A Father A New Life Start Boo...

By Sebastain500

Second book of A Father A New Life Start, this will cover 4th year, I'm so happy that you all loved this firs... More

Here's book 2
1. A Surprise
Walt's Wizarding World Pictures
2. Excitement
3. Walt's Wizarding World part 1
4. Walt's Wizarding World part 2
5. Adrenaline Junkie?!
6. Back to School
7. Tri Wizard Tournament
New Characters To Be Added
8. New Friend?
Tournament Ideas
9. Really Barty?
10. Here They Come The Champions
11. Potions Gone Wrong
12. Is She Gone?!
13. Messing with Harry
14. Weighing of the wands
15. Rita Skeeter
16. Dragons
17. Old Wounds Relived
18. ...and So It Starts... First Task- Cedric
19. First Task- Fleur
20. First Task- Viktor
21. First Task- Hadrian
22. Making Friends with the Dragons and finding a Kit
The Song
SMOLS
Who Goes Into The Black Lake?
23. Smol Kit?
24. Leader And Otiz' Story
25. Yule Ball
26. A Dance to Remember
27. Christmas and Dates
28. A Wedding?!
29. Worked it Out
30. Into The Water You Go
Help!! and Surprise
32. Scylla and Charybdis
33. Evil Meetings
34. Task 3 Here it Comes
35. Third Task part 1
36. Third Task part 2
37. Graveyard
38. Founders, Life and Death
39. The Results Are In!
40. Issues Before Holiday
Founders
41. Start of a Nightmare
42. Alpha vs Omega
43. Enter the Pink Toad
A/N

31. Second Task is a Bit Watery

541 23 6
By Sebastain500

The champions were waiting on shore in their costumes they were freezing whoever thought it was a good idea to do this in frickin' February was going to die, they all hoped that they wouldn't get hypothermia due to the cold everyone around them was wrapped up nice and warm while they were in nothing but their swimming costumes, they were freezing.

Otiz sat on Harry's shoulders to try and keep him warm but it wasn't helping Sora was in his warms again wasn't helping to keep him warm, he felt kinda bad that he had two foxes to try and keep himself warm, he sighed and looked at the gillyweed that Neville had given him on the way down, he prayed to whoever was out there hoping this would help him breathe under water for the next hour, Neville had taken it out from Severus' stores and harry knew he would have to replace it at some point or he could as his papa after all he is Headmaster.

'Moody' was behind Harry and as he was about to put it in his mouth he knocked him makings sure he swallowed the gillyweed as Crouch was talking about them getting the treasure closest to them within the hour, the sound of a gun of sorts sounded and so they all jumped in or in Harry's case he fell in leaving Otiz and Sora on the deck close to Draco and Neville.

The water was murky and they could hardly see in front of them, as Harry struggle to breathe somehow with the gillyweed now in his system he could see that Viktor had become some sort of half shark type of thing, his head and torso was that of a shark while his legs were that of a person, Cedric and Fleur had cast a bubble head charm just before they entered the water, the three of them were off like a shot from a gun while Harry struggled until the gillyweed was absorbed into his body.

He watched as his hands and feet became webbed like that of a fish he reached up to his neck and found that he had gills, he could breath under water it was amazing and he swum around to get the feeling of it all.

Above the water Neville was panicking he thought he had killed Harry and didn't know what to do, Draco tried to comfort the Gryffindor about it all and he looked towards Otiz that was just staring at the water like he knew what was happening while Sora being a baby tried to touch it falling off only to be thrown back into Draco with a thud as Harry leapt out of the water, screaming in joy splashing back in to continue with the task.

"See you didn't kill him" said Draco picking up Sora who was crying.

"Thank merlin I didn't I didn't want to go to Azkaban for killing my friend!"

"I'm still alive so don't worry about it, I would of died if Hadrian had died but we are very much alive" he had changed form he was pulling his hair back into a pony tail, his clothes were of a white top with red trim on it along with writing on it saying Kit-tastic, a long light purple robe with red trim and dark blue jeans, it was a fantastic mix of muggle and magical clothing.

"At least we now know" said Draco petting a scared Sora.

In the water Harry had managed to catch up to the others but each one was getting caught in the seaweed that protected the town.

Fleur fought her way through the seaweed but sadly due to it all she was pulled right out and away from the town square by the mermaids that were protecting the treasures as well as their home and due to this her bubble head charm broke forcing the mermaids to shoot her towards the surface before she drowned.

They may look evil and menacing but they were told that the eight that happened to come into their world would only be there for an hour and so that if anything happened to the four that were coming for the other four they would be brought to the surface right away.

It was annoying but for an hour they didn't mind they just didn't want surface walkers in their home an hour was all they could bear and that was being kind.

Harry watched what happened and then turned to look at what they had to get and when he saw his father floating like he was dead he began to panic until he heard Otiz.

Calm down will you he's fine he's just like everyone has been given Dreamless Sleep and each one had a protection spell on them that will break the moment they break the waters surface, don't worry he is completely fine.

I know that Otiz I'm just scared I've never done something like this before dad's down here now we know where they went.

