Seraph Origins

Por harryisfancyXD

AJ is a normal girl. Well, minus the golden angel wings and the seraph that inherits her body. But that certa... Más

BEFORE U READ
ah. childhood trauma.
come get your government assigned father please
highschoolers (derogatory)
please don't tell me high school is always like this
stop being nice you BITCH
oh wow. didn't know it could do that
i was messing around with that whole "kill me" thing
pick me. choose me. love me.
birds of a feather flock together
mama bird
hmmm......i hate exams methinks
this camp half blood roleplay sucks
this is so sad, siri play dabi rap
i get locked up like rapunzel
boys who cry 2: electric boogaloo
pop pop. i wuv you.
this hero shit sure does include a lot of tests
exam part 2: this again!
God indirectly gets me grounded
am i a dried fruit? cause this is a date
recovery girl? no. recovery boy
A/N
i do some hero work and stop a murder
Ah. Shit. That's Not Good
i win worst (almost) boyfriend of the year
hit the hay fast asleep dream a dream u little pleep
well, at least school is on break
well. everyone has a tinder horror story
i'm going to murder some assholes
this youtube channel is ass
hey vlog! make sure to like and subscribe
rico nasty said it best with "smack a bitch"
I tried for 5 minutes to think of a flashback joke but failed miserably
who do i look like? bakugo?
saturdays are for the boys
A/N
can't have shit in detroit
A/N
A/N. Again,

alexa play DONTTRUSTME by 3OH!3

59 2 26
Por harryisfancyXD

Serena
AJ was getting ready to go on a date. I had been talking to Maris this morning about it and some other stuff, but I eventually went to the common room to chill out.

I sat next to Bakugo on the couch and he angrily scrolled on his phone.

"Mad about-"

"Shut up."

I sighed and shook my head as I sat next to him.

"I don't like him either."

Bakugo shut off his phone and grunted, looking to make sure there was no one else in the room.

"Something is off. I don't like the idea of them hanging with each other."

I looked at him, and he refused to look up at me.

I sat and stared at my hands.

"I can tell, you know. I know you're not jealous. You're scared for her."

He grunted as a response.

I coughed and then cleared my throat.

"The hell is wrong with you?"

"Probably nothing. I most likely just need water. It's not like I can get sick anyways."

"I just don't like the guy. Maybe she's right and I'm overreacting, but I can't shake the feeling something is wrong."

I stood up and started to drink a glass of water, and was hit immediately with a headache.

"Serena? Serena!"

Everything started spinning, and I saw a dark room, and a chair. There was a figure tied up in rope. I couldn't tell who it was.

"Huh? What's that sound?" I thought out loud.

I came to, Bakugo holding onto me, asking if I was alright.

"Yeah I just...I don't know actually. I'm fine. Don't worry."

Bakugo looked at me, unsure if he could believe me.

"I can't say I believe you. You don't look so good."

"Stop worrying about me. Are you all soft now?"

He grunted.

"Fuck being soft. You're not okay, Serena. Come on. Sit down."

He led me over to the couch and I got shivers.

"Ugh. I don't know what's wrong with me."

He felt my forehead and shook his head.

"You're not hot."

"What? I'm sexy as hell."

"You know damn well I didn't mean that."

I laughed then rubbed my head and coughed. I have no clue how I got like this.

Izuku walked in the room, and when seeing me, he rushed over.

"Serena! Are you alright?"

I rubbed my forehead as Bakugo held onto me, arm wrapped around my back. He brushed the hair out of my face, and Izuku crouched in front of me and felt my head.

"I already did that, dumbass."

"I'm sorry! I didn't know! Her head feels like it's burning up."

"Hah? It felt fine earlier!"

My head started to drop, and I felt my neck grow weak. The room was starting to burn my skin.

Izuku put his hands on my cheeks and lifted my head up.

"Serena, can you hear me? Serena!"

My eyes snapped open and I looked into Izuku's worried eyes, and I felt Bakugo's grip even tighter on my forearms. Izuku was the only thing keeping my head from lolling from side to side as I groaned in agony.

I felt like shit.

