New Adventure with A Demon in...

By emingbeloved

A Crossover AU of My Hero Academia x Demon Slayer x Boboiboy! Nezuko, who once live in a world that demon no... More

Prologue
1 | Nezuko
2 | Boboiboy
3 | Unexpected New World
5 | New Adventure
6 | New Students
7 | U.A. Sports Festival
8 | Cavalry Battle
9 | Encountering Ice
10 | Final Round
11 | Final Round (2)
12 | Fire
(13) | Interaction
14 | Quarterfinal
15 | Dual Icy Flame Battle
16 | Encountering Frostfire
(17) | Birthday
18 | Elemental Quirk
19 | Winner
20 | Clumsiness
21 | Hero Name
22 | Internships
23 | Hosu City Arc
24 | Rescue
25 | Hero Killer
Not An Update (QNA) !!!
Not An Update 2 (Announcement) !!!
26 | Aftermath (Short)
27 | Improvement
28 | Final Exam
29 | Practical Exam
30 | Showtime
31 | Betrayal
32 | Encounter
Not An Update 3 !!!

4 | Origins

1.5K 71 7
By emingbeloved

"Yesterday in U.A. High's USJ, a group of villians attacked the students. According to the police investigation, the group of villians is called League of Villians. It is also reported that the objective of the said group was to assassinate All Might who started teaching in U.A. High this spring.
While the police have arrested 72 villians, the main culprti remainds at large."

"As for those who call themselves the League of Villians, I ran a background check via the police. Shigaraki, his quirk is Decay. None of the 20 or 30 years old matches the description. The same goes to Kurogiri who can create portals. Unknown nationally, fake name too. An unregistered quirk, which means... a nobody.

As for the girl who assist the heroes, we can't find all data about her in whole world, same goes to her friend who still remains unconscious. I believe that we have to wait for her friend as if he can help us with their information more. The girl told us that she is actually 16, also same goes to her friend. We still didn't know about her actual quirk yet as there is no data about that kind of quirk. It's unlucky that she didn't speak in Japanese. We, the polices still investigates about this matter with Aizawa kun, who apparently happened to be favored by the girl.

The girl currently stayed at Aizawa's place with her friend together, who seems to be uninjured but still remains unconscious," Detective Tsukauchi finished his report at Pro Heroes, also known as the teacher of U.A meeting.

Aizawa was supposed to attend the meeting too but the girl refused to let him leave the house. Aizawa only could attend meeting using the video call in hologram.

After they had discussed about the villians's matters, they decided to start discussed about the girl.

"Hmm, it seems like there's no data about them in this world, how about we free them? She might not know anything about Hero Laws but she fough fiercely with the villians without retreat. This might be a revenge for those villians who hurted her friend," Aizawa decided to spoke first throught the hologram.

"Mhm, that's true, Aizawa kun. But her quirk is very unique and probably very rare. Only her quirk worked on Nomu. I didn't manage to leave a scratch on it at first. Besides, her speed is almost matching with Pro Heroes's level," All Might stated.

"I'll agree to let them free, but we musn't to stat uncautios. Who knows that they were actually an undercover of the villians even though all the arrested villians admitted that they never met with her before. We will investigate more deeply about them and her quirk. What did you teachers want to do with them?" Tsukauchi asked the teachers.

"It seems that the girl didn't say anything about her home together with her friend, how about they will temporarily under the care of U.A? I will take care of them and I will also be fine. The girl hasn't do anything to trouble me except refusing to let me leave my house," Aizawa recommended. All of them nodded at him in hesitation.

"Oh my, this is my first time to see Aizawa kun actually takes care of the kids. No worries Aizawa kun, I will do the shopping for her clothes. Leave her to me first for tomorrow morning," Midnight winked at him.

"It seems like us teacher have agreed about this. Mr. Tsukauchi, leave their care to us! We will report to you police again after we find out more information about them," Principal Nezu stood up on his seat.

Tsukauchi nodded to him and about to reply back when they all heard there was a boy could be heard through Aizawa's hologram.

"Nezuko! Nezuko! Where are you?" Boboiboy called out for her.

He woke up in unfamiliar dark room, unharmed. He suprised that his clothes looked like a patient of the hospital. He looked outside and it was night.

He just remembered everything. They both must be sent to another world. He immediately got out and went to find Nezuko who probably must been with him.

He kept calling him until he spotted a man at living room, who had hologram in front of him. It looked like it was a call. The man noticed him though.

"Oh, you're awake. Pardon me for the meeting, her friend was here," the man told everyone through the call.

This made Boboiboy realized something. He was in Japan! He could understans that man perfectly as he knee that he spoke in Japanese just now. He would be more glad if Nezuko was her. This is her homeland!

"Good evening kid, can you introduce yourself? I'm Aizawa Shota, the teacher of U.A. High School and Pro Hero. You have been bedridden for almost 2 days," Aizawa introduced himself.

