Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

By Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... More

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect

3.6K 117 38
By Courts44

A certain ash blond male falls down from the spatial magic portal above Mimosa, with Y/N in his arms. The copy magic user tried to grab him but Asta just keeps moving from his hold.

"Stop squirming! Ugh, you're such a pain!" Rhya scolded while try to reach for Y/N.

"Asta?!" Mimosa gasped in relief as she immediately stands beside him.

"Mimosa? Hey! What the heck is happening right now?!" Asta point.

Rhya gaze upon the gentle expression of the white haired female on the arms of Asta as her eyes flicker open. 

"Ugh" The female grasps her head in pain as she looks up at the face of the ash blond, " Why are you carrying me?"

"Y/N!!" Asta's eyes sparkle in delight, " You finally woke up!"

The female glances at her surrounds in a daze before placing her feet on the ground to stand up. She had a major time gap in her memory that she guessed was from her past self. 

"Y/N" Ryha held out his hand, " Come to me."

"Uh..." She scrunches up her face, " No, I'm good" She takes a step backwards instead.

" You belong to me. Once the spell is completed you will be back with me, so lets do this the easy way" He took a step towards her.

"Just shut up! I may not know what happened at that time but you don't have the right to take her away from us " Asta shouted while he grabbed his Demon-Slayer sword from his grimoire, "Y/N is our friend! She will be staying with us! You bastard!" 

"Hold on... You don't have the right to take someone like her. A human like you without even a single spec of mana within him could never befriend Y/N..." The elf that possessing Klaus fixes his eyeglasses on the bridge of his nose.

Asta was surprised when he noticed the two Golden Dawn Magic Knights in front of him. 

"Klaus and... the chubby guy from the Golden Dawn? You can't be serious...Not you guys, too!" The ash blond male murmured in disbelief.

"You mean...the others, too?" Mimosa questioned after she heard Asta's statement.

"Elemental Wind Magic: Wind Current!" The chanting of the white haired female was heard before swiping her hand to the right, stopping the steel bullets that was heading towards them. " Asta! Focus! We are going to have to fight them, If we like it or not!"

 "But I don't want to fight my friends!"Asta retorted.

"We don't get that choice, Asta. For now...This is the only way to stop them" Y/N sighed, trying to make the male understand what situation they are in. She glances up at the lone male in the back, " And, I don't know if you noticed but Yuno is over there and being possessed by an elf as well..."

"Yu...no? Don't tell me...Yuno's an enemy, too?" Asta uttered in disbelief, as he looked at the strnage glow around the male, "First, it was Y/N and now you too..." he gritted his teeth in anger. "I can't accept this! Yuno! Wake up! Hey! Yuno!"

"It's no used. None of us know you..." The steel magic user stated monotoned while he fixes his eyeglasses on the bridge of his nose.

"No! Yuno!" Asta ignored the elf that possesses Klaus as he called his rival's name all over and over again and hoping that it will reach him.

"I just told you it was futile..." The steel magic user insisted, a little irritated that the human wasn't listening.

"I think it's time we made you quiet down..." Hamon who is originally a happy one wasn't there anymore. It was replaced by an elf with his indifferent demeanor.

The glass magic user spread his right palm and directed it upwards. Powerful glass magic in a form of flower petals appeared above him while he narrows his eyes towards his opponents.

The steel magic user created shards of steel magic that swirls above him and form into an enormous spinning steel magic.

"Klaus...Please stop!" Asta pleaded. 

The two Golden Dawn Magic Knights gesture their hands forward to attack them with their own magic. Asta immediately grabs his Swords and use them to nullify the glass magic.

The white haired female on the other hand uses her wind magic to stop the spinning steel magic.

"Stop this, Klaus! We're both Magic Knights!" Asta shouted up, hoping to reach him.

The steel magic user eyes widen as he looks upon his right hand. He felt something of his responding to the magicless boys words.

"Our hatred for you is far stronger than your pathetic little bond!" The elf that posses Klaus shouted as he summons multiple steel spikes from the ground. Y/N grabs Mimosa and dodges the attack on time.

The ash blond male uses his two Anti-magic swords to slash some of the steel spikes but one of them manage to graze him on his arm. 

"Come on, now. If you push yourself too hard, you're gonna die..." Rhya reminded him as he saw how the Asta stands on his feet. "What a pain..." he scoffed.

"Asta... be careful.." Y/N warned.

"Thanks...Y/N..." Asta nodded as he holds his swords firmly.

"Of course, we won't need you anymore once we get your grimoire and swords...It doesn't look like you're going to give up..." The copy magic user stated before flickering his eyes at his love, " And you, will soon be one of us. Then, you will understand."

"Asta you should take Mimosa with you...Just leave these guy to me. " Y/N suggested, as she turned to the pages in her Grimoire.

"What the hell are you saying?! As if I am going to leave you! I will not lose you again!!!" Asta shouted in protest.

The white haired female looked at his in surprise before a soft smile spread on her lips.

" Let's do this!"

