𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 || 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢�...

By forcemeanakin

Anakin Skywalker x female reader. ENEMIES TO LOVERS <3 Slow-burn! The Empire has taken over. Emperor Qui-G... More

◈𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭◈
◈𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞◈
◈𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱'𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐞◈ 𝐕𝐨𝐥. 𝟐
◈𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱'𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐫◈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐡.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐀𝐠𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐬... 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐇𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝, 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐐𝐮𝐢-𝐆𝐨𝐧 𝐆𝐢𝐧'𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐛.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓: 𝐀 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟔: 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭. ●
◈𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫◈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕: 𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖: 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎: 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑: 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒: 𝐖𝐞'𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟔: 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐞𝐝𝐢.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕: 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞, 𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖: 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲'𝐬 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗: 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎.𝟏: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟎.𝟐: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐: 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑: 𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟒: 𝐀 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟓: 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟕: 𝐈𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞.●
◈𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. ◈
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟖: 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗: 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟎: 𝟕𝐩𝐦.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏: 𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐦𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞... 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟐: 𝐍𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭, 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.●
𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟑: 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟒:𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮- 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓: 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐰𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟔: 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞?
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟕: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞. 𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐱𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬. ●
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟖: 𝐍𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ●

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

3.7K 94 223
By forcemeanakin

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

WARNING: No warnings lol

A/N: Hello! This is a little but important chapter. Mostly plot related, it will all make sense soon. :) Next chapter will be reaaaaal spicy hehe. Also I felt like I needed to tell you guys that this is a suitless Vader fic, I just picture them with their Jedi attire, fyi.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Y/N's POV

The whole time I was in the meeting with the 399th my mind was wandering around everything except the agenda's topics. Whilst my eyes were fixed on the projector's light, the images on the wall were the last thing playing in my head. My temporary second in command trooper called off the session and I was released from my silent suffering. It's not like I didn't like it, I was just not in the mindset to talk strategy; still too aroused from our last encounter. There was this awful feeling in the back of my head that Anakin's decision to move on from trying to get me into bed had more to it. There has to. He wasn't the type to let go of the topic so easily.

I made the decision to come back to Qui-Gon's office in case I could sneak into their super, duper, amazing, magnificent team meeting. I rolled my eyes out of frustration. Why wouldn't they invite me? But my walk was cut short in the middle of the main lobby when I saw the three of them walking out of the east wing and directly to the hangar, with a couple of troopers with suitcases following their trail. My head tilted in confusion and I guessed they saw it, because soon they were approaching me, Anakin with an uninterested look on his face.

—What's with the bags? Who's moving out? —I asked with furrowed brows and my fingers pointing at the mentioned items.

—We are, actually. —Obi-Wan sighed and glared at Qui-Gon. My heart dropped. What the hell? Like I know I wanted Anakin to be far away from me, but why Obi-Wan?

—Don't be so dramatic. It's just a few days. —Qui-Gon huffed.

—But, where are you going? —I pressured them into spilling some answers.

—Qui-Gon is sending us on a special recovery mission to the old Jedi Temple. —Obi-Wan rolled his eyes.

—The Jedi Temple? Wha- That's like 10 minutes away from here, why do they look like they are moving out of the planet? —I made a funny confused grimace.

—Because that way they are not gonna get comfortable. I know that if they have to come back everyday, they will eventually stop going. And it's good punishment for their mistake. — Qui-Gon answered. Punishment? For what?

—You mean Anakin's. —Obi-Wan whispered loudly.

—Whatever. We won't talk more about it. Now leave. The ship is ready. —Qui-Gon moved his hand, encouraging them to make their way. Obi-Wan sighed and walked to the hangar, waving at me with a sweet grin. I expected Anakin to look at me and give some kind of cheeky line or wink provocatively at me before exiting, but nothing. He just walked past me and started to revise some things in his commlink. Nothing. I tried really hard to ignore the feeling of disappointment in my stomach.

This is what you wanted. You asked this yourself.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

These past few days have been really lonely here at the Empire headquarters.

