Beastars: The Beast and Louis

By volleyball_Love_002

(NO STEALING, ADAPTING OR WRITING THAT HAS THE PLOT OR MY CHARACTERS!) Diesel is a ' vicious' Doberman, at le... More

Character information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
I'M SO EXCITED πŸ˜†
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter: 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Birthday Special πŸ’•
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Not a chapter, just wanna say stuff ✨
Chapter 58
Sorry another non chapter: just wanna talk
Chapter 59
Life update!
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Hey all
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
100K READERS???
Im back!
Chapter 65
Chapter 66

Chapter 12

2.8K 91 3
By volleyball_Love_002

Legoshi's POV:

Practice was coming to an end and I was done cleaning the spotlights, Kai helping me. I realised how dirty they were when Diesel was doing his performance. He was amazing! I hope he gets the part.

His sister said that he is feeling ill and went beck to his dorm. I decided that I would check on him just in case. I excused myself early, Louis giving me death glares, so I could check on him.

I walked along the corridor to the same building I was staying in. I got the tip-off from Sheila about where he was staying.

I climbed the stairs to the floor Diesel was staying. After finding the right door, I knocked.

The door opened after a few minutes. Diesel appeared shirtless.

"Hey Legoshi." He spoke in his deep voice. Leaning against the door frame.

I tried to avert my eyes so I want looking at his bare chest and abs. Blushing slightly. Pink tinted my cream fur.

"H..hey." I stuttered.

"Whatcha doing here?" He asked.

"I... well... I heard you were feeling ill. I wanted to check on you... you know just in case you were really ill or needed something." I spoke. I was stuttering a lot.

"Is that so? I'm fine, nothing to worry about. It's probably just a cold. I'm feeling better already." He said changing his mood slightly. "Hey, come in, we could hang out for a bit you you'd like?"

My tail wagged behind me. But why?

"Yeah... I'd like that." I spoke before Diesel moved aside to let me in, closing the door behind him. I sat down in an armchair next to the window.

"So... who are your roommates?" I asked sniffing the air. It was a mix of lavender, wet dog and mens body spray.

"I have a golden retriever, Bernese and a collie." He replied to me going to the mini fridge and grabbing two sodas. He threw one across the room to me. I caught it and thanked him.

Opening it, I took a sip of the orange flavoured liquid, it bubbling in my mouth before swallowing.

Diesel copied my actions and placed his can on the coffee table. Making sure to have a coaster too.

"So Legoshi. Why don't we play a game." He said taking a seat in the armchair opposite mine.

"A...a game?" I questioned his expression. He now has a smirk sneered on his face.

"Yeah. A game."

"What game should we play?" I asked him.

"How about truth or dare." He replied with a cheeky grin.

"Okay... you go first." I said placing my can down on the coffee table as well, on a coaster to make sure I didn't mark the table.

"Okay Legoshi... Truth or dare?" He asked me.

"Truth." I replied.

"Not to hard, what year are you in?"

"Second year. Diesel, truth or dare?" I asked the Doberman.

"Hmmm... truth." He replied.

"What do you do for a hobby?" I asked

"I used to do fencing but I don't have time for that anymore. I guess I play the guitar now. Yeah that's my hobby." He said smiling. "Your turn. Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I spoke with a moments consideration.

"Okay, I dare you to show me your worst scar and tell me the story of how you got it." He said smiling. 

I stood up and turned around. I pulled my top over my head so he could see mg back. The five claw marks from Bill the bengal tiger.

"That looks like it was a deep wound. Now for the fun part. How did you get it?"

"Bill. The one you had a verbal fight with today. He did this to me. We were in the middle of a performance at the time. Louis was injured with a broken ankle, although he acted as if he was fine. No one knew he was hurt really bad. Bill was drinking herbivore blood to pep himself up for his big performance as he was filling in for Louis, as the main roll. I confronted him before the show began but I felt to angry and attacked him when I had to fill in for Bill when he was promoted. We fought it out in front of everyone in audience. He got me into a position where his back was facing the crowd and I was in a tight embrace over his shoulder. He ripped open my flesh right there and then. Louis told everyone afterwards that it was planned all along. We had to pretend that it was too. Bill isn't a bad person, he can just loose himself." I explained.