"Not yet! Nobody will die! I'm not going to die yet! I promised my friends I'd come back alive! I won't let my friends kill my other friends!" Asta shouted with his heart content, "I'll survive this. I'll survive all of this...And then I'll become the Wizard King!" 

A certain black haired male felt something flicker inside him the moment he heard the statement of the ash blond male. 

Wizard King

There is something familiar with those words. He needs to protect his friends. This is the reason why he became a Magic Knight in the first place. Something sparks within him that turns into a blazing flame which brings him back where he belongs.

"What in the world are you blabbing about now, when you can hardly even move?" The elf posses Klaus scoffed. 

"This is where..." The glass magic user forms powerful glass magic above him.

"...you are going..." Klaus forms enormous spinning steel magic.

The two of them combined their magic as it started to twist together in sync. They gesture their hands forward and launch their compound magic towards their opponents.

"....to die!" the two elves shouted in unison as a string gust of wind burst threw the air from the powerful magic.

Mimosa, Asta, and Y/N prepare to counter the attack until Yuno just appeared in front of them, forming an huge hurricane magic that destroys the compound magic of the elves. His magic drastically increases due to the elven magic he possesses right now. It was enough for him to just shatter the steel and glass magic user into pieces with just a single blow.

"What are you talking about, Asta?" the wind magic user stated with his monotone voice. The gentle breeze swirls around Yuno as his soft black locks sway along with it. A smirk appears on his lips. "I'm the one who's going to become the Wizard King..." he declares boldly as his body levitated off the ground.

"Yuno" Y/N smiled brightly.

Rhya couldn't believe how the wind magic user breaks free from the reincarnation magic just like that. He couldn't help but think that something must be wrong with the spell if both Y/N and Yuno can break from it.

Asta was totally dumbfounded by what his rival told him. He gasped in surprise as he points his index finger towards him. 

"Y-Yuno?! Y-You...Hey?!" he stuttered in disbelief. "Wait, are you... Are you actually Yuno?!" he questioned loudly voice.

"Yeah...why?" Yuno answered flatly as he glances at him over his shoulder.

"What?! But your ears are hella pointy?!" Asta points at his rival's ears with shock.

"Yeah, apparently they are. So?" Yuno retorted which irritated Asta.

"But, I mean...you're normal?!" The ash blond boy corrected.

"Excuse me, My ears are pointy too" Y/N touches the tips of her ears.

"You're right!" Bell squealed as she points at her pointy ears. "Look, Yuno! Our ears match!" she informed with a bright smile, " And Y/N too!!" She flew over to the white haired female and touched her ears.

"Bell, could you quiet down a bit?" Yuno suggested which earns a dejected look from the wind spirit.

"Now's not the time for that, Miss Spirit Lady!" Even Asta scolded her.

Bell immediately flies in front of Yuno as she puffed her cheeks in annoyance.

"What the heck?! Stop staring at the little shrimp and look how much I've grown!" Bell insisted.

"Who the heck are you calling a shrimp?! You're way smaller than me!" Asta pointed at the small spirit.

"What did you say?!" Bell crosses her arms on her chest. "Y/N! That brat is being mean to me!" the wind spirit flies beside Y/N again.

" Asta, Stop being mean" The female scolded the ash blond.

" Wh-I-HUH?!" Asta shouted.

"You are too loud...." Yuno murmured under his breath. "I'm me. You got a problem with that?" the wind magic user stated with a sigh.

"Nope! Not at all!" the ash blond male turns his lips into a smile.

"Why the heck are you two having a moment?!" The wind spirit groans in annoyance. "More importantly, look at me-" she is about to say something but the elf who possesses Klaus interrupted her.

"So, you've awakened. You're one of us. Now, come here..." the steel magic user has a smile adored on his lips.

"Hey..."Bell snarls as she shows off her wind magic towards them. "Could you not butt in?!" she narrows her eyes at the elf.

Rhya takes a deep breath as he stares at Licht this time who is not completely awakened.

"Licht's grimoire and swords are right in front of him, and he hasn't responded. I guess it could be because he used the ultimate forbidden spell to bring back his elf friends..." he thought, before looking at the smiling white haired female. "And Y/N here who has the same soul in the first place and just retrieve back her memories didn't quite work well.  " he sigh once again and focus on their opponents.

"I can tell... What's moving their bodies right now are souls that belong to others...Klaus and Hamon's souls have been put to sleep." Yuno stated as his eyes shifted to Y/N who was smiling at him.

"Really?! Then we can save them?!" Asta gasped in surprise. "They had got Y/N too! And she's was acting really weird earlier!" he informed.

" Eh, I'm fine now" Y/N sighed.

"I am a Magic Knight of the Clover Kingdom, Yuno. No one else!" Yuno declares which sadden the elves.

"Clearly, that vessel is a human with a very strong will. It appears he hasn't fully awakened yet. Humans are such a nuisance..." The steel magic user stated as he fixes his eyeglasses on the bridge of his nose.

"We're going to kill those two humans behind you, and then have you leave that body, along with Y/N!" he continued as his eyes flicker with hatred. The two elves gathered their respective magic and launch it towards Yuno at extreme speed.

