17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

JeonMina_05 द्वारा

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... अधिक

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
37》Spreading The Butterflies
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

38》Another Hardships

284 15 4
JeonMina_05 द्वारा

♡♡♡♡♡

Everyone was nervous because they at same place again for the second time; the court.

Remind back what happend weeks ago where Mina, Dahyun, Sunghoon got robbed at shopping mall. Today, the court will reveals the robbers.

Speaking of why they have to attend, because the court call Mingyu.

They dont know why but maybe Mingyu also involved with that case. And Sunghoon didnt tell anyone about his instincted as he saw a figure of two robbers that day.

The court begin and before the robbers get reveal, a judger already told everyone; that four robbers will might be prisoned for seven years based on their criminal report.

"We will reveal the robber now!"

*thump!*

Everyone sitted and some of them really anxious about the robbers face.

None of them dare to speak any words or make any noise. Even Nikki aren't familiar with room that full of tense and serious. He choose to keep quite but he couldn't stop sweating.

"The culprit number one!"

One of police took off the sheath from his head and reveal an fourty old man.

"Lee Jwang Suk is the culprit number one and will be prisoned for seven years after shooting gun multiple times!"

*thump!*

Another police took him to stand behind and push another culprit to walk infront.

"The culprit number two!"

The sheath get off from her face and reveal a woman that look little older than Seulgi or Jimin.

"Kwang Hwi Na is the culprit number two and will be prisoned for six years after conspired to rob a mall after being bribed with nine thousand won!"

*thump!*

Hwi Na quitely crying and she earned a sympathy from everyone. But its all too late, and they wonder who bribed her until she agreed to rob the mall.

"We will reveal the culprit number three and four at same time!"

The sheaths reveals two person that make them shocked. Mina was speechless and so was the others.

Especially Mingyu, he cant believe what just he saw.

It was his parents.

His parents are the robbers who's trying to rob the mall and almost took everyone's money.

Hoshi and Vernon look at Mingyu but that guy seems cant cry or do anything for his parents. His heart shattered in pieces again and this, he gave up.

As soon his eyes met his parent's eyes, all Mingyu can do is look away and control his breathing.

Mingyu wont help his parents because they deserve what they have done.

"Kim Sang Nim and his wife will be prisoned for nine years after bribing Hwi Na and committing a heinous crime in a mall resulting in the victim being nearly injured!"

*thump!*

With that final decision, the court end. Mingyu take a deep breath and walk out first with Vernon and Hoshi chasing him.

Wonwoo hold Mina's hand and walks with her while Tzuyu took care of Nikki.

Sunghoon took glimpse to Mingyu's parents, their face look so regretted with what they have done.

But sometimes, karma never wrong to punish a culprits.

"Mingyu, wait!"

He stop as soon Hoshi hold his shoulder from behind. But Mingyu insist to turn around, especially to look at Mina and Sunghoon.

Because of his stubborness, Vernon have to pull his both shoulder to turn around.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm truely so-sorry, Mina, Sunghoon."

"Hyung."

Sunghoon hate to see his beloves cousin in this weak.

"Mingyu, you didnt do anything wrong. Dont apologize to us."

"But, Mina; I felt so shame to look at you now. My parents have done a lots of things to mess your lifes. Now our family is destroyed. Uncle Tae Sang is in prisoned for two years, and now my parents will lives there for nine years."

His tears escape from his eyes and his sight view blurry.

"Its embaressing to know you still be nice to me after what my parents have done."

Before Mina could say anything, Sunghoon suddenly hug Mingyu. Sharing the warmest of his hug through him.

"Hyung is wrong. Our family may ruined now, but at least you had us. We are your family, it doesnt matter our bloodlines. You're the best cousin I ever had and a friend that always be with us when we need you the most."

Mingyu's eyes escape a tears that he hold on for a long time.

Vernon then hold his shoulder.

"It doesnt matter how bad your background story are, we still here for you. About your parents, we never judge you. Because you be who you are. You are different from your parents."

"And that maked you a Kim Mingyu who knew the most."

Tzuyu added after Vernon. Mingyu wipe his tears and Vernon and Sunghoon with tightest hug that can make two person inside his embrace suffocated.

"Oh, I love you guys so much!"

He sobbing hard like a kid. They were laughing as Sunghoon and Vernon almost dying.

They keep hitting Mingyu's arms to let them go.

"Yah! We dont want you to get inside jail too because you trying to kill us!"

Vernon pinch his arm until Mingyu finally let them go. Sunghoon coughed multiple times before run towards Nikki to save himself.

Mina dont have to say anything, seeing Mingyu happy is enough for her. At least a crime that his parents have done, aren't a reason she and Mingyu part away.

"Let's eat lunch together! But this time, my treat!"

"I want jokbal."

Momo interfere after long silence.

"I need my meat."

Hoshi said.

