Family of secrets (Fem!PercyX...

By Stories_of_my_lifes

What if Percy was a girl and the biological niece of Bruce Wayne? What if the whole story was a bit different... More

The night that changed it all
Moving in
New family
Year two of being an Half-blood
A beach day
Birthday and a gala
An unusual december
Year three and a beach talk
Family talks, goodbyes and reunions
Tears and despair
Family Reunion
Percy hits a few people
Babysitting teenagers
What others don't know
The best Galas end with a kidnapping
A fun Kidnapping
Every one needs to rest sometimes
Combing the dessert
coming home
School is hell
Death anniversary
The red's
Get to know the team better
Injustice League or freak club
The red's
Terrible teacher
Alien invasion
Alone
The discussion
A Christmas to remember
Revealed secrets to new year
Another dimension? Why not?
Time traveling maniacs? Sure
Great, now there are two of them
What are the differences?
Now the future? Should have expected it
New insights
Check-up's and Galas
The first time at the Leagues base
The princess of Atlantis is to be feared whenever she puts heels on
Things can get better
Peers can be assholes and teachers won't give up.
Time for the hospital
The new Oracle
A new member joins the family
The beginning of a new life
The show
Relationship?
Team, meet Oracle
The secret gets revealed
Getting sick is the worst thing ever, even for gods
The new half-blood
A brother says goodbye
The end isn't always a bad thing

A Demi-Party

2.4K 86 59
By Stories_of_my_lifes

This chapter is presented to you by me celebrating to finally having finished all my exams!
(Sorry, but please read the note at the end of the chapter. It's important for the future of this story)

Percy sat comfortably in her room and surfed a bit on her laptop, as am Iris Message appeared in front of her. "Hey Percy. I will throw a Party at my house, and you will come." Said Piper.

The way she talked sounded like Percy already agreed to it an eternity ago. "Why should I?" Poseidon's daughter asked. "Because you owe me a favour." The ravenette rolled her eyes.

Her voice was dripping of sarcasm as she answered. "Of course, does the Party have a motto? And is it just a little party with some friends or a big party with half Malibu in your house?" Piper catches on, but kept looking serious.

"I don't know yet, but what I know is, you have to wear a dress and some demigods will come. Be at my place on Friday at five."

She couldn't find an excuse for herself not to go since Piper knew about her powers. "Okay, fine I will be there. But I will have to stay overnight. See you then." Percy answered annoyed and hung up.

She pulled on her hair and walked downstairs to inform her family who surprisingly sat together in the living room. "Hey dad, I need the Jet on Friday." "Why?" Bruce asked his daughter who already planned an excuse that wasn't too far off the truth. "Because a friend of mine throws a party and I owe her a favour. She decided the favour I owe her is to come to the party."

Jason curiously asked her the question she wasn't exactly sure of how to answer. "Why do you owe her a favour?" An idea got into her head. Surprisingly it wasn't stupid but pretty good. Well, good enough to fool the two world greatest detectives and a detective in training. "I kind of accidentally destroyed her phone once. So, our closes friends decided I owed them each a favour. Can I please go?"

The boys didn't like the sound of it, their sister going alone on a party on the other end of the country. Even though they could use the Zeta-tubes at any time to get there in seconds.

"Will there be boys? Alcohol? How old are they? Who is it? Anything else I need to know?" The overprotective-dad side of Bruce showed up. Also fondly called 'daddy-Bats' by the three batkids and Wally.

Percy answered at once. "There will be some boys, but many of them are from camp and like my brothers. I don't know if there will be alcohol, but I won't drink anything. I think most of them will be between fifteen and seventeen. The friend who asked me is Piper McLean, I know her from my summer-camp, and I don't think there is anything else important besides the fact that I will sleep over at her place after the party."

All four of them relaxed slightly to hear who it was, Bruce knew Tristan McLean from some parties and galas he was at and met Piper a few times briefly too. She seemed like a nice girl although her recent record of stealing things didn't seem so reassuring. "I will let you go, but you will need to take a bodyguard with you. I will arrange somebody." Bruce answered and the girl groaned but agreed.

As Friday arrived Percy stood in front of the Jet together with her family. "You will call me as soon as you land and at the airport will a limousine wait to drive you to the house. You are back by Sunday at six the latest." Bruce told her.

Percy rolled her eyes. "Yes, I know dad, and you said you arranged a bodyguard?" She asked her dad. "You will see, he waits in the jet. But I thinkyou must go now, or you are late." He answered and she hugged her family one last time before stepping in the jet.

The doors closed and Percy looked aroundfor the mentioned guard. She was very surprised as she saw who else sat in the Jet beside. "Hello princess. do you have a good day?" Kaldur asked her. "Kal? What are you doing here?" Percy asked.

