Coffee Shop | Elizabeth Olsen

By justwords07

Meeting in a coffee shop is a normal thing. Students, business men and women, mothers, friends. But what wasn... More

1: Hastings
2: Safe Space
3: House Guest
4: I'm Okay
5: Home
6: Park Bench
7: Friends
8: Sisters
9: Comfort
10: Scarlett
11: Thanksgiving
12: Dinner
13: Cassie's Birthday
14: Ruined
15: Help
16: Facade
17: Birthday Night
18: The Hangover
19: First Date
20: Talking
21: I'm Not Him
22: Rings
23: Halloween
24: Charity Event
25: Touch
26: Pathetic
27: Keys
28: New Year's Eve
29: Proud
30: Upset
31: Jr's Birthday
32: Ice-Cream Date
33: Valentines Day
34: 3 Little Words
35: Lizzie's Birthday
36: Pushing
37: Feelings
38: Talks
39: Caught
40: Paris
41: Shoots
42: That Girl
43: Freak Out
44: Future
45: Carrying My Shit
46: Prints
47: Packing
48: Dancing In Grocery Stores
49: Phone Calls
50: Set Day
51: Shoot Day
52: Apologises
53: Birthday Surprise
54: Flashbacks
55: Feel Or Deal
56: Plans And Promises
57: Christmas cookies
58: Plague
59: Christmas
61: Sorry For Your Loss
62: Missed Calls
63: Dreams
64: Manic
65: Home
66: House Warming
67: Press
68: I can't
69: Fix It
70: Healing
71: Good News
72: LA Summer
73: Chanel
74: Happiness
75: Planning
76: Dresses
77: Insecurity
78: Date Night
79: Messy
80: Dependant
81: Hen Party
82: The Wedding
83: News
84: Pregnancy
85: Kailani
86: Aunty Scarlett
87: Coffee Shop

60: Red Carpet

4.1K 134 22
By justwords07

On our anniversary we were in New York and we visited bow bridge just like we did the year before and then we went back to Jarnie's house and we had a few drinks with them enjoying the NYE.
———————

Tonight was the night of the valentines award thing. This morning we did a breakfast date and went for a picnic in botanical gardens and since then we've been to the hairdresser to get my haircut, Lizzie made sure they didn't cut too much off and watched them the whole time. It was cute how protective she is about it. She loves my hair her hands gravitate to it every time we snuggle or kiss. After that, we went and got facials and a massage which was nice. Then we went home and started to be prepped for tonight.

I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous though externally I was keeping my cool like I always did. I had to sit still whilst someone that wasn't my girlfriend did my make-up. I liked Lizzie doing my make-up she never put too much on and I could have kisses when I want and I'm not fidgety when I'm in her embrace I can sit still, which I'm finding pretty hard right now. I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Need a break?" "Yeah." "Give us five minutes?" The artist agreed easily and I stood up and walked through the apartment to our bedroom. "You've done 30 minutes." She says. "I hate sitting still." I pout climbing on the bed. "I know but you're doing well." "You're treating me like a child," I say. "You're currently jumping on our bed so it warrants it." "Can I have candy?" "If you sit still for the rest of it yes." "Can you put candy in your purse?" I asked holding her hand as I bounce on the edge of the bed. "My purse is prepped." "Yes." I continued to get my energy out before going back into the main room that has been turned into a large dressing room our furniture was pushed to the walls and there's like 6 strangers in here, two for me four for Lizzie.

I sat for the rest of it on my phone to pass the time, I was talking to mum and Scarlett over text message. Scarlett was trying to plan a night out with some of the girls and wanted to know how long Liz and I are in The city so we can go but we're pretty much booked solid whilst we're here so I don't think we're going to be able to make it. So she's upset that we won't see her before we go. So I'm working out a breakfast date or something so we can see her and Rose. And mum was making sure I was okay with the red carpet thing tonight. I wasn't, of course I told her I was. She was always checking in with Lizzie so if I told her I was freaking out she'd tell Lizzie and then Lizzie will be checking on me and she needs to just relax and have a good evening. She had interviews and stuff so I didn't want to put on her. And I'll be fine. I just had to have a few pictures with her and then sit for like an hour whilst the awards go on and then go home. Well, make sure Lizzie gets to the after-party okay and then go home.

My hair and make-up were finally complete so I went with Lizzie to change I slipped my robe off and got my dress out of the bag and slipped it on, Lizzie zipped it up without me asking and I turned to face her as I smoothed out my dress. "Does it look okay?" "You look beautiful." "You sure, I have a backup." "It's perfect, baby."

I turn from her and get her dress out and help her into it and zip her up. "You ready?" She asked.