Yuno surrounds themselves with surging wind magic in a form of a hurricane that shattered the steel and glass magic with ease.

"Those bodies belong to my senior knights...You're going to have to leave..." The wind magic user stated as his eyes shifted to Rhya. "And I will bring Y/N back with us..." he declared which earns a smirk from the copy magic user.

"You are such a pain, aren't you... " Rhya stated tiredly, he was starting to get irritated on the fact that everyone is trying to take Y/N from him.

"Looks like we have no choice..." Hamon scoffs as he gathered a massive amount of glass magic beneath him.

"We'll have to give it everything we've got!" Klaus started to surround himself with enormous steel magic.

The towering glass and steel magic keep emerging in front of them that continuously changes its form. The ground started to tremble beneath their feet showing how powerful this magic is.

"I don't know how we're going to get them out of there. We may have to incapacitate and bind them. I'll stop them, you take Mimosa and get back..." Yuno suggested which makes Asta laugh like a maniac.

"Like hell, I'm gonna let you do this alone! Yuno, you jerk!" Asta shouted as he places his Demon-Slayer sword in front of him horizontally. The black anti-magic started to swirl around him.

Y/N smiled proudly at her two childhood friends before grabbing Mimosa.

" Go. Leave and find help!" She instructed the vermillion who immediately runs out the dungeon. Y/N turns back to Yuno and Asta as she stands proudly next to them. " Don't leave me out of this..."

"With the grimoires and knowledge from this age, we will be able to use an even more refined spell that existed in our age " The steel magic user stated.

"Combination Spell: Le Chateau du Verre!" They chanted and the three Royal Knights saw a gigantic steel structure with multiple spinning drills in front of it. There was even multiple enormous glass magic above in a form of flowers.

"It's over..." The steel magic user declares in confidence. The elves were currently standing in the middle of their compound magic with a smirk on their faces.

"Well, that thing sure looks crazy!" Asta commented as there hair blew from the strong gust of wind caused by the magic.

" I agree" Y/N smiled.

"That's some intense magic." Yuno lips turn into a smirk as he flips his grimoire into another page. "I won't have time to cover you, Asta, Y/N..." he added which earns a chuckle from them.

The three magic Knights are standing beside each other as they gather their respective power around them. 

The swirling emerald mana of Yuno engulfs him as he uses his Spirit Dive magic spell. His emerald wings sprout behind his left shoulder and his left hand was covered with spirit magic.

Asta surrounds himself with anti-magic that turns him into his black form. A pitch-black wing sprout behind his right shoulder. His entire right arm was covered with anti-magic power while holding the Demon-Slayer sword in his right hand.

Y/N used her Moonga spell which made animal ears pop from her head and swirling blue and purple mana to surround her. Her eyes shinned bright blue with a determined glint in them. A small creature sat firmly on her shoulder as it looked at the situation.

"Bring it on!" They shouted in unison and the bone-chilling power can be felt around them. Those surging black matter, emerald swirling mana, and blue raging mana was a sight to behold.

"Go! Le Chateau du Verre!" The two elves gesture their hand forward, initiating there attack. 

Yuno, Y/N, and Asta didn't waste any time as they dash forward towards their opponent. The wind magic user spread his left hand and directed it towards their enemies, Making his wind magic appear like a bright emerald beam. 

The glass magic gestures his hand downwards using the glass magic flower to protect them from the insane wind magic. But the flowing magic from it was too much that the glass magic cracked.

Y/N built up her mana in the palm of her hand, throwing it towards the the glass magic, breaking it completely

Asta soars around as he holds the Demon-Slayer Sword in his right hand. He swung it towards the gigantic steel structure that breaks it apart.

A loud explosion emerged from the dungeon as Yuno, Y/N, and Asta defeated the two elves. The unconscious body of Klaus and Hamon slowly fall from above.

Ryha was in disbelief and shocked on how strong these humans were. The increase of power from Yuno and the anti0magic swords from Asta was too much of a powerful combination. He was preparing to attack once again, until he heard an intake of breath from his love.

Y/N's eyes wavered as she took a step back, much to everyone's confusion.

"Y/N? What's wrong" Asta asked when he noticed her expression.

The soft words whispered from her lips, made everyone freeze.

"Licht...."

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: Long Chapter...I know. I just wanted to do this whole fight in one chapter instead of two. I'm sorry if I start updating a little  late , there is just a lot going on at home. But, I never forget you guys. Your comments are my support. Thank you. Chapter Fifty Six coming soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 1K 126
Tyrus, orphaned at a very young age was taken and raised in the Forsaken Realm, Hage Village to be exact by Father Orsi Orfai and Sister Lily Aquaria...
22.5K 482 23
-A Black Clover Fanfiction -A Yuno X OC Fanfiction Another foreigner somehow ended up on the shores of the Clover Kingdom. This time, it's a five...
105K 2.6K 42
Three boys, completely different from each other, risen at a humble village in the poorest part of the Clover Kingdom, but with one clear goal: Becom...
66.2K 2.2K 16
The first time he saw you in the Magic Knights Exam. He swear to god, that you were the prettiest girl he ever laid his eyes on. You stand out in th...