Down the line - itto x reader

By jjkoasis

[itto x reader] He was famous around your village. During a thunderstorm one night, you saw him outside on t... More

[1] Itto, the Oni King
[2] Frozen skies
[3] Visions of the past
[4] Inazuma massacre
[5] The abyss realm
[6] Our beloved Snezhnaya (pt.I)
[7] Our beloved Snezhnaya (pt.II)
[8] Children of Chinju Forest
[9] Who's that
[10] The letter
[11] Senses
[12] No control
[13] Scent of miasma
[14] Wired life
[15] Failed experiment
[16] Transformation
[17] Sumeru
[18] Problems within
[19] The calm before the storm
[20] Gold
[21] Turn back the clock
[22] Replica
[23] Wicked game
[24] Closer
[25] Victim
[26] Silence
[27] Red swan
[28] After party
[29] So anxious
[30] Shock
[31] Depart
[32] Two siblings
[33] Archons
[35] The place they met

[34] It all comes to an end

738 17 13
By jjkoasis

The moment you left with Itto, Scaramouche turned his attention towards Dottore with an angry scowl.

"So you think you can defeat me with just a few people?" Dottore smirks as he takes out his catalyst like syringe, rising near his head and pointing down at the others. (since they refer to him as the "doctor" think a catalyst that looks like a 💉 would be cool)

"Yeah, I do. I'm not the sixth harbinger for nothing" He swings his scythe between his fingers and points at the other harbinger.

Scaramouche launches himself towards the other, deflecting the syringe attacks thrown at him and getting a hit at the doctor. He's slow, but he knows he shouldn't underestimate the man.

The doc hisses from the attack and jumps a few feet back. He lets out a growl and raises his unique catalyst, bringing out a few smaller ones that targeted behind Scaramouche and aiming towards Thoma and Miko.

The guards went up to block them but when a few of them got hit, they collapsed almost immediately. The  few guards that got hit, the small syringes were stuck in different places—faces turning purple and veins showing up.

Miko and Thoma looked with wide eyes and went for them, frantically trying to find the syringes to pull them out but it was already too late.

Dottore planned ahead.

Scaramouche turned around seeing what happened and gritted his teeth, tightening his grip on the long handle of his weapon and swung.

His swing took a few strands of hair from Dottore, seeing it fly by him as he got in closer to swing another time. Letting out a yell as he launches himself upwards, landing on the side of the building next to Dottore and launching himself down sending a big kick to the side of the harbinger.

Scaramouche forced himself to learn martial arts, as he was the one who taught you back then when he found you alone. Not only that, he's very good at wielding the long weapon that he is now using.

Dottore is also strong but both of them are in different levels. Scaramouche has never seen the other fight, but he knows that he's strong if he's a harbinger.

The doctor launched another attack, sending more of those syringe like weapons after Thoma and Miko. Thoma deflected a few with his polearm, Miko dodged them elegantly but only got scratched.

The ones that the harbinger sent out were different, it was like a waiting game if something were to happen to Miko since she got scratched by one of them. It was almost like a clock was ticking quietly.

Scaramouche had gasped when he got kicked by the side of his stomach—sent flying towards the wall of the palace and landing down onto thick pebbles.

He watches as the harbinger discarded his catalyst, throwing it to the pond near him and taking out a sword.

"Hmm, now this is more like it... seeing you on the ground before me. Maybe once I win this fight, I'll take you back and experiment on you some more." Dottore grins as he nears Scaramouche, kicking him straight in the jaw.

The sixth harbinger kept in his groan and mustered up to stand up against the taller man. He spits out blood onto the harbingers face and grins with wide eyes, "damn sounds fun, but that won't happen."

Since he's on the smaller side for height, he can move more quickly and agile. He sends in a few quick punches to the mans abdomen, landing a sideways kick to send him a few feet away.

Dottore grunts as he crashes into one of the trees and to one of the walls of the Tenshukaku.

Scaramouche twirls the weapon between his fingers as he walks over to approach the harbinger. He stops for a moment as he heard a few agents of the Fatui yelling as they headed towards his group.

Yae Miko and Thoma were fighting them off but he knows they could handle them. Their main concern right now besides mother, is Dottore.

"You think your people can handle that many?" Dottore gets up from the ground, spitting out blood.

"I know they can handle themselves." Scaramouche stares, scowling at the doctor, pointing the sharp end under the their chin.

And just when Scaramouche was going to stab through the bottom of his chin, Dottore's floating like syringe catalyst pushed him towards the entrance of the Tenshukaku.

He grunted but blinked at the wrong time when he felt his presence near him, slouching underneath him with something small in his hand that exploded—sending him again flying.

