New Adventure with A Demon in...

By emingbeloved

A Crossover AU of My Hero Academia x Demon Slayer x Boboiboy! Nezuko, who once live in a world that demon no... More

1 | Nezuko
2 | Boboiboy
3 | Unexpected New World
4 | Origins
5 | New Adventure
6 | New Students
7 | U.A. Sports Festival
8 | Cavalry Battle
9 | Encountering Ice
10 | Final Round
11 | Final Round (2)
12 | Fire
(13) | Interaction
14 | Quarterfinal
15 | Dual Icy Flame Battle
16 | Encountering Frostfire
(17) | Birthday
18 | Elemental Quirk
19 | Winner
20 | Clumsiness
21 | Hero Name
22 | Internships
23 | Hosu City Arc
24 | Rescue
25 | Hero Killer
Not An Update (QNA) !!!
Not An Update 2 (Announcement) !!!
26 | Aftermath (Short)
27 | Improvement
28 | Final Exam
29 | Practical Exam
30 | Showtime
31 | Betrayal
32 | Encounter
Not An Update 3 !!!

Prologue

3K 96 5
By emingbeloved

It's been almost 2 years since they defeated Muzan Kibutsuji, the Progenitor of Demons, the Demon Slayer Corps was officially disbanded three months after that.

16 years old Nezuko was sitting on the picnic mat, waiting for the boys to come back.

She was happy that they found peace within them again. Even though Yushiro, a very last demon who was still around, she hoped that there would be no more demons. She hoped nothing would be gone wrong as it was already been almost 2 years.

She was smiling while admiring the morning views and that was where it started went downhill.

"Well, hello there, 'The Chosen Demon' who was actually never devoured for once and could conquered the sun," someone in deep voice could be heard behind.

She instantly went alerted and whipped her head around to see the person. The said person was nowhere to be found. She stayed silent for letting the said person continued.

"Hmm... It was such a waste that you really despited demon which made you refused to devour human," he continued. She still refused to answer him.

"Besides, Muzan Kibutsuji was supposed to be my favourite... Oh well, it's useless now. How about you become my new favourite-"

"No way! Go away and it's possible for me to turn into demon again!" she talked back to him. She knew that she immuned to Muzan's blood but she would definitely turn into demon again!

"Pfft, this is why I should send you to another world instead, where all of the human in that world have no power to defeat any demon like you. YOU, should be their new Demon Queen, just like this favourite demon of mine, Muzan Kibutsuji," he responded coldly to her.

"Never! Even I turn into demon, it is impossible! Even it is possible, I will never devour human and turn them into demon too!" she fiercely replied back without fear.

"Fun fact, I already got all the remained Muzan's blood from your beloved older brother, Tanjirou Kamado earlier," a hand suddenly appeared in front of her, despised that it was his hand who only showed up instead of all of his appearance.

There was a small pool of blood, floating on his hand. She was taken back as she still recognised this blood, it was indeed Muzan's blood. Just who was this person?

"As I expected, you would ask who am I in your mind. I feel... no need to introduce myself to you. I don't even mention your name yet," he still continued. She wanted to facepalm so bad, this was very unnecessary!

"I'm not joking. I will 'inject' this little precious blood to you right now, see whether you still worth to be given a name title as 'The Chosen Demon'," the blood was suddenly shot to her forehead.

She was very unwared of that as it was happened in the blink of eyes. She couldn't feel anything at the moment, her mind went blank as there was someone controlling her.

Her nails suddenly grew and sharpened, her fangs also grew and showed a very pointy fangs. Her salive was running down to her chin as she was out of control.

"Wonderful! See, you still can stand under the sun even you are completely back to demon! Time to clone you just for this little world as I, *****, will send you to another world to become their new Demon Queen! Say goodbye to your little world," in an instant, another Nezuko suddenly appeared in front of her.

She still hadn't processed what happened just now as she feel her neck being slashed using a hand as it was like a knife easily cut a meat.

...

...

...

"Mr. Boss! Mr. Boss!" Probe, a purple talking robot, called for his alien boss, Adu Du.

"What?" the green alien Adu Du looked at him in annoyance.

"I know we almost arrive to the earth but... er..." he struggled.

"What? Hurry up and tell me!" he went to hold his favourite mug, ready to throw at the robot if he said something ridiculous again.

"Aye! Chill, Mr. Boss, chill! I know you probably wouldn't believe this but... there's a human kid in our spaceship-"

"WHAT?!?" Adu Du exclaimed loudly as he stood up from his seat.

