The Psychiatrist- Jaywon FF

By BrunaVilliger

Today was meant to be a good day for Jay. After weeks of hesitation, he had decided to confess to his only f... More

Wake up call
Yang Jungwon
One Week In
Coincidence
Bus ride
Realization
Karaoke
After Party
Nurse Yang
Puzzle Piece
Beach House - Bonus

Disclaimer

1.9K 80 4
By BrunaVilliger

Please read this before reading my fanfic!!

This story started as a request from JayWonnieee_ for my short stories compilation My Lifeline.
After writing two chapters there, I took a poll (thank you all for commenting!!) and decided to write an actual book!

Also, I'm going to mention things that happened in real life, but I will play with it to create a story. I will also use some ideas from Enhypen's concepts (from lyrics and mvs), which I do not own.

Let's remember that Enhypen members are people and I will try my best to portray them well and respectfully, but this is still fiction.

If there's anything feel free to comment and I'll try my best to make it work!

I hope you'll enjoy my work!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.2K 47
a girl who has ability to read people's expression and intention, she can easily know how they feel toward her, until she meets someone that she can'...
21.1K 1.1K 5
There's absolutely nothing wrong with admiring an old friend, Jay thinks. But there is something different in the way he sees him now. Lee Heeseung...
26.8K 1.8K 16
Yang Jungwon took a deep breath. Today his new life would begin. He would move in his new house, meet his new roommate and soon he would start study...
5.6K 351 20
In the bustling city of Seoul, two souls, completely apart in persona, occupation and ideologies, cross paths by fate. Park Sunghoon, the largest bu...