Scaramouche coughs harshly when the smoke of the explosion clears away. He looks down to see his scythe still in his hand, looking up right on time this time to see Dottore coming after him down the stairs to send another explosive from who knows what.

He dodges from the doctor, and swings his scythe downwards—a large slash along the others stomach. The tall harbinger had his eyes wide and looked down from where Scaramouche had gotten him.

Dottore was still standing but he was swaying. A gush of blood was coughed right out of him as he falls to the ground. Scaramouche is panting heavily and clutching at his chest, hunching on the ground.

That was when he felt something felt off with his grip.

He looks down to see only three of his fingers on his left hand. Then the sound of footsteps surrounding him and the presence of two people.

__________

Ei still had you and your brother in the embrace as Scara's breathing had slowed down from his fight.

The men who were still capable of moving went to aid Miko and Thoma of their wounds.

Your brother lifted his head and scooted backwards clutching at his damaged hand. "Why the hell are you being so affectionate now?" He scowls at mother as you face him with a raised brow.

You knew he was going to act like that, deep down you did. You do have some idea why she's acting that way, but you're not that persuaded, either by her actions.

It's still uneasy as she was trying to kill you and everybody else almost two months ago.

"I know my actions have caused a lot of anger and pain, I'm not asking for forgiveness but I'm— I never meant to toss you two aside, you especially, Kunikuzushi." Ei hand her hands on her lap, staring at him almost as if she was... ashamed?

At the sound of his real name coming out of her mouth, he tenses up and his eyes widened only to become full of anger with his fists shaking.

"You have no right! to call me by that name! You have lost that fucking privilege when you neglected the both of us!" He shouted as he motions over at you when he said 'us'.

You sat slumped with no energy left, as you continue hearing your brother yell at Ei for treating you two like you two weren't enough.

"Sure, y/n was still with you after some time after you left me, but seeing her alone as she was tossed aside, at Snezhnaya, at a more younger age... my anger towards you grew more. So yeah, you don't deserve any forgiveness, you're right." He stood up abruptly and 'tsks' as he walks away to a group of healers.

After he left, Ei turns to you, "my... he's grown a lot," she laughs to herself quietly, "don't worry if you two don't forgive me. I'm willing to focus on myself so I can develop into someone better." There was a sadness when she smiled but you sighed.

Just when you were about to say something, Miko appeared behind Ei and your mother looks up with a more.. brighter smile.

"I'll leave you two be." You got up from the floor and went searching for Itto. Searching for him with only one eye now was kinda difficult but you managed.

Itto appears in your line of sight and you smiled, your heart raced as he jogs up to you and suddenly pulls you into a deep, and passionate kiss.

He tilted you back a little bit to deepen the kiss and pulls away when the both of you were out of breath.

"What was that for?" You smiled widely as you looked up at him, your hand on his chest.

"I just wanted to, and because... I missed you."

Your eyes widened at the double meaning.

"I missed you too," you see him raise a brow and that signature toothy grin, "I do! Stop looking at me like that!"

"What? I can't look at my sweetheart?" He grins more and leans in to give you another deep kiss—inhaling as he keeps his only hand on your lower back.

While the two of you were busy, someone was still and had a deadpan expression.

Scaramouche cleared his throat and looks away, "I see you're doing well, but it's time for her to get examined." Your brother now turned his attention to the two of you, a small smirk creeping up, "congrats."

And then walks off until he motions over for you guys to follow. Itto held onto your hand and when you were brought to healers, Kokomi was there talking to a few of her men.

She smiles and waves you over to sit down and starts examining you.

"Well... besides losing your eye sight in the right side and it being permanently closed, you also suffered from minor injuries. I'd say you're doing pretty well but you still need tons of healing and rest."

You nodded and sat down on a big box while she activates her healing. It takes a while before she thinks you're good enough. She does the same for Itto, checking his right arm as he no longer has a hand there.

Kokomi still heals him and where his right hand used to be—carefully putting bandage wraps around it.

"How's it feel? Not too tight?"

Itto is fixated on the bandages and shakes his head. He moves his arm around and tilting it, "will be a while to get used to one hand now," he looks up to you, "now we won't have some fun for a while..."

Your face reddens at that and he barks out a laugh and you hit his arm as hard as you could without hurting him too much—hearing him hiss but continued laughing.

"Aw, c'mon sweetheart! I was just messin' with ya!"

"Whatever..."

"Hey! wait up for a moment!"

He gets up as soon as you were starting to leave the "infirmary" area.

"No you pervert."

"P-pervert!? I am not! Plus, you didn't complain the other times we've done it." Stammering at first but points out the last minute.

You stop abruptly and your eyes were wide as he then bumps into you from your sudden stop.

"Itto..." you smiled sweetly, mostly fake though, "can I tell you a secret?" He grins widely and bends down a bit.

