17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

Від JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... Більше

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys

40》Final Page For Us

459 21 21
Від JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

3 years later~

"Auw! Can you two stop attacking me?!"

A nine years old boy groaning when a tissue hitting his face multiple times.

And there is two kids that turned three years old last month. Three of the kids are having fun on living room while ignoring the tv that still turn on.

"Nikki, can you tidy the living room for me? I'm still busy  cooking for our meals."

"I'm trying! But mommy, can you take away Woohyun and Woona from me? They torturing me right now!"

Mina show up and were surprise when she saw Nikki's face was full of crayon and lots tissues were shattering around living room.

"Jeon Woohyun, Jeon Woona! Stop playing the tissue!"

They both doesnt listen to her and keep running around living room until an arms catching two of them.

"Guys, I told you to not make your mommy mad."

Wonwoo lift Woohyun and Woona up made the twins whining to escape from his arms.

"I wanna play!"

Woohyun hitted Wonwoo's shoulder while Woona still whining.

"The tissue!"

Wonwoo shake his head and gesture Nikki to tidy the living room. Mina already go back to the kitchen and continue to cook the meals for them.

"What time they're gonna arrive?"

"Anytime, we should tidy our living room."

Mina said and Wonwoo glance at his watch. He then bring the twins to living room and make them standing infront of him.

Now the twins pouting when Wonwoo hold their arms.

"Listen, your aunts and uncles are gonna be here. So please behave or you'll get scold."

They nodded their heads until Wonwoo make them sit on the couch and enjoying the cartoon on tv.

Wonwoo then help Mina everything they have to do because today, its a family's gathering. And their home are the spot where everyone will gather together.

*ting tong!*

The bell house ring which means they are arrives. Wonwoo rush to open the door and see everyone holding some foods they brought.

One by one get inside with their babies.

Momo safely gave birthed to a baby girl two years ago; Kwon Hirai Sakura. Its surprising to everyone when they discovered Vernon will married Dahyun after Momo and Hoshi's wedding.

Vernon told them that he and Dahyun never had love relationship, he just proposed her on their picnic trip.

And now, Dahyun had gave birthed to a baby boy last year; Chwe Kihyun.

More surprising, Tzuyu and Mingyu. He proposed her exactly when they was travelling at New Zealand. And that time, Tzuyu admitted her feelings to Mingyu.

And right now, Tzuyu is pregnant and expecting a baby twins, which is two baby girls soon.

Wonwoo were so happy to see Seulgi finally became a mother to a son; Park Jisung. And right now, Seulgi pregnant for a second time. But they still doesnt know the gender.

Mina also happy to see Sunghoon had good job as a dancer choreographer. And he had found his lovers, which is his fiancee now; Yoo Karina.

With everyone gathering their living room, the family gathering finally get started.

Wonwoo's parents couldn't stop playing with their twins while Nikki more choosing to stay beside Sunghoon like they used to be.

Its sad to know Jun and Sana couldn't join them. Because Sana had just gave birthed last week to a baby boy; Wen Minatozaki Sunoo.

"Guys, please; dont pamper them with chocolates!"

Wonwoo scolded Hoshi and Mingyu when they gave kitkat to Woohyun and Woona.

He then look at Mina, asking to help him.

But she lazily look at him.

"Its your childrens, handle by yourself."

He groan and roll his eyes. If its not Mina pregnant right now, he would flick her head.

Yes, she is pregnant again and she's in 7 months old.

And they will get another baby girl.

They already had name which is, Jeon Nina; take it after Nikki's half name.

"Guys, I wanna say something."

Vernon said after letting their childrend playing on living room while they gathered at kitchen.

Its fine to leave their childrens at living room, because Wonwoo's parents are with the kids.

"I and Dahyun deciding to move in beside Wonwoo and Mina's house."

They gasped.

"You mean, that empty house?"

Wonwoo pointed a house beside them that get renovated few months ago. He only knew someone bought the house, but he didnt expect Vernon will be the one who bought it.

"Yeah, since Dahyun are your secertary and its easy for us to meet each other often."

Mina and Dahyun cheering each other.

"Wah, its good to know you guys be a neighbour."

Hoshi pouted before earn a hit from Mingyu.

"Yah, my house are just infront of you! We're neighbour too!"

Mingyu scolded and glare Hoshi as it was true, Mingyu built a big house infront of Wonwoo's old house.

Only Sunghoom choose to had apartment rather had big house. And Karina seems fine with it.