"My king wanted me to be your guard for something that has to do with both sides of your life the one because I know about the godly world? I don't exactly understand what he meant by that but that way, you don't have to hide. And I already know about the risks of being a bodyguard, more than the rest of the team." He answered and she shook her head amused. "However, but I have to go to the bath to change my outfit. Make yourself comfortable." Percy told him and walked through the door.

As she left the bathroom she wore a black dress with many shades of green, black gloves, something black around her neck, and black converse that look like heels. Her make-up was black and green, hair was put high and had a turquoise-green front and was black in the back, in her black hair were green-, leave formed crystals.

Percy looked at herself on last time in the mirror and walked out. Kaldur looked up as he heard footsteps behind him and saw Percy. His eyes grew wide, and he was happy that his skin was dark, otherwise the girl in front of him would have seen his slight blush.

"You look amazing princess. But I would propose, you sit down we will land in about ten minutes." It surprised her, that she took so long in the bath. All the preparations for galas must influence her. She noticed it lately.

Whenever she got ready for anything, even school, she subconsciously thinks she needs to make it good, so people won't talk about her family negatively. It may also have something to do with the fact that she was laughed at by some other girls ather school quite often because she looked wild.

Since most people didn't knowshe was a Wayne by birth and thought she would just have been adopted by Bruce as she was four, many teens were jealous of her. She smiled at her friend. "Thanks,Kal, but remember, just call me Percy? At least while we are at the party."

He nodded and they at in comfortable silence for the rest of the way. As they arrived, Kaldur led Percy to the limousine, and she told them the address. At four forty-five, Percy stood in front of the doors to Piper's house.

She knocked and a voice was heard. "I'm coming!" As a blonde boy opened the door. "Hey Sparky. Long-time not seen." Percy told the confused blonde."Who are- PERCY?!?" She chuckled. "Yes. That's me." He crushed her in a hug.

"Why didn't you call more often? Where have you been? Who is this?" Percy hit Jason on his back. "First of all, let me go. I can't breathe." He let her goand pulled her inside. "Guys! Percy is here!" The blonde yelled and at once pulled her to the living room. "Hey-" Piper started but stopped herself as she saw Percy. "Percy?"

Poseidon's daughter noticed the strange looks she got from everyone at the sight of her outfit. "Hey guys." She greeted her friends who looked at her confused.

The only exceptions were Clarisse, Katie, and the Stoll's because they knew about Percy's family. "Percy, isn't this the new dress from this really exclusive designer?" Lacy asked her. She should have expected a child of Aphrodite to be here and ask her that. "Honestly, I don't know. A friend of mine gave it to me some time ago." The girl in question answered. "Percy,where have you been?" Hazel asked after she hugged her cousin tightly.

"With my mortal Family. Sorry I didn't tell you, but I had to keep this family side from my family, and I had many things to take care of. For example, training for the Olympics, and rehearsals." Frank interrupted her. "Olympics? Rehearseal? What?"

None of them knew what was going on with Percy once she left camp for the school year until she came back the next summer or occasionally weekends or other holidays. Percy chuckled. "At one swimming competition, a scout came to me and asked me for the Olympics. I had to practice for a show a while ago, where I had to play piano and sing a song. Well, the rest of the time I spend with my family and friends." She informed them to which they just looked weirder at her.

Piper smirked as she had an idea. "Percy, who is this boy?" The ravenette rolled her eyes. "Right. Sorry, guys, this is Kaldur. Orin wanted him to accompany me because since my kidnapping he fears I am not safe alone."

Will asked. "Who is Orin?" Percy rolled her eyes. She thought they would have connected the dots by now. Apparently not. "My brother. Before you say anything. He is my brother on my godly family side. Now can we stop this interrogation and start with the Party?"

Poseidon's daughter got cheers in response, as they began to play loud music, dance, and play games. After a while they played Truth or dare.

It was Connor's turn. "Percy, Truth or Dare?" She shook her head at his poor attempt to get her to choose dare. "Truth. I am not an Idiot." He rolled his eyes. "Tell us something about you, nobody knew about until now." Percy groaned. "Something nobody knew about me. Hmm... Oh I know, I am befriended with so called 'criminals'."

That was true, after her kidnaping by Harley and the Joker in August, the girl got kidnaped by Poison Ivy in hope to get the city to keep their parks clean.

Sometimes during that hostage-situation Harley and Catwoman came, wanting to spent time with Ivy and didn't know what was going on.

As Harley saw Percy the clown got excited and immediately began to chatter with the girl for a few minutes before Catwoman finally asked the question both had in their heads.

After Ivy explained everything, the four started a few conversations and a ranting session about the Heroes' worst costumes.

Afterwards it just became a normal occurrence that the three women sometimes took Percy and brought her to one of their homes where they chatted for hours before Batman came and ruined their fun, or Percy had to go.

While Percy thought she should visit Harley, Ivy and Selina again soon, the Demigods were a bit nervous.

There was so much they didn'tknow about their leader.