Boboiboy startled as he introduced himself as Pro Hero. Aizawa seemed harmless to him as he had a bandage wrapped around his elbow.

"Where's Nezuko?" Boboiboy was taken back that he also could speak Japanese perfectly. This would be a great news for Nezuko.

Aizawa seemed to take back as the boy could actually speak Japanese, unlike the girl earlier, who named Nezuko spoke in different language to unconscious him that day.

"Her name is Nezuko then. She was currently in her room that I prepared for you both. Her room was next to yours. She saved you and help us heroes to defeat the villians that day," Aizawa calmly stated.

Boboiboy felt little relieved that Nezuko had done everything while he was unconscious. He must be missing a lot of things.

Maybe he could trust this Aizawa guy. He really was a hero then if Nezuko helped them to defeat the villians. Maybe he could reveal where they actually came from.

"Oh, sorry about my rudeness. I'm Boboiboy and she is Nezuko Kamado. We need a little help that might bring trouble to you hero then," Boboiboy scratched behind his head as he apologized.

"Nonsense! Young Boboiboy, come here. You came in just in time," someone called for him through the hologram call. Boboiboy nodded at Aizawa and sat next to him.

"You guys must also be the'm heroes, right?" Boboiboy took a good look at the video call.

"Yes! I'm All Might! Number One Hero!" All Might introduced himself. Everyone in the meeting room mentallt facepalmed as All Might just exposed himself to a random kid.

"Nice! I'm glad to meet you guys," Boboiboy gave a thumbs up.

"Then, Boboiboy, may you tell me about your and her information. We seem it was rather difficult to find any data about you both from all the world. I'm Nezu, Principal Nezu of U.A. High School," Nezu introduced himself.

"Eheheh, how about we just talk about this in person. Mr. Aizawa, can we..." Boboiboy trailed off as he felt awkward about this.

"Go there right now? Sure but bring along with Nezuko. She clung onto me that she refused to let me attend to this meeting," Aizawa reminded him.

"I guess we will need to take short break until they arrive," Midnight leaned backward on her chair.

"Nezuko, Nezuko. It's me, Boboiboy-" Nezuko immediately opened the door and jumped to him. He glad that he still could stand still as Nezuko was in her small size but kinda suprised that she was back wearing her Haori. Aizawa stepped back a little bit as he didn't want to get clinging again by her.

"I'm glad you're safe and sound!" Nezuko still refused to speak in her mother tongue even though she clearly could heard him speaking in Japanese just now.

"Eh, we're in your homeland, Japan! Why did you still speak in my language," Boboiboy chuckled and put her down. Nezuko just beamed her smile at him. Aizawa just got new information about her.

"Yes, even though I already know we're in Japan but everything around us is in modern, just like in your contry," Nezuko finally decided to use her mother's tongue.

"Huh, you lived in a village then? That's explained why you not used to everything, especially technology," Aizawa jumped into their conversation. Nezuko just nodded at him.

"Nezuko, come with us. The heroes are gonna help us, just like how we are gonna help you that day," Boboiboy held out his hand for her. She happily took his hand. Aizawa just led them to where the meeting was holding.

"Good evening, I'm finally attending this meeting in person. Sorry for taking a long time," Aizawa came in with Boboiboy and Nezuko behind him.

"Please allow me to introduce ourselves. I'm Boboiboy and this is my sis- friend, Nezuko Kamado," Boboiboy introduced themselves to the teachers. They nodded at them and decided to introduce themselves too.

"So, Young Boboiboy and Young Nezuko, what can we help for you?" All Might asked them.

Boboiboy took deep inhaled and started explaining about them, "Actually, we are not from this world, even Nezuko is not from my world. It was started with Nezuko, who got sent to my world as the culprit's goal was to make Nezuko become 'evil' again.

We managed to help her in my world. It didn't last long as it was only took an hour for her to get send to another world, which is here. I might accidentally got sent together with Nezuko because I was defending her from getting hurt. So, please help us!" Boboiboy bowed to them. Nezuko didn't know that she also followed his action.

"That was too cruel! Poor children that got seperated from their family. How can someone want her to be evil!" Midnight leaned forwards.

"But I don't think your world has a quirk like us. That culprit probably wants her to be evil again because she has natural abilities with her. Besides, there is no data says about her power," Tsukauchi stated. Both Boboiboy and Nezuko just tilted their head in blank.

"I'm sorry but what is quirk?" Boboiboy raised his hand slowly. Nezuko nodded besides him.

"Aizawa totally needs to be in good care for the kids," Vlad King mumbled.

---

A/N: I decided to let Nezuko and Boboiboy stay with Aizawa, hehehe 😈

(1711 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
227K 21.9K 55
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
950K 31.6K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...