Destiny By Accident ( English...

By SonRheiNa28

The story of a policeman named Hyun Bin meets a doctor named Son Ye Jin at the hospital because Hyun Bin is h... More

ACCIDENT PART ONE
FIRST IMPRESSION
ROOM 22
ACCIDENT PART 2
THE PAST
MY PATIENT?
OTTOKE(??)
HAPPEN
Officially(?)
APPARTEMENT
MINE
A HALF OF ME, IS YOU
APPROVAL
EOMMA, APPA
Proposal
Eun Ha and Jeju
PREPARE
JEJU PART 1
JEJU PART 2
OUR FAMILY IN JEJU
EUN HA WITH ALL HER MEMORIES
HONEYMOON IS OVER
Back To Work
New Member
Boy or Girl?
New Home
Little Baby Boy
Special Chapter : Yejin's Birthday
Ahjussi
Incident
Special Chapter Hyun Bin's Birthday
Jee Yeon Is Turning One
Mood Swing
Happy Family ( END)

D- DAY

289 25 4
By SonRheiNa28

One week before their wedding, Yejin's parents were already in Seoul. They purposely made sure that Yejin and Hyun Bin's wedding preparations were completely completed. These weeks parents also often hold family gatherings and are starting to get busy with all the preparations. But not with Yejin, she is still busy with her work so she is often absent when she has a meeting with family. Fortunately, their parents understood and chose not to make a fuss about it. Hyun Bin is the one who spends more time because according to him, his work can still be handled by someone else.

"Binssi, how about your honeymoon plans with Yejin?" Mr. Kim started a conversation in the middle of lunch between the two of them and Hyun Bin.

"We're going to Jeju Appa, Yejin wants a honeymoon there because---because Yejin can't be on leave for too long and—and she also wants to invite Eun Ha" Hyun Bin said with an extended tone.

"So Eun Ha will also come with you on your honeymoon? Is that what that means?" Now Yejin's mother also asked.

Hyun Bin nodded. "But we're going to Jeju first, Eomma, we'll spend 5 days on our honeymoon together and after that—the next 5 days we'll spend the three of us with Eun Ha," Hyun Bin explained.

Yejin's father and Hyun Bin's father just nodded.

"Hmmm, looks like we should go on their honeymoon!" Hyun Bin's mother spoke. Suddenly they all looked at each other and rolled their eyes.
"It means?" The words are compact. Meanwhile, Hyun Bin just stared at his mother's words.

"Don't get me wrong, this is what it means.. let them spend their 5 days on their honeymoon together and—5 days after that we follow there to accompany Eun Ha, you know what I mean right?" Hyun Bin's mother explained and looked at the Yejin's parent as well as her son with a slight wink.

"Aah..i see, of course..it seems like it should be , so that we immediately have a grandchildren, right?" Yejin's mother understood and responded to what the MrsKim meant.

Mr. Son and Mr. Kim just laughed and looked at Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin just smiled and blushed at the sight of them.

Of course, Hyun Bin's mother really wanted Yejin and Hyun Bin to focus on their honeymoon, so Mrs. Kim took the initiative so that they could accompany Eun Ha so as not to "disturb" Yejin and Hyun Bin's honeymoon too much. At least every night Eun Ha won't interfere with the "activities" that Yejin and Hyun Bin are going to do.

"Binssi, Fighting!" Yejin's mother teases her future son-in-law. Hyun Bin blushed even more and his face turned a little red.

**

The night after Yejin's surgery, she stopped at Hyun Bin's Apartment to pick up Eun Ha but it turned out that Eun Ha had already been picked up by Yejin's parents and was already at Yejin's apartment.

"Bin, why didn't you tell me that Eun Ha was picked up?"

"On purpose, you know I really miss you dear! Towards our wedding day you are actually very busy" Hyun Bin hugged Yejin with a bit of a sulk.

"Sorry dear, there are a lot of interns at the hospital so I have to give them a little guidance. I---"

Before she could continue her speech, Hyun Bin landed his lips on Yejin's. Hyun Bin really misses Yejin, it seems they haven't spent time together in a long time. Hyun Bin deepened the kiss so that Yejin's body wobbled. Hyun Bin held Yejin's body and immediately took her to the sofa while still deepening the kiss. Yejin also really misses Hyun Bin, but it doesn't seem like the time is right.