After another few rounds, Travis was to ask somebody and chose Percy. She chose Truth again. Nobody in their right mind would choose dare when one of the Stoll brothers were the one to decide the dare. The last time it ended with all the players in the infirmary. "How many languages do you speak fluent and what do you learn?" The young girl groaned again.

"I can speak 21 languages and still learn a few more. The languages I speak are Ancient Greek, Latin, Atlantean, English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, ancient Egypt, modern Egypt and Greek, Romanian, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, Russian, Indian, Swedish, Turkish and Croatian. I think that's about it."

They just stared at her. "How can you learn that may languages, but still be such a Seaweed-brain? I mean seriously. You are smart enough to learn this many languages but are so dumb sometimes. I mean most of your plans nearly got us killed." Nico exclaimed.

Percy just rolled her eyes.

Her plans only nearly get them killed most of the times, because the others don't understand what exactly she meant. Besides, it always worked out in the end, so no need to be dramatic. "If I may say something." Kaldur said, startling everyone because they honestly forgot about him, he just sat in a corner all the time.

"Percy can make verry good plans and be verry smart. At least in Atlantis when it goes about defending strategies and politics. I think she may play dumb to let her enemies underestimate her." The demigods were taken aback, they never thought about it.

"You are right, she even came up with the plans for the wars... OMG's Percy IS smart." Thalia exclaimed mocking a surprised expression. "Love you too Thals." Percy said jokingly.

As Percy had a little banter with most of her friends about her being smart, Nico and Jason stood up and grabbed Kaldur, Thalia followed them.

They pulled the boy in the hall and pinned him against the wall holding their swords against his throat. He didn't even attempt to use his water-bearers since it was obviously, they won't kill him immediately. "If you ever hurt our little cousin, we will personally make your life a living hell. Don't underestimate us." Thalia growled. The two other boys also told him a few treats.

"I promise. The last thing I would want to do is to hurt the Princess. Believe me, I know, if I hurt her, she will let her wrath out at me, and this can be quite painful. once I had to help my king to get her in a dress for a gala and after the gala, we both ended with heels implanted in our bodies. I know what she is capable of."

This satisfied the cousins, but they still had a treat for him. "And if you break her heart, we will help her to hunt you down and to kill you as painful as possible." They said in perfect sync, creeping Kaldur out.

"What do you mean 'breaking her heart'?" Jason rolled his eyes and answered. "It's obvious, you like her more than just as a friend. if you ever built up the courage to ask her out and she accepts, don't break her heart through a dumb move."

Kaldur's face heated up extremely so that the three could see a blush even though his skin is relatively dark and makes it normally pretty hard to notice.

A silent sigh escaped his lips as he looked down.

"Is it really that obvious?" Thalia laughed at his expression, the boys did too while Jason reassured him. "Yes, but don't worry. Percy can't tell when somebody has a crush on her. I mean over three quarter of camp has had a crush on her at some point. Girls and boys alike, but nobody is crazy enough to ask her out. The only person everyone thought would ask her out, was Andrew, but he died during the war." The last sentence was spoken in a sad and low tone.

Much to their surprise Kaldur's face morphed into confusion as he thought about something Jason said. "Well, he asked her as they were down, to keep her mind from an event that happened down there." "Really?" They asked surprised.

Percy never told anyone anything about what happened in the pit.

But it seemed like she trusted Kaldur with this informations.

If because he didn't know Andrew personally, or just because they were that close, they didn't know. But one thing was clear, Percy trusted Kaldur with everything.

Wanting to break out of the silence, the Atlantean answered in a calm tone."Yes, as she came back to the palace, the princess told me everything that happened to her to help me prevent some trigger for panic attacks. And she also told me she told Andrew; she would only love him as a brother." Nico and Jason weren't able to say anything in confusion.

"Wow. Honestly, I thought she would have had a crush on Andy." Thalia said.

After a few more minutes, they let the terrified Atlantean go and all four walked back to the living room to see Percy fighting against all the demigods and wining.

The four simply smiled, happy to see Percy being her happy self once again.

•••••🌌•••••🌌•••••🌌•••••🌌•••••🌌•••••🌌•••••🌌•••••

So, I know most of us hate Authors notes, but I think I should inform you beforehand...

I still have prepared about five chapters for this story, but after that I'll end this book and will publish a continuation after I edited this one and prepared chapter for the next.

But I won't stop update in total after I finished this book. I'm working on another female Percy and DC crossover and will start publishing it after Family of secrets is ended.

If you have ideas or wishes for what should happen to Percy or others, leave a comment and I will look if it works with my basic idea for the next book.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 435 26
(Idk....Chuuya switch,Dazai switch....ik,i am crazy...i don't know If i write well...fluff,angst and idk more)
170K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
18.3K 333 8
Persephone Amphitrite Jackson Prince, or as she likes to be called Percy, as much as people like to believe is anything but normal. She destined to e...
673K 24.5K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...