The aisles were quieter, the days longer and the time incredibly slower. The hangar was lonelier than usual, the missing clones not filling the extra space. Due to Obi-Wan's absence, I've been eating alone most of the time; I really missed our breakfasts (Qui-Gon would join me mostly at dinner time, because he would go out in the mornings). And not only that, but whenever I was bored, I used to go and meet Obi-Wan wherever he was (always finding him on the rooftop) and just talk. Now it was totally silent.

Qui-Gon had given me homework for these few days, so I would fully take advantage of my new space and time. He explained the whole commlink situation to me and apparently there was a Jedi on the loose, therefore justifying Obi-Wan and Anakin's job in the Temple. As he predicted, I was completely mad at Anakin for failing at killing one of them and putting us at such risk. Qui-Gon made his biggest effort in calming me down,  seeing how crazy his office ended up after my little tantrum. Let's just say that I had to send some troopers over to clean up the mess.

Which leads me to my new assigned tasks; Qui-Gon needed us stronger than ever to be able to face this imminent threat, so he sent me over to the library to hit the books. He wanted me to memorize all of the Sith and Dark Side tricks I wasn't familiar with yet and to re-practice the ones I already knew, as well as learning some Light Side of the Force techniques, mostly to recognize them in combat and know how to fight them. I always loved reading, so this wasn't a drag at all, but in the moments I gave myself a break (there were more than five hundred books in the enormous library, there was no way I was finishing any time soon), I was bored as hell.

I walked around the building, dragging my feet and lazily kicking the air, making a mental map because I still didn't know every room of it. I would sit on my balcony and swing my legs on the edge of it, feeling the dangerous adrenaline of being so close to falling. I would go to the terrace and smoke a cigarette. Or I would do some stretching in my room or knife-throwing, just so I wouldn't lose practice, but not even that would give me the fun I needed. I even tried to bake, but eating chocolate cupcakes alone was borderline depressing. Everything was way too quiet for my taste.

Nonetheless, the weirdest part came from how much I hated to be this calm. Since Anakin wasn't here, my whole routine changed: I worked out all by myself (with the few exceptions when Qui-Gon would come and train me) and it just wasn't the same, having a partner made it way funner. There was no fun bickering, no competition, no heavenly abs at sight... I had an empty feeling when I realized that I didn't have to be so alert when exploring; he wasn't here. But that was the ugly part; unconsciously I longed him here, arousing me, sending goosebumps with just his attractive smirk. I found myself wondering what he was doing in several moments of the day; one thought standing out from the rest:

Would he be thinking about me too?

From the minute he left, my mind wouldn't shut up about him. Weirdly, because I thought that without his presence as a distraction, I would finally achieve some peace. Instead, I was hornier than ever and I had to smack my hand away from touching myself whenever a memory of our first time together came to my mind. Stop! First and only time, miss. I wouldn't say I missed him, but hell... I craved our little interactions.

However, I think that even when he would come back, there was something that switched between us that day in the meeting room. I remembered our first team meeting since their departure, it was via hologram. I was standing behind Qui-Gon and Anakin and Obi-Wan were little figures on the desk. Obi and Qui-Gon talked a lot between each other, about how all the records proved Anakin's success and that there was no reason to believe one of them escaped. It was all blabbering to me because my focus was on trying to find out why Anakin wasn't looking at me. During meetings, his eyes were glued on me or my body, not doing much to hide his looks. This time? Nothing. Not one single deviated glance. It was like I didn't exist. I was not about to stay behind and I matched his strategy, giving him the cold treatment as well. Qui-Gon was proud of us for not arguing, but neither of us said much.

I expected him to go back to normal when they returned, fully knowing that he would insist once more on hooking up... 

Knowing or hoping?

It got to the point when I thought about just saying yes and leaving all rules behind, after all, nobody had to find out. But my pride wouldn't let me. 

