The Miller Twins (1)

Av Totally_Twins2

The story begins as follows Twins Eddie and Charlie were separated from their father as to protect them from... Mer

Preface
House of Who
House of Frauds
House of Chance
House of Divides
House of Crushes
House of Vertigo
House of Pressure
House of De Ja Vu
House of Hoods
House Of Deceit
House of Sibuna
House of Payback
House of Pendulums
House of Impasse
House of Help
House of Isis
House of Curfews
House of Dead Ends
House of Webs
House of Fronts
House of Keepers
House of Hacks
House of Stings
House of Double Cross
House of Wires
House of Envy
House of Evidence
House of Genius
House of Slander
House of Hasty
House of Sorry
House of Hex
House of Silence
House of Warnings
House of Status
Character Boards
House of Heists
House or Alibis
House of Siblings
House of Reflections
House of Stooges
House or Zodiacs
House of Reckoning
House of Magic
House of Whispers
House of Duplicity
House of Hauntings
House of Collections
House of Speculation
House of Sabatoge
House of Nine Lives
House of Forgeries
House of Timeout
House of Reflectors
House of Illusions
House of Dreams
House of Pitfalls
House of Phantoms
House of Surrender
House of Strategy
House of Pretenders
House of Trouble
House of Traps
House of Stakes
House of Missions
House of Captives
House of The Chosen Ones
Collage
House of Freedom

House of Names

173 9 2
Av Totally_Twins2

Charlie's POV

After an eventful breakfast, I was sat in the science lab sharing a table with my twin brother and Jerome. At breakfast Patricia and Eddie had argument about who is the better prankster and of course I backed my twin which then got me involved. I was flicking a pencil in my hand not really paying attention to what I was doing. We were supposed to be copying from a textbook but I had given up. Eddie was also doing the same.

Eddie" I can't be asked with this, what about you sis?"

Charlie" I gave up ages ago, now I'm just doodling"

Eddie" Oooo, can I have a go?"

Charlie" Eddie you have your own paper"

Eddie" I know but I ran out of space"

I smile and laugh a bit, I push the paper over and he starts doodling.

Jerome" You two are so cute"

Eddie" Shut it Clarke"

We both look around the classroom to see what everyone else is up to and half if not all the class looks bored, Nina, Amber and Fabian are busy chatting about something Alfie is busy on his phone probably texting Amber. We then both look at Patricia who is sharing a table with Joy and Mara, unlike most of the class Mara is copying things down like crazy.

Patricia then decides to bang two skeleton feet on the table.

Mr Sweet" No thank you Patricia"

Eddie" Is that the best you got, in your girl bag of tricks"

Charlie" I mean total epic fail"

Patricia" There is only two epic fails and I am looking at them"

Eddie" Check this out"

We both get up off our stools and I go stand near Mr Sweet's desk and he looks at me.

Mr Sweet" Is there something I can help you with Charlie?"

Eddie pulls a face at me though I can often read his thoughts. I try to think of something.

Charlie" Um, Jerome lost his text book so I let him borrow mine, can I have another one and some paper and also a pencil"

Mr Sweet*sighs* You know you need to be more prepared"

Charlie" I know"

Mr Sweet" Hang on I'll get you some"

Then while Mr Sweet's back is turned Eddie chucks me the eye which I drop in Mr Sweet's tea.

Patricia "I can totally top that,"

Twins"Really?"

She then proceeds to pick up a pot of some grey powder and tip it all over the floor.

Joy" Oh Patricia, no"

Patricia" Oops"

Mr Sweet then turns around and sees the mess.

Mr Sweet "A little more care, girls,"

Patricia then approaches the fish bowl and pulls out some slimy green stuff and puts it in-between his biscuit. When he returns to his desk he picks up his biscuit and then drops it in disgust. Everyone starts laughing.

Mr Sweet" Patricia, was that you?"

Patricia" Guilty"

Mr Sweet" Well, you're in real trouble. You see me after class"

Patricia"Yes sir"

Me and Eddie then watch as he picks up the cup of tea and drops it as he has obviously seen the eyeball. He screams and the cup and saucer smash and tea splatters everywhere.

Mr Sweet" Patricia!"

Twins" Actually that was us"

We both raise our hands.

Mr Sweet"Don't let me catch you misusing school apparatus again, is that clear?"

Twins" Yeah"

Mr Sweet "And as for you, Miss Williamson, I'm getting rather tired of you leading new students astray. You will copy down that periodic table one hundred times before tomorrow. Perhaps you will learn some respect for the sciences."

I smirk at my brother who is pulling faces at Patricia. We were both just glad that no one knew the real reason why Mr Sweet always lets us off the hook.

-Library-

I am standing in the Frobisher Library with Jerome and Alfie who are looking for some information on the Frobisher shield. Alfie is looking in one corner, me in another and then Jerome on the other side. I then pull a book out.

Charlie" I found it look"

Jerome comes running over.

Jerome" Yes, great work Charlie"

Charlie" Thanks"

We share a moment together before Alfie interrupts.

