Gambit (Obsessions in Overdri...

De MarcelinePierson

Previously known as The Accident --------- She is beautiful. So fucking beautiful. She is a star and I would... Mai multe

Introduction
Aesthetics
Playlist
Prologue | Intro
One | girl in new york
Two | Reflections
Three | Chance With You
Four | 4u
Five | Friends
Six | Beauty
Seven | girl in new york
Eight | Escapism
Nine | Only Ones Who Know
Ten | love race
Eleven | I Had To
Eleven | Sweater Weather
Twelve | Meddle About
Fourteen | HAPPY
Fifteen | Leaving Tonight
Sixteen | Daddy Issues
Seventeen | Daylight
Eighteen | You Are the Right One
Nineteen | It's My Birthday
Twenty | my heart is lost
Twenty - one | Gilded Lily
Twenty - two | atlas
Twenty - three | Play Pretend
Twenty - four | Orange Juice
Twenty - five | What a Feeling
Twenty - six | me & ur ghost
Twenty - seven | Colors
Twenty - eight | Chrome Hearted
Twenty - nine | shut up & kiss me
Thirty | dying on the inside
Thirty - one | Thnks fr the Mmrs
Thirty - two | Weekend Friend
Thirty - three | American Money
Thirty - four | Desi Boyz
Thirty - five | Love Me
Thirty - six | Falling Down
Thirty - seven | Wanting
Thirty - eight | Cars, Clothes & Calories
Thirty - nine | We Own It
Forty | Love Like You
Forty-one | Slow Love
Forty - two | THE DEATH OF PEACE OF MIND
Forty - three | Drive You Insane
Forty - four | dear god
Forty - five | Avalanche
Forty - six | bad decisions
Forty - seven | Can't Imagine
Forty - eight | Into The Dark
Forty - nine | SKINNY

Thirteen | Flawless

2.5K 62 20
De MarcelinePierson

"You! Ethan! Where is he?" I immediately recognise that voice. "Luke! Your husband is here!" Apparently my husband is here. I have not finished doing my makeup, I have not combed my curls that I have prepared all night, I have not cleaned the house nor have I started with dinner. He will not be happy.

Ah... 50's. Wonder what is was like or are the movies correct?

I walk out of my room to see Atlas standing there anxiously. He notices me and instantly puts his hand on my shoulder. "Me. You. Party. Tonight." He says and I feel his hand shake against my body.

"I can't. Final Exams are soon." I tell him. I lean against my bedroom doorframe with my arms crossed over my chest.

"Final Exams are in April. It is the beginning of March!" He lets go of me, taking a few steps back. "We have to go." He looks me dead in the eye.

"I already told you I can't." He stares at me with a wide expression on his stupid face. "Who in the leprechaun studies a month before Exams?" He asks.

"Me!" I rolls my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest. "C'mon Luke! There is this really hot girl who is going to be there and we have to go! I mean she was hot!" He says following me into my room and shutting the door behind him. Dropping down onto my rolling chair, I rub my forehead. "Why do I have to come? I have a fake girlfriend if you were not aware." I tell him flipping through my textbook that weighs a brick.

"Yes I am very aware of you and Indra are a fake-dating, but-" He stops mid-sentence and looks at me wide eyed with his mouth dropped.

"You- you're- fake... you are fake-dating Indra!" He screams out and I quickly notice my mistake. I get up form my chair and cover his mouth. The whole reason for this is to get back at Ethan not for him to find out.

"Shut the fuck up." I whisper to him - slowly removing my hand. "You are not really dating her. You two are fake." He says sitting cris cross on the floor as I sit back down on my desk chair. He was not supposed to find out.

I am so stupid.

"Yes, it was just so she can make Ethan jealous. It is going to end after I graduate in May." I tell him - pinching the bridge of my nose from how stupid I am.

"Do you actually like her or is that also fake?" He asks with a stupid giant smile on his face.

Gosh, I have said stupid a lot of times right now.

"Yes, of course I actually like her. If I didn't, I would have never agreed to this t." I run my hands down my face. I have never been so stupid in my life.

"You still only had one girlfriend. You lying little b word." He laughs. "And all this time I thought I was the only single one in the room. Turns out it is me, you and Indra. You two are both lying little b words." I already know he is going to make fun of me because of this.

How could I be so stupid? I did not even have to say that freaking sentence. I am never going to live this down.

