Manan ~ All I Need is You

By _its_unicorn_

Hey Peepz, its Akanksha here. I was always a silent reader of Manan fan fictions and for the first time I tho... More

Description
Prologue
Clarification regarding C.S.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Instagram Played the Cupid
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
❤️ GRATITUDE ❤️

Character Sketch

1.7K 101 48
By _its_unicorn_

NANDINI MURTHY (NANZ)

A bold, arrogant, sassy girl but still kid at heart. A true example of Beauty with Brains. Anger runs in her veins. She is a bit spoilt (but knows her limits) not because she is rich but because she is pampered to no extent. Love her parents and friends a lot. A single scratch on them and you have to face her wrath. Diva of the college. Every girl is jealous of her and guy wants her attention but she doesn't give a damn. Though she is naughty but still teachers love her beacuse of her cute and bubbly nature (she respects elders unless they mess with her or her family).Topper of their batch. The most important person of her life is her best friend her MANI. He is the only person who can cool her down. He is everything to her.

MANIK MALHOTRA

A very calm, composed and shy type of a guy. In short the sweetest guy you have ever come across. Rich but doesn't show off. Love his parents a lot. Saviour of his friends. Doesn't get angry easily but hurt his family and you will see the monster in him. A very good student and teacher's favourite. Each and every girl of his college has a crush on him but he don't even look at them. His CHOCO is his life. Can't even stay a single day without her. Loves her since childhood but didn't confess. He is the only person in their family who can calm her anger.

RAJ and NYONIKA MALHOTRA

Parents of Manik. Raj is the owner of Malhotra Industries and Nyonika runs an orphanage 'Wish'. Raj is the childhood best friend of Raman whereas Nyonika is Ishita's. Love him and Nandini equally. Also love the other kids as their own children. Nandini and Manik both call them Mom and Dad.

RAMAN and ISHITA MURTHY

Parents of Nandini. Raman is the owner of Murthy Industries and Ishita runs 'Wish' orphanage along with Nyonika. Both are best friends and neighbour of Raj and Nyonika. Love both Manik and Nandini equally and the other kids too. Mamma and Papa of both Manik and Nandini.

CABIR DHAWAN

A prankster and a big time foodie. Soul brother of Manik. Evil twins of Nandini and Mukti. Has a crush on Navya.

MUKTI VARDHAN

Another prankster and lady bheem of the group. Soul sister of Nandini. Treats Manik as her brother. Evil twins of Nandini and Cabir. In a relationship with Abhimanyu.

ABHIMANYU SINGHANIA

An angry guy but sweet to his loved ones. Cousin of Nandini but treats her like his own sister. Younger brother of Aryaman. Best friend of Manik. In a relationship with Mukti.

NAVYA VEDANT

A very filmy girl and madhubala of their group. Best friend of Nandini. Treats Manik as a brother and irritates him a lot. Younger twin of Dhruv. Likes Cabir.

ALYA SAXENA

Barbie of the group. Best friend of Mukti. Treats Nandu as her little sister. Loves Dhruv.

DHRUV VEDANT

Not so shy boy but calm and quiet. Elder twin of Navya. Manik's buddy. Loves Alya.

ARYAMAN SINGHANIA

Elder brother of Abhimanyu. Loves Nandini as his own sister and pampers her like a child. Helps his father in their family business. Another version of Cabir. Boyfriend of Sanjana.

SANJANA SAXENA

A jewellery designer. Alya's elder sister. Girlfriend of Aryaman. Manik's rakhi sister.

VENKATESH and SHANNO SINGHANIA

Parents of Abhimanyu and Aryaman. Owner of Singhania Industries. Shanno is younger sister of Raman. Loves Nandini like their own child.

SOHA KHURANA

Typical bitch and a brainless bimbo. Thinks she is better than Nandini. Always crosses her path. Has a crush on Manik and wants him at any cost.

HARSHAD MALIK

Doesn't like Manik and Nandini's friendship. Not bad at heart but always wants Manik's position. Admires Nandini and has a teeny weeny crush on her.

_______________

There will be a chapter regarding some important points about the Character Sketch. Don't skip that. It will be up by tomorrow.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955K 66.6K 95
I hate him. Doesn't he understand this simple thing?! He never agrees to me. And always fights with me. "Hey Nandu how's manik?" Navya asked me as s...
3.6M 253K 151
#01 in fanfiction on 23/02/18 Nandini murthy:-) A girl full of life and fun, wants to be independent and stand on her own feet. Loves her family. Man...
173K 8.4K 22
|82th position in romance| ******************************************* Two people. Two families. Friendship. And a combination of a rich arrogant an...
46.3K 6.7K 62
27/06/2022- 29/12/2023 Manik Malhotra an original vampire who is more than 500 year old. He is a ruthless monster whose only aim is to kill innocent...