Idhu Enna Maayam?

Autorstwa Meenakshi_1511

Let's look into the Journey of Sanjana and Varun ! Ashwin as Varun Sivaangi as Sanjana He was the book that... Więcej

Chapter 1 : Trip to Ooty?
Chapter 2 : One down ! Many more to go!
Chapter 3 : Family's Wrath
Chapter 4 : Away From Home?
Chapter 5 : Task Of Convincing !
Chapter 6 : Startled?
Chapter 7 : Make her Smile !
Chapter 8 : Broken !
Chapter 9 : Spellbound ?
Chapter 10 : First Encounter !
Chapter 11 : Sketching out an Idea
Chapter 12 : Akash Confronts Varun
Chapter 13 : Bring a Smile to Your Face
Chapter 14 : Merci-Thank You ?
Chapter 15 : Enjoy the little things
Chapter 16 : Yearning
Chapter 17 :Unrealised Feelings ?
Chapter 18 : Unanticipated Meet
Chapter 19 : Standing through your thick & thin
Chapter 20 : Family Time
Chapter 21 : Distant from each other
Chapter 22 : Shattered
Chapter 23 : Match Fixed
Chapter 24 : Hello ?
Chapter 25 : Agreed
Chapter 26: Mrs.Sanjana Varun
Chapter 27 : His Care
Chapter 28 : Ride Down the Memory lane
Chapter 29 : Her Experiment?
Chapter 30 : Apology Accepted
Chapter 31 : Feeling Loved
Chapter 32 : Cooking an act of Love
Chapter 33 : Change of Heart
Chapter 34 : Hue of Love
Chapter 35 : Back Again ?
Chapter 36 - Star Stuck
Chapter 37 : Childhood Craziness
Chapter 38 : Visit to Office
Chapter 39 : Will you come ?
Chapter 40 : Seeking Attention
Chapter 41: Zipline
Chapter 42 : His Birthday
Chapter 43 : For her
Chapter 44 : Collapsed
Chapter 45 : Truth Revealed
Chapter 46 : Return of Kavin
Chapter 47 : Things we do for love
Chapter 48 : Mudhal Nee Mudivum Nee
Chapter 49 : Movie Experience ?
Chapter 50 : Shades of Mehendi
Chapter 51 : Baby Shower
Chapter 52 : Falling for her again ?
Chapter 53 : Gift !
Chapter 54 : Time for some Basket Ball
Chapter 55 : Entwined Together
Chapter 56 : Snow Fantasy
Chapter 58 : Back to him
Chapter 59 : Be all Smiles
Chapter 60 : New Born
Chapter 61 : You
Chapter 62 : Our Home
Chapter 63 : Enraged
Chapter 64 : Mistake Realised ?
Chapter 65 : Hide and Seek
Chapter 66 : Naming Ceremony
Chapter 67 : Trouble
Chapter 68 : Everything is fair in love and war
Chapter 69 : Double Trouble
Chapter 70 : The New Dad in Town
Chapter 71 : Engagement
Chapter 72 : Unlimited Happiness
Chapter 73 : Heartbeat !
Chapter 74 : Tit for Tat
Chapter 75 : Theera kadhale
Chapter 76 : The Big day
Chapter 77 : Arrival of the Two Blueberries
Chapter 78 : Just the beginning
Chapter 79 : Nee-Naan-Naam
Bonus : Cheers to 25 Years

Chapter 57 : Longing for Eachother

2K 285 168
Autorstwa Meenakshi_1511

Sanjana laid her head on his lap while Varun sat leaning against the head board of the bed. She began playing around with his shirt buttons.

Sanjana : Poganuma ?

Varun : Ma idhu ennaku badhula vera yarum attend panna mudiyadhu ! Na Bangalore poi dhan aganum. He told running his hands in her curly hair.

Sanjana : Nanu varen !! She told as she removed the first buttons on his shirt

Varun : Viji ma enna sonnaga kovil ku lam ellarum sendu poganum nu ! Marandhutiya ? He asked pinching her nose.
Sanjana's face fell , she wondered how is she going to manage without seeing him around.