"WHERE IS THE KID? HOW DID THEY GOT HERE! DID YOU KIDNAP THEM?" he poked harshly on the robot's head. He covered his head as it was pain.

"Shh!!! Quiet down, Mr. Boss. I don't know how the kid got here but I found her in my room a while ago. She was sobbing up as soon as she saw me but I noticed there's blood around her neck. I immediately checked up on her wound but apparently there's no wound, there was clearly a blood around her. She was very harmlesss though!" the robot explained in an instant, only got a judging expression from his boss. He gulped at that.

"So... Where is the kid?" the alien asked. Probe smirked and tapped on his head.

"Little Girl, come out now!" Nezuko finally popped her head out from the robot which made Adu Du almost fainted at that.

"Mhm! Mhm!" Nezuko gave him a thumbs up.

A while ago,

Nezuko slowly gained her unconscious. She found herself in an unfamiliar room, mostly looked like a metal box room to her. She suprised that she was indeed could feel herself hungry, only hungry to blood.

She quickly refrained herself from blood thirsty by smaller her size into a child. She tried to speak and...

She still actually could speak so well! But then it hit her.

She just remember what that man said to her earlier. She couldn't catch up his words at last, especially his name. And now, she was lost.

Indeed, she was very lost,

To a unknown world to her.

How could she come back again? That man was suprisingly strong, stronger than Muzan. She wanted to go home, going back to her brother and her friends. She was still lost.

As soon as she saw a... giant purple flying box entered her room, she sobbed up immediately as she actually could just speak to it for help.

"Eh? Eh?! Don't cry! I don't know who you are and how did you get in here but don't cry!" he suddenly spoke up, which made her sobbed up more.

She could accused he as a giant purple flying monster. She just noticed br had the eyes, red eyes as it looked like represently evil and murderous and those big and wide pointy teeth on it. It was extremely terrified for her as soon as he spoke, even he didn't have a deep voice, more like a normal man's voice.

Suddenly, it hit her again. How could she understand it, by the language he just spoke? She clearly still remembered she only knew her mother's tongue. She just realized she could understand him so perfectly as he spoke in other language instead. Now she wanted to cry more as she was verg lost in this world indeed.

"Uhm... Uhhh... Argh... How to confront a little girl...

... HUH?! There's blood on you!" he suddenly had a clean handkerchief on its tiny hand and went up to her. She didn't back away as she saw it was helping her. She finally calmed down as he cleaned up the blood

"Little girl, how did you get that blood from when there's no wounds? Are you... lost perhaps? Or, are you actually in danger? Could you tell me what's your name? Oh! I'm Probe by the way," Probe introduced himself to her. She only nodded her head at his second question but shook her head at the rest of the questions.

"Hmmm, I will started calling you Little Girl then. If you are not in danger then... that is impossible for her having a teleportation power sphera, also known as that Ochobot who always with Boboiboy, hmm..." he mumbled to himself but still could be heard by her.

"Could you... tell me what exactly happened that you got into here?" he tried his best to be not rude in front of her. Nezuko only gave her a blank face to him.

Even she could understand him as it was not her mother's tongue, she felt like it was for the best if she kept her silence until someone would spoke in her mother's language.

"So... You're clueless, then? How about I send you to those humans like you? They have this little power sphera that have teleportation power. I think they would know or have an explaination about your sudden appearance in here. Besides, there's no human in this spaceship maybe it will be quite uncomfortable for you to be around with us. It's only me, a robot and my boss, an alien and then you are a lost little girl, a human," he stated out. She hesitately nodded at him.

She was actually felt relieved when he knew some humans like her who probably could help her. But there was one thing that made her confused. How came this robot could actually made of a metal? He also could floating around. The only type of robot she had witnessed was just an ordinary wooden machine robot. Maybe this one is more stronger, or probably the strongest among all the robots creation.

"Good! Then, I shall introduce you to my boss and then we will send you to them later when we can locate their current location. Come, get inside my head. It was for suprising him!" he cheerfully said as he tapped on his head, the cover had opened for her.

She laughed at him and agreed with this idea with giving his her thumbs up. She felt familiar as soon as she was inside of the robot, like a deja vu of her brother would carried her in a box when she was a demon back then.

"Hehehe, let's go!" he sheepishly smiled and left the room.

---

A/N: Nezuko with our beloved robot Probe interaction was my fav so far even though this is just a prologue.

Don't worry, the world of BNHA actually near so ready yourself :)

(1703 words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 29.3K 67
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 50.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
486K 14K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc