Coffee Shop | Elizabeth Olsen

By justwords07

Meeting in a coffee shop is a normal thing. Students, business men and women, mothers, friends. But what wasn... More

1: Hastings
2: Safe Space
3: House Guest
4: I'm Okay
5: Home
6: Park Bench
7: Friends
8: Sisters
9: Comfort
10: Scarlett
11: Thanksgiving
12: Dinner
13: Cassie's Birthday
14: Ruined
15: Help
16: Facade
17: Birthday Night
18: The Hangover
19: First Date
20: Talking
21: I'm Not Him
22: Rings
23: Halloween
24: Charity Event
25: Touch
26: Pathetic
27: Keys
28: New Year's Eve
29: Proud
30: Upset
31: Jr's Birthday
32: Ice-Cream Date
33: Valentines Day
34: 3 Little Words
35: Lizzie's Birthday
36: Pushing
37: Feelings
38: Talks
39: Caught
40: Paris
41: Shoots
42: That Girl
43: Freak Out
44: Future
45: Carrying My Shit
46: Prints
47: Packing
48: Dancing In Grocery Stores
49: Phone Calls
51: Shoot Day
52: Apologises
53: Birthday Surprise
54: Flashbacks
55: Feel Or Deal
56: Plans And Promises
57: Christmas cookies
58: Plague
59: Christmas
60: Red Carpet
61: Sorry For Your Loss
62: Missed Calls
63: Dreams
64: Manic
65: Home
66: House Warming
67: Press
68: I can't
69: Fix It
70: Healing
71: Good News
72: LA Summer
73: Chanel
74: Happiness
75: Planning
76: Dresses
77: Insecurity
78: Date Night
79: Messy
80: Dependant
81: Hen Party
82: The Wedding
83: News
84: Pregnancy
85: Kailani
86: Aunty Scarlett
87: Coffee Shop

50: Set Day

4.3K 146 5
By justwords07

I took in the new environment, everything was huge and wrapped in green screen and there were camera bigger than me and so many people. "You're so cute," Lizzie whispered to me as she leaned on my shoulder still holding my hand leading me through. The set in LA was much smaller than this. This was a whole other level. She took me through to the officers to sign the non-disclosure and a few other things before she took me out to the trailers.

I dumped my case my the door and flopped on the sofa. "I'm exhausted," I say closing my eyes, I felt her weight on my hips but kept my eyes closed as her hands slipped under my hoodie. "No bra?" She asked massaging my breast. "It was uncomfy and the flight was long," I complained. Her hands roamed my body. "Honey, I love you and I missed you but I'm really tired." "You're always tired when we've been apart." "That's because I have long flights to get to you," I mumbled. "If you let me sleep now, I promise I'll be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed for you tonight." "Tonight we're going out." "We are?" I opened one eye to look at her. "Yeah. I told you about it." "No, you didn't." "Yeah, I did." "When?" "Sometime last week." "We only texted last week and you defiantly didn't tell me about it." I gave her a warning look. "Okay so maybe I didn't but we can still go right?" "Yes, if you let me sleep." "Don't you want to come to see people? sit on set." "In a little while." she was pouting. "I promise. I just need a few hours. It's still morning you're here until 6." "Fine." "Don't be moody." "You won't kiss me, you won't come to set." I sat up slightly and kissed her she smiled against my lips. "Love you." "Love you. Now go to make-up whilst I sleep, come get me before you start." "You're putty in my hands." "Yes," I say knowing I am. She kissed me again before she climbed off. "See you in a few hours." "Yes."

-----------

I walked onto the set and took it all in, I was trying to work out what everything was as most of it was just cubes wrapped in green screens. How did she act in this, there's nothing to react to. "You can sit in my seat." She directed me to a chair that had her name on it. "Okay." "You have to be quiet." "I know, Liz. I've been here before remember." I've been on both the Marvel set and Sorry for your loss set. She finished with Sorry for your loss when she came to Atlanta for now at least. "I know, I just like telling you what to do." "Oh, I know." "Sit." I sat and she sat on my lap. "You hairs different," I say frowning, she was blonde this morning, now she's a redhead. "It's a wig." She laughed at my confusion. "How was I meant to know?" "Because you saw me four hours ago with blonde hair." "Shut up." She laughed against my lips. "I'm not kissing you when you're laughing at me," I warned her and she pulled a serious face but couldn't stop laughing. "You're a dork," I tell her.