Yejin let go of the kiss to take a breath "Bin!". Hyun Bin glared at Yejin's eyes "can you stay tonight? I really miss you dear" Hyun Bin pleaded. Yejin was still silent and didn't give any answer.

Yejin shook her head. "No way Bin, my parents are at home, how can I not go back to the apartment?" Yejin said explaining.

Hyun Bin sighed while looking at the clock in his apartment. "Okay, but—at least give me 2 hours to hug you like this" Hyun Bin was still trying to tease Yejin. Yejin can only nod and agree, because Yejin really misses Hyun Bin too.

Yejin looked at Hyun Bin "Just a hug? Are you sure?" Now Yejin is teasing Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin quickly shook his head "Of course not!" . Hyun Bin pressed his lips to Yejin's again as he carried her into the room. "I miss you dear" !

22.00

Yejin picked up her clothes that were thrown in the wrong direction by Hyun Bin, Yejin would soon go home and return to her apartment.

"Honey, I'll take you" Hyun Bin said coming out of the bathroom.

Yejin nodded while tidying her clothes.

Arriving at the apartment, Yejin and Hyun Bin were greeted by Mr. Son.

"Yejina, Binssi.. why come home so late?" Mr Son asked.

"Sorry Appa, I'm working late. There are a lot of interns at the hospital today, so I'm taking care of them" Yejin explained.

Hyun Bin smiled and said goodbye. "Appa I say goodbye first, have a good rest"

Mr. Son nodded knowing that Hyun Bin only picked up and delivered her daughter.

"Appa, where's Eomma?"

"Eomma sleeps in Eun Ha's room, because Eun Ha asked her to tell a story"

"Appa won't sleep?"

"Of course, Appa will sleep because you have arrived at the apartment" he said as he walked towards the room.

Yejin also immediately went to her room and wanted to take a shower. Her body was very sweaty after doing "exercise" with Hyun Bin earlier. After bathing Yejin headed for Eun Ha's room. Yejin saw her mother sleeping while hugging Eun Ha. Yejin couldn't to wake her mother and let her sleep with Eun Ha.

##

In the morning when Yejin and her parents and Eun Ha had breakfast, Hyun Bin arrived at the apartment to pick up Yejin and Eun Ha. Hyun Bin deliberately came early because Yejin's parents invited him to breakfast together.

"Binssi.. sorry to bother you, you have to go back and forth to pick up and drop off Yejin" said Mrs. Son

"It doesn't matter Eomma, it's my decision. I'm actually happy because if Yejin with me she will be safe," Hyun Bin replied while eating his breakfast.

"It seems that Yejin did not choose the wrong husband," Mr. Son added.

Yejin and Eun Ha came out of the room and immediately joined for breakfast.

"Appa Bin" Eun Ha shouted and immediately approached Hyun Bin and hugged him. Hyun Bin embraced Eun Ha and kissed her cheek.

Mrs. Son smiled "Aigoo Binssi, I'm sure you will be a good father to your children in the future"

Mrs. Son's words were able to make Hyun Bin's face lit up, it seemed that Hyun Bin really couldn't wait to have a child from Yejin.

Yejin who heard that also smiled at Hyun Bin. "Of course Eomma, all this time he really loves Eun Ha"

Approaching the Wedding Day, Yejin took a little time. She asked permission not to take too full of practice hours and temporarily Yejin began to clear her operating schedule for the next 10 days.

2 days before her wedding with Hyun Bin, Yejin only took 5 hours of practice in a day. Starting today they will move to Hyun Bin's villa to make it easier for them to take care of and prepare everything. Yejin and Hyun Bin only invited about 200 invited guests, and that includes family and friends of Yejin and Hyun Bin as well as friends of their parents.

"Bin, the problem in Jeju, have you booked our tickets and lodging?"

Hyun Bin nodded "Of course dear, we will leave at night after our wedding and—for lodging, I've rented a villa"

Yejin looked at Hyun Bin. "Villa? It's just the two of us Bin, umm.. I mean it's just the three of us, I think we can just stay in a hotel why should we rent a villa?"

