17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
40》Final Page For Us

39》Twice Joys

335 19 4
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

Wonwoo hold her hands tight, he never thought this moment will come. He was think that she might be give birth in normal way; but fate said opposite.

As soon she arrived at emergency area, doctor Kwon said they have to do czer on her.

"I'm sorry, love. Just a little moment, we gonna see our beautiful twins. Just hold on, Mina."

She cant answer or even let go his hand, the oxygen cup are the caused she have to whine in pain and breathing as much as she could.

Wonwoo put her hand on his forehead, signing that they both are nervous.

Everyone was waiting for Mina and Wonwoo at outside. And the nervous getting bigger inside them. Sunghoon cant stay still, his hands sweating so much as negativities attacking his mind.

"We will start the czer now."

Doctor Kwon or Eunbi said make Wonwoo caressing Mina's palms softly. His eyes cant stand to see Eunbi inject epidural for a second time to Mina's arm.

There is three nurses surround the bed, and only Wonwoo are the guy inside operation room.

"Take a breath before the skin get open."

He can feel how tighten his hand when Mina gripping it too hard. And his eyes caught a sharp knife stabbing her stomach.

A tears escape from their eyes at same time and he can hear she whimper.

Wonwoo closer his lips to her ear.

"I'm here, just hold on; please."

Eunbi was too busy cutting every skin layer until Wonwoo close his eyes when he caught a blood spitted on Eunbi's gloves.

He dont know what's into him, there is sword stabbing his chest to see Mina whimper in silence but he can feel her pain.

And everything happend infront of hin is a nightmare yet a journey to get a happiness.

"I see the baby!"

Eunbi said make his nerves getting more worst when two nurse rush to help Eunbi open Mina's skin layer more wide.

Eunbi slowly get in her hands inside Mina's stomach and try to get the small figure she saw.

*baby's crying!*

"First newborn, babg boy."

Wonwoo sighed a little and closer his lips to Mina's ear again.

"Did you hear that? We had a baby boy!"

Mina still whimpering but he can see her lips smiles a little although her brows were frowning.

He know she is happy and at same time she hold the pain.

The rooms fill with a noises of baby crying while Eunbi trying to continue the operation.

Another nurse helping Mina to stay awake by adding more blood on her left's arm.

"We need to take the last one."

Mina take a deep breath again and this time, she know its more pain than ago.

"Take a deep breath, I have to open the layer more wide. This cost lost lots of blood inside you."

She is ready to take a risk, as a mother she have to willing herself. To sacrifice her own life for their babies.

"You know I love you, right? Then hold on for me, for Nikki, for us."

He whispered made Mina felt a little more energy fills inside her.

She take a deep breath again and this time, she ready to feel the last pain. A lain that will replace with a happiness that she wanted for her whole life.

Eunbi carefully took out the last figure with little quick until another noises fill in the room.

"Congdatulations, your second twin is a baby girl!"

Wonwoo exhale a relief breath while Mina sighed in tiredness.

Everything is done, and she almost out of her breath.

"Baby boy born on 1:24 pm while baby girl late 3 minutes, 1:27 pm. We will sew back your belly, so mr. Wonwoo; please leave the room."

He actually dont want to leave her but seeing Mina's gaze, he know she wanted him to see their babies.

So with that, Wonwoo peck her head and slowly left the room.

And the babies were inside incubator.

●●●●●●

*clik!*

Everyone turns around to see a man coming out from the operation door.

"Wonwoo!"

They called him as soon he panting hard and he was sweating a lot. They waiting for him to know the result and Wonwoo only could close his eyes.

"The babies safely borned different three minutes and Mina is in good condition now."

Finally, they can exhale a big relief breath.

Hoshi, Vernon, Jimin and his dad hug him and wipe his sweats. Mingyu hug Sunghoon as that gug was speechless yet he was happy to know his sister is safe.

Tzuyu, Dahyun, Momo, Seulgi cheered and couldnt stop saying that they are really thankful to god.

Wonwoo's mother explain to Nikki made that boy clap his hands in excited.

"Let's go see my babies."

He lead them to nursery area, and they all gasp when there is nurse pull two troller to stay at beside wall.

Through the window, they saw two babies that peacefully close their eyes.

"Oh, they really look like Mina, they got Wonwoo's eyes!"

Seulgi squeeling with her mother.

Wonwoo grins and cares the window like he caressing his babies.

His heart can describe how happy he is today. And he didnt expected, that his babies shared a same date with Nikki.

"Annyeong, Jeon Woohyun, Jeon Woona."

He then lift Nikki up and let the boy watch his siblings.

Nikki's eyes shining as he couldn't believe, that it was his first time to see a newborn baby infront of his eyes.

A hand then hold Wonwoo's shoulder.

"Thank you for staying with noona."

Sunghoon are on edge of crying, so was the others.

They started to cry in silence but butterflies also started to appear around them. The happiness exist again.

"She's amazing woman I ever had."

Wonwoo and Sunghoon beam before look back to the twins. Wonwoo's eyes caught his parents tearing, his friends praising the babies and Seulgi admiring so much his childrens on Jimin's chest.

Momo and Hoshi whispering each other, the couple seems they cant wait for their turn to be a parents.