"I like this," I tell her running my hands up the side of her costume. "Yeah?" "You look hot." "Well, that's the point." She pecked my lips. "Olsen, we need you." She puckered her lips so I kissed them as she climbed down and slipped her feet into her boots. I watched as they shot a few scenes from different angles and she did amazing it was so cool to watch. I'll never get bored of being on set. It was so much fun, plus I got spoilers so it was great. I loved knowing things other people didn't know.

I went off with Florence for a while to get food whilst Lizzie was filming a stunt and she was getting nervous so I decided to leave. Sometimes my being there would help her anxiety but other times she is so used to leaning on me it makes her worse. I left her to it and when I came back with mac and cheese for her, vegan of course she was laughing and messing around with Benedict. "Hey, baby." I pecked her cheek. "You're back!" She clung to my body. "I have food for you." I held it out as she climbed up on my body wrapping her legs around my waist. "Ooh, what?" "Mac and cheese." "Thank you." She kissed my cheek. "This is my girlfriend," Lizzie said like a child to Benedict. "I'm Ben..." "Nell," I say shaking his hand, Lizzie's legs were really strong and she pretty much holds herself up at this point because she does this all the time. I had set down a whole studio with her around my body like this. "She's a child." "I'm aware," I say looking at her she cheesed up at me and I mirrored her smile. "I can't believe she's kept you from me for this long." He scolded Lizzie. "I haven't seen her for 6 weeks, it's not on me." She complained. "Oh because it's my fault." "Open my food, please." I did and whilst I held it she fed herself. "Want to sit?" Yes." Ben led me to a spot on set we could sit and Lizzie adjusted herself and then continued to eat whilst I held her box of food.

"You're a photographer right." "Yeah." "I heard you do work for Lizzie's friends." I smiled. "I've worked for Scarlett and Robert." "Nice, Florence has you lined up this week too right?" "She does?" Lizzie asked. "I told you about it when I was in England." "Yeah, I just forgot." "Lizzie has a big magazine shoot coming up." "Yeah, for glamour, I can't wait to see it," I tell him he smiled fondly. "Aren't you going to photograph her?" "Um." I looked at Lizzie and she was eating but most definitely listening. "I think they have their own photographers and stuff." "but wouldn't it make more sense for you to be there? I mean you surely know her angles and how to get the best out of her." "She doesn't take photos of me," Lizzie snarked and I chuckled to myself. She has it in her head that I take photos of everyone else but her. This isn't true she just gets really nervous when a camera is pointed at her and it's easy to take them when she has no clue and then I hide them from her because she'll hate them and pick them apart and make me delete them.

"Would you like me to be your photographer?" "No." She says, making it clear she wasn't happy with me. "Sorry," Ben said seeing Lizzie's jutted lip  in a strop. "It's fine, easily fixed," I say kissing her slowly. "See," I say when Lizzie was smiling again. She finished eating and then she went back to filming. I headed to the trailer, an assistant showed me the way. I took an hour nap before doing some work and then Lizzie came back and we took a car to her temporary apartment.

"Are you going to come to my shoot?" "Yes, of course," I answered quickly as I knelt on the floor to find something to wear tonight. "Okay." "You're annoyed... What's happened?" I asked knowing her too well. "Nothing... You don't have to wear a dress tonight, it's semi-casual." "Okay." I put the dress back and pull out a pair of trousers. "These okay?" "Yeah, whatever." "Is this because I'm working this week? I have to work, Lizzie." "No, it's not that." "Then what?" "You never even offered to take on any of my shoots." "You have dozens of photographers, you have teams of people to help you what do you need your girlfriend to take a photo." "What if I want you to? it would be nice. You do it for Scarlett all the time. You're part of her personal team now." "Because she hired me. Because her manager called me and asked." "So I have to get my team to call you, you're my girlfriend. You never even raise the camera to me." I couldn't hold back my laughter. "It's not funny. I'm upset." I stand up and take her hand she fought me at first but I sat her down and I got my camera out and I found the right memory card and I handed it to her. "There you go."

"What?" She snapped at me. "Look through the photos, then we can continue the argument." I took the liberty of putting them all on the same memory card. She pressed the buttons and her face softened and a blush appeared on her cheeks.

LIZZIE'S POV

I looked at the photos she had on this memory card and I was a little speechless. I had blown up on her over nothing, she had all of this on her and I had no clue. And they weren't entirely terrible. There were so many from different times since we met.