Hyun Bin smiled "I have a surprise for you honey".

Yejin looked back at Hyun Bin. She looks really curious. What surprise will Hyun Bin give? "What surprise, Bin? Don't make me curious!" Yejin said annoyed.

"Just wait dear, you will definitely be happy" Yejin glared at Hyun Bin and slightly pursed her lips. But it's useless, Hyun Bin definitely won't tell her.

Wedding day

This morning everyone was busy with their respective preparations. Yejin had been panicking since morning because she was so nervous about getting married, Hyun Bin was no less nervous even though Pyo Chi Su could still joke with him. The parents were also busy with the preparations. Eun Ha and Yoona have accompanied Yejin since morning in the make-up room. And Pyo Chi Su and two of Hyun Bin's other subordinates were assigned to check and make sure that all preparations were ready.

"Yoonassi, why am I so nervous..can you get me a glass of water?" Yejin tried to catch her breath, the closer the time she got the more nervous.

Yoona nodded and immediately went to get a glass of water. "Calm down Eonni, don't panic" Yoona said while giving her a glass of water.

"Eomma, am I beautiful in this dress?" Eun Ha approached Yejin and circled in front of her.

Yejin smiled "You're so beautiful honey, you really are like a princess!" Eun Ha seemed to know that Yejin was nervous and she was trying to make Yejin relax a little with her cute jokes.

"Omo! Eomma is so beautiful, isn't it Aunt Yoona?"

Yoona nodded. "very beautiful!"

2 hours passed Yejin was done with her make up, she looked very beautiful and elegant in the wedding dress she was wearing. Yejin was already getting ready and was accompanied by her father who would take her to the altar. Eun Ha and Yoona also followed behind. Hyun Bin was seen standing there, wrapped in a black suit and bow tie. Hyun Bin looked very dashing and so handsome.

When the blessing had started, Yejin and Hyun Bin were ready to stand before the priest, and the invited guests were already in their respective seats. Yejin and Hyun Bin took turns reading their marriage vows until finally the priest said that they were legally married. Hyun Bin and Yejin smiled in relief and looked at each other, now the bride and groom will kiss a sign that they really belong to each other.

"Eun Ha cover your eyes with your hands, okay?" Yoona said to Eun Ha who sat beside her. Yoona can't allow Eun Ha to see what she doesn't deserve to see.

Luckily she is an obedient child. Eun Ha nodded and immediately closed her eyes with her tiny hands "why are everyone screaming? what are Eomma and Appa doing auntie?" She said shortly after the guests cheered to see the bride and groom kissing warmly.

Yoona didn't know what to answer, Hae In who was beside her immediately hugged Eun Ha "Open your eyes sweet girl" Eun Ha opened her eyes and saw lots of balloons flying up there. Hae In purposely distracts Eun Ha so she doesn't keep asking questions.

"Uncle Hae In, I want the pink balloon, can you give it to me?" Hae In nodded, then carried Eun Ha and gave her one balloon she wanted.

Yejin and Hyun Bin have finished their kiss, and now the guests are lining up to take pictures and congratulate Yejin and Hyun Bin.

"Eun Haya!" Call Mr. Son. Eun Ha immediately ran to her grandparents. "Don't want a photo with Appa and Eomma?" Mrs Son continued. "Of course, want to do it and I really want to kiss Eomma and Appa" she said, And running over to Yejin and Hyun Bin among the guests.

Yejin who saw Eun Ha running immediately gave a code to Hyun Bin.

"Eomma, Appa!" Eun Ha immediately hugged and kissed Yejin and Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin carried Eun Ha and they took pictures in various styles. Eun Ha looks very happy to be in the middle between Yejin and Hyun Bin. After she finished taking pictures she returned to running here and there.

"Eonni..Oppa, congratulations on your marriage, I'm happy..hope you always be happy" Yoona and Hae In greeted Yejin and Hyun Bin.

Yejin smiled and hugged Yoona. "Thank you Yoonassi..Hae Inssi, sorry I've been a lot of trouble". Yoona let go of the hug while shaking her head. "No Eonni, I don't feel bothered at all, in fact I'm very happy to be able to help". Hyun Bin and Yejin smiled sincerely at Yoona and HaeIn.