"One second." I got my phone from the bed. "Mum wants a photo," I say setting my phone up, I lock my hands together and rest them on her shoulders so she is facing the camera and I'm on the side, I kick my leg up and smile at the camera just in time for the self-timer to take it. "Okay cool." I pick my phone up and walk out into the main room, Lizzie's stylist hands me shoes and a purse and I put them on and slip my phone in the purse. My hair is touched up and my make-up too. I was handed the lipstick and then James walked in. James is Elizabeth's assistant. "Car's pulling up girls." Lizzie was getting her bracelets and earrings put on. I did all that myself my dress was a mock neck so the locket Lizzie got me was tucked away in that and it was also long-sleeved so I just had on my forever bracelet but you could only see the L charm when I reached for something, it was a very delicate bracelet and wasn't noticeable at all. Which is the only reason why Lizzie gets away with it at work. The charm is a little circle with the letter in the centre.

When we were both ready we went down to the car and James let everyone out of the apartment. I took Lizzie's hand as we walked and she opened the door letting me in first. "You're my date tonight." "You're cute." I always opened the car door and got her in first, I want to make sure she was safe and protected. When we arrived at the carpet there was lots of noise and flashes. Lizzie has been briefing me about everything all week so I was somewhat prepared but being told and witnessing it first-hand was very different. "You ready?" "Yeah." I shuffle out the car first and take the hand of the driver to help me out modestly. I blinked at the lights as I helped Lizzie out and she held my hand leading the way, we paused briefly for a few photos before going on to the actual carpet.

People were shouting our names to look in different directions. "I'm going to let you have some alone," I whispered to her but she squeezed my hand still smiling for the outside world but clearly uncomfortable with me leaving. I stayed by her side and followed Lizzie's head movements so we were looking in the same directions. As Lizzie adjusted she agreed to have some solo shots giving my eyes a welcomed break, I don't know how she doesn't just walk around seeing black spots all the time. She looked over at me and I could tell she was getting on edge so I went back to her side.

"Thanks." I squeezed her hand in response as we walked to the next spot. We waited around for a while and the candy in Lizzie's purse came in handy we both ate a few pieces whilst we waited. "You're a bad influence." "You have to feed me it's in the handbook." I shoot at her and she chuckles. "We'll eat inside." She assured me. We haven't eaten actual food since breakfast which sucked I like to have 5 meals a day and constant snacks.

We got to the interview part and I stood with James, Lizzie answered the questions. "And tonight you've brought, Eleanor Hastings with you." "I have." Lizzie's smile doubled in size. "Is this the first event she's accompanied you to since you've started your relationship?" "It is, I'm really excited for her to be here tonight and share a little bit of this crazy world with her." "Do you think she'd come over and say hello to the fans?" "Um." Lizzie looked towards me and asked me without words and I scrunched my nose at her and she did it back stretching out her hand. I shake my head and she pouts. I look at James. "Go ahead." He pushed me a little and I took her hand the second I was close enough and looked at my feet before saying hello to the interviewer. "It's lovely to finally meet you, you've been this mysterious girl for months now." "I wouldn't say mysterious." "No posts on social media, no interviews, red carpets, events, parties... You're only real because paps catch you. And even then you're a pro at avoiding front on photos." I chuckle. "I'm a pretty private person," I say smiling.

"How did the two of you meet?" We looked at each other. "Nell's family's coffee shop," Lizzie says. "We were friends for a year before anything started," I say. "But we both had crushes on each other before that." Lizzie points out and I nod. "How is it dating someone from a completely different world?" She asked Lizzie. "I like it, it's way more private and we can actually take our time and go at our own pace instead of rushing and messing things up between the two of us." She explains. "And Eleanor for you how has it been?" "It's different for sure but we make it work we both adjusted." She asked a few more questions and I let Lizzie take the lead not really wanting to participate in this. I was dragged to a few others and the questions got more personal and I tried to keep the small smile on my face.

We go inside and we eat something before going to the award show part. I sat quietly and ate my candy sipping on my drink. Brie won her award and we cheered extra loud and she saw us and laughed and waved. Afterwards, I was really tired and just wanted to go home so I stayed in the car when Lizzie was dropped off at the after-party with Brie. "Are you sure you don't want to come in?" "I have early work, have a good time though." "Are you sure?" "Yes, Princess." "Love you." 'Love you, stay safe and have fun."

--------

I woke up to banging and giggling and I knew Lizzie was home and tipsy. I went out into the main room and she was laughing to herself on the floor. "I couldn't get my shoe off." I knelt on the floor and undid her shoes slipping them off her feet. "Did you have a good night, Princess?" I asked pulling her up to her feet, her arms wrapped around my neck. "I missed you." "Did you have fun?" "Yeah, I danced all night long." "Good.' I took her to our bedroom and took her dress off. She gasped and covered her body. "Only my girlfriend can see that." I chuckled at her. "I am your girlfriend silly." I reach for her top and slip it over her head and then feed her arms through the sleeves. "Nope." "Yes." "My girlfriend is tall." "I'm sitting on the floor, Princess." "My ring." She gasped looking at her hand, I frowned when I didn't see it. But then noticed it on her left wedding finger. "You swapped it." I show her. "I'm engaged!" "Not quite." "Why not?" She pouted. I stand up and leave her figuring the ring thing out whilst I get a make-up wipe and her moisturiser and come back to the bedroom sitting on the floor in front of her. I yawn as I wipe her face, she cups mine and brushes her thumb across my cheek. "You're pretty." "Why thank you. You're stunning." She blushed and giggled.