You surely are interested in a guy you swear you despise. 

Can you shut up? 

I'm just saying, you were offley firm when you said no. 

I know, I had my motives. 

Then what changed? 

I don't know... I guess now I understand when they say: Be careful what you wish for.

That was an example of the daily conversations I had with myself. Sometimes I would dig further in my horny feelings, some days I would stop myself and not let myself be persuaded. So I would bury myself in knowledge to not have time to think.

I was reading a book on holocrons when Qui-Gon bursted into the room. It was quite interesting, finding out how much hidden knowledge there was, but it will never be fully known; a great vast number of holocrons were forever lost, meaning that a good part of the Sith culture will never be revealed to me, or to anyone for that matter. My master walked up to me and smiled at the book I was holding.

—Oh! Holocrons! I have a precious collection I've found. Maybe someday I will show them to you. —He offered, sitting on the desk.

—That would be so cool. Where are they? —My eyes left the pages and focused on him.

—They are on the Death Star, it's safer there. —He shrugged his shoulders, looking around. —How's the reading?

—It's been good, I've already read all of those shelves. —I pointed to the archives on my right. There were at least 12 large shelves. He whizzled, surprised.

—You have a good pace. I'm glad, we are gonna need all the help we can get. —He nodded with lost eyes.

—Why? Did the guys find something? — I fixed my posture in a heartbeat, wanting to hear his next words correctly.

— Not exactly, all of the names are in the archives and the recordings and other evidence backed them up. If one got away, we don't have any way to suspect who it is. —He shook his head slowly. I was fuming, but before I could destroy something with the Force, Qui-Gon spoke. —However, we don't believe it was Anakin's mistake. We are thinking about the possibility that the missing Jedi may have escaped from the clones. It makes way more sense. —He scratched his beard, eyes lingering, unsure of his words.

—Qui-Gon, is there something troubling you? If it's just one Jedi, we'll be fine. It's us four against one, no biggie. —I tried to comfort him, moving myself to caress his shoulder.

—Yes, the problem is which one survived...—He crossed his arms and gently stroked his throat.

—Do you have any guesses? —I wandered, scared that he would be so terrified.

—Not really, I just... Let's not think about it. All logic points that the rebels used that message to confuse us or in a tacky strategy to use the Jedi as a symbol... either way it is pathetic that we are falling for it. —He grimaced at the floor.

—And what does the Force tell you?

He stood in silence.

—It tells me to be precautious. But it's quiet. Too quiet. If one of them was alive, wouldn't I have felt it? —He tossed the question to me, but it seemed like he was actually talking to himself. — I've decided to pause the topic for a while. That's why I'm bringing the boys over, they must be arriving in the next couple of hours.

My heart dropped and I swallowed nervously. It would be the first time I would see him face to face in two weeks. And I needed to decide: was the tingling in my stomach excitment or terror? How do I want him to react?

—Two of my troopers are coming back from a secret mission too. I hope they bring valuable information. —I reassured him with a tiny smile.

—Nice, I'll leave and stop interrupting your study time. —He pulled me in for a side hug and kissed the top of my head, to which I laughed lightly. So sappy. He left shortly after and I returned to the book.

Two hours later, when I was almost falling asleep, my commlink vibrated until it fell, letting me know of Taaray and Kytra's arrival. I stood up, ready to greet them at the hangar. I was so into my thoughts that I almost didn't notice the next encounter.

—Hey, Rex. —I waved with a polite head tilt.

—General Phoenix, pleasure to see you. —He saluted me back respectfully. Wait. Rex? I turned around and twisted the clone to face me.

—When did you guys come back? —I bombarded him.

—Like ten minutes ago. Didn't you receive the notification? —He furrowed his brows.

—What notificati- —I checked my commlink and saw three missing calls from Qui-Gon but I had it silenced. —Oh...