At first Mina didnt familiar with Karina, but since Sunghoon told her that they met at one competition; Mina started to like Karina.

"Tzuyu, how are you feeling now? You also took hiatus for a year."

Mina asked Tzuyu because they really wanted to know how her condition now.

"My morning sickness getting worst. I even hate to wear my favourite floral dress. I'm more to my hoodie."

"Yeah, she stole my hoodie and often kicked me off from bed every night."

Mingyu muttered and they burst into loud laughter.

"Believe me, pregnancy allergies are really suffocated especially when having a twins."

Mina said to Tzuyu because she can felt how Tzuyu going through now.

"We're so happy to hear you open another book cafe at Changwon, Mina. Congratulations."

She beam after Seulgi said. Yes, she open her third book cafe at Changwon, where Sunghoon and Wonwoo was borned.

Her second book cafe was built at their old mother's flower shop.

Her business cafe getting famous and Wonwoo was so proud to her.

He didnt do much to help her because she work hard by herself without anyone help. Seulgi now are back to work at Seoul hospital after Jimin get to transfer his job from Busan.

Its quite hard for Mingyu now, because he hold a position as ceo like Wonwoo.

Two years ago, Joon Gi decided to retire from his position as ceo of JJEON company. He gave his position to Mingyu although Mingyu dont know much to be a business man.

But Wonwoo guided him and taught him about how to make the company have stable repuration.

Last year, Mingyu decided to open flower shop like Mina's mother but the name is different.

Its Wonie's flower shop, to remind of his late sister.

Their uncle, Kim Tae Sang already free from prison last year. But the last thing they knew about him, was Tae Sang decided to live at Daegu. Far from Seoul and especially away from them.

Mingyu tried his best to visit his parents every end of the month. Day by day, his parents getting older but Mingyu refused to free them.

Their grandparents, already passed away five months ago.

But they get to apologize to Mina, Mingyu and Sunghoon before they can release their last breath.

They passed away at the same time; with different caused.

Granpa Kim passed away after fighting his heart attack.

Meanwhile granny Kim passed away because her advanced age.

Minhyun and Naeun, they had two daughters now, Choi Hana and Choi Nana.

While Seungcheol and Nayeon get a third childrens; Choi Yuju.

●●●●●●

Everyone was enjoying the moments at beach and all kids having fun with sands.

Sunghoon and Karina keeping their eyes on kids while other parents having their moments each other.

A hand then wrapped around her waist.

"Did you feel enough with what we had now?"

Wonwoo asked as soon he make her head rested on his shoulder.

"Yes, this is more than enough. Everyone had found their own happiness."

His hand then landed on her bump.

"How's she doing? Did Nina make you had hard time?"

Mina laughed and shake her head.

"She just kicking me gently. I only felt she keep turning her body."

Wonwoo grin before peck her head.

"Then make sure Nina be a second beautiful fairy for us soon."

They laughing together until a wind passed them making her hairs almost messy. Wonwoo then turn her body to face him.

Now their eyes met and ge wont let her hands go.

His loves getting bigger and bigger for her. And Mina never stop beating so fast whenever she with him.

"Thank you, for be my babysitter on past."

She smiles and grip his hands more tight.

"Thanks, for be my hero."

Wonwoo tilt his head and unites their lips. She didnt refuse and enjoy the moments. The flames inside them keep burning until they didnt realise everyone could see them.

He bring her more closer as he dant stop biting her lips. He's crazy about her.

"I always love you, Mina."

She didnt respomd him, instead she whimper softly.

"No one can beat our loves."

He said again as soon they break their lips away. Mina grin and nodded her head before close her eyes when Wonwoo kiss her head.

Until now, sometimes he didnt believe a woman he hold now is his wife.

Because she always make him crazy, thinking how amazing she is to be a mother of three childrens.

Maybe because they always share each other loves together like right know, its making their heart warm.

"And our loves always pure for each other,  Jeon Wonwoo."

♡♡♡♡♡

~End~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Enemies (MIMO) Від B

Фанфіки

14.7K 568 33
To the outside world they look like Royalty, giving to charities, feeding the homeless, rebuilding the city but behind closed doors is a constant bat...
55.2K 1.9K 46
It's my first book... Soo bare with it... 😅 Note = I personally don't prefer you to read it, you can read my other books, but not this. Cause I pers...
14.6K 637 35
This is my first story so I'm really sorry if I'm bad at expressing....n guys if u find this story good..do vote for me😊 "I love her n she loves me...
4.9K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...