17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
36》Save Us
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

37》Spreading The Butterflies

270 20 4
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

"Mommy..."

Nikki whine to Mina as they on the beach, looking for a peace on evening after Nikki back home from school.

"Yes?"

"This weekend is daddy Wonu's birthday, but I dont have any gifts to give him."

He pouted and rest his head on her shoulder.

Mina cares his hairs and patted his shoulder. She know this weekend is Wonwoo's birthday, but she also dont know what present to give him. But she had an idea.

"Nikki-yah?"

He raise his head and hummed.

"How about we bake his favourite desserts together?"

Nikki sit straight and his face was lighten again. His smile are widen as he were excited to hear Mina's plan.

"Daddy Wonu loves tiramisu cake!"

Mina grin when Nikki giggling his hands around and cling with her arms.

She know when its about Wonwoo, Nikki never missed his chance to show his best to impress Wonwoo. Mina sometimes caught how proud Wonwoo am when Nikki show his talented of playing piano.

Nikki help her get up from bench and walk back to their house.

"Dont tell daddy, okay?"

Mina said and Nikki giggling while put his finger on his lips. As soon they get inside their home, Wonwoo already rested on couch.

He looks pretty tired and his eyes closed. Mina sign Nikki to slow his step and make sure he didnt make any noise.

She also gesture him to go upstairs and gake a shower before dinner.

The maid were busy preparing a dinner for them and looks like today is a tiring day for Wonwoo.

"Have a bad day?"

Wonwoo open his one eyes to see his wife standing infront of him.

He gesture his hand to her and she gladly took it. Wonwoo pull her sit beside him and his hand landed on her bump.

"Anni, I just get little weary. The meeting went well but client complainted how nervous the presentor."

Mina raise her hand to cares his hair.

"Did you skipped your lunch?"

He silent and she take it as yes he skipped his lunch.

When it comes to importang proposal or project, Wonwoo really focus on his work and often bring his laptop back home. He will do his work until midnight and sometimes she caught him stayed in kitchen just to prevent her sleep get disturb.

Mina dont want him to focus on his work until Nikki get ignored again. She dont want his past mistakes repeat again.

"Go take a long shower, I'll waiting for you and Nikki here."

He turn his head to her.

"You dont want to go upstairs?"

Mina shake her head and patted his arm.

"I'll just stay here, my feet feels little numb after bring Nikki walked on beach."

"You want me to massage your leg?"

"Anni, its okay. Clean yourself first so we can had dinner together."

Wonwoo sighed and stand up. He the  peck her head before walk upstairs with his coat on his arms and carry his bag.

She exhale a deep breath and carws her bump.

Another two months and she know everythings gonna be fine; she hope so. As long as her baby healthy until now, its enough for her.

"Ma'am, dinner is ready."

The maid came and Mina quickly nodded her head. The maid help Mina to go kitchen while waiting for Nikki amd Wonwoo.

Since the boys still taking longer, Mina took her phone and dial someone.

"Hello, Dahyun?"

●●●●●●

She open her eyes as there is something pusher her throat. Mina quickly rush towards bathroom and open the water tap.

*cough cough*

All things she ate ago, she throw up and she sure her head was spinning so much. She thought, third trimester wont make her throw up again; but she was wrong.

Almost everynight or morning she would throw up and it ruins her mood.

Her eyes were half open and she was so focus on throw up. If its not because a hand stroking her back, she might faint now.

She caught his eyes, he had dark circle under his eyes.

"Wonwoo*cough* go to sleep.*cough*"

"After you finish this."

Mina grin in suffocated. Her temples sweating and her grip on sink were trembling. Her breathing was uncontroable and her head spinning.

She thought she's done, but again something push her throat to throw up again.

And Wonwoo wont stop patting her back and whispered to her that everything's gonna be fine.

Wonwoo then take a small tower on top drawer and wipe her mouth.

"Let's bring you back to bed."

He hold her shoulder and carefully bring her to their bed. As soon she sit, she cant lay down. Her stomach suddenly feel empty.

"I need to take something to eat."

"Let me take for you, what do you want?"

She hummed for a while while caressing her bump.

"Maybe something fresh? Mmm, fruits but I dont want a sour."

Wonwoo nodded and gone from the door. Mina sighed and wipe her own temple. Days by days getting difficult to her.

Her hormones getting worst and a single movements from baby can make her whinch.

And she's getting lazier to go out or even visit her cafe.

Mina felts her instinct said that her baby wasn't just a baby. Maybe its just her conclusions but she have heard, that mother's instinct never wrong.

There is something Mina didnt figure out yet about her baby and she cant stop reading pregnancy book until midnights.

