[The Beauty] Human Fnaf x Fe...

By MissYuri109

TW: Cussing, gore? ALSO I MADE IN AROUND 2018-2019 PLEASE EXCUSE MY CRINGEY WORDS You wanted a job badly sinc... More

Getting A New Job
First Night
Second Night
Behind The Curtains
The Real Animatronic Form
Taking Over Thier Bodies
Revenge
Movie Night
Vincent/Afton
Thank You For Everything
Away
Finally Out
The Backstory?
Seeing the Past
A Return!
Realization
One of Them
Michael and I
A New Enemy
Lovely Jeremy
Arcade!
Grand Re-Opening of The Mega Pizzaplex!
Ballora
Jealousy
An Angry Blonde Women At Dinner
Nightmare
Danger?
The Iconic Music Lover Plays WAP
RollerSkating
Its him.
Party Before The Fight
The Battle Pt.1

Vision Time

1K 30 14
By MissYuri109

(A/n: There might be mistakes in spelling or grammar. I'm too tired and lazy to go check or fix it 😟 but i'll fix it later!)

Plushtrap was annoying Chica since she doesn't want him playing cpr.

"Hey Y/n that was amazing! It's sucks they don't really like it because they absolutely have NO TASTE" He yelled the last part making sure everyone heard it.

Some rolled their eyes, "Yeah they don't" I smirked and he did as well. He raised up his hand and was going to play it. "Chica will be pissed" I whispered and he chuckles "She's really acting like a whole mom ugh"

We both noticed Chica next to the speakers and looked around it. "oh my yes" He plays it where cupcakke moans loudly and immediately stops it.

Chica jumps and breathing heavily, "PLUSHTRAP!!!" She yells and I sighs "Run" He runs off laughing while chica chased after him.

I shook my head while laughing. I noticed Roxy staring at Foxy practicing his fighting with Monty. Looks like Monty is losing against Foxy.

She looks a bit upset so I headed over to her. "Hey are you alright?" I asked but she didn't take her eyes off of him.

"Yeah I'm fine"
"I don't think so you look—"
"I SAID IM FINE" She stood up, yelled and pushed me harshly to the ground.

what the...

Everyone stop what they were doing and noticed what's going on. Roxy breathing heavy and storms off. Did I do something wrong??? Everyone rushed over.

I was gonna get up until Michael reached his hand out to me and pulled me up. "Are you okay?" He made sure I wasn't hurt or anything.

"Yeah I'm okay just didn't know what I did! I just asked if she was okay since she looks upset" I said.

"Probably... uhh I don't know..." Bonnie places his hand on my shoulder and his ears flopped down. "All I know that she was staring at you Foxy" Everyone turned their attention to him.

"Wait what? Me? What for?" He pointed at himself and I shrugged. "Talk to her about it—when she cools off" I said and Foxy looks unsure but agrees to it.

3:25 AM

"I'm ready to go" Michael nodded.

All four of us left. Michael kept taking glances at me since I was staying quiet during the car ride while Jeremy and Gregory were talking.

Michael opened the first door and Jeremy went to his room. Gregory went to his.

Walking up stairs with Mike trailing behind me we both entered his room.

Eggs has a tired face. He fall onto his bed and chuckles. "Still thinking about what happened earlier?" I nodded and he slightly frowns.

I sat on the bed and eventually lay down. I let the whole Roxy thing go for now. Foxy is probably talking about it to her right now.

Mike hugs me to reassure that he's there. "Get some sleep" "You sure? I'm worried that you're not okay" "I'm okay just gonna forget about it" He sighs and closes his eyes.

"Goodnight" "Goodnight"

Hours Passed

I saw Michael getting ready. Honestly I don't feel like going today since I go everyday.

Staring at the ceiling I feel a bit tired? "Are you going today?" I stayed quiet.

Footsteps faded but then Mike appeared with a golden freddy plush. He looks worried "Ahem this is Evan's and you can have it there with you" He handed it to me and I gently grabbed it.

I hugged it and he still has that worried expression, "Are you okay? Want me to bring you anything? Do you want me to stay with you?" I chuckled.

"No no it's okay I'm just feeling tired today so Ima stay but you can go" I reassured him by holding his hand.

He squeezes it a bit and left an extra phone for me. "Contact me if you need anything I'll come rushing" "Alright" He gave me a small smile and headed out the room.

A few minutes passed and I saw a figure enter.

"You're gonna...stay?" Jeremy asks so I gave him a nod.

He took a second to reply, "Well I—I am too! Have to make sure you are okay—also I got an appointment today" He smiled and I sat up.