—Yeah, Emperor Jinn called you in, I guess to welcome us or something. But don't sweat about it. They are still in the hangar. —He palmed my shoulder and left. I was on my way there anyways, so I just rushed in, making up an excuse as I moved forward.

"Oh sorry, I left the commlink in my room."

"You called me? I couldn't hear the commlink with all of the screams of suffering from the civilians."

"I dropped the commlink in my tea."

They all sucked and I just decided to wing the topic. But another constant thought just kept nagging in my head.

How will I react when seeing him?

I made the decision that if he flirted, I would flirt back, throwing down the board every single thing I've ever said. But in a classy way. In a way that looks like he initiated it all and the one chasing after me. Yes, to surrender but still be in control. Basically play hard to get. And when I see him submissive enough, I may grant him the wish one more time. Just once. To get him out of my system and never think about it again. Exactly. A one last hurrah and then goodbye. Seems rational enough to me. My mood brightened up and my chin rose up for the rest of my path.

As the hangar door made itself visible to me, I saw a maid wandering around offley eager. The nerve of this woman... Being completely motivated by an ego boost, I glared at her, force choked her and sent her off to do her job, or I would tell Emperor Jinn about her fucking side jobs. She looked at me terrified and nodded restlessly. I rolled my eyes and strolled to my final destination once again, but the door opened before I could reach it, revealing my master to me.

—Hey, Phoenix, I was calling, but you didn't answer. —Qui-Gon pried at me for answers.

—Yes, ummm, I think my commlink is broken. I didn't hear it. —That was not a total lie.

—We can check it later. —He proposed. Obi-Wan appeared from behind him and got all excited to see me, approaching to hug me.

—And here I was thinking you would be unkind enough to not come and greet me home. —He chuckled on my shoulder and pulled away with a raised brow.

—I find your lack of faith disturbing, old man. —I mocked him back and he grinned widely, not mad at his nickname. —How was it? —I grabbed him by the shoulders, pressuring him to tell me everything.

—Boring as fuck. I think that time when I shaved my hair and beard was better. —He said casually, like it wasn't  a once in a lifetime event that I totally missed.

—What?! Do you have pictures? How come I never heard of it? —I widened my eyes and cackled.

—A story for another time. I need some tea right now. —He let out a deep breath, showing how tired he was. —And my bed. My back hurts.

—You know you are old when you need an orthopedic mattress. —I commented.

—Shut up. Breakfast tomorrow? —He marched down the aisle, only twisting his head to see my reaction.

—Of course! What are you preparing?

—You could stop being such a lazy ass and do it for once, Phoenix. —He yelled due to the distance.

—But why would I when I have you as my personal chef?

— Fuck off. —He finally screamed and I giggled, turning on my heels only to bump into someone's chest.

—Oh, I'm sorry, Qui-

—Not Qui-Gon. —My head snapped up to meet his voice.

My body froze under his gaze, breath hitching when his blue eyes analyzed mine. I waited for the princess to come out of his mouth. Or the sweetheart. Or the baby. But nothing. I gave his little smirk some time to appear. But nothing. I focused on his irises to see if the shiny spark that usually showed up whenever we would fight made an appearance. But nothing. I ignored my sinking heart and I kept my cocky attitude as a shield.

—Oh- Watch your step, Shitwalker. — My bratiness pushed him to fight back. I just needed to know our current status: Would he make a sarcastic comment? Would he insult me? Would he flirt?

—I will, sorry, Phoenix. — He didn't bother to say anything else, leaving me shocked and with a witty comeback in the tip of my tongue. He just moved out of my way and continued his walk to the north wing; the chambers section. My devastation was invisible to the external eyes, but the humiliating feeling inside was eating me alive. Did he lose interest so easily? Just one fuck and that's it?

I was midway in overthinking everything when my troopers started to call me and I forced myself to get to them without a hint of embarrassment on my face. All of the legion was surrounding their captain and Kytra, excited for their return.