"Here."

She took the small plate from Wonwoo and eat the fruits he sliced for her; blueberry, mango, pear and grape.

He took a seat beside her and watching her enjoy the fruits.

"If this how difficult you are to carry our baby, maybe we dont have to had another baby."

Mina turn her head and frown.

Wonwoo grin and cares her bump. She know that smile, it was fake and his eyes full of worriedness to her.

"When we didnt married yet, I thought maybe we can have two or maybe three childrens. But when I watched the struggles on you carrying our baby, I think maybe one baby is enough."

"Are you gonna be fine we will had only one baby?"

He beam and raise his brows.

"I dont want you to feel a same pain everytime you pregnant. After all, we had Nikki; maybe he's enough for us to complete our family with our baby."

Mina feel little guilty to hear his explaination. Actually, the struggle she facing now are blessed to her.

Because being pregnant teach her many things to be a mother.

And she never thought of just having one baby. Its true it pain and difficult, but a mother always happy when she get pregnant. So was Mina.

She dont want to feel pain just once, she thought having another baby wont torture her too bad.

"But I dont want to have only one baby."

His eyes stiff to her, he want explaination why she said that.

Wont she feels so much suffocated on her seven months pregnancy? Wont she feel her life getting difficult for carrying the baby everyday?

"Being in pain when carry a baby is a blessed, Wonwoo. I dont think one baby is enough, I'm planning to have three or four childrens."

"But its—

"Hurt, I know its hurt. But being a mother is my dreams too, not for one baby; but a childrens that can make me happy three times better than I had on past."

He grins and all he can is silent. If that what's Mina wanted, then he only agree it.

Wonwoo just scared, Sunghoon's past story make him grow the fear inside him.

He's tired losing people.

Wonhyuk, Soonyoung, Mina's mother, her father and Wonyoung; five peoples they loves so much gone before they can achive their happiness.

And it makes Wonwoo dissapointed to himself becauce he cant give more happiness that Mina and Nikki deserves.

"Hey, hear me."

Mina putted the empty plate aside and hold his face.

"If you love me, then believe me that I'm gonna be fine. We had another two months. I know you're nervous, but I get more scared if you didn't stay beside me until the baby born. Its remind me of mama gave birthed to Sunghoon but papa aren't with her."

"Of course I'll stay beside you."

He hold her hands on his face and grip her waist to share how much big his love to her.

"We have been through so much things together until now. If we didn't met each other on past, I wont be like this. You changed me and no one can replace you."

Wonwoo pull her head so their forehead stick together.

"Please remember, Mina. You're my wife and that's final. I only have you, just you. And forever always you."

Mina softly laughing and nodded her head. Wonwoo tilt his head and peck her lips few times. The sound of her laughing always make his heart beating faster.

Day by day with her, he felt so happier than his past. He throw away his oldself and change to be a new Wonwoo; a better man.

A man that learn from the past and be a better man in future.

Wonwoo pull her hair to back and stare at her eyes. Only if Mina know how much loud his heartbeats right now, he could have faint.

"I know that I didn't always tell you this, but,"

Mina saw how shining his gaze to her and its like they just get married. She so happy because she get to change him and he always save her from her past.

And they were so mad in love, everyone cant beat their loves towards each other.

"I love you, Mina. My one and only diamond."

●●●●●●

Wonwoo sighed as he starting to get bored. He was home alone because Mina wanted to stay at his parent's house.

He wanted to go there too but his work suddenly getting pack.

He dont know why but tonight he's really alone and wanted to hear a noises of Nikki's voice and Mina's laugh.

Its just one night but he already missed both of them so much. He dont understand, does it so fun to stay at his parent's house without him?

Mina even didnt called him since afternoon ago and he was dead bored.

Through text, Mina said she's fine and enjoy the fun with his mother. And Wonwoo was jealous because Jimin and Seulgi were there too.

Wonwoo dont get it, Dahyun told him that his company need him on Friday. And its weekend, his off day.

He decided to stay inside his room and finish his work until midnight.

He dont care, because no one home and he was perfectly alone. No one gonna nagging him or scolded him for always on his laptop.

And no one gonna disturb him when he was so busy.

But a silence inside house empty his night. And he so desperate to hear Mina and Nikki's voices.

"What's so fun there until she forget about me?"

••••••

*ring ring ring!*

Wonwoo startle and quickly snatch his phone from his side table and pick up the call.

"Hello?"

He scretch his nape and get up, trying to gather his energy as morning rise.

"Wonwoo, can you come to your office?"

"Wae? This is weekend, Dahyun."

He look at the clock and its quartes to nine which means its still early to go anywhere especially his office.

And a laziness started to control his body.