"I prefer shellout."

Tzuyu shrug her shoulder. Mingyu laughed and shake his head.

"If that's what you guys wanna eat, let's go to Hongdae, Seoul."

They nodding their head before go to their own cars while Nikki stay with Mingyu.

Although Nikki dont know anything about adult's matter, he still understand how to stay behave on tense situation.

Mingyu decided to not visit his parents for now, he need time.

Time to accept the fact that his parents is a robber.

●●●●●●

After a few days passed, Mina, Sunghoon and Mingyu decided to visit theur grandparents.

They heard that their grandparents have to live at old folks home.

They dont have choice because Mingyu refuse to stay one rooftop with their grandparents and Wonwoo obviously wont agree if Mina wanted them to stay at their house.

Today, they come to old folks home without their friends. Only three of them and Wonwoo is busy.

But he know Mingyu and Sunghoon can took care of Mina.

They three were little nervous as from far they can see their grandparents. Their expression can be read, they hate to be with other old peoples.

"Let's go."

Mingyu said and begin to walk while Sunghoon let Mina link her hand around his arm.

As soon they getting closer to their grandparents, other peoples started to notice their appearence. And they slowly silence.

"Good afternoon, granpa, granny."

Mina greeted them make their grandparents look at them without expression.

"What you guys doing here? Happy to see us rotted inside this place?"

Grand Kim scoffs and glare them. But none of them wanted to fighg back.

They already used to his attitude.

"How are you, granny?"

Sunghoon asked but their granny continue to knit something she dont even know what she knitted about.

Mingyu clear his throat.

"We'll try to visit you two more often. But for now, we're too busy with our own life. Mina will give birth next two months and I have a photoshoot at Alaska for two weeks. Sunghoon had competition this weekend."

"So we hope you two stay healthy here and maybe we can buy something you guys wanted."

Granny Kim stop knitting and look at them with little anger inside her.

"Why you guys acting like you guys cares so much to us?! I dont understand why would you guys came here and asked nice thing to us; you guys must be laughing inside because we rotted here!"

"Anniya! Whatever happend, you two still our grandparents; our responsiblity!"

Mina declare what granny Kim said.

"Past is past! We never thought to had revenge to you two just because you guys onced wanted me and Mingyu get married. Although we suffered because what you two have done to us, we never onced thought to hate you guys."

She almost cry if Sunghoon not cares her arm. Mina stare their grandparents in guilty and pity.

"We may dont have a perfect family, but we still grateful that you guys still healthy here. Although we cant took care of you."

Their grandparents look down to avoid Mina or even Mingyu's gaze.

"Noona is right. Although I never felt your loves to me, I'm still your grandchildren. I'm glad to persue my dream while you guys still alive. Eventhough mama and papa cant watch me shine on stage. But at leats I still had you two."

Mingyu then putted one plastic on the table between their grandparents.

"I made dumplings for you guys. My mom onced said you two like red bean dumplings, so I made it last night."

He then clear his throat. The silence surrounded them and the atmosphere turns awkward.

Mina then started to feel uncomfotable. Maybe because she cant standing too longer as she carried two babies. It make her hard to move anywhere she wanted to go.

Her hand grip Sunghoon's sleeves and whisper to him.

"Sunghoon, I wanna go home."

Sunghoon nodded his head and sign Mingyu to go away.

Mingyu nodded and bow his head to their grandparents. He dont have anymore way to make their grandparents open their mind about their intention to visit them.

"We cant stay here longer. We have to go, Mina need her husband now. Please enjoy the dumplings and take care of yourselfs."

They then turn around and leave the old folks home while their grandparents watch them go.

Inside theit heart were breaking.

Maybe because how their grandchildrens treated them, they felt they aren't deserved the kindness. They have done lots of thing to destroy their grandchildrens's future.

And now they dont have nothing.

●●●●●●

*clik*

"I'm home."

Wonwoo close the door as soon he back home from his work. But he didnt see anyone on living room and the atmosphere were silence; empty.

"Mina? Nikki?"

He called two person that he sure they are inside this house.

But none of them respond him.

But then a maid come to him from kitchen.

"Maid, where is Mina and Nikki?"

"Oh, they are inside Nikki's bedroom. I almost to tell you that Nikki had a fever after back from school."

Wonwoo quickly rush to Nikki's bedroom and only to see Nikki were sleeping on bed while Mina also asleep while holding a napkin on his forehead.

He sigher before quitely go towards them. He check Nikki's neck; quite hot.

For sure tomorrow Nikki dont have to go to school.

Looking at the clock, Mina and Nikki must be alreadt had their dinner. And Wonwoo will eat dinner alone tonight.

So he carefully walk out back and go take a shower.

••••••

"Wonwoo?"

He raise his head as soon he heard someone calling him. It was Mina, walking down from stairs and straight to him.