—Hi girls, how was the trip? Any interesting report? —At least this would be a good distraction. I rubbed my palms together, resisting the freezing breeze of the hangar. Maker, do I hate the cold.

—Do you want the long or short version? —Taaray put her weight on one hip, a sassy stand demonstrating her strong personality.

—I'll take the short one for now. —I sighed. —Give me good news, captain.

—That I cannot do. —She said with frustration. —Short version: the rebel wouldn't talk to us. They said that they will only sell their information to someone who is worth it, something that they consider we are not. —She rolled her eyes. —I told them that we were officers of the Empire, but they didn't trust us, believing that we could be rebels in disguise who had orders to kill them. We didn't make any big deal, trying not to scare them away. Maybe you can go and, you know, convince them yourself. —She chuckled with mischief. —At least we have a location now. Stars, were they hard to find.

I thought for a moment, humming in my thinking process.

—We can talk about this further in a meeting tonight. I want both of you there, the full report this time. —Taaray nodded firmly, however, Kytra looked at me shyly.

—Um... General Phoenix? I wanted to ask for a special permission for today. I have a date. —She beamed sheepishly. I laughed at her reaction. If she wasn't one of my favorites, there was no way for her to get that privilege, but given her recent efforts I was even more flexible. Also, I couldn't let my bad mood affect others.

—Sure, we'll meet tomorrow then. You can go and rest now. —I nodded as a signal for them to leave. Hating to be there alone and seeking some comfort, I went to the kitchen, hoping to run into Obi-Wan, which I did. He was drinking his tangerine tea, apparently it was still too early to sleep.

We were laughing off at some stupid joke he did when his commlink bipped.

—It' s Qui-Gon. He wanted a team meeting to reevaluate the situation and decide the next course of action. Let 's go. —We arrived at the big office bursting into laughter, something that won us a glare from Anakin. Well, at least he is jealous that I'm spending time with his best friend.

On a brief summary, Qui-Gon decided that after Obi-Wan and Anakin's final report on the records, there was no reason to keep lingering on the topic until we had more evidence to believe there was a Jedi on the loose. In the meantime, we would concentrate on our regular plans and keep an eye open, in case we could collect any more information on a new mission.

—Like the Hoth mission. Due to this unfortunate setback, it has been delayed for way too long. I'm sending you guys off to it at the end of the week. I want this topic out of everyone's head until something major happens. Okay? —We all agreed.

—Until the possible becomes actual, it's just a distraction. —Obi-Wan added wisely. How the fuck does he do it?

—Exactly. Talking about a Hoth, I want an update meeting tonight. I believe we must discuss details before giving it a full green light. —Qui-Gon suggested. I simply nodded, demonstrating my availability to it.

—I can't. —Anakin said with a straight posture. — I'm not free tonight. I have a date.

My body immediately stiffened, putting two and two together.

Oh no. The fuck he did not.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

A/N: The fucking nerve of that man. Even I am mad lol. hahaha what are we thinking? Do you think Anakin is playing games or something? Let me hear you :)

Is this gonna turn into a Maddie/Cassie type of catfight? WAIT SHOULD I-

No spoiler :) just smut warning: the next one promises a good time. It may take me a little longer, because writing smut takes time, but don't worry :)

◇◆◇◆◇◆◈◇◆◇◆◇◆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 13.8K 60
• Anakin Skywalker / reader • You live on Coruscant and work in the temple medbay. After years of pain and hardship, you life is exactly how you've a...
836K 8.2K 14
BEING REWRITTEN. Updates weekly Living on Tatooine for eleven years as a slave under the ownership of Watto has been something close to a nightmare...
125K 2.8K 48
You are a 21 year old girl, and a well-known and respected jedi among the republic. You loved your life, and the opportunity you had to help people a...
1M 36.5K 76
As a Jedi padawan, gaining a Master is like a dream come true. It's one step closer to reaching knighthood, and then to reaching Master. But that dr...