Me As Someone's First Love 2...

By Romantic_Fanatics

Mahir lost Bela in an accident and from then he never liked his own daughter Shravani Sehgal who looks exactl... More

ME AS SOMEONE'S FIRST LOVE II- IMPORTANT
I Love You For Your Own Self πŸ’ž
Locked Up πŸ”
❀️ Cozy night in Library ❀️
Mihir loses his calmβ˜„οΈ
Shravani V/S Tanya ✌️
Tanya's wrongdoings get exposed 😢
My Knight in the shining armour ✨ ❀️
Shravani's outburst πŸ’¨
Dreadful Past πŸ’”
Boyfriend Material?🀨
Warmth and Comfort! πŸ€—
Getting Along With Eachother! πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘¨
College Trip πŸ˜„
Aao Milo Chale πŸƒ
21 Questions ⁉️
Making it special πŸ–€β€οΈ
SHOCKED!!!
She's Back!
The Family Reunion ❀️
The peaceful sleep πŸ˜‡
Kiss πŸ‘€
Falling 🍁❀️ 🌠
Shravani worries about Mihir!
Caring & Concerned ❀️
Stay 😊
Jealous πŸ‘€
Pissed Shravani 🀭
Walk through the Alley!πŸ˜‚β€οΈ
Realization & Confession❀️✨
Asking Her Out πŸ‘€βœ¨β€οΈ
Answer.
You're Staying Away From Him.
An experimental relationship!
Professor of Love😌
Dominant Boyfriend
First Date
Farewell Eve✨
Their first official date!✨β™₯️
Shravani goes Missing!
Not a nightmare.
Escaping with the Devil!
Promise πŸ’
The puzzle of Past!
BEHIR 's Anniversary ✨❀️
End of Shrahir?
Either Mihir or Mahir?
Turns of Life
It's Over!
Masoorie!
Goodbye!
Death.
Deserve to die!?
Leap of years.
Happy Ending?
Epilogue; First and Ultimate Love ❀️ ♾️

Shravani has a boyfriend? 😳

278 57 30
By Romantic_Fanatics

The weather was pleasant today... The sun was shining brightly on the clear blue sky.. the sunrays peeked through the window falling straight on the handsome face that was having a serine smile..

The eyes fluttered opened and he looked at the clock which showed the minute hand striking at 6 and the hour hand on 9...

Sighing he got up grabbing his vest and wearing it went straight towards the washroom.. finishing his morning business he came out to find his Nani entering his room holding the trey of breakfast..

Mihir: good morning Nanaco..

He wished her placing a soft kiss on her cheek when she smiled pulling his nose..

Nani: morning puttar.. jaldi breakfast karle.. main kapre nikal deti hu tere..

She said placing the trey on the tea table and went towards his cupboard while he sat down munching on his breakfast scrolling through the social media..

Mihir: Nanaco. Main soch raha tha ki appko kahi ghuma le aau..

She turned towards his direction with an amused smile playing on her lips..

Nani: beta dimag thikane hai tere?

Mihir: kyu?

Nani:  nahi tu ghumane ki baat kar raha hai toh laga kahi sar na takra aya ho kahi..

She said chuckling while he pouted taking his phone.. just then the tele phone rings and Nani leaves the room to pick the call..

Mihir: gayi bhes (cow) pani mein..

He muttered under his breath as he saw his Nanaco picking the call..

Here in SM everyone settled on the breakfast table while Vish was serving everyone..

Vish: kuhu aa rahi hai ajj toh please tum dono jaldi ghar aana..

Vish said looking at Mahir and Vikrant..

Mahir: I have a meeting today.. I doubt ki main aa paunga..

Ruhi: but bubs woh log kitne saal bad aa rahe hai.. kuhu chachi ko bura lagega na..

Vikrant: bacchi patte ki baat kar rahi hai.. comeon Mahir teri behen aa rahi hai kam se kam ajj toh jaldi aa..

Vish: aur Shravani tu bhi.. ajj late mat karna thik hai?

When Shravani was about to reply Mahir got up from his seat..

Mahir: I guess you guys have people to welcome kuhu and her kids.. I will try if I can..

Saying so he left from there leaving a dejected Shravani behind..

.
.
.

The English lecture went on for an hour and finally there was a break of 20  for the next  class.

Mihir was playing with the book when it was about to fall but Shravani held it preventing it from falling..

Mihir looked up at her and smiled looking at her face..

Mihir: thank you..

Sharavani: careful..

She said and handing him the book she settled beside Sanya who was sitting in front of Darsh.

Darsh : the college is planning for a week trip .. and I am just so excited..

Mihir: but there is no announcements made yet.

Shravani: exactly.. and achanak trip?

Sanya: because of COVID 2 saal se sab band para hua tha.. and as it's the last year for our seniors..