"Kacchan, we gotta get her to recovery girl."

"Yeah I know. We gotta pick her up."

"I got it."

Izuku carefully picked me up, and I leaned my head into his chest.

"It's okay Serena. We're gonna get you all better. I promise."

He carried me to Recovery Girl, and he gently laid me down on the bed. At this point, I felt like I was sweating.

Recovery Girl planted a kiss on my forehead, and I slowly nodded off.

I was at the park, watching AJ and Kosuke sit together. They kissed. As soon as their lips touched, I was transported into a dark room, and heard AJ sobbing.

She cried out in pain, and I ran through dozens of doors, the sound of her constantly getting nearer, but I was never able to find her.

Flashes of Kosuke continued to replay in my mind, and every time, it felt like a punch to my gut. I was in pain, stumbling around, AJ begging for help.

I looked down and saw a pool of blood. I checked around my body, but it wasn't mine. I wasn't bleeding.

I fumbled around this small dark room, and found a light switch.

The moment I flicked it on, I froze, nausea fighting it's way up my throat.

Feathers led their way to the middle of the room, and in the midst of all the feathers and blood, laid my sister. My little twin sister AJ.

Her arms were sprawled out, and her hero costume was blood stained. Her eyes were glassy, and there were tear tracks on her cheeks. Her face was so drained of color, it was almost impossible to look at. Her hair looked like a ratty doll that had been thrown on the side of the road.

I fell to my knees, and sobbed so long my throat hurt.

"AJ! AJ! AJ!"

I screamed and screamed, and pounded the ground.

I started awake, Bakugo holding down my legs and Izuku holding down my arms.

"Serena! What's wrong?"

Izuku asked, panicking as he looked into my eyes.

"AJ...AJ....where's AJ....?" I whispered frantically, my eyes darting around the room.

It continually flashed in my head. AJ and Kosuke. Kosuke and AJ. AJ dead. Kosuke. Kosuke. AJ. Dead. Death. Blood.

I saw Bakugo on the phone with someone, and maybe a few minutes after he hung up, AJ had rushed in the room.

I felt so tired, my body was limp, and all I really could do was stare at her. I told her not to conjoin, simply because I didn't want her to see the horror in my head. I didn't want that for her.

Despite my protests, she grabbed my hand, and we conjoined.

Obviously you don't understand it, but I knocked AJ unconscious. Have you ever seen that episode of spongebob? The one where squidward is alone in this endless white space, with nothing but his own voice echoing on the walls?

That's what happens when she's unconscious and I'm stuck. I can't do anything. Even when she's sleeping, I have the ability to enter her dreams, or even interact with the world in her dreams. I don't really sleep, and when I do I don't usually have dreams. I've never known why, but I just never have. Not until whatever just happened.

I was walking in the dark emptiness by myself, my feet echoing. All I could hear was my own breathing. It was so eerily silent, I swear I could even hear my heartbeat.

I didn't know what to do. It was so...empty. So alone. I was stuck for who knows how long. I finally sat down and thought about what had happened. What did the dream mean? Was it just a nightmare? Was it because we were away for too long? We were usually so careful about not leaving each other for extended periods of time, so what happened?

The silence and the flash of my nightmare was a painful experience. There was nothing I could do to stop it. I was going to be stuck here for who knows how long, and there was nothing to do. I just had to sit here and wait until AJ eventually wakes up. Which I would hope was soon.

Please wake up. Please wake up. Please AJ, I need you to wake up.

I sat there and pondered everything. Only one thought repeated over and over and over.

Kosuke. Death. Kosuke. Death.

Don't trust Kosuke.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

66.6K 1.7K 116
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
7.4K 448 72
Prankster by day, Vigilante by night. Sayako Hisakawa, Management Student at UA gets transferred to the Hero Course after awakening her quirk. The sp...
162K 5.3K 37
I was alone for most of my life. My parents hated my quirk. I never could figure out why they hated my wings. For me they were beautiful. Not fitting...
59.4K 1.7K 47
Hirota Suzumi, additional member of class 1-A bringing their numbers to an awkward 21 because she wasn't really meant to be there but surprisingly, t...