Vampires are just trouble

litteraturegirly tarafından

One concert.. That's all it took to change my life. My name is Clarrisa Walker and I know something you don't... Daha Fazla

Me...Clarissa Walker
The Meeting
The Surprise
Harry and Liam?
Lorrie?
The Full Moon
Shocked?
Niall and Roxy
The Date
Love him. Love her
The Escape and The Fight
New Born Vampire
Vampire Power
New Member
Mind Blowing
Mood Swings
Rose As a Vampire
Full of Surprises
Depression
Everything At Once
Prank Day!!!
Twinie!!!
Gender
Two Other Kidnappers?
Sadness
Miss You So Much That I Would Kill For You
One More
He Returns
Revenge
Death (OMGG!!)
I Think I Saw A Vampire Ghost
I'll Come After You
Goodbye Sweetie *The End*

Where am I?

930 13 3
litteraturegirly tarafından

FLASH BACK!!!:

We walked to his bedroom. And believe it or not....We were still kissing.

We didn't back off once when we walked up the stairs.

And then.....Well let me just say that we finished it in the bedroom.

Yes... I mean we had 'it'

    I had 'it' with a vampire. I'm still a human and I hope I'm still a human tomorrow too.

FLASH BACK DONE!!

Clarissa's P.O.V

Last night was so intense! I loved it.

I just have to say that vampire's is good as hell in bed! Ha! I'm not kidding in that point.

It felt so right last night. And believe me, I'm still a human. I hope....

Yeah, I'm a human I don't have a lust of blood thank god! But I have a lust on food.

Harry looked so peaceful when he was asleep. He didn't look like a vampire at all!

And GOSH! His body is looking good! A big love from me yeah!

Oh. My. Gosh. I just slept with a vampire. How weird is that? Is that even possible? Well...I guess so since I slept with a vampire.

And I'm not hurt or something. I'm perfectly fine.

"Slept well honey?" I heard Harry spoke. Oh I must have waked him up. Sorry, Harry...

"Did we sleep at all last night?"  I asked him with my sleepy voice.

I am always tired when I wake up but I can't sleep when I'm first up. Don't know why and I don't actually care.

I really don't think we slept at all! We just was wild as cats how never sleep at the night when they do 'it'.

With cats I mean like a lion or a panther. That kind of cats.

Harry laughed. I did the same. "I don't really know if we did!" He said. We laughed even harder.

He lent over to me and kissed me. I kissed him back.

Then Harry closed his eyes again and went back to sleep. I couldn't sleep. I was already awake.

I tried not to make a sound so I wouldn't wake him up again.

Life has really changed. I haven't though about my dad at all in the time I'll been here.

Of course I have though of him a little but not that much, you know.

I love him and always will but my life and mind have changed.

I love Harry now and I'm gonna tell him that I love him when the time is right. That is....soon.

My dad think i'm dead so maybe that is the best way...I don't know.

I wonder how he is doing. How he handle me as dead. He must be crushed. Poor daddy boy.

Ha! Yes I did call my dad, 'daddy boy' and he called me 'datter girl'. It was just our thing.

I miss him. A lot. Maybe I can meet him one day. If I ask very nice maybe....or...

Just please let me see him. I really miss him and...and Beverly hills? Where I'm I actually?

"Harry." I said waking him up.

"Uhh...Wh-what?" He said with a sleepy voice.

"Where am I?" I asked him. He looked scared and nervous.

Why would he be like that? I did just ask where I was.

"Umm.. You sure you want to know?" He asked me. I nodded and smiled.

He was about to say something but Liam came in and interrupted.

"Oh! Sorry did I interrupt something? Or were you guys done hopping around wild like cats?"

Oh. My. Godness! He knew! Did he see us coming in last night? Did they see us?

Harry and I blushed. Gooosh!

Either me or Harry looked around when we came back in the house but it was so late so I though that they were asleep.

"Errm... We are done with that, Liam. But Clarissa just asked me where we was. You wanna tell her?"

Harry asked Liam.

Why would Liam tell me? Why can't Harry? Gosh...So hard to tell me a name of a city....

"Oh..Emm.. We're in...England, London.?" He said as he asked.

