[EDITING UNDERGOING] โ™ก๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๏ฟฝ...

By inSAMity720

A laid-back girl gets hired at the Fazbear Pizzaplex and catches the attention of a certain bear What will ha... More

Y/N
1 || Guess who got fired again!!
2 || Interview
3 || First Night
4 || Game On
5 || Robots are weird
6 || You're My New Best Friend!
Q & A
Q & A: Answers
7 || Close Friends, Besties, Good Pals, Buddies
โ˜†Just a pictureโ˜†
โ˜†Drawingโ˜†
8 || Sammich and Drama
โ˜†What about me?โ˜†
9 || Garbage and Rats
10 || Fuck you, Dave
11 || Peepaw Willie
Q & A #2
โ˜†Snickerโ˜†
โ˜†Was I not good enough?โ˜†
โ˜†Sleepโ˜†
12 || Bloody Valentine
โ˜†Goodbyeโ˜†
14 || Mixed Messages
15 || Let's try again
โ˜†Just like youโ˜†
16 || Cover for me?
17 || Her
18 || Make a man out of you
โ˜†2-15-14-14-9-5โ˜†
19 || Not now...
20 || Would you be so kind?
21 || Attempts were made
22 || Party of One
23 || Here Comes a Thought
24 || Wisdom From Old Man Willie
Notice
|| EXTRA ||
25 || Obey
26 || Now who's in control?!

13 || Talk to me

4.5K 205 500
By inSAMity720

A/N:
I AM HERE.... to finally publish a chapter
I can't think of better title, I'll just edit l8r kekw
No proofreading

~

'Man, I feel like shit.'

It was annoying having to constantly enter the bathroom to check if the blood had spilled or not. At least the cramps weren't as bad as before.

You felt hungry even after eating a fazburger five minutes ago.

Chica walked into the kitchen to privately stuff her face with pizza but found you raiding the fridge and cabinets.

"Y/N? What are you doing?" You gave Chica a quick glance before going back to foraging for snacks.

"I am honger"

"Well, maybe there are popsicles in the freezer at the Daycare. You can go ahead and check if you want. Feel free to get some too! We have a ton of it." She said as she opened the pizza box to take a bite of the savory dish.

Your face lit up when she mentioned this. You've been craving for a cold treat since you got here.

You thanked Chica and made your way to the Daycare.

When you arrived, the Sun animatronic came to greet you.

"Hello, Starlight!! How are you today? Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Where are the popsicles? I need food." The animatronic thought for a moment before shaking his head.

"Unfortunately, we have no popsicles available in the Daycare"

You slightly slumped forward and let out a disappointed sigh.

The sun quickly tried to come up with something to make you feel better when they spotted a bedazzle gun left on the kiddie table.

"Would you like me to bedazzle your face?" 

"What kind of question is that? Of course I want you to bedazzle my face!"

18 minutes later...

The sun animatronic had just placed the last rhinestone on your face and brought out a hand mirror. 

You looked at yourself and grinned.

"Woah this feels so weird but it's so cool!"

And just in time, it was now the hourly reset. The lights went out and the sun animatronic switched to the moon.

"What the-"

"Look Moony! Sunny bezazzled my face!!" they only gave you a concerned look as they watched you struggle to blink.

"Doesn't that hurt?"

"I'm unappreciated in my time." You wiped off the rhinestone from your face and walked around the Daycare to look for something to entertain you.

"Hey Moony, do you have any games like Jenga or something?"

"We have jigsaw puzzles." They brought out a box of puzzles and lightly shook it, causing the pieces inside to move as well.

"Where'd you pull that out from?"

"It doesn't matter. Do you want the puzzles or not?"

"Fine." You took the box from their hands and went to the kiddie table to dump the puzzle pieces on it.

The moon repressed the urge to scold you for making a mess, knowing you would pick it up later to finish the puzzle.

1:58 AM

This was it. The moon animatronic was ready to throw you out the window.

They have been watching you trying to force two puzzle pieces that clearly don't fit together for the past hour and a half.

They tried to tell you that it wasn't the right piece, but you insisted that you just had to keep forcing it in.

You finally gave up and asked the animatronic for help.

"Ok fine. Moony, help me! Where am I going wrong here? Tell me where I'm going wrong."

"I think it started from birth honestly. It's where it allll started going downhill." they deadpanned.

"No, I actually had quite a pleasant birth! I remember it like it was yesterday." You retorted back.

"That's because it wasn't that long ago."

"You know, sometimes you sound like you think you're smarter than everyone else."

"It's just that I'm surrounded by idiots."

"Oh yeah?! Well-" you stopped talking when you felt something coming up your throat.