Their wedding will be held next month, which means Mina can attend to her bestfriend's wedding although she's still in her abstence.

Wonwoo's eyes may admiring his babies, but his mind still stuck about Mina.

Either to touch their babies, he choose to see Mina first.

"Look our babies, love. Woohyun really look like you."

●●●●●●

Mina open her eyes but she quickly flinch when the lights disturbing her sight view. She grunted a little when a pain still attacking her stomach after her skin get sewed.

She felt so great right now, because the czer went well and thanked to god, she still alive.

Finally, she survived from the fear of losing her life.

"Wonwoo...."

Her voice weakly called his name, she need her.

And a hand touch her skin.

"Love, I'm here. Hey, its me."

She grin when she saw his smile. And their forehead met, sharing the happiness together.

"Woohyun really like you. Looks like we get not identical twins, but Woona took after me."

Mina softly laughed not until her feelings started to get excited.

"I wanna see our babies."

Wonwoo grin and peck her head. He then get off from her bed and carry Woona for her. He also let Woohyun sleep on his arms and they both sitting beside each other.

Mina lost her words, a beauty baby are infront of her.

The skin she cares are soft and cold.

"They are beautiful...."

She escaping a shining tears from her eyes.

Her lips then kiss Woohyun's cheeks.

"Is they are really our childrens? I feel like I just get pregnant yesterday."

Wonwoo rest his head with her, and their eyes exchanging to stare their babies.

"And I cant believe we are parents now. To Jeon Nikki, Jeon Woohyun and Jeon Woona."

They grinning each other and they cant stop admiring their babies.

But then Mina realise something.

She look at Wonwoo.

"We forget another kid, love."

●●●●●●

*clik!*

"SURPRISE!"

Mina almost stumble a back when a noises hitted her ear.

Everyone was inside their house, ghe living room also turned into beautiful decorations. And everyone was celebrating her return from hospital.

Wonwoo gesture her to keep walking while he was holding two babies on his arms.

"Guys! Gosh, did everyone made this?"

She asked as the whole living room was really decorated with lots of balloon and lots of desserts on the table.

"Of course! To celebrate for your babies and Nikki's birthday."

Jimin said.

Actually, Mina arent allowed to discharge yet. But she wanted to get out from hospital for a day to celebrate Nikki's birthday.

She almost teary not untik Nikki hug her leg. Mina bend down and make a hug to a warm hug as a mother and son.

Her eyes caught lots of presents for her babies and Nikki.

"Nikki, come here."

Wonwoo gave their babies to Dahyun and Mingyu. He then sit down on couch while holding Nikki's shoulders.

"There is something that daddy and mommy wanted to give you."

He glance at Mina and she nodded her head. Proving that she believe on him.

Wonwoo then took out one paper behind him and give to Nikki while everyone silence.

As Nikki take a look at the paper, he were speechless.

"Today, on your sixth birthday, daddy and mommy decided to adopt you as our oldest son. We're not yout guardian parents anymore or even your babysitter. Starting from this moment, you are our oldest son although the truth you are my niece."

Mina kneld down and made Nikki standing between them.

"Happy sixth birthday, Jeon Nikki. Our son."

Nikki starting to crying and so was Wonwoo's parents. Seulgi close her mouth when a tears flowing down her cheeks.

Jeon's family finally perfect after pain of losing Wonhyuk and Soonyoung.

And Wonwoo had decided a wonderful decision.

Nikku hug Mina like he wont let her go.

"I already told you, no matter who you are; you still my son."

She whisper and earn more tears on Nikki's eyes. Wonwoo grin before joining to a family hug.

Wonwoo peck her head and Nikki's too.

"Dont cry, birthday boy should happy today."

Nikki sniffing and wipe his tears.

He then started to smile before Wonwoo lift him up.

"Eventhough I'm you uncle, but I'm still the one who raised you."

Wonwoo ruffles his head before going to everyone.

"Lets celebrating this cheeky boy's birthday!"

Everyone cheering and started to cut the cake. And everyone cant move their eyes from the twins, they were addicted to them.

Today, Mina managed to chase their two dreams. Having a safe journey to give birth and adopted Nikki.

Wonwoo decision is perfect, he making Nikki happy than just a birthday celebration.

"My best presents is Woohyun and Woona!"

Nikki kiss twins a little longer make everyone cant get over from the cuteness overload.

Mina have a beautiful scenery infront of her now, a perfect family with wonderful peoples inside her life.

And her eyes saw Sunghoon, he look little stiff when he hold their babies. But he starting to get use himself as a uncle. She were so thankful, that happiness keep coming to her life.

She couldn't ask more, everything she had now is enough for her.

♡♡♡♡♡

Final chapter is coming♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 216 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...
14.3K 1.1K 50
If she can turn back the time, she dont want to be born in this cruel world. There is time where she want everything end and find her own life. But t...
22.9K 1.2K 43
Mina just wants, she and her sister ( Sana ) to be close like before. She would do anything for it. That's why when Sana asked Mina not to too close...
6.7K 348 16
Due to the fall in the family's reputation and financial problems, Jeon Wonwoo, a Mafia's son is forced to marry Myoui Mina, an infamous Mafia's gran...