I know I can see through your eyes and with that I can help you even if I'm stuck on land.

Can't you come to me?

I can if you call my name and I mean my fall name and I will come to you, do you remember my fall name?

Yeah I do

Call me Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape heir Peverell-Gryffindor-Slytherin-Black-Potter and soon to be Prince, call my name and I will appear to you to do your whim

Tsuki no Mori Chikyuu no Kazuhiro

In a flash Otiz disappeared from the stand and appeared to Harry in his human form

Well done Hadrian we can still talk like this but we don't have much time before the gillyweed runs out, I do have more but that's if you are in dire need of it but I don't think you will be

A few meters away as he saw Cedric grab hold of Cho and swam off back to shore, that meant only one treasure was rescued.

He swam towards the other only to be pushed back due to Viktor swimming passed at speed and breaking the rope that held them in place.

How the hell are we meant to do this, I'm only one person and they're two left I have to get dad out but then what about Fleur's sister I can't leave her here can I?

No you can't and I can give you back my strength that I have taken from you but that means I will be forced into fox form like when we first met and I will be like that for a while but I will be fine

You sure Otiz?

I will be fine now go while I distract the mermaids I hear that they don't like Kitsune as well as Bakeneko and I happen to be both

He swam towards the mermaids and showed them his true form making the swim away while he sent magic back to Harry so then he could save not only Severus by Gabriella as well, like he said he wasn't going to leave an eleven year old on her own and Severus was the one that saved his life he had given him what he always wanted love and a family and now that he had it he didn't want to let it go, he had missed out what ten years or more.

As he broke the ropes and started to swim towards the surface he noticed that the gillyweed was starting to wear off and he was finding it hard to keep going and so pushed them further up as they were almost there, they broke the surface and gasped for breath while Harry struggled to breathe under the water but thanks to a light blue blob he was soon thrust through the surface as well.

Everyone helped them back to shore where Poppy went to check on them running scans this way and that over all eight of them well nine if you count Otiz.

Fleur was over the moon that Harry had rescued her sister and didn't know what to say to him and kept kissing his face, what he didn't know was that Tom was hugging Severus tightly as he coughed more.

Poppy floated eight pepper up potions for all of them but weren't sure if Otiz could have one.

Hadrian tell Poppy I need a pepper up potion as well, I need it to help with my magic if I do I should be able to change back within a week, so don't worry

Harry looked to Poppy, "Otiz said that he would like one, he's stuck as kitsune until his magic comes back he can't change form for the moment".

Poppy spelled one into him and Otiz fell asleep dozing away.

Crouch came over and looked at everyone.

"That is the second task over with and the judges have the points to award and they are 40 to Mr. Krum for his transfiguration into a half shark bringing his total to 80, next is Miss Delacour with 25 bringing her total to 64 sadly she did fail to bring her treasure to the surface but an excellent use of the bubble head charm.

Next is Mr Diggory with 47 bringing his total to 85 again and excellent use of the bubble head charm and lastly to Mr Snape we award him 45 points on the use of gillyweed as well as rescuing of not only is treasure but Miss Delacour's with the help of his familiar. That is all the next task will be the 24th June, thank you" he soon left with the other judges, no one noticed 'Moody' follow them.

Tom helped Severus to his rooms where he was going to get warm and stay in bed, Harry followed as well carrying Otiz who had shrunk down in his sleep to help him.

.................................

what do you think?

sorry that there isn't any real action in this chapter i didn't know how it would come out but I tried to remember what happened and then put a spin on it like i have been doing

i wanted to put otiz in it but then it would of been too dangerous for harry so i did it this way i hope you like it as sev was the treasure

Ok question do i kill cedric off or not?

can anyone guess what surprise will be coming in the next few chapters?? lets say there will be 4 appearances lol

....................................................................

sev: i hated that, gimme my chocolate and where are my bunny slippers im cold

tom: youre going to play on this arent you

sev: of course i am, i got what i wanted, eats some chocolate only to hear a whine of remmy in the back he wanted chocolate as well

His bunny slippers but they are black lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 71 17
The Boy Who Lived is a well-known tale. Because that's what it is, a tale. The boy who lived never actually survived Voldemort. He never existed in t...
34.9K 2.2K 24
(2nd Book Of the Series!) "Harry!" "Yes?" Harry lifted his head to face Tom's red eyes staring into his soul. "She's above us." Harry has gotten use...
8.5K 239 26
๐˜/๐ง ๐’๐ง๐š๐ฉ๐ž. ๐Ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐œ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐ž๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž '๐’๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
137K 4.8K 22
๐•๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ / (ฮฝฮนัฮนโˆ‚ฮนั‚ัƒ) (n.) แด›สœแด‡ วซแดœแด€สŸษชแด›ส แดส€ sแด›แด€แด›แด‡ แดา“ ส™แด‡ษชษดษข ษขส€แด‡แด‡ษด; ษขส€แด‡แด‡ษดแด‡sแด›; ษชษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด„แด‡, สแดแดœแด›สœ แดส€ า“ส€แด‡sสœษดแด‡ss. ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โคต Antheia Iliana Po...