"Yes, we are both lying little bitches. Can we ignore this now?" I roll my eyes at him. I look at my textbook. Maybe if I throw this hard enough at his stupid head he will forget the last five minutes.

I might just start a stupid counter. That is about eight stupids.

"Oh you are never going to stop hearing this from me. Why didn't I find this out sooner, it was so obvious. Did you see how awkward she is when she has to sit next to you?"

He laughs even more, struggling to breath. "Atlas shut up." He doesn't, he chooses to continue laughing at me. "You cannot tell anyone." That got him to shut up. Especially since Atlas cannot keep a secret. He looks me dead in the eye and says. "Only if you come with me to the party."

I am so done with making deals with people. It is worst than placing bets. "Where is the party?" I sigh, biting the inside of my cheek.

"It is on Bleecker Street." Oh fuck me.

"Can I bring Indra?" I ask turning away from him on my spinning chair. Ethan's friends live on that street meaning that for sure Ethan will be at that party. By bringing Indra, it will make him so mad that he's forced to see her even out of the apartment. "Okay." He says without hesitation. "You are obsessed with her." He gets up from the floor, walking to my mess of a closet. "You cannot wear that by the way."

He flips through the clothes. "Do you have any sort of color in here?" He asks.

"Why can't I just wear this?" I ask him, gesturing to the black hoodie I am wearing. "If you are going to a no no party you have to look like a no no boy." He says.

"And what does a no no boy wear?"

"I don't know. You live with one, lets ask him." He walks away from the closet and goes to walk out of my room.

"Atlas don't!"

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Atlas is pounding on Indra's dorm door while I stand to the side. "Open up!" He shouts until the door finally swings open, revealing Indra already dressed up in a short navy blue dress. So short that I hope to God that she is wearing shorts underneath, but I don't care what she wears. Damn, does she look good. I can even see the tattoo of a small butterfly just on her lower back.

Actually I can see most of her tattoos. Her crescent moon tattoo by her collarbone, her random tattoos along her right arm. It's hot.

"You also going?" He asks, looking down at her body. "Going where?" She raises an eyebrow at him before she glances at me.

I jerk my chin and slightly wave at her. "To a party. Luke asked if you could come." Her face softens when she looks at me which causes my face to heat up and my heart rate to speed up. She nods and Atlas pushes past her, walking into her dorm. "But first things first. We need to fix him up. Mr. Luke Easton Gambit is going to go from Overdrive boy to a no no boy." Atlas says looking around her dorm.

Her eyes light up like a Christmas tree while Atlas has a unreadable smile. Cannot tell what it is, but it is definitely something. "Aren't you also considered an Overdrive boy." Indra asks Atlas.

He nods quickly before showing off the tattoo of his that matches with the one on my shoulder blade. We were really dumb teenagers. "You don't go to Overdrive anymore." I cross my arms over my chest. "I do when Dylan goes." He defends himself and roll my eyes at him.

"This man got no color in his closet and I do. We got to fix this pretty boy." He says pulling Indra out of her dorm and into the hall. He unlocks his dorm, running inside and rummaging through his closet, pulling out a whole bunch of colorful clothes. "Nope, no, never mind. I rather not go. Nope I am out." I say walking out of the room with my hands up.

"No Luke. You cannot go in that black hoodie." Atlas says. "At least change the hoodie." Indra suggests. "You got a shirt underneath?" I nod.

I take off my hoodie. I am just wearing a short sleeve black shirt. It is like the hoodie except I have no sleeves and no hood. It is a freaking t-shirt. "Happy now?" I ask Indra. She just smiles at me and nods. That smile can get my heart racing in a matter of seconds.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

If I am being honest, I rather be in Chicago than here right now. And I hate Chicago. We are all in the kitchen of the party. Atlas is looking for the girl he was talking about to me. I am standing beside Indra who was technically the bartender at this point. I've already explained to her my plan on why I'm here and I've never seen her so excited.

"Okay what do we have here. What can you make Ms. Bartender?" I ask her with a charming smile. "Oh, we got straight up Vodka, some Pink Whitney, some beer and- and some Caprisun." She giggles. I finally admit that she is an alcoholic, but it's fine because she is my alcoholic.

"Hit me up with a Caprisun." I tell her and she tosses me a Caprisun. I have not had one of these since I was a kid. I stare down at her. Her beautiful face and perfect green eyes with the amazing personality.

She continues to mix a lot of drinks. She looks gorgeous. She notices this. "What?" She asks with an awkward smile.