"I want that." She says pointing to my dad's ring. "Not right now, Princess." "Please." She dragged the word out like a begging child. "please." She did it again. "You have to be careful with it." She nodded, she took it off my middle finger and held it for a moment and then took her ring off slipped it on her wedding finger and put her ring on top. "Now we're married." She says proudly. "Okay, princess." I continued to clean her face and put her moisturiser on. "Kiss me." I pecked her lips. And laid her down. "We can't have sex." "We're not going to." "Because I'm drunk and I'm not entirely sure if you're my girlfriend." How much did Brie let her drink? "How did you get home?" "James." "Okay." I cover her with the sheets. "I won't be here when you wake up. But I'll be home at 1." "1." She showed me one finger. "Correct." She showed me a thumbs up.

I went to the kitchen and got her water and Advil putting in on the bedside table ready for the morning. I lay on the bed and lay an arm over her waist. "I'm hot." I kicked the sheets off her. "I'm still hot." She sat up and huffed before taking her top off and then she laid on top of me in nothing but her panties. This was just unfair. "Do that thing." She picked my hand up and laid it on her back. I run my fingers up and down her spine until she fell asleep.

-----

LIZZIE'S POV

When I woke in the morning I rolled over wrapping myself in the sheets and reaching for my water and tablet that I knew Nell would have set out for me. I don't remember much of last night after I left Nell. She had an early start I hoped I didn't wake her when I came in but considering my dress was folded up neatly on the desk chair I'm assuming she changed me. And judging from the t-shirt on the floor I took it off and slept half-naked. Which was normal.

I rubbed my face with my right hand and felt the absence of my ring. "Shit. No, no." I searched the bed frantically and then the kitchen and lounge. And then I saw it on my left finger. Did I steal Nell's dad's ring from her? Clearly, I was talking about marriage when I was drunk which is normal too. I was relieved my promise ring was still in my possession, if I ever lost it I would die. The dread that filled me when I thought I lost it made me feel sick.

I laid back in bed. I checked my phone, messaging Brie telling her I got home okay and then Nell messaged me the number 1. What was that supposed to mean? My head hurt too much. Oh, she finished work at one. What time was it? 12. I called Scarlett and caught up with her she complimented mine and Nell's outfits last night and she filled me in, on hers and Nell's plans for breakfast tomorrow morning. I was glad we could see her before we left. She noticed the rings and I said I had no clue what was going on with them, but I left them like that not wanting to lose Nell's dad's ring.

Nell came home with hangover food and coffee. "The rings?" "You told me we were engaged and then asked for my ring, wouldn't let up so I gave it to you and you put them on like that, informed me of our marriage and then proceeded to tell me we couldn't have sex because you weren't sure if I was your girlfriend or not." She wasn't annoyed but amused. She had a soft smile gracing her lips and a teasing glint in her eyes. I liked that about Nell, she doesn't get angry when I get tipsy or drunk, she looks after me and doesn't shout, she's not mean about it. Robbie used to hate it. She didn't ask for her ring back so I left it on my finger. I ate the food and drank my coffee.

"Did I keep you up for long?" "No this was the tamest you've been." She says and I cover my face thinking about all the times she's had to deal with me. "You did fall on the floor before I got to you though." "Explains the bruise on my leg and butt." She pouted. "It doesn't hurt." "Good." "Do you have anything on today?" "I have classes." "I have a meeting in two hours." "Better get ready." "I can't be bothered." "You'll feel better soon... Hydrate." "Do you have to go to class now?" "half an hour." She says checking her watch. "Cuddles."

---------

NELL'S POV

We went on vacation for her 30th birthday, we went to Italy and explored, it was just the two of us for a whole week and it was really sweet, I thoroughly enjoyed the alone time with her she wasn't rushed off her feet with work, we both left work at home promising each other this vacation would actually be a vacation. Lizzie got a little emotional and upset about turning 30. She was adamant for like two hours I was going to leave her because she was old and past her prime and I sat with her assuring her she wasn't old and I love her and I'm not leaving her.

Then we explored the city some more and she was okay after that. She called with her mum and sisters. Even her dad messaged her happy birthday. She was very surprised at this he apparently hasn't wished her happy birthday since she was 17. I could tell it meant a lot to her to receive that message.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 10.4K 92
What happens when co-stars Elizabeth Olsen, and Marvel's newest addition, Avery King fall for each other? [Social Media] Elizabeth Olsen x Fem!reader
131K 3.5K 36
an elizabeth olsen x fem reader story (discontinued) - y/n has a fear of being used or being left out because of her past back in her school years. o...
210K 8.5K 55
Willow Monroe is the owner of the biggest book cafe in Boston: Liberty Book Cafe. Her everyday life basically revolves around books and coffee. Unti...
203K 5.2K 66
"All I needed was you....but you left me" ~Alexis Chase Olsen "Giving you up was the hardest thing that I ever had to do but it wasn't my decision"...