Manan ~ All I Need is You

By _its_unicorn_

Hey Peepz, its Akanksha here. I was always a silent reader of Manan fan fictions and for the first time I tho... More

Prologue
Character Sketch
Clarification regarding C.S.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Important
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Instagram Played the Cupid
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
❤️ GRATITUDE ❤️

Description

2.4K 48 2
By _its_unicorn_

Hi guys, its Akanksha here.
A huge MANAN (PANI) fan. Its is my first ever book. I was always a silent reader of MANAN fan fictions and for the first time I am penning down my thoughts. Do give this book a chance I can assure you guyz you will not regret.

This book and its plot is totally my imagination. If any scenes, dialogues or words came similar to any story then it will be a mere coincidence. All rights are reserved to me.

So coming to the book, its the journey of our own MANAN from Bestfriends to Soulmates. But can the journey be smooth? No, it can never be. Roles are reversed so are the relations. So lets start the journey of friendship, betrayal, hurt, anger, arrogance, romance, evilness and most importantly LOVE with lots of twists and turns.

_______________

The Prologue is up guyz go and check.

Xoxo
_its_unicorn_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 3.4K 23
Their love story began like any other. The good girl and the bad boy hated each other at first and then slowly fell in love. But everything came to a...
5.2K 737 11
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that had the intensity of burning me to ashes." "He's the one to break me but I can't help falling for...
377K 21.4K 34
Being the grandson of Ashish Malhotra, who vowed his best friend, Ram Murthy, the promise of marrying off their children. Both friends, being blessed...
81.1K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...