Secretive (Scaramouche x read...

By Snoringkittenn

"as a creature not worth a moment of my time, it seems your secrets is what I've been drawn too. You should b... More

The girl with a Kitsune mask
A two faced smile
A city of Lanterns, a city of stone
Sparkling
Fate's bloody string
Smoldering ember
Worried or disgusted?
Working nightmares
Endless sleep
Old friend and a dangerous foe
A letter or two
Cat lover
Homemade
Overloaded
The Tsaritsa's will
Midnight snowfall
Gentle eyed
Emotion overboard
Adrift in a blue gaze
Moonlight dancing
Speaking without a voice
Poisonous waters
Woven dream, Wolf and sheep
Bones and Blood
Maiden unmasked
Lady in red, gentleman in violet
Brief enjoyment
Loss of life
Whispers of unknown emotions
Sweeter moments
Frosting
Of golden blood
Off course
Diamond Sea
The Beauty Of The Sakura
Dreams, Dances, Death
Struggle
Bloody sands
Clear the site
To Breath Relief
The Beginning
Anger
Beginning Of A Second Try
What If.
Hello Again.

Starlight sapphire's

2.4K 108 121
By Snoringkittenn

"Ughh i don't want to work.."

You groaned and rolled over, wrapping your arms around his waist and groaning again. He in turn responded with a tired sigh, "I don't care..why'd you wake me up.." He groaned and tried to push you away.

"Give me a break please..i'm tired!" he rolled his eyes, "I can't do that..it's all hands on deck for a reason..ugh now i don't want to get up.." he sighed and proceeded to pull you closer like he wouldn't let go.

"Aw.." You let out a weary giggle until his grasp suddenly loosened and he sat up, rubbing his eyes and letting out a yawn before looking down at you. "You woke me up, now you get to go get ready just like me" He watched with surprise as you pulled the blankets over your head like a kid that didn't want to go to school.

"I'm taking a sick day!" you whisper yelled before falling silent, "You're not sick, either way i don't care, now get up" He urged; sighing when you didn't even budge. "I'll give you five minutes" he said sternly with lingering exhaustion under his commanding tone.

"Ughh.." He rolled his eyes and ignored your obnoxiously loud groan as he got up and went to the bathroom first. "Why can't i have a day off! We weren't doing anything yesterday!" You yelled to make sure he could hear even from inside the bathroom, "Because yesterday we were only sitting in the port! There was nothing for me to do! You should have been working but i let you off!"

"Ugh.." you bit your tongue, too tired to continue arguing, however to his dismay you remained stubborn and didn't budge when the five minute timer was up.

Mochi was up and stretching, lightly prodding your stomach like he was trying to get you up as well. "Mochi..you're supposed to be on my side.." you grumbled and brought a hand out from under the covers to gently scratch the cats ears.

His purrs only made you all the more sleepy, slowly beginning to doze off again.

"Y/n" your eyes shot open again before you sighed and looked over, seeing his stern yet relaxed posture with messy hair. "Did you just get out of the shower..?" You inquired innocently and he nodded.

"Mannn, why didn't you tell me..i would've joined you~" you cooed and stuck your tongue out at him, half asleep.

He narrowed his eyes and sighed, "last warning, get up" he hissed. "Pleease.." he scowled and shook his head, "up" he repeated and walked around to the other side of the bed and pried the blankets off of you.

"Scara!" You yelped and scrambled to get the warmth of the blankets back. "No, now get up" he ordered, narrowing his eyes and observing the frustrated and tired look on your face.

He smiled slightly and tilted his head, "Perhaps if you beg i'll consider letting you stay in bed" he chuckled sadistically. "I hate you.." you grumbled and lightly shoved him out of the way as you sluggishly walked over to the door.

"I'm sure you do, take your furball with you" he huffed, despie his apparent distaste for the feline, he was very gentle with picking him up and setting him down on the floor.

"It wouldn't kill you to keep him in here for thirty minutes.." you grumbled before shrugging and clicking your tonfue to get Mochi to follow.

You disappeared behind the door, Leaving Scara's sight and walking over to his office door and stepping out. Closing it after Mochi had come out behind her then continuing to your room.

"Man, what a bummer.." you muttered and closed the door as Mochi trot into the room in search of his food and water. You quickly gave him food and water before going about your usual morning routine, almost dozing off a few times.

◇─◇──◇─────◇──◇─◇

The overpowering smell of the ocean overwhelmed your sense of smell for a moment before your shoulder drooped slightly. The sun was blinding and way too hot for your liking.

"Ugh..i should've just laid diwn in my bed.." you muttered and lowered your head for a brief moment before straightening up hearing your name.

You sighed and hurried iver to help with whatever you had to, the ocean wind and smell along with the heat was tortuous. Beads of sweat even dripped below your mask, creating intense discomfort.