You grabbed him by his ear and pulled, "stop saying perverted thing's out in the OPEN!" He was yelling out 'ow' like it was a mantra and was apologizing.

"ow ow OOOOWWW, I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I-I won't say it in public then.. stop pulling my ear please!" He cries out and you let go, seeing him rub his now reddened ear.

"Good boy, now let's go and rest up."

__________

Right now you the two of you got inside one of the vacant rooms inside a nearby hotel. You were helping him pull off his clothes, making sure not to accidentally touch his missing limb.

The two of you were quiet but it was comfortable silence, though.

Itto caresses your cheek with his left hand and smiles softly, his thumb was rubbing over the bandage over your right damaged eye.

"You still look beautiful to me..." he quietly whispers.

"So do you! My tall... muscular himbo." emphasis when you gave his chest a big squeeze and grinning up at him, laughing when he looks away slightly flustered.

"Now now, I'm gonna have to ask you to back away or else you're gonna get carried away with these."

He raises his left hand at you but you all but smothered yourself into his chest, hearing him sigh out but places a kiss on top of your head.

There was silence between you afterwards and then he pulled away a few minutes later to see you tearing up.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" He frowned as he looks at you intently.

Your head was down, pressed up against his chest and you shake your head. You were suddenly feeling overwhelmed by everything. The fight, everything that happened, losing Yoimiya and Childe.

You and Itto losing your eye and him with his hand...

So many thing's happened within the matter of hours, months and everything was just now starting to settle in inside of you.

"I was scared. I feel overwhelmed right now and — and... I don't know what I would've done if you weren't here with me." you muttered, your eyes were shut tight.

He was still, the sound of his heart and the faint thudding of his heart felt so clear to you. Itto was here and with you.

"Told you many times I'm going to stay by your side, ain't no WAY you're getting rid of me that easy!" He protested, bringing you closer to his chest.

After a while Itto took you by your hand and led you to the bathroom. He helped you with your clothes even though you're perfectly fine with doing it yourself, you let him help you.

He was running a bath and settled down onto the side of the tub, while you sat in front of him on top cover of the toilet seat.

Itto held your hand and ran his thumb over it, telling you affectionate words while teasing you here and there while the water ran a little bit more.

Once the bath was done, he opted on having a bubble bath and told you to get in first. He took off the final piece of clothing, his boxers, and slid right behind you as you leaned back against him.

It was nice. The bathroom was covered in steam, the water was relaxing your sore muscles already. Itto kept his right arm propped on the side to not let water ruin his bandages.

You were humming a song and behind you, Itto was smiling. He was washing your hair, your back then you returned the favor for him.

His eyes were soft, full of... affection and yearning, his heart even felt full at this moment... this feeling.

An hour rolls by and you were both helping each other putting on clothes, getting ready to sleep.

The two of you are getting under the covers and when you're settled in, he pulls you close and begins running his fingers down your back gently. Your face was resting on his chest and your arm on his stomach—humming to the gentle feeling of his gesture.

You were already feeling your eyes droop and set heavy after a couple minutes, not knowing Itto was saying something right now.

"...y'know, as silly as this sounds, I am super glad I've met you. You match my energy so well even though we're somewhat opposites, you keep us balance and I like that for us, really."

He pauses, thinking of more words to express.

"You've... made my life a living hell, it was hectic yes, but I loved every single second of it. You understand me, like no one else does and you never once judged me. I know I'm rambling here! but god, you make me feel ridiculously happy..."

After a few minutes he ends up staring up at the ceiling. His right arm stretched behind his head, despite the lost of his hand and the burning of the injury. He still hadn't noticed you sleeping till he said his final words before going to sleep.

___________
NOW NOW WE HAVE ONE LAST CHAPTER AND IT MIGHT HAVE A TIME JUMP 😵‍💫

what do you guys want to see happen in the next chapter tho? a few of yall been saying that reader might be "pregnant" but
WHO KNOWS REALLY

do you want them to say the L word to each other? or show/say in a different manner 🤔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 23.4K 36
โ โ” ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Œ๐„๐€๐ ๐’๐Ž much to me, and im so glad you were able to love me for me. โž ( ๐—ฆ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—”๐— ๐—ข๐—จ๐—–๐—›๐—˜ ๐—ซ ๐—”๐—š๐—˜๐—ก๐——๐—˜๐—ฅ! ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๏ฟฝ...
40.6K 1.1K 15
scaramouche x reader genshin impact (modern au) cover art credit to rightful owner.
325K 16.9K 19
[๐˜ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ?] ...
118K 4.2K 21
โ™กโ‡ข "๐˜ /๐˜ฏ... ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ. [...] ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜'๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜Ž๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ... ๐“˜'๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๏ฟฝ...