Varun : Yaroo ennaya miss panna pora mari teriudhe ?

Sanjana : Apdi lam onnum illa , unga dreams la venam nadakalam . She told as she got up from his lap.

Varun pulled her by his wrist , " Enga odura ? " He asked back.

Sanjana hugged him tightly. He understood her feelings and hugged her back with the same passion. Though she did not voice it out , he understood her unsaid words.
She removed herself from the hug only to be sealed with there lips meeting. She began melting to his touches. He trailed his hands around her neck and She let him do all that he wanted but realisation hit them and he has to start his travel to Bangalore in another half an hour.

Varun caressed the hickey that he gave her while fixing his gaze on her " I m leaving all my heart here "  he told as he sealed there forehead.

The duo soon went down , Varun dropped Sanjana and her cousins in there home. Sanjana got down from the car, while she stood there near the entrance of her home  even after Varun's car left the street.

Aditi : Sanjana ! Evlavu neram veliya irupa ula va ...

Sanjana huffed and went inside her home.

***********

Sanjana tried keeping herself busy with helping everyone at home , she spent her time with Swathi and talking to the baby bump .

She kept waiting for his call , and its been quite some time and by now he should have reached Bangalore but still she hasn't received a message or call which kept her worried.

She kept walking up and down the stairs with her eyes fixed on the phone.

Kaala : Raji kaa , Sanjana va pathingala. Pavam pilla ippudi munji vaadi poi na pathade illa.

Raji : Innum Varun Bangalore poitu call pannala la . Adhu nala dhan ippudi suthitu iruka.

Viji : Kuda iruka modhu sanda potukiranga ! Pirunja enga irundhu ippudi pasam varudhu nu teriala. Purinjukave mudiyala ivunga redu perayum . She sighed as the trio went inside the kitchen.

************

Sanjana was eating in the dinning table with the family.

Vikram : Dei Aadi Varun ku call panni , veliya poradha pathi sonniya?

Sanjana who was eating stopped and looked at the duo speaking. They both gave her a weird look

Aadi : Avan varalayam innaiku veliya poga !

Sanjana : Hey ena avara avan ivanu sollra ? Mama nu ollunga sollu . She told sternly.

Vikram : Adiye Aadi unga Avara pathi pesala , avan college friend pathi pesuran.

Sanjana mentally slammed her head since this made it clear that she is missing him and they get a chance to troll her. The entire cousin gang broke into laughter seeing her hide away for the action she did now

********
Sanjana was in the lawn sitting on the swing with a frown . She expected a message or call from him but to her dismay she did not recieve any.

In the night she got a message from saying
" Hey Sana ! Reached in the evening busy with work . Sleep well and take care ! "

Sanjana : Adha call panni sollirukalam la ? Ivaru namala miss pannalaya apa ? She asked irritated seeing his photo on her phone.

Sanjana who sleeps early lost her sleep she tried her level best to sleep . She turned around changed the side where she slept but she couldn't sleep peacefully.

*********
Varun hardly had time to take time  for himself to make a call to her. He badly missed her around the home. Every nook of the corner reminded him of her laughs and giggles. The room was filled with her fragrance and he badly wanted to cuddle with her and end the night.

The next day went with her waking up around , Sanjana remained quiet or engrossed in her phone . She kept walking around the home and biting her nails , waiting when he would give her a call.

To lighten up Sanjana's mood the cousins decided to watch " Neethane en Ponvasantham "

Every time Jeeva would pronounce Varun or Samantha calling Varun brightened up Sanjana's face . With just hearing his name got a bright grin on her face.

Amritha went and got icecreams for them to eat but Sanjana refused for the very first time . Since now eating icecream means bliss only when he is around.

Aditi got her another snacks to eat . They were engrossed in the movie when Sanjana's phone started ringing which was kept for charging. She ran like a kid who got her favourite toy.