Mihir: correction.. the famous batch of the college..

Shravani chuckled hearing his sarcasm while he was taken aback as Shravani looked different today..

Sanya: yeah yeah.. so before we bid them farewell they want to organise this trip..

Sharavani: that's great.. I'm in..

Mihir: so I'm..

He said leaning in but unlike other times Shravani left out a chuckle..

Sharavani: kabhi toh khudke lie kuch kar lia kro..

She said resting her face on her palm..

Mihir: tum ho na.. khudke lie karne ki naubat nahi parti..

Sharavani: aur agr main nahi rahi toh?

She asked out of blue and his face hardened..

Mihir: what the hell Shravani?

He yelled getting up while she too flinched at his tone..

Sanya: calm down Mihir it just skipped off from her tongue..

Mihir didn't said anything but stormed out of the classroom leaving the three behind..

Darsh: I'll look at him .

Said Darsh and left behind him .. Sanya glared Shravani who gave an apologetic look..

Just then her phone rings and Ayush's name pops up.

Shravani: hello..

Ayush: hey ya dida... College me ho?

Shravani: han .. abhi lecture start hone he wala hai .

Ayush: ok tell me when it'll be over.. I'll come to pick you up..

Shravani mouthed an ok hanged up..

Mihir didn't attended the next lecture as he was still consoling himself while Shravani felt like slapping herself for uttering those words..

It was almost noon when their classes were over..

She called Ayush and asked him to pick up .. she walked through the corridor searching for Mihir but he was nowhere to be seen..

Defeated.. she walked towards the main gate when she finally saw him kicking the tyre of his car angrily..

Mastering up courage she walked towards him and stood just behind him when he muttered..

Mihir: bloody tyre isey v abhi he kharab hona tha..

She took a deep breath and finally decided to call him..

Sharavani: Mihir..

He stiffened hearing her .. she waited for him to turn but he stood there rooted showing his back to her ...

Sharavani: ok listen to me.

She said turning him by his shoulder while he looked away with a straight face .

Shravani: ok I'm Sorry for uttering those words...

He looked at her for a brief second and then looked away..

Sharavani: I guess I deserve an 'its ok' "  she said frowning..

Mihir: no! You deserve to say just sorry..

Shravani: I did..

Mihir: good for you..

Now Shravani was getting irritate with his ignorance and sharp replies..

Shravani:  I said sorry na Mihir why are you making it a big deal..

She said exasperated and he looked at her.. he gripped her hands and pinned her to the car..

Mihir: because it is a big deal damn it.. for me it is..

He shouted on her face while she stood there looking at his eyes..

Mihir: you very well know what you mean to me Shravani.. mujhe batane ki ya jatane ki jarurat nahi hai.. I know I don't matter to you a bit.. but you mean the world to me.. pyar karta hu.. bohot bar bata chuka hu.. but it's all a joke to you right. Mere feelings, mere emotions, mera dar everything is a joke to you..

He said gripping onto her wrist.. she could see how his every words showed the genuineness in his eyes..

Sharavani: that's why I said sorry na..

She said softly while he closed his eyes calming himself.. just then something knocks his brain and he shot open his eyes..

Mihir: tum kabse mere gusse ya upset hone se effect hone lagi?

He asked with an amused smile and she looked at him for a brief second and muttered..

Shravani: Mihir Arora is back..

Mihir: I asked you something..

Shravani: even main v ek insan hu aur mujhe v bura lagta hai jab koi meri wajah se hurt ho ..

She said when he gave a teasing smile...

Mihir: you sure yehi answer hai mere question ka?

Shravani: ab kya surity ke lie proof lau?

Mihir: I don't mind...

He said grinning..

Shravani: shut up..

They were busy having their usual banter when a car stops in front of the gate and three people comes out..

Voice: dida/di/didu

Shravani and Mihir turns back to the voice and finds the three standing there...

" You have a boyfriend" they said in unison and Shrahir looks at their position how close they were..

Shravani: mar gaye...

She muttered while Mihir looked at her amused..

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~

Hope you all liked this part..
Don't forget to vote comment and share..
Will see you all in next part!
Total words: 1284

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 12.3K 47
As a successful business man, Mahir Shegal had everything he wants and the most important he had a loving wife Shravani, the love of his life. But fa...
230K 12.6K 40
Mahir Sehgal, the CEO of Sehgal group of Companies, didn't want to get married at any cost but due to pressure from his parents, he agreed to get mar...
92.7K 4.6K 16
" i don't believe in this marriage" bela said pointing towards mahir " the feeling is mutual " he replied blowing off the candle and pulling of the f...
8K 825 6
Bela Sharma and Mahir Sehgal were inseparable friends in their college. They were what their fellow students used to call 'Friendship goals'. Their d...