17♡Boss Sitter?!-WonMina-✔

By JeonMina_05

He's not my son but he need a mother love. Lots of ladies I met just for that kid, but end up they hate him... More

1》New Job
2》I Got It
3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki
4》Going Hard
5》Our Telematch
6》Be A Friend
7》Wont Let You Go
8》Let The Past Go
9》Funfair With You
10》That Moody Guy
11》H.JSIA's Owner
12》Nikki's Tragedy
13》I'm With You
14》Make My Mind Crazy
15》Your Pillow Tears
16》What Are We Actually?
17》Big Dinner
18》Be At Reunion
19》How Could He
20》We Are More
21》S & J Wedding
22》Annoying Flirty
23》Jeju-do Trip
24》Feel The Pain Again
25》Propose Love
26》Happiness
27》Few Decisions
28》I'm Lucky
29》Troublemaker
30》Warm Of Joy
31》Insultens Of Pain
32》A Replacement Scars
33》Disturbance Raging
34》A Fair Of Victory
35》I Understanding You
37》Spreading The Butterflies
38》Another Hardships
39》Twice Joys
40》Final Page For Us

36》Save Us

279 16 0
By JeonMina_05

♡♡♡♡♡

Few months later~

Mina get up and laid against the wall bed. Her hands cares her bump that getting bigger days by days.

And the movements baby sometimes give her hard time to breath; like right now.

3:35 am

She cant sleep because she didnt comfortable. Mina already turn every side she can to find a comfort side to sleep, but its have been hours she cant have a peace sleep.

The baby kick her bump again and make her quitely grunted.

Her pregnancy entered six months which means she gonna face her third trimester. And its gonna difficult her daily lifes more.

Mina cant hold anymore, she slowly stand up and begin to walk out from their bedroom. She decided to stay at living room for a while. Maybe the couch can make her comfort for a while.

As soon she sit on the couch, the baby kick her bump again and the movements make her have to take a deep breath every seconds.

On her pregnancy, Nikki have been so much care to her. He always asked her if she's fine or is she need anything.

Her heart warmed when a naughty boy that she used to babysit, are now being a sweetest boy to her. And she appreaciate every action he does to her.

She rest her head aside and look at the clock, its almost turn 4 am; but she still cant sleep.

Her stomach doesn't feel she wanted to eat anything, she just cant sleep.

"Mina?"

Mina turn her side just to see Wonwoo walk down while yawning wide. His hair was so messy and his eyes were half open.

"What are you doing here?"

He standing closer to her and all Mina can do is sit straight while her hand holding her bump.

"I cant sleep. I'm not even hungry or want something, I just cant close my eyes."

Wonwoo then sit on the floor and took her one leg, he then begin to massage it gently.

And she did feel comfortable and enjoy the way he pressing her foot.

"The baby giving you a hard time again?"

"Only a few moments."

He sighed and keep massaging her leg so she can feel more better to relax herself.

"Just three months more, so please hold on again. I know its hard for you, but I can't do anything much than this. I'm sorry."

"Hey,"

Mina lean a little forward to him and hold his face, now he was looking at her and share their gazing together.

"You have done lots of things for me, I appreciated so much. You have took care of me until now and I was happy to have you as my husband. I'm sure you gonna be a good father to our baby."

Wonwoo grin and feels the warm of her cares to his skin.

He then take a seat beside her and cares her bump. His eyes didnt move from her although his eyes were still half open.

"I'll tell maid to make you a pancake for breakfast."

She grin and rest her head on his shoulder.

Ever since they had maid now, Mina felt like she didnt have a hard time much at home. Because she get to talk with someone although she didnt go anywhere.

The maid from Wonwoo's parents house are so comfortable to get closer.

Maybe because they have know each other from past two years ago, Mina and the maid look so much happy when they together.

And she remember the maid that worked on their house, was the one who took cake Nikki the most when Wonwoo was so busy.

"Oh,"

Wonwoo startle when he feel the movements on her bump. Mina chuckles when she get to see how his hand stiff from her bump.

She then bring his palms on her bump again until he get to feel another kick.

"Was it hurt?"

Mina beam and look at her bump.

"Not really, I just feel tight sometimes to breath. But after all, I'm glad our baby is healthy."

Wonwoo bend his head down to closer his ear to her bump.

"Yah, dont kick your mommy's bump often. You will hurt her more. Be good to her when you're born soon."

She softly laughing at him. The way he tried to talking to their baby always make she feels that he is so adorable.

He even happy when the baby moves like it responding everything Wonwoo said.

After a few minutes, she starting to get tired.

"Won, I-I'm tired."

Wonwoo nodded and stand up before offer his palms for her. Mina hold him and take a deep breath.

She then stand up by his helps and Wonwoo wont let his hand go from her waist.

He helping her to walk upstairs until they get into their bedrooms.

Mina lay on their bed and make sire pillow on her surrounded was soft to make her comfortable to sleep.

Wonwoo didnt complain about having a lots of pillow on bed especially surrounding Mina, he understand a pregnant woman need a soft spot for her body.

As long as his hand can hold her, he used to sleep a little distance from her.

"Good night, love."

●●●●●●

"You sure that I dont have to be there?"

Mina laughing and shake her head but she need to respond as she was on call with Wonwoo who stucked at his office; busy with his proposal.

"Gwaenchana, Dahyun and Sunghoon are with me and Nikki to bring Nikki play arcade."

"I just dont feel right to not accompany you. I wish I can be there with you."

She grin and check her side to see Nikki playing with Nikki while Dahyun enjoying her drink.

"I'll go to my cafe as soon Nikki enjoyed playing arcade."

"Be careful, okay