Aadi : En iva ippudi odura ?

Madhu : Vara vendhiya vanga kita irundhu call vandhurukum . She said with a grin

But when Sanjana took a look at the mobile , the smile faded on her face. It was a call from the customer care. She cursed her fate and politely cut the call.

Amritha : Ka enna achu ?

Sanjana : Customer care call d ! She sighed

Kavin : Dei light ellam off pannunga , inga oru tube light nalla eriyudhu.

Sanjana just smacked his head and went to her room feeling low . She longed for a call from Varun but he did not have any time to even make a call .

Sanjana : Na oruthi iruken , wait pannitu irupenu konjam kuda nenapu illa la ? She had tears forming in her eyes.

Varun somehow tried getting himself free to give a call to Sanjana but to his bad luck he had back to back work . He yearned to hear her voice , even if he gets a shouting from her , he shall still feel home with hearing her voice.

They were having there dinner and everyone understood the reason behind why Sanjana sulking and eating her food.

Viji : Sanjana ellarum nalliku kovil porom , Seekram thungiru

Sanjana who heard it nodded her head in agreement and she heard the phone ringing . She immediately got up and went to check but before she could pick the phone Aditi picked.

Aditi : Adiye idhu en phone . She told and attended the call.

Sanjana washed her hands and went up to her room. She opened her cupboard and there Varun's favourite shirt which she took without his knowledge was kept there.

She took them in hand and ran her hands over the shirt and inhaled the fragrance which made her feel him around.
She again waited for his calls and messages but did not realise when sleep caught her and she dozed of with scrunching his shirt in her hands.

Aditi and Kavin who had come to check if she has dozed off found her holding Varun's shirt and sleeping. 

Aditi : Iva romba miss panra pola mama va . She told holding Kavin's hand

Kavin : She is complicating, avaru call panuvaru nu wait panradhuku , ivale call pannalam . Ivunga rendu perayum vachukutu mudiyala.

Aditi : Idha nanum sonnen ava kita . Keta dhana , illa avaru busy ah iruparu call panna correct ah irukadhu nu sollra.

Kavin took his phone out and captured her sleeping with Varun's shirt and sent the image to Aditi .

Aditi : Idha edhuku enkita anpura mama ?

Kavin : Varun ku send pannu ! Atleast idha pathu achu call pannatume.

Aditi took her phone and sent the photo to Varun with a message " Someone is missing you and is making our life's miserable "

Varun who just finished closing his files , checked his phone due to the notification . Seeing his bunny after 2 days got an instant smile on his face but what caught his eyes was his favourite shirt in her hands

Varun : Adi paavi indha shirt ah kannom nu evalavu naal tedhunen ! Edhuvum sollala . He blushed zooming her face

He dozed off with having her shawl holding it in his hands . He decided to wind up the work fast so that he can go back to his kutty pattas and not to forget he knows how she is going to bombard him with all kinds of questions

____________________________________________

Hi dears !!! Chapter eppudi iruku nu sollunga ...

Hope this met to your level of expectation

Any suggestions or so please do let me know in the comments or my dm's are always open.

Fun fact : I have written around 57 chapters but the highest vote was received for "Chapter 55 : Entwined together "..... Na ezhudhuna romance avalavu naala va irunduchu 🙈🙈🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Thanks a lot for the support you all are providing for Idhu Enna Maayam

With love
Author

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

879K 86.8K 158
Arjun and shalini tie the knot in an arranged marriage. what surprises does the life has for them . How do they find their love for each other ? or W...
105K 7.8K 50
So what goes here in this story??? Well, As expected its the love story of Kathir and Mullai... Is it a normal love story?? No definitly not... No l...
171K 18.6K 80
Let's look into the Journey of Sanjana and Varun ! Ashwin as Varun Sivaangi as Sanjana He was the book that everyone ignored and found less interes...
14.6K 820 16
When you find the right person you can't blame fate for falling in love!!!! That's what happened in Karthick's life when he met his Pavithra for the...