After taking some pictures, now it was Pyo Chi Su's turn and Hyun Bin's men to congratulate. "Hyung..congratulations on your marriage, I'm happy too" said Pyo Chi Su hugging Hyun Bin.

"Thank you Chi Su-ssi, thank you also for being willing to bother me these few weeks". Pyo Chi Su nodded and smiled. they also immediately took pictures and ate some dishes.

Now it's the turn of their parents to give their greetings and take pictures. Everyone seems happy and happy for this marriage. The all of events were finished, not to forget after all the invited guests went home, they took pictures again with the complete small committee formation.

"Eomma, are we still going to stay here tonight?" Eun Ha approached Yejin and Hyun Bin who were eating food.

Yejin and Hyun Bin looked at each other. They haven't told Eun Ha that tonight Yejin and Hyun Bin are going to Jeju for their honeymoon. "Eun Ha still wants to stay here?" Eun Ha nodded firmly.

"Honey, Eomma forgot to tell you. Tonight Appa and Eomma will go to Jeju, because---"

"Because Appa and Eomma have work there, so for the time being starting tonight, Eun Ha with grandpa and grandma first, Okay?" Hyun Bin cut Yejin's words and explained to Eun Ha.

Eun Ha is a little gloomy hearing Hyun Bin's answer. "I can't come to Jeju?" she asked wearily.

Yejin took a deep breath. "Of course you can honey! tomorrow after Appa and Eomma finish work we will go to Jeju together, how about it?" Instantly Eun Ha's face lit up and got excited again.

"Really? Hooray!!" she shouted happily. Hyun Bin looked at Eun Ha and rubbed her cheek. "good girl!"

Eun Ha smiled sweetly and her face was very happy. Looks like she really really wants to go to Jeju.

"Eomma has a patient there? And Appa will catch criminals as far as Jeju?" She asked innocently which made Hyun Bin and Yejin couldn't help but laugh. Yejin and Hyun Bin could only nod at Eun Ha's words.

"So when will Appa and Eomma finish their work?" Eun Ha asked again as if her curiosity was very high.

"Five days dear, Eomma and Appa will work for five days..can you count it?" Eun Ha nodded while looking at her fingers and started counting them.

"It's been a long time, Huh! what if I miss Appa and Eomma?" Eun Ha seems to have a lot of questions on her mind.

"It's easy, Eun Ha can contact Appa and Eomma whenever Eun Ha wants!" Yejin answered. Eun Ha nodded again and this time seemed to be satisfied with Yejin and Hyun Bin's answer.

##

In the afternoon, Yejin and Hyun Bin were ready to leave for Jeju, their suitcases and other equipment had been prepared 2 days ago. Hyun Bin and Yejin immediately said goodbye to their parents.

"Be careful Yejina, Binssi.. I hope your work goes smoothly" said Mrs. Kim while looking at Eun Ha who was standing next to her.

"Eomma, Appa..annyeong" Eun Ha approached Yejin and Hyun Bin to kiss and hug her.

"Eun Haya—don't be naughty, you have to obey Kim's grandparents and Son's grandparents, understand?" Yejin ordered while getting into the car that Pyo Chi Su had prepared to take her to the airport. Eun Ha nodded and waved her hand. "Of course Eomma!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally..😚
Last month ,please Come so fast!
Just imagine , Binjin's wedding this month so beautiful Or more beautiful like a picture!
😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.5K 54
Marriage is the most wonderful bond between two loving souls who promise to live forever. However, it is not for the wedding of Son Ye Jin and Hyun B...
144K 4.3K 33
a series of binjin's life together after cloy ! ~ light hearted, domesticated and fluffy chapters of binjin! *everything is purely out of imaginatio...
251K 7.6K 20
When Dr. Son Ye Jin resurfaced in Dr. Hyun Bin's hospital in Korea, he didn't know what else to do. Can the two great doctors work together in saving...
61.5K 2.8K 17
What if he is her only chance? Her only chance to be free from her father and her brother. Also, a chance for her to pursue her dreams. Being as bril...