Even when we were out she had managed to snap photos of me.

After parties, how she managed to make me look somewhat put together despite me being four bottles of wine in at this point.

"How did you even get this one?" "A good lens and your sisters distracting you." "These are edited right?" "No that's the raw photos." She says casually. "But my eyes." "Are that stunning all of the time." "I'm really sorry," I say sheepishly, guilty that I had lectured her. "It's okay, I get it. I just see how you get when the camera is pointed at you. I like you all free and laughing and smiling." "So you're obsessed with me?" I teased. "So obsessed with you." She kissed me slowly. "Can I have photos of you now?" "I guess."

"We're going to dinner tomorrow night." "We are?" "Yes." I like how she tells me we're going on dates. "Where are we going?" "Nowhere fancy." I nodded starting to plan my outfit.

We both get ready for tonight, Nell showers and I sit on the toilet seat talking to her like I always did. "How's Cassie?" "She's good, she's being asked about us at school." "Oh." "Yeah, I just told her to ignore them. There's nothing to worry about until there's a statement out. And not that it's to worry about but you know what I mean right?" "Yeah, I get that... I was actually thinking that we could go public soon?" I say softly, she shut the water off and I handed her the towel like a routine and she climbed out half wrapped in it. "You were?" I nodded. "I have an interview with Fallon in a few weeks, I could confirm it then?" She didn't say anything and I chewed my lip nervously. Maybe I was pushing her. "Um, I wouldn't have to like be there." "Well, it would be nice for you to be there." "But like not on camera. Just in the back or the audience watching you?" "Yeah, you could if you wanted to though." "I'm good." She chuckled. "So do you want to?" She nodded and smiled at me. "I think it'll be good to finally say something. But will the attention not increase?" "For a while but it'll die down, other news will be bigger and we'd be old news in a few days." She nodded. "And my family?" "My team will organise some protection for a few days." She nodded. "So is that okay with you?" "Yeah" I smiled at her and she returned it. "You sure?" "Yeah, baby. I mean it's pretty obvious there are videos and pictures of us everywhere." I nodded. "It's not exactly a secret. People clearly know." "But admitting to it will give people the freedom to comment on it. Articles, interviews, comments." "I understand it's not like people aren't already doing that." "I guess. But if you change your mind just tell me." "Okay."

That went a lot better than I thought it would. I thought she'd tell me, no but she didn't she was okay with it. I think unless she's lying to me to make me feel better. We finish getting ready together and Nell is yawning a lot already, not surprised with the jet lag and then the flight.

----------

Dancing with Nell is my favourite thing, she can matches the beat perfectly and helps me sync with it as we swayed. "Do you want a drink?" She asked me pointing over her shoulder to the bar. "No, you're not having another one either." She raised her eyebrow at me. "I want sex and we can't have sex if you're drunk or if I'm drunk." "We've had two drinks." "So." "I'm not the lightweight." "Please. Please, please." I say between kisses on her neck. "Okay, okay." She says cupping my face and navigating my lips towards hers.

We danced a little longer and I got lost in the moment my hands ran up the sides of her body. "Take me home." She whispers to me. "We can't just leave," I say we were with a lot of the cast tonight. She connected her lips to my neck before sucking and nibbling at my skin. "Please." "Nell we can't, we've been here two hours." "I need you." Her fingers played with the waistband of my skirt. "Please." "Don't be a brat," I warned her taking her hands from my waistband and setting them on my waist. She started whining. "Nell." "Take me home." She left open mouth kisses on my neck. "One more hour." "I want you now." "No. wait." "I want you fuck me, now." Her eyes were full of lust and they fluttered with innocents but she knew exactly what she was doing and she knew how to get what she wanted. Everyone thinks she gives in to me and I get what I want but she is equally as manipulative as me and gets what she wants.

I drag her out of the club and into our car. We made out the whole way home, hungry sloppy kisses, she had soft sighs leaving her mouth and she was itching to touch me but I kept her hands away. When we got back to the apartment it was fast and hot. I hand her pushed against the counter in the kitchen. "What are you doing?" She asked when I pulled away removing all contact. "You were a brat tonight." She looked back at me with innocent eyes. "I just missed you is all. And you started it." "You don't do that again." "Fine, now fuck me." I spun her around and her hands hit the counter. "Are you sure?" I asked her. "Yes." I attacked her neck as I unbutton her trousers easily slipping my hand past her panties. She moaned the second I made contact with her core, I hummed in appreciation at how wet she was already. I take away all contact and she whimpers. "Bedroom." She nodded and went to the bedroom I followed after and closed the door behind us.