You started coughing and hitting your chest, trying to get rid of something that was clogging your airway.

The moon was about to ask what was wrong but-

* C O U G H *

After one final cough, some of the rhinestones that were used to bedazzle your face flew out and landed on the animatronic's garments, making their eyes narrow in disgust.

"Gross."

You wiped the saliva running down your chin and looked at the shiny artificial gemstone on their clothes.

"My bad, bestie. At least you look good."

"I'd rather be disassembled than have spit-covered rhinestone on me." They said and left to clean themselves up. 

You decided to leave them alone for the rest of the night since they deal with your bullshit every other night and you wanted to give them a break. Plus, it had been a while since you had spent one-on-one time with the other animatronics.

You entered Gator Golf and saw Monty leaning on the catwalk railings, and he looked like he was thinking about something.

"Hey, Monty!" you yelled for his attention. The gator lifted up his shades and looked down to find who called him and spotted you with a bag of hotdogs in your hand.

"Wanna blow up some hotdogs in the microwave one by one?" 

"HELL YEAH!" The animatronic exclaimed as he jumped down from the catwalk and landed on the ground in front of you without a scratch on him.

"Fucking hell, man. That was cool and all, but couldn't you have just taken the stairs..."
.

.

.

You two were laughing like idiots as you both watched every hotdog you placed in the microwave explode.

Monty thought now was the perfect opportunity to ask you something that had been on his mind for a while.

"Hey Y/N, do you have a type?"

"Wha- I dunno man, I'm probably an O negative... or maybe it was positive."

"What?"

"Huh? Aren't you asking about my blood type?"

"No! I mean do you have a type of guy you're into?" you grabbed another hotdog to put in the microwave before responding.

"Maybe a guy who could get me cheese. I've been wanting to make some mac and cheese for a while. I have a lot of macaroni at home but I don't have enough cheese." 

Monty was about to give up on getting an answer when you said something to pique his interest.

"Oh! I dig a guy who can dance."

"Dance? Interesting..." the gator had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Welp! This was fun. I gotta go meet with Freddy." he quickly said before walking out the door.

"..."

You looked at the tiny pieces of hotdogs that were stuck in the walls of the microwave and let out an exasperated sigh before cleaning it up.

Yes, you know it was your fault for making it like that in the first place but it was still a pain to clean up after your dumb stunts.

2:42 AM

You had entered the basement when the white rabbit wasn't around and have been bullying burntrap for the past 10 minutes.

"You look so crusty. Maybe it's because you're cooped up in that charging station all the time. C'mon, I'm sure you can survive without it for one second! Unless you're that weak..." you teased.

"I've killed plenty of kids and adults in my lifetime. I can do the same to you."

"That's nice, Peepaw. Have you taken your pills?" He only gave a few grumbles making you chuckle.

"You know, I could replace you with one of those plastic skeletons used for Halloween decorations and no one would know the difference." You joked, but he didn't take too kindly to that and started spewing out death threats.

"You're going to regret saying that! I will slaughter you! I will make your death slow and painful!!"

"Man, you're all bark and no bite. If you actually mean it, then come out of that charging station and fight me." You dared.

The decaying rabbit let out a dark chuckle.

"What makes you so sure that you can win a fight with me?"

"Are you kidding? Look at you! You look like you'll turn to dust if you sneeze."

That was the last straw.

The door to the charging station opened and he stepped out of it.

"Oh shit, I didn't know you could actually leave that thing. This is so cool, you don't need your life support! Man, this reminds me of that scene in one of the Toy Story movies when this old guy came out of his box and it turned out he was a villain and-" without a warning, he charged at you with his arms outstretched.

"Aw shit, you finally gonna give me a hug, Pops?"

This gave you deja vu from the Karen you encountered months ago.

You decided to see what would happen if you dodged it, so when he was close enough, you quickly stepped aside and stuck your foot out.

His foot got caught on yours and with the momentum he had, made him lose balance and fall flat on his face.

"..."

"..."

You realized he wasn't moving and started panicking.

"Oh my god, I killed him!!"

You were already thinking of ways to hide the body and coming up with different lies to tell the white rabbit who takes care of him on how he died.

His head suddenly shot up, causing you to take a few steps back in surprise. He started having a coughing fit, and you let out a sigh of relief.

He slowly tried getting up but stopped when he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his neck.

"Uck! Get your sticky hands off me, you dumb fuck!!"

He tried pushing you away but because of the fires he survived, it came at the cost of his strength gradually deteriorating, making him unable to break free from the embrace.

"God, don't scare me like that. You know I still care about you even if you curse at me, yell death threats, and make the rat chase me out, right?"