"I didnt notice you had come home."

"You asleep ago in Nikki's room. How is he now?"

Mina carefully take a seat infront of hin while caressing her baby bump.

"His temperatue is cool little bit. If its getting worst, maybe we have to bring him to the clinic tomorrow."

He nodded and continue finishing his foods while Mina watching him.

"How's Mingyu?"

"His flight was tomorrow on evening. But I cant go to the airport to see him, I dont think I had enough energy to go anywhere."

"You dont have to, I'll go to check him before he could fly to Alaska. He only go for two weeks."

Mina sighed and keep stroking her bump while looking down.

Wonwoo wash the dishes and make sure he clean their dining table. Before they could leave the kitchen, Wonwoo made a milk for Mina.

He then ask her something.

"How's your grandparents?"

Mina stop drinking her milk and grip her glass.

"They still refuse to be soft with us. Maybe they still thought we might had revenge towards them after what they have done to us."

"Who's gonna responsible on their cost to stay live at old folks home every months?"

She shrug her shoulder and hold her temple. Wonwoo quickly took her hands and cares it so she wont feel tension about her grandparents.

Wonwoo actually dont want her to think much about other problems.

He wanted her to focus on herself.

"Dont think about it too much, I dont want you to feel pressure about them."

"But they still my grandparents."

He nodded his head as he understand what she feels now.

"I know, but whatever happend, yourself is the most important now. If you keep stressing like this, it will affected our babies."

She sighed and nodded her head.

Wonwoo then waited her to finish her milk before they could go to their bedroom. Although their conversation aren't long than usual, but they relieved that they can expresse what they have been through their days together.

Maybe not important thing, but they appreciate their time for each other.

●●●●●●

Two months later~

Mina was watching tv alone on living room while she can hear the maid washing the dishes after lunch.

Nikki are with Wonwoo's parents as today its Nikki's birthday.

She was supposed to celebrate with him but today, she felt quite tired on her body. Even Wonwoo are at his company to settle something but he already prepared a present for Nikki.

Mina check her phone, realising that their friends have to prepare a celebration tonight for Nikki.

Her cafe was controlled by Sunghoon and Mingyu have to help Tzuyu for her photoshoot.

She then slowly stand up to go upstairs. But as soon she hold a holder stairs, suddenly she feel a pain. Its not just a period pain that she always felt, but a pain that can break her bones.

*tick, tick, tick*

Her hands touch her bump and grip her dress. She slowly look down, a water dripping between her leg.

Her water broke.

She started to panick and her breathing was uncontroable as soon a pain starting to attacking her whole body.

"Maid!"

Mina shouted and she can feel a hands hold her shoulder.

"Ma'am?! You okay?!"

The maid look down and saw lots of water dripping on the floor. Mina dress now are wet and Mina groaning in pain.

She keep screaming and grinning her teeth to hold the pain.

"Call the ambulance!"

The maid quickly rush to take her phone and dial 911 while holding Mina who still gripping the holder stairs.

"Hello, 911! Emergency! My employer is about to give birth! Her water broke!"

Mina scream again and she almost fall if the maid wont hold her shoulder.

"Alright, we waiting! Palli!"

The maid then help Mina walk towards the door eventhough is hard because Mina have to walk step by step.

Her water dripping every step she took and suddenly a blood flowing on her leg.

Mina was sweating so much and she almost lost her breath.

"C-call Wonwoo."

The maid dial Wonwoo number and putted her phone on loud speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hello, mr. Wonwoo!"

"Yes, maid? What's wrong?"

"Miss Mina is about to give birth! Ambulance are on their way to pick us!"

"Shoot, is she okay?!"

Min groan in pain and sign the maid to closer the phone to her.

"Wonwoo!"

"Love, stay breathing!"

"I-I c-cant, ahh!"

*ambulance sirens!*

"Alright, Mina! Ambulance is coming and I'm on my way to the hospital. Hold on, I'll be there!"

He hang up and at same time the ambulance help the maid bring Mina to lay down on bed.

As soon the maid lock the door, the van rush to the hospital while Mina keep screaming inside the van. The nurse dont have a choice but to inject her with epidural to slow the pain she endure.

She dont have a choice, she need to throw up. Her head spinning right now.

Her sight view getting blurry until she only can see that they finally arrives at emergency area. And she can feel someone hold her hand.

It was him, and she couldn't hear well what he said.

But there is words she get to catch.

"We dont have a choice, we had to do operation czer to her."

♡♡♡♡♡

2 chapters left, guys.♡

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...
55.2K 1.9K 46
It's my first book... Soo bare with it... 😅 Note = I personally don't prefer you to read it, you can read my other books, but not this. Cause I pers...
137K 7.8K 56
Mina pursues a career as vocal teacher and trainer at universities and entertainment agencies, she's a working hard mom to a 12 years old Sujin. Her...