"Please, your office was full of messed. I'm afraid that someone might broke in your company and stole something important."

Wonwoo frown and his eyes suddenly wide open.

He grip his jaw to hold his temper and quickly get off from bed. Something isn't right and he dont have choice to go to his company right now.

"I'm on my way."

He hang up and rush to get shower without having any breakfast. He dont even realise that there is no maid inside his house.

And he didnt notice that Mina also didnt text or call him this morning.

Wonwoo driving in minimal speed to calm down. He dont want to drive so fast for the three times.

Whatever happend on his company, he need to stay relax.

As soon he arrives his building, all surrounded him was dark. He barely cant see where the suis placed. So he use his phone torchlight.

"What is happening here? Dahyun?"

He called Dahyun but no one respond. He even cant see which way to get inside his office.

If the elevator still usefull, why would all lights didnt work on his office level; and why can he feel the aircond still using.

"This isn't funny. I need to call the repairer."

*thuck!*

Wonwoo flinch when the lights suddenly brighten his view and it caused him cover his eyes.

"SURPRISE!"

He cant deny, he did surprise when lots of peoples was standing infront of him with full of colourful decorations surround his office.

And the peoples who standing on his eyes now, are his family and friends.

Gonna laugh, because Mingyu and Vernon wearing a pink birthday caps and Hoshi couldnt stop blowing the whistle. And Sunghoon hold the cake he recognize so much; a tiramisu cake, his favourite desserts.

Nikki clapping his hands as he inside Jimin's arms. Seulgi hold the recorder and his parents were popping the exploder party.

Everyone started to singing and he cant faded his smile. He was surprised and wondered who's among them planned this. He even noticed something, its not just one cake.

Momo and Tzuyu hold another cake, chocolate and vanilla cakes.

His eyes then stucked to one person who wearing a beautiful floral dress, and she extremely pretty than usual. Her hairs getting long but the way she putted a flower scarf on her head, is perfect.

Sunghoon walk towards and move the cake so Wonwoo can blow it.

But before he can blow it, he close his eyes and touch his chest; wishing something that only god know what he wants.

'May my lifes getting healthy and happier until my last breath. And may loves between me and Mina is the last until heaven. Please, let the happiness be ours.'

He open his eyes and blose three candles on cake and he saw the tiramisu cake had number 30 beside the candles.

Wonwoo chuckles, he realised that today he's turn thirty years old and soon to be a father with his love of his life.

Everyone clapping and Wonwoo couldnt said anything more, he was so happy.

"Oh my bestfriends turn thirty today, he's getting older."

Hoshi dramatically wipe his fake tears and earn a hit on his arm from Wonwoo.

"Yah, we're in same age! You turned thirty first before me!"

Wonwoo scolded him.

"Your birthday just past a month ago."

Vernon said before Jimin putted Nikki down and that boy run to Wonwoo's leg.

"Happy birthday, daddy!"

Wonwoo grin and lift Nikki up.

"Thank you, my boy. I'm so happy."

"Mommy Mina planned everything and we maked your favourite cake last night."

"Nikki!"

Seulgi almost shouted his name and some of them snap their forehead. Looks like their secret is revealed again by the kid that really honest.

Wonwoo raise his brows and shift his gaze to Mina. That woman grin her eyes and her face was awkwards.

Now Wonwoo get it, no wonder last night she really wanted to sleep over at his parent's house. And Dahyun told him that he had important work to be done.

Its all part of Mina's plan. And everyone cooperated with her behind him.

"Tada?"

She said and earn a big laughing from Wonwoo. He didnt mad, but he really love her hard work to surprise.

He beam and raise a bit his cake.

"Who wants to eat the cake?"

Everyone raise their hands and cheered when Wonwoo begin to walk to his desk and cut the cake.

As everyone enjoying a small party inside his office room, Mina slowly go towards him.

"Hey, babe."

Wonwoo turn around and smiles as soon he see Mina beside him.

"How the surprise? You happy?"

"Happy?"

He pull her waist closer to her until their shoulder met.

"I'm two times more happy, I over joyed today."

"Na'ah, I didnt give you a present yet."

Wonwoo frown and watch Mina take out something from her handbag. But she didnt give him yet and her other hand hold his jaw.

"Looks like you forgot to accompany me to check up our baby today."

His eyes widen and realise that today its her check up day.

He snap his forehead and was about to apologize to her. But she putted her finger in his lips and took his palms.

Mina then putted one small paper on his palms and whisper to his ear.

"Say hello to our babies."

Wonwoo's eyes getting wider and he quitely gasp before look the paper. It was a picture of the scanned.

There is two figure, its their babies.