"..."

'How odd...' he thought.

You reminded him of someone he deeply cared about...

"Daddy, just once let me go play with her. She's so pretty and shiny! Didn't you make her just for me?"

Oh, how much he regretted taking her to that wretched place that day.

Without realizing it, his hand reached up to pat your hair which surprised you.

It finally registered to the decaying rabbit what he had just done and quickly retracted his hand.

He noticed you were still caught off guard by the action and took this opportunity to push you away.

"Why'd you stop?! We were having a peepaw and granddaughter moment!"

"I don't have grandkids!!"  he quickly got up and started limping back into the charging station.

You stopped him before he could enter, earning you a glare from the animatronic hybrid thing.

"C'mon, Peepaw! I wanna spend time with you outside your charging station." You tugged on his arm in an attempt to get him away from the tube. Afton had another flashback where his daughter wanted to spend time with him.

"Daddy, why don't you spend time with me anymore... can't we just play for one minute? I promise I won't ask for more toys..."

He wished he could have given her the time before the unfortunate event that took place.

Vanny came in and saw you with her boss who was out of his charging station. 

She was about to throw you out thinking you were harassing him again but to both her and your surprise, Afton told her there was no need to drag you out this time.

"Vanny... leave us for now." The white rabbit hesitantly obliged before leaving the room.

When she left the room, you started telling Afton stories about the dumb shit you've done, and although he wanted to just get up and leave from hearing how stupid you could get, he would be lying if he said it wasn't interesting to hear how the situations escalated and somewhat resolved in the end.

You realized it was probably almost time to open up the megaplex and told Afton you had to go.

"Bye, Peepaw! I'll see you again tomorrow!"

4:45 AM

You took the elevator to Roxy's room to go check on her when you heard loud sobbing in her green room. You were about to enter when you suddenly heard her talking.

"I am still beautiful... right? I'm not a loser! Everyone still loves you..." That last part sounded like she was doubting herself. You entered, and Roxy quickly looked away to hide the sad look on her face.

"Don't you know how to knock?!" she snapped.

"Wish I could but I'm pretty sure the doors are motion sensored or something."

You plopped down on her couch and watched her regain her composure before turning to you.

"What do you want?" Your hand reached up to rub the back of your neck while maintaining eye contact with the wolf.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't need to tell you shit!"

"And you have every right to not tell me. I'm just... concerned." There was a long pause before she spoke.

"Some brat cheated! I was in the lead and the finish line was right in front of me, but that punk threw something on my cart that made me swerve to a stop, and that little shit got first place!! After the race, I heard them and their dumb friends making fun of me. I can still hear their stupid fucking laughter echoing in my head." The animatronic gripped her hair in frustration.

You were listening to her pouring out her feelings to you when you saw a mosquito exit the vent and enter the room you and Roxanne were in. 

You were trying so hard to not get distracted by it but the pest kept flying near your ear.

"You know, I don't appreciate you flying near my ear right now." you whisper-yelled to the mosquito.

"HEY! ARE YOU LISTENING??" your eyes widened realizing you weren't able to hear the rest of her rant.

"Of course I am!" Roxanne scoffed, not fully convinced that you were paying attention.

"You know... it doesn't make you a loser if you're not always the best."

"..."

"...?"

You were starting to sweat a little, thinking you said something wrong. The room suddenly filled with sounds of loud sobbing and sniffling.

You looked at the clock in her room and figured you could spend the rest of the night comforting the wolf.

5:50 AM

"You know it'd be nice to get some therapy. I don't know if robots need therapy but... I'm pretty sure we do. I mean Chica eats out of the garbage, Monty has anger issues, and Freddy... we don't talk about Freddy."

You glanced at the clock and noticed it was almost time to open.

"Hey, Roxy, sorry to cut you off, but can we continue this tomorrow? It's almost time." You pointed at the clock and she let out a sigh.

"Yeah whatever... thanks for listening I guess." You nodded and exited her room.

You smiled to yourself from being able to see a new side to Roxy and the fact you were able to hide a bunch of snickers in her room without her noticing.

A/N: Updated March 15, 2022

No memes today but here's some art I'm working on

Edited August 12, 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 6.3K 32
19 year old Y/N has no job, and their family is always busy, so they go to check out the Mega Pizza Plex, and maybe even get a job there! Meeting all...
3.2K 73 22
I have no idea why I wrote this. Very 18+ though more due to language and themes rather than horny sex. If you don't like it, don't read. Don't repor...
191K 5.7K 54
Y/N a child prodigy in robotics engineering. When the female completes her studies overseas, she decides to go back to her home city to find out what...