"Appointment?"
"T-Therapist"

I made an 'o' face. "Wanna uh you know come with?" He offered "No I'm just gonna be here but thanks"

"Alright..! I'm sure Michael l-leave you a phone" I showed him and he nods. "W-Well see you later"

He did a small wave and headed downstairs. I waited until I heard a door open and close meaning he went outside.

Eventually it happened and I closed the door and locked it. I slid down with my back against the door and held the plush in front of me.

So this is Evan's huh? I examined it closely and I suddenly heard whispers.

Quickly looking around, I saw nothing weird or anyone.

I brought my knees to my chest and made sure I'm alone by staying quiet.

Buzz!

I jumped a bit and noticed it's the phone.

—>Michael sent a message

I pressed on it and it brought me to messages.

Michael: Hey are you okay?
Me: Yeah I'm okay no need to worry

Took him a second.

Michael: It's my job to be worried since I know Jeremy left to his appointment and you're alone. Plus they are asking about you
Me: The others?
Michael: Yeah, they keep bugging me but honestly I would too!
Me: Well tell them I'm good and you should focus on your job
Michael: I will and right right bye for now❤️

I shut the phone off and sat here in silence for a minute. What's going on with me today?

Literally have no motivation to do anything. But honestly it's me everyday but I force myself up.

I don't care if another vision shows up.

Closing my eyes and tilting my head back against the wall.

It happened.

I noticed I was on the street—a very familiar one actually.

"Are you okay?" I turn around to see Foxy? But human one? without his ears but still has his eyepatch.

He was holding his backpack. Ah probably the high school weird vision.

"Yeah...I'm okay just thought about something" He smiles a bit and I caught up to him.

We both headed to school. I'll just play along.

Students folded the hallways and some were making out in front of the lockers. Ugh. Especially in front of yours. It's so loud. Thought everyone would be tired.

"Excuse me" I said but still making out.

Foxy sighs and hits the lockers next to them hard. They stopped and gave us a look before moving. "Thanks" I smiled and he did as well.

"No problem they can be a pain in the ass" He says while leaning against the locker next to mine. I opened my locker and a note fell out .

Foxy hummed and looked down at it.

I picked it up.

"I don't know how to start this but I have been thinking about you. I seen you around and we haven't really talked and maybe you would like to be you know...friends? Get to know which other better?"

I couldn't read the last part which it was scribbled.

"Who is it from?" Foxy asks
"Dunno doesn't say" I looked at the back and nope nothing.

They have a bit messy writing. "Got a secret crush hm...??" He winked. I rolled my eyes. "sorry sorry that was me by the way" I gave him a 'are you serious' face.

He chuckles, "I'm joking but that writing does look familiar" I do agree...

RING! RING!

"Time for class" Foxy and I sighs. We both have the first period together.

We took our seats and class began.

Foxy kept passing me notes.

Hey how are you feeling?

I wrote back when the teacher turns their back to us.

Bored why?

I passed him the note, he read it and did a quiet laugh.

He passed it back.

We can ditch with the others

I glanced at him to see him smirking.

I shrugged and passed him the note but right when he was gonna grab it..."Y/n! Foxy! You guys shouldn't be passing notes!" The teacher came over and snatched the paper we were using.

I turned over with a worried face and Foxy gave me a reassuring face.

"Planning to ditch? HA! Office. NOW!" Foxy and I stood up and headed over to the office.

"Oh god..." I sighed heavily. Foxy noticed and nudged my shoulder.

"Hey it's better out here than his class! But look I promise nothing bad will happen" He turned the knob open and let me in first.

We heard an ahem, "I just got off the call with your teacher that you guys were passing notes and going to ditch class?" The principle stared at us while we sat on the chairs in front of him.

We both stayed quiet. He looked at us both with a serious face.

"You guys will be having detention for three days" "Argh! You can't be serious!" Foxy groaned and the principle pointed to the door.

We got up and headed out to break.

"Hey! You guys got in trouble again?" Chica tugged on Foxy's shirt.

He nodded and Chica hit his shoulder. "I bet you dragged Y/n into the troubles!" "AH! RELAX! IT WAS—WE DIDNT MEAN TO! JUST PASSING NOTES!" Foxy defended himself while Chica kept hitting him.

"It was literally passing notes but of course they are too strict for that" I crossed my arms.

Chica stopped and hugged me. "GET OFF!" "YOU FIRST BITCH!" We turn our attention to a crowd of people surrounding a fight.

"Come on!" Bonnie grabbed my hands and we all ran over to see what's going on.

I couldn't really see but I got glimpse of it.