"Hey"

You turned around, seeing a newbie with a water container held out. "Have a drink, you look exhausted" he smiled, in turn you hesitantly took the drink, "it's in the manual somewhere to poison loose tongues".

You looked up and didn't see his expression change much, only softening slightly. "I'm pretty fresh on the field..so, i haven't finished the manual.." he scratched his neck.

"It's part of basic training to finish it" you frowned, "i skimmed through it at most! Look, it isn't poisoned, its just water. Besides, on a boat in the middle of the ocean, i'd only get thrown into the water. No escape for me".

He made a fair point, though his death would likely be far more painful then drowning in the ocean. "Fine, i didn't bring water with me anyway" she shrugged taking a careful drink.

From a fair distance a pair of indigo eyes observed the scene with a subtle glare. His hat blocked out the sun and cast shade over his eyes, making them all the more ominous and intimidating.

"Sly little-" he muttered before looking over as someone called for him, although whoever called for him was very hesitant by their quieter tone.

"See, wasn't poisoned" he smiled and took his water back and closed it, "you should take a break, in this heat you should rest now and then" he hummed and turned to walk away.

"Damn.." you chuckled and jogged over to the door to her quarters, with your boss no where in sight you quickly escaped inside. "Maaaan, it feels so much better in here" you mused and walked down the hall.

"Hold it"

You froze, letting out a groan and relaxing as you turned around, a little alarmed by his unusually cold and ruthless expression.

"I uh..was just going to check on Mochi- i promise!" He narrowed his eyes and shook his head. "I'm sure, you're lucky u don't force your throat against the wall and electrocute you".

"Kinky" his expression only got colder and colder the more you ran your mouth. "I-i'll go back to work- it's just so painfully hot! Its exhausting! I just want a break.."

You sighed and walked passed him with your feet dragging slightly, "geez..and i was working hard too.." he looked iver his shoulder seeing you drag yourself out.

He opened his mouth speak, pausing for a moment before sighing, "hold on, come back" he order and trudged over to you and pulled you back by the arm. "Wha- wow, you aren't open enough to hug me right where anyone can walk in an see~".

He grumbled and rolled his eyes, squeezing a bit tighter before beginning to drag you down the hall to his room of course.

"Scara? Whats with the mood shifts??" He looked back and huffed, narrowing his eyes as he let go now that the two of you were in his room. He was very quick to set down his hat and remove extra clothes.

You stood idle out of confusion, until he walked over and untied the mask from your head to kiss your forehead, setting your mask on his hat.

Then, he obviously started to get really clingy really quick, he pulled you onto the bed and tightly clung to you. His arms tight and secure around your waist and his face buried the crook of your neck.

"I don't like people getting that close to you, especially other guys, especially know you're mine.." he whispered. Then you finally understood, letting out a wry laugh, "awww, jelly?" He huffed and let out a stubborn grumble.

"Sure, jealous..possessive, whatever you want to call it i don't care" he hissed out bitterly. "Geez, alright alright, no jokes got it" you rolled your eyes and started playing with his hair.

"Really though, it's exhaustingly hot, he simply offered me water. Not like you were doing that in his stead" he grumbled again, his grip tightening.

"Not around people" he stated bluntly, "hmph, right, people" you sighed "you'll have to get over that eventually, this isn't gonna stay quiet for long, especially when Child finds out".

"That revolting walking trash bag.." he grumbled, "why must he know.." he looked up and narrowed his eyes. "Because hes..like, my brother?" He huffed and looked off to the side before hiding his face again.

"Fine.." he muttered, you frowned a bit and combed your hand through his hair. He seemed to relax, so with this opportunity you started peppering quick pecks on the top of his head.

He seemed alarmed for a moment, lifting his head with a slightly baffled look beomfore sighing and relaxing again.

With his face more exposed, you peppered kisses from his forehead to his chin. "There, is this good enough for an apology?" He opened an eye, pouting slightly before closing it again and humming.

"Mhm..if it doesn't cool off, i suppose you can stay in here for the rest of the day" he mumbled. "Really? Great!" You cheered but quieted down when he groaned at the loud sound.

"Shut up.." he huffed, "sorry..~" you chuckled and kissed his cheek again before getting comfortable enough to fall asleep.

"Don't you have work to do..?" You asked, genuinely curious since he is commonly busy as a harbinger. "Unlike you..i get things done far faster" he retorted and briefly opened his eyes to give you a smug look.

"Whatever, go to sleep asshole" he chuckled and closed his eyes again, finally falling silent.

And soon after, you did the same.

If life gives you lemons,

Add Vodka.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.6K 4.4K 43
Here we go again. This fine fine mannn. I have a problem with him. This book goes out to all the psychopaths reading it :).
576 36 10
In which a girl cursed with death never seems to die . . . What happens when she recognizes someone who has appeared in her dreams.
24.6K 497 40
Why would a harbinger be obsessed with me?