A Sleepy Girl-Sleepybois au

By Dreamsmpgang11

Y/n has been in and out of horrible foster homes, and always comes back to the same rude foster care worker w... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A/N

A/N & Future Stories

744 20 14
By Dreamsmpgang11

Hey guys! I have the last part of the story planned and I would like to know if you guys have any suggestions for future books or this story! If you have any suggestions please comment on this page. 

Also, if you could please vote on this story it would mean the world.

 Finally, if you have any constructive criticism or things you enjoyed in my writing, please comment on it. 

Thank you all so much for reading this story and I am excited to be writing more books in the future and for the ending of this one. Hope you all enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1K 16
tws will be at the start of every chapter, but the following includes: self harm depression medication eating disorder talks of suicide/suicide sligh...
384K 15.7K 114
"You never spoke much, I should've asked why." // What happens when Philza adopts a teen who doesn't speak while caring for 2 other boys - one who sp...
39.9K 1.1K 69
Wilbur is a 15 year old who's been through the foster system since he was 7. He expects the Watson house to be the same as others but, is it really g...
145K 4.4K 38
Tommy had a tough past that led him to never opening up and trusting people. So when he gets adopted and taken away from the orphanage, he starts to...