˜¯' 𝘴𝘱𝘭đ˜Ēđ˜ĩ đ˜ēđ˜ĸ 𝘸đ˜Ē𝘨"
18.8K 755 10
I never meant to break my mamas heart ... Just Read! 🌚
62.9K 2.2K 29
We gotta bond and they can't break it, I was made for you. I took a chance and ran with it, when I made you.-Amir by Tokyo Jetz