One of the guys was the guy from my math, music, and science class. Michael...

The other guy seems to be like one of the popular kids.

Michael got punched badly to which he stumbled and puked a bit of blood.

I pushed pass people to stop this. Was this really how Michael was in the past?

"Hey Y/n!" The others called out and one of the guy in the fight was gonna punched him until I kicked the back of his knee to which he lost his balanced and fell.

Michael turned around to look and had a bloody nose. My eyes widened. "THE FUCK?" The guy looked over and gave me crazy eyes.

I was pulled back a bit and saw Bonnie grabbing my arm. I turned to look at him but when i was going to speak..."SHIT!" Bonnie yelled while looking passed me and without thinking I extended my arm out to block whatever is about to happen.

I felt something so I grabbed onto it tight and noticed it was the boy.

Oh shit nice, "WHAT IS THIS?!" Oh god...everyone turned their attention to the voice to see the principal. Fuck—well this is a vision or dream so this wouldn't matter if I get in trouble.

I punched the boy, ha I could do anything. The boy fell and everyone turned their attention to me.

"What?" I shrugged and noticed all were surprised.

"Hey bon, let's go. You too Michael" I gesture and they were speechless.

"Not so fast Y/n! I'll call your parents!"

"What parents?—" I stopped right I guess this timeline is where they're still alive.

"Oh uh okay?" The principle stared at me. "You'll see what's going to happen next" He walks away and I stared blankly.

Everyone who was watching slowly went away. The boy was knocked out. "Your welcome Mike" I grinned and pointed at the boy laying on the ground.

Michael looks a bit flustered but stood up straight. "Thanks" He speed walked away.

"Y/n! You're in more trouble!" Chica frowned. "Honestly I would beat the guy's ass as well" "Foxy shut it!" "What???? I'm not joking" Freddy rolls his eyes.

"Because this wouldn't matter you know? This is all a dream" They all looked at me weirdly.

I sighed, "You won't get it—"

BUZZ!

My eyes opened and saw the phone next to me. A lot of messages from Michael.

Michael- Hey are you okay?
Have you eaten?
Also drink some water although you're....you know.
Hey you haven't responded and I'm worried.
Did something happen?
Are you mad?
Jeremy isn't there with you?
You weren't answering my calls either :(
I'll come home!

17 Missed calls from Eggs Benedict.

Omg... how long have I been knocked out for.

"Hey Y/n, are you okay?" I heard a voice coming from downstairs.

Sounds like Jeremy.

I stood up and opened the door. I saw him at the end of the stairs. "Yeah I am just slept more" I said while going downstairs.

He gave me a warm smile, "I-I'm glad and have you eaten?" "Uh yes!" I lied.

Jeremy looks unsure, "You sound like you didn't.." "What?? Nooo I did" He crosses his arms.

"Ugh fine no"
"I-I'll go cook you something"
"And burn it like you did with the pizza?" I snickered

I heard a small laugh from him, "No no I'll promise I won't" He went in the kitchen and I sat on the stools.

"How did your appointment go?"
"Good just had a bit of anxiety of being alone with another person that I don't know yet"
"Ah I get it"

I pulled out my phone and answered Michael's questions.

Michael-I'm glad that you're alright and also or in a bit we are gonna go roller skating with the others
Y/n: Oh shit really? Wait can you they even come without being caught?
Michael: They can cover up and hopefully Plushtrap doesn't do anything silly to get himself caught
Y/n: He probably will and alright do you know what time?
Mike: Around 8 pm. I love going at night especially all the pretty lights
Y/n: Same I'll tell Jeremy about this
Mike: Okay see you soon

"Hey we are gonna go roller coaster at 8 pm"

Jeremy stopped for a second and continued. "You seemed like you were like—"

"Scared?" He finished my sentence.

"Yes.."
"Well there's gonna be people there..like a lot probably and I might make a fool out of myself in front of everyone"
"Social anxiety huh?"

"M-Mhm.." "I promise it will be alright" He faced me for a second and smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 526 30
Y/N is a hard working girl at a pizzeria named Freddy Fazbear's. She is dating an animatronic that can change into an animatronic and human. The piz...
2K 81 20
Life is mysterious in many ways. Hell, you fell in love with a robot. But what life had in store for you was something you certainly weren't prepared...
925 24 16
It was like any other day at Fazbears pizzeria. Freddy, Chica and Bonnie on the main stage singing songs for the children while they joyfully ate piz...
429K 18K 78
Finding out the truth. Sure it may seem nosy, And sure, it may take MONTHS to-do so, But, In the end.. it will all be worth it. All the brain games...