"Herbivore blood? What type?" He asked me.

"Dwarf rabbit." I said back remembering the smell. Diesel growled at this.

"Pep himself up? You know that sipping blood of a herbivore does nothing. It's only when you actually have the animal in front of you, then and only then will it make your adrenaline course around your body.  He was drinking herbivore blood because he liked the taste, which is increasing the possibility that he could devour someone. Losing all control of himself to his primal instincts." He spoke with a saddened tone.

"Do you think he could be Tem's... never mind. The carnivore that did it was never caught. There is no evidence to show it was Bill or anyone. Though it must have been someone..." I trailed off rambling to myself.

"What's this? Why don't you tell me everything about this Tem fella." He said sitting forward in his chair.

Louis's POV:

That wolf left early. With the show in a few half terms time we can't be cutting corners. Our performance has to be perfection.

I headed back to my office. A thought replaying on my mind. If everyone here has a story that's so traumatic to be scouted then... what's Diesel and Heidi's story?

I know all the animal's stories except for Legoshi, Diesel and Heidi. I must ask him but not alone. I don't want the accident to happen again.

What even was that? He went no where near my flesh with his fangs he only grazed the skin, bruising it slightly, when he bit down a bit. But he seemed to be untangling my fur. I had that knot in my fur for weeks.

He had no intention of devouring me... but what was that? Maybe I should ask someone. Or Doogle it? Yeah, that's what I'll do!

I pulled out my phone and went to the search engine. I typed in 'animals licking each other'. Pressing the enter button I was taken to a page of links.

I clicked on the first one that appeared. It was an article from a doctor of psychology. I read the text scanning for any relevant words.

'"What does it mean when animals lick each other?"

Well this sort of behaviour doesn't occur in every spices or animal classes. So what animals do, do it? Well I have studied this for 7 of my years here at the lab. I have uncovered in my research that this particular behaviour only occurs in cats, wild cats, wild dogs and dogs.

Felines are less likely to have this behaviour although still can. For Canines it is common.

So what exactly does it mean? Well after a study on many dogs and cats, roughly half of them told me that they did it out of affection. It is a sign of love towards someone love romantically. That could be a crush, lover an towards a husband or wife.

The other half told me that they had no idea why they did it. They said it was like they lost all control of their instincts and took over them. Scientists and psychologists have no idea why they lost all control and have yet to tell them what happened to them exactly.'

I looked up from my phone. A person that love romantically? No that can't be it! Can't it? No way... he was with Jude earlier and was not pushing her away.

My fists clenched and a wave of anger stuck me. Why am I getting angry at the thought of June and Diesel? What if they are going to be an item? That thought made me angrier.

A knock came at the door. Kai the mongoose opened it and came in.

"Don't enter until I say so!" I snarled at him.

"Fine." He huffed. "All I wanted was to as you a question but if your gonna be like that, I'll leave." He spoke and walked over to the door. He grabbed the handle before pausing. "What's up with you today? Your acting strange. And not a good strange."

"What are you talking about. I'm not acting any different than any other day!" I snapped at him.

"Jeez! Okay! Okay! Don't get your antlers in a twist. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed, shish!" He said before opening the door and leaving.

Was I really acting different due to that mutt?

________________***_______________

Hello Lovlies!

Here is the next chapter! Gosh you don't know what's in store for you! Hehe 😝

If you want to ask me any questions, I will happily answer them in the next chapter! I'll do a questions and answers in my author's note at the bottom!                                                                 —>

Thank you all for your support! And I didn't expect this many reads! Thank you! thank you!thank you!!!!!

See you next chapter! 💖

Xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 746 45
γ€ŠDiscontinued》 Legoshi, a slender grey wolf, has fancied a famous and charismatic red deer for as long as he could remember despite the latter never...
61.7K 2K 13
She feels so small in my arms, I could still feel her struggling. Her smell is so intoxicating, I had to fight myself from biting into her neck. I wa...
33K 623 41
(Book 1) In the world of Beastars, humans are considered a rarity. Mostly due to them isolating in large groups away from animal society. Legends, my...
46.7K 651 15
Remember when beastars was simple? When it didn't turn into a shonen-ninja-mafia-esque thing? If you enjoyed that simplicity then you'll propably lik...