I Hate Love But It Loves Me

By Hera_Cordelia

about a girl who hates love trying her best to live in BL novel What will she do when the love that she has b... More

1- Reborn as a clingy woman
2- I hate relationships
3- Henry
4- Divorce paper
5- Rumors
6- Sweet talker
7- Flirty fool
8- She was on his mind
9- The table had flipped upside down
10- We agreed to divorce
11- Spicy ramen
12- Bailey Joy
13- I got a boyfriend
14- This is a chance
15- Legally divorced
16- Isn't that heartbreaking
17- This is my boyfriend's brother
18- It was the reality
19- He looks exactly like Henry
20- Stop being a matchmaker
21- Corum watch
22- I will meet you soon
23- Dean's birthday party
24- That guy is a gentleman
25- The friendship has broken
26- His mother died
27- I forgot how to play
I need your help / must answer
28- You can cry
29- He is also my best friend
Published a book which y'all prefer
30- I have never loved anyone
31- True love only exists in books
32- Dancing with the joy
33- No fever
34- Adorable boys
35- Zeke Preston
36- Finding it adorable
37- A walking red flag
38- Stalker
39- LYSSA
40- I have you
41- She belongs to no one
42- All because of her
43- The point
44- It's all my fault
45- It is all about effort
46- Do you love him that much?
47- This feels like being alive again
49- It was a command
50- Don't pressure him
51- He truly was a stranger
52- The one I prefer more than you
53- Let's get married
54- Are we actually safe?
55- It was always him
56- A place where soulmates meet
57- She is missing
58- The truth had been unveiled
59- For our bright future
60- The plan to escape
61- The feelings of being in love
62- Memories from past lives
63- Soulmates

48- You remind me of someone a lot

1.3K 44 21
By Hera_Cordelia

"Answer me!"

Out of impatience and concern, the young woman raised her tone. Scowling in displeasement at the silence from the man. It finally brought Lorcan back into reality. "I am fine. You don't have to apologize" he responded with a calm expression. Disappointing Mia somehow.

"Why did you leave without notifying?" She asked at last. Pondering the reason behind this man's silence. "There was nothing to inform" Lorcan answered sharply. Completely bugging the young woman who believed he would ask for help at least.

"You were injured. Not to mention how you were in condition of losing life if you did not treat your wound. You should have told about the injury at least!" Frustration started to swallow Mia. Making the young woman raise her tone at the man without awareness.

It hushed down Lorcan. The way she furiously lectured him reminded him of someone. "I apologize. I will notify next time" he slightly bowed his head. "No! There will be no next time!" Mia protested. Causing the man to nod in agreement. He just followed her words.

"Did you buy them to make dinner?" Mia asked while looking down at the bags which the man was gripping. She had taken her hands back from holding his arms now. "Yes" Lorcan answered shortly. Annoying the young woman entirely. He did not even bother to invite.

How disappointing.

Mia truly believed the man was heartless and lacked at socializing. But in fact, Lorcan was swallowing the words from escaping his words as if he was restraining himself back from crossing the line. Of course, he was about to ask her to join the dinner.

However, he felt like he should not. Inviting a woman over to an apartment where a man lived only, could be seen as inappropriate invitation. And he was sure she would refuse since she also seemed to be aware of the fact that it was inappropriate to step into a man's home.

The young woman let out a quiet sigh. It appeared the man had no more words to say other than yes. "Now that I have checked your condition, is there anything else you require? Like money or something you want?" Mia tilted her head and queried.

Staring up into the eyes of the man with doed eyes. It made Lorcan let out a cough promptly. He could not handle this much. "I don't need money nor something. Everything is fine" the man replied. Earning a nod back from the young woman. "Do you want to meet your girl?"

Out of the blue, Mia questioned in a serious tone. Stunning the man wholly so that his eyes slightly widened. "Um, I fear I don't understand" he furrowed his brows instantly. "You said there is a girl you like. I am certain you are craving to see her face in time like this at least"

Mia voiced.

Hushing down the man. "You do want to meet her, right? I can take you to her" the young woman claimed with a tranquil expression. There was no smile on her face though. "I have already seen her" Unexpected response from the man stunned Mia entirely.

Causing her eyes to widen. He had met with her?! What did this supposed to mean?! "Wait, do you live with her? Or does she live in this apartment too? Are you two dating already?" Questions from the young woman started to attack. Making the man let out a quiet sigh.

"She isn't even aware" Lorcan murmured. "Oh.." it was when Mia fell into silence. Not knowing what to say next since silence was loud. "I am sorry to hear" She mumbled through the awkwardness. "Shouldn't you return back? I am certain you sneaked out to come here"

Lorcan stated with a slight frown. His words caught the young woman right at the spot. "Well, I wanted to see you. Of course, I only had an option to sneak out" Mia confessed, not knowing how her words had shaken the whole heart of the man. She just drove him crazy easily with words.

As no response came up from the man, Mia furrowed her brows and stared into his eyes. Why did he quiet down suddenly? "You should return back" When the young woman's alluring gaze met him, Lorcan looked away promptly. Telling her to go back only.