Alfie" Dude the shield"

Jerome" Oh yeah, look here it is"

We all read up on the Frobisher shield and apparently it can be won by playing a ping pong tournament.

Alfie" Perhaps we should ask Mr Sweet about this, he will know"

Jerome" Sure, why not if it mean I have a chance at getting this shield back, you coming Charlie?"

Charlie" Er, no got something I need to do, I'll catch up with you later"

Jerome" Okay"

Alfie" See yah"

Alfie" Dude, when are you going to tell her you like her"

Jerome" I don't know"

Alfie" I mean we all know you've had a crush on her since she got here"

Jerome" Is it that obvious?"

Alfie" Yeah"

Charlie's POV

-Dining Room-

We are all seated for dinner and Trudy as always has prepared a lovely dinner, we all begin to tuck in, then Trudy comes over setting down the orange juice.

Trudy" I don't want anymore food fights, it took me forever to get the milk and orange juice out of the carpet"

She centres her eyes on me and Patricia.

Charlie and Patricia" Sorry Trudy"

Trudy" That's okay, just don't let it happen again"

I am sat in my usual seat next to my brother, who has helped himself to an extra helping of potatoes. Patricia then sets upon us.

Patricia" So Weasel Twins, tell me how have to write out the periodic table 100 times but yet two get nothing but a slap on the wrist"

Charlie" How should we know?"

Patricia" Perhaps you are the teachers pet, I mean every time you two mess up he never punishes you"

Eddie" Look Patricia, you are the only one who seems to be worrying about it, maybe you should just let it go"

Charlie" Yeah Patricia, let it go"

Later on after dinner I am sat with my brother in his room we are trying to figure out homework but have given up. We always spend time in Eddie's room since he won't come to mine because of Patricia.

Charlie" Eughhh, I have had enough of homework"

Eddie" Do you think Patricia suspects anything?"

Charlie" I don't think so, I hope not anyway"

We then look as our bracelets have started glowing again, we still haven't figured out why they keep glowing.

Charlie" There must be something on magic bracelets"

Eddie" I don't know we researched a lot and with this homework my eyes have had enough"

Charlie" Yeah, I just hate not knowing"

Eddie" Me too"

Then Victors voice can be heard.

Charlie" I guess I'll have to go, see you tomorrow"

Eddie" Bye sis"

I exit Eddie's room and rush past Victor.

Fabian's POV

After lights out, all five of us have returned to the web task down in the tunnels. But this time its me, Nina and Alfie taking on the web tasks while Amber and Patricia wait back to see what happens.

Alfie"Lay her daughters in their home"

Alfie reads the clue out loud as he hangs one of the baby spiders on the it's hook. A loud noise echoes throughout the room, Nina then puts hers on top of it's hook and the noise gets even louder, it's almost like a rumbling noise like something is moving. I question myself as to what happens when they are all done.

Fabian "What happens when they're all done?"

Nina"Let's just all be ready,"

I place the final spider on it's hook and the rumbling gets even louder and it sounded like the sound of gears whirring. The back wall then opens up and it reveals another passageway. We finally did it at long last.

Amber"You did it!, Way to go!"

We all then watch as the passageway begins to slide closed again and I watch as Nina leaps forward to slide through.

Fabian" Nina don't"

Nina" This might be my only chance"

I watch as the girl I love makes it through the door just as it closes. I start frantically screaming.

Fabian" Nina!, Nina!"

We all then hear Nina screaming.

Fabian" Nina, what is it?"

Nina" I think there is something in here"

She sounds very freaked out which just worried me even more.

Alfie" Okay, what's the plan, we need a plan, please tell me you have a plan"

Nina" Help, please you have to get me out"

I then realise something, it has to be its the logical answer.

Fabian" It has to be the big spider that holds the door open, it just has to be"

I walk over to the wall and slot the spider into place making sure it's all secure and in the right place. All while I can hear Nina yelling for me. Nothing happens, why is nothing happening, oh no she can't be stuck, please she can't be stuck. I decide to now take my frustration out on the wall.

Fabian"No, don't do this!"

Then the rumbling that we had already heard three times, echoes throughout the chamber again and then the strings that spelled Hallucinations, Death and stings retract into the wall. Thank god we can all get through safely now. The wall then finally opens up and Nina rushes over to me and I hold her tight.

Story Notes:
So The Twins and Patricia are causing trouble in science class. Charlie goes to the library with Jerome and Alfie for this ping pong tournament and Sibuna finally figure out the web task.

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think below. I really hope you liked.

Vote/Comment/Follow

Thanks X

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.3K 385 35
This story is about two fairies who where twins but got separated after a war took place in fairy land and where sent away to protect them and now t...
3.9K 266 43
Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new found knowledge of knowing they are Osiria...
196K 5.8K 32
I felt the tears rise and I looked down for a minute, gathering all of my resolve. I looked up again and stared him right in the eye. "You know what...
23.3K 748 46
Sibuna thought the mysteries would stop when they reached college, but when is a mystery really over? New students, new teachers, a new caretaker, an...