★Lil Doll★ Striker x FEM! Rea...

By 1xStrikerx1

This is a story with some smut in it .,. I might be slow at updating, it will take place at the festival and... More

★Character Intro★
★Heading Out★
★Millies Family Ranch★
★Him★
★Stronger then you expect★
★Little Teasing★
★Maybe Something★
★The Fun Begins★ ! Light Smut !
★Rough★ ! Smut !
★ Serving a Cowboy ★ ! Smut !
★ Gentleman ★ ! Slight Smut !
★ Sweet ★
★ Talk ★
★ AUTHORS NOTE ★
★Moments★
★A/N★
★Embrace★ NSFW
★Home Rodeo★ NSFW
★A/N★
★A good Time★ NSFW
★A/N★
★Aftercare★
★Interuption★
★Travel★
★With Him★
★The Hotel★
★Their time★
A/N, The end

★ Caught ★

3.1K 57 1
By 1xStrikerx1

I was pretty nervous. I mean blitz did sound pretty serious when we wanted to talk. I crossed my arms and had a hand rub my arm, on the soft fabric of my sleeve. Blitz soon turned to me and spoke in a soft manner, "Y/N. I've noticed how close you and striker have gotten these past hours. Are you sure about this?" I widened my eyes and gulped low.

I sighed and turned my head, my white hair dangled and fell over my shoulder, some of it at least. The red highlights shined from the way the pentagram hit it. I spoke lowly, "I'm fine blitz. I'm just getting to know him. Are you mad?" I mumbled the last sentence in worry, my brows furrowed in a nervous manner as I turned to look at his expression.

Blitz had a slight worried but stern face Put on, his claws rested on his hips as his tail swung and hit the porch. He spoke in a stern manner, "You can't start shit with him y/n. We aren't gonna be here long and your not needing to have a sex buddy or a relationship, we are just here to work." He narrowed his eyes, I could feel them bore into me.

I hitched my breath, my heart skipped a bit. Now I ain't the one who likes getting in trouble with my boss, but I turned away and gritted my teeth, hair swayed as I turned. I spoke in a low manner, "Ik blitz. But I control my love life and sex life, you don't have any part in that." I then turned my back to him and crossed my arms, some darkness faded over my face. I could hear his breath pick up a notch.

I slowly started walking in speaking once again, "Nice talk. I will take this que to leave." I then closed the door behind me and walked toward the stairs, seeing Millie and mox on the couch to the corner of my eye, I felt them watching me.

(Sorry I haven't posted lately, I was working on a Archive of our Own story as well with dealing with irl ;-;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 431 8
your an imp who works for millies ranch. you've worked there for awhile to try and live but it hasn't been easy. suddenly an imp by the name striker...
3.4K 91 13
Blitz the leader of the I.M.P crew takes up the offer to go to the harvest moon festival, however the whole weekend turns into a swirling nightmare f...
874 14 9
You're visiting your hometown to help plan your cousins wedding and immediately when you arrive you meet a stranger whom you've never seen before. Yo...
96.3K 1.3K 26
Before you were close to death, you were given a power that would soon be feared by many in hell. You've recently started working at IMP and have unc...