"I didn't say anything."

"Why are you looking at me like that." I take a sip from my Caprisun.

"Because you are beautiful." Oh shoot. I didn't mean to say that. Shut up, Luke! Shut. Up. "You are funny." She laughs at me, but it was never meant to be a joke.

"I am not trying to be funny. I am being serious. You look beautiful." I smile at her. Her cheeks start to turn me red.

"Bro, she is here. I am going to ask her out." Atlas pops up behind me as he points at a girl with short dark brown hair. Atlas skips over there happily.

It doesn't take long for him to return with a sad face which causes me to burst out laughing and some Caprisun comes out of my nose. Indra hits my arm when I start laughing."She said she doesn't like white guys." Oh god, I am so glad I came to this party. He begins walking away as I hear him whimper. "Glad you came to this party?" I bend down to whisper in Indra's ear. She has a smile on her face as she watches him and nods.

"Mix me something." A unfamiliar voice speaks up. We both turn over to a girl standing in front of the counter where Indra has her little bar. The girl being Cathrine. Told you she would be here.

"Hey Luke."  She walks over to me and tries to kiss my cheek. I shy away from her and move behind Indra. She needs to back off. I am not really into blondes anyways. I like girls with black hair, green eyes, is from Denmark, an alcoholic and loves pie, wait... here is one right in front of me.

She sits on one of the chairs expecting a drink. "What am I mixing for you. Hurry up because I work on commission." She doesn't even work here. No one even hired her she just started making drinks.

"You know I once had a seizure at 15." Catherine randomly says directly to me. "Huh?" I raise a single eyebrow at her. "Hello? I work on commission?" Catherine completely ignores Indra even though she is snapping her fingers in front of her face. She is working on commission, hurry up Catherine. "I had a seizure at 15." Catherine repeats herself.

"Cool, have another one." I respond taking a sip of my Caprisun. Indra bursts out laughing almost dropping the Pink Whitney. She drops down to the floor laughing hysterically.

I look down at her as she struggles to stand back up from laughing. Was it really that funny or is she just drunk? I look backup and I see Ethan's friends. "It's show time." I whisper into her ear, pushing her hair back.

Bending my head down, I capture her lips with mine. She instantly kisses me back as my hand goes around her waist and hers goes on my bicep. Slowly opening my one eye, I see Ethan notice us. His friends begin to walk closer and I immediately pull away.

Oh fuck...

"We have to go." I tell her trying to pull her away from her 'bar' "Why?" She asks pouring another drink.

"Luke!" One of his friends scream. "Luke what are you doing?" She questions as I try to pull her again. "Luke!" They call again and before I know it they're right in front of me.

I scratch the back of my neck, looking down at the floor. "Hey, man." I give them a tight lipped smile.

"You guys ordering?" Indra questions, holding up her red cups. "No, but your friend Luke might need one soon." What?

"Listen, if you're not ordering, get the fuck out of my bar. Or I'll bite your ear off." She scoffs, mixing more drinks as she tries them. They don't move, the just stare at her boobs. "Fucker! Eyes up here." I call out.

She looks down at her boobs and then at him. "That's it! You lost your ear!" She tries jumping over the counter, but I'm too quick. I wrap my arms around her waist as she tries fighting me off. She bites the air, surprisingly making them scared and getting them to leave us alone. "Yeah, you better run!" She yells.

I put her back down so she can continue with her drinks and talk about how she'll man handle all of them.

She looks so beautiful right now. If you had to ask anyone what the most beautiful thing in the world was. They would probably say some cliche thing about nature. But nothing compares to how cliche I will be. I would strongly disagree with their nature answer. If they could see her the way I am seeing her right now. She's flawless.

As we laugh, well she laughs by her makeshift bar about the look Ethan's friends face when she said she'll bite them.

"Star, you're laughing at nothing now." She shakes her head as she burst out laughing again. I slowly shake my head at her and a small smirk appears on my face.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

4K 191 29
LUCAS I sat next to her on the couch and brushed her hair from her face. She was all sweaty. " Lucas ..?" She hummed. " I'm here.." " I'm sorry, I'm...
408K 10.5K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...
207K 8.8K 23
'Accidents happen'. That's what people say. Yet, some accidents take away from us more than others. Ethan had it all. Everything was lined up in fr...
7.9K 911 35
I'm excited for this one! As I'm watching her being laid to rest, it occurs to me that I know less about life than I do about death. She's gone, and...