It annoyed Mia.

She was concerned and rushed here to check him! But this is what she got back?! "Fine. I am returning then. You just live alone in your apartment" out of annoyance, the young woman scoffed. Causing Lorcan to press his lips tightly together. He remained calm.

And observed Mia walking past him with a frown. He wanted to call out her name. He wanted to invite her for dinner. He wanted to scream out loud how he just said those words to cover his blushing ears and face. As Mia was about to enter the elevator, a strong grip ceased her.

Seizing her wrist all of sudden, only to surprise her. The young woman turned around. And she locked her eyes of the man's. Lorcan was there, holding her wrist tightly but he made sure he was not hurting her. He seemed to be out of breath because he rushed behind her.

His eyes were revealing something which Mia could not read through. "Would you like to join? I can make dinner for both of us" words escaped between Lorcan's lips, gently. He was inviting her. It stunned the young woman totally so that her eyes widened.

He knew how to socialize at least! "But would it be fine for me to step into your apartment?" Mia queried with a slight frown as the elevator door behind them shut. The young woman's response caused the man to chuckle out loud in amusement.

"That's what I should ask"

Lorcan corrected. Saying he did not mind if she joined and he was just concerning about her. "I mean why not. I can even judge your cooking skills" Mia shrugged. Bringing up a smile onto the man's face. He had smiled finally. That beam made the young woman grin automatically.

"Let's go before time runs out then" Lorcan stated and dragged the young woman by wrist. Entering the apartment with a card as Mia gasped quietly at the sight in front of her. The room looked neat and clean. The whole apartment was covered with ocean color.

"You must like ocean blue color a lot" With her ocean blue eyes sparkling, Mia stated with a tiny smile. Grabbing the attention of the man who was preparing dinner already. He looked up and stared at the young woman with a small smile displayed on his face.

"Do you like that color?" He queried back and pushed away the smile off his face as soon as Mia faced him. "Yes, it is one of my favorites! Ocean blue color is relaxing and beautiful. It is a unique color" the young woman admitted with a wide grin. Causing Lorcan to tilt his head.

"I still remember how you said you hated ocean blue color. You affirmed it was yellow that you like" With a slight frown, the man retorted. Only to quiet down Mia who realized she just spoke out loud her likes and not Mia Grace's likes. "Oh well, people' likes are changing"

Mia shrugged awkwardly.

Rescuing herself from the trouble before getting exposed. Her reply hushed down the man though. He did not say anything and observed her who was standing a few meters far from him. His eyes showed how he was thinking about something deeply as if he was pulling an answer out of thoughts of ocean.

'Fuck, don't tell me he found out' in terror, the young woman gulped. Not knowing what to do at the moment. "Is that so?" Lorcan responded. Making Mia held in her breath. "Yes" she claimed. "But someone I know did not change like at all" He stated with a cold face.

Focusing on washing the vegetables as the young woman swallowed in panic. "That someone must love a lot then since love is not same with like" Mia stated as if she knew the difference. Causing the man to let out a chuckle suddenly. It shocked her.

Why was he chuckling? There was nothing funny in her words for sure. "You remind me of someone a lot" Lorcan disclosed; only to perplex the young woman. "Who?" Mia asked back. "Do you prefer carrots or tomatoes?" With his eyes staring through hers, Lorcan queried.

He changed topic, obviously.

It left the young woman in frustration even more. She required to know who that was. But it appeared this man did not want to speak out loud. Well, what could she do though? "I like both. But prefer carrots more" Mia answered. Letting the man switched the topic.

"You prefer carrots more than tomatoes?" Lorcan's right brow rose. Causing Mia to gulp in panic. What again now?! Did she say the opposite of Mia Grace's like?! "Um, yeah. Why?" Along with an awkward smile tugged at her lips, the young woman questioned back in fright.

"Nothing" A short yet confusing response from the man puzzled Mia totally. What did this mean?! "Do you prefer carrots as well?" She asked. Stepping near to the man to help him as Lorcan raised his head and stared at her. "I don't mind having all. There is nothing like I prefer it more" Lorcan retorted.

Earning a nod back from Mia along with a quiet gasp. "Let me help you" she approached. Only to make the man promptly raised his right hand. "Stop right there. You can do whatever you require except helping me. I won't let you" Lorcan affirmed. As if the young woman would get hurt by helping him out with dinner.

It ceases Mia.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes. Go watch some or do some"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 273 17
A killer wanted peace but she became the villainess in a novel. ________ [English] Feb 19, 2024
611K 24.4K 77
After dying in a tragic accident, Rhianne found herself transmigrated in a novel world as a character. To her much disappointment, she became the cha...
452 4 35
I fell in love with a man I have never met. He doesn't even know that I exist. How is that possible to inherit an obsession with a man I can never ha...
20.3K 518 30
• What if you got into a book and woke up as a character in that book? • Well... this is the story of a girl who has a depressing life getting a sec...