Are we in freaking LONDON?!?! That's like miles away from home!

"How the hell did you get me here?!?!?" I asked pissed off!

"We...We took a flight from Beverly to London. Sorry! But we live here and like I said...we couldn't let you and Roxy go around telling the world that we are vampires! That would be crazy" Liam said to me nervous.

Hell yeah he should be nervous! Now I'm pissed off and they DON'T want to see like that!

"Yeah? And kidnap me wasn't crazy, huh? It was wrong and you know it!" I yelled at him.

"Honey, don...."

"Don't 'honey' me!!!" I yelled at Harry. I was mad at him too! He did this to me too.

I love Harry but I still don't think that this was right! Kidnap someone is never the right thing to do and they knew it but they still did it.

I know if they didn't kidnap me I wouldn't feel like this for Harry but if I wasn't kidnapped I would be with my dad and my family and live a normal life with my family. And not feel like a misfoster.

I'm the only normal human in this house. You don't think I feel different? 

I feel like a freak that don't belong in this house.

The boys and girls ran in the room when they heard us fight. Yes, I did fight with a vampire and I freaking don't care about it!

"I'm in FREAKING LONDON? How the hell did you get me here?" I yelled at all of the boys. I asked that question before but I was so mad and shocked that I forgot.

Roxy looked shocked too. Yeah...Right she didn't knew either.

"We're in London? But how?" Roxy asked Niall. They were holding hands and she took the hand from Niall's.

"Well...You both were knocked out so we brought you guys here....in London." Niall said.

"You brought me to London and you didn't tell me? Why?" Roxy asked Niall again depressed.

Oh no now they are fighting.

"Liam said that I couldn't tell you! I'm sorry Roxy I couldn't tell you! I promised Liam" Niall said. Roxy forgave him and gave him a hug and looked at Liam pissed.

I am pissed as well. I am more pissed off now I know Liam tould the boys to shut up about that we were in freaking Europa, England, LONDON!

"Why the freak did you tell them to shut up about this?!! You knew I would find out one time in the past! So why even try to keep it away from me?" I yelled at Liam.

Louis and Zayn just watched us fight. They are so girl.y..

"Because I waited for a good time to tell you and this was not the right one I can tell" Liam said.

"It is never a good time to tell me that you moved me to freaking Europa, England, LONDON!!" I yelled at Liam again.

"Please just calm down, sweetie" Harry said trying to hug me but I pushed him away and walked out off the room as I pushed Liam in the shoulder with my shoulder.

God! I am so mad right now! I don't want to live in London at all!

I walked in to the bathroom. I sat down at the floor.

I can't believe I'm in London. I always wanted to be in London to see London Eye, London Bridge, Big Ben.

Oh I always wanted to see Big Ben but my life was in Beverly Hills and I am gonna make sure that Beverly Hills is going to be my place to live!

I just have to find a way out off here...

It is a window in here, maybe I can go trough there.

It was small but I can always take a chance.

I took a chance and stood up.

"Here I go" I said going trough the window. I'm actually gonna do this! I'm actually gonna be free from this Vampire slash Werewolf house.

I'm out.

I'm free!

Oh. My. God

---------------%----------------%-------------%-----

OH MY GOOOSH!!! 275 readers?? Can we make it to 300???

Thank you sooo mush for following me, voted and reading my story!!

Love ya sooo much!!! Oh I'm shocked!

Hope you liked the story!

1. Oh my gooosh! Clarissa is escaping!! What about Harry?

2. What will he think?

3. What will happen with Clarissa? Will she make it?

LOVEEE YAAA!! Next chapther is coming soon!! Promise!!! <3

LOTS OF LUUVE!! <3

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

303K 6.6K 25
Hi... my name's Ana. Uh... Let's get right into it. I'm from a larger than usual town in England. I, personally, was just minding my own business, an...
5.3K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...
40K 1.2K 43
This is my story... I'm Kira and I'm 17 years old. I am just a girl from the US who moved to England in search for adventure, little did I know I wou...
1.9K 308 25
"Well, I never thought pushing some random people off the road would turn out to be one direction.", Miley stated. We finished the song staring into...