I wasn't normally in control in these situations. With Robbie, he was in control and Nell was more experienced in this department than I was but when you had a girl you were madly in love with asking you to fuck her. To make her feel good you pick up the role pretty quickly. "Take your clothes off," I tell her and she listened slowly taking her trousers off letting them fall to her ankles before stepping out of them. I raise an eyebrow and she pulled at the string that held her top up it easily came undone and she let it fall from her body. I allowed myself to take in every inch of her body. She stands there looking perfect and then she shifts on her feet. "What's wrong, Angel?" "Nothing." "You sure?" She nodded leaning forward I allow her to kiss me slowly, this kiss filled with emotions. She takes my top off easily without breaking the kiss and then undoes the button on my skirt. Before she slips her hand in I catch it and hold it up. "My turn tonight," I smirk at her, her eyes darkening with lust. I push her back on the bed and kick off my skirt. I watch as she scans my body.

"No touching me," I warn her and she pouts. "You was a brat, you pay the consequences." She nodded slowly, I straddle her waist easily catching her lips with mine moving down her body leaving marks where no one would see only me. She was squirming and whimpering even little a few quiet moans slip through her perfect lips. I left a love bit on either side of her core, I had to hold her down when I was doing this as she kept bucking her hips down. Without warning, I slipped two fingers into her heat. "Princess." Escaping her lips in a breathy moan, I move quickly sucking on her clit at the same time. I looked up breathly and her hands were itching to touch me and I smirked to myself, she was such a good girl actually listening to me. I slipped another finger in watching her reaction, she reached to the sheets and clenched them her face frowning slightly her jaw hanging open as she adjusted. "You okay?" She moaned in response and I waited to move before her face relaxed again. I sped up quickly and a series of 'oh's' and 'fucks' filled the room, the sound of her moaning my name was enough to get me going myself, I slid my free hand up her body and played with her nipple briefly before finding her hand, I was being slightly rough with her and I wanted her to know this was all out of love. She came undone though I didn't let up, she was extremely sensitive and her moans only got loud and more frequent as I kept going.

She came undone for the 5th time and when I swiped my tongue through her folds she cupped my face the best she could tugging me up to look at her. "I can't." "I thought you wanted me to fuck you?" "Lizzie, I can't." "I think you can Angel." I moved up to kiss her lips my thigh pushing against her sensitive core she moan at that alone. "You want me to stop?" Her eyes rolled back at the friction and I kissed her neck softly, she had enough marks on her body from tonight as is. "Angel," I whispered to her. "I can't." I moved my thigh away and a soft whimper left her mouth and I smirked to myself, her eyes were closed and her breathing was heavy. I did this, I made her feel so good that she needs a minute to recover, I can't believe I was ever nervous about all of this.

"Give me a minute, Princess and I'll-" "I finished already," I say blushing slightly, the sight of her alone was enough to send me crazy. "You sure?" "Pretty sure yeah." I chuckled laying down properly with my head in the crook of her neck. I pulled the sheets over us so she didn't get cold. "I need to shower." "In the morning, sleep now, Angel." She was exhausted, so exhausted she didn't object. "You looked so good, you were such a good girl." Her breath hitched as I whispered to her. I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us over so she laid on top of me, I ran my fingers through her hair and down her spine and back to her hair again. "I love you," I tell her pecking her head. She kissed my chest, "I love you too." I missed having her in my arms, 6 weeks feels a lot longer than it sounds.

She fell asleep easily and I went shortly after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 477 18
Since the young age of 8, intersex Y/N has been best friends with Elizabeth Olsen and the Olsen family. She is a highly regarded actress and part-tim...
54.2K 1.8K 21
Y/N is the daughter of a famous director. After a breakup, she decides to return home to California where she meets Scarlett Johansson and Elizabeth...
131K 3.5K 36
an elizabeth olsen x fem reader story (discontinued) - y/n has a fear of being used or being left out because of her past back in her school years. o...
1M 44.9K 60
Y/N has a huge crush on one of her regular customers. She owns a coffee shop in New York City and because of it's low key vibe she sometimes get's ce...