They're getting twins.

That make sense why Mina had morning sickness till now. And that's the proof why Mina's baby bump look little bigger than normal pregnant woman.

He realise that Mina always complaint why the baby often kicked many times a day; there is another stayed inside her womb.

And Mina instinct was right, the baby she carried is not just a baby.

She actually carried a twins.

Maybe because Wonwoo's genetic, he had a twin and now the genetic runs into Mina's baby.

Suddenly a tears escape from his eyes.

"I'm gonna be a father of twins? Is this a dream?"

Mina wipe his tears and peck his cheeks.

"Happy birthday, daddy Jeon."

He sniff and hug her, but not too tight. A happiness surrounding his chest and his heart could explode when a millions butterflies fly inside him.

Wonwoo peck her head and look at everyone.

"Guys! I'm gonna be a father of twins!"

Everyone reactions are same like him, they were so shocked and started to cheering loud.

Seulgi shooted Mina with hug and the guys hugging Wonwoo like he is a marshmellow guy.

"I'm gonna be aunty again for another two babies!"

And now everyone sharing the hug together as big hug. The happiness keep growing and everyone can feel the joys keep spreading.

Wonwoo's parents started to get tearing and Nikki can stop jumping with Sunghoon.

"Pray for me to have a baby too."

Seulgi whispered to Mina ears, and their eyes are warm for each other.

Jimin and Seulgi married first before Mina and Wonwoo, but she get pregnant first. But its fine, saying about descendant is a sensitive things.

Mina only can smile and nodded her head, wishing Seulgi will gonna be a mother one day too.

"Alright, guys! You forget another surprise!"

Hoshi raise his voices making everyone turn around.

His face look so excited than Wonwoo's face.

"Momo and I are getting married on another three months."

They gasped again and clapping their hands. Momo show her finger that had beautiful ring and everyone congratulating them and also to Wonwoo and Mina too.

"Why another three months?"

Mingyu asked to Hoshi and Momo.

"Dude, I wont marry Hoshi if Mina didnt attend my wedding. She need to bring their cutest twins on my special day."

Momo sassily answered and Mingyu twitch his lips, getting annoyed by Momo's attitude.

Mina cares her bumps, of course she would come to her bestfriends wedding. Momo have been with her since they was teenager and together lived at Korea.

And now they both had found their own happiness with guys they loves.

"Speaking of wedding, who's gonna be a next person to get married?"

Wonwoo teased some of them who awakrdly snickered. Dahyun and Mingyu acting like they busy enjoying their desserts while Tzuyu and Vernon acted like they heard nothing.

Nikki couldn't stop having with Sunghoon. They even cant stop talking about getting a baby twins.

"Thank you."

Mina turn her head when Wonwoo started to hug her from beside. He dont know why his smiles cant faded from his face and his heart beating faster and faster again.

No words could describe how amazing his birthday today, its like a beautiful dream.

She grin and cupped his face.

"I'm sorry I cant give you any presents like something expensives, I'm not good with giving gifts."

"Hey, no."

Wonwoo shake his head and stand infront of her as his hand were holding her waist while other hand caressing her baby bump.

"Two babies inside you are the best gifts I ever had. I dont want anything from you, because you already have done lots for me. You planned this celebration, made a cake with Nikki and told me we gonna had twins; is enough for me."

He peck her head and keep stroking her baby bump.

"It should be me, I'm the one who meed to think what gift I cant give you because you carried a twins inside you. Your sacrifised more worth to get appreciate than me."

Mina's heart warm once again and she happy to hear what he said.

Their gap getting closer and now their hands interwine together.

"I just want you to stay with me on my labor day."

Wonwoo stick his forehead with her.

"I'm gonna stay with you forever, Mina. That's my birthday wish today."

He peck her head twice before they started to laughing. His hand stroking her baby bump more gently when he felt a kicks inside her womb. Looks like the babies also happy with their feelings towards each other.

But then, Hoshi shouted to him.

"Dont be romantic here! I'm still innocent!"

♡♡♡♡♡

3 chapters left ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 5.8K 24
A story involves Michaeng, Jeongmo, 2yeon, Satzu and more. If you haven't read the book 1, please do so before proceeding to this book. The story wil...
54.5K 2.6K 56
She loved her ever since they meet. He don't want to love again because of his dark past. Until one program allow them to know more about each ot...
102K 5.2K 73
it took her only one dance to own my heart, but it took me an eternity to convince myself we were never going to happen. ××× Date started: July 3, 20...
31.1K 1K 52
Mina X Wonwoo oneshot stories Have a different genre and long stories. Also Seventeen and Twice will be here too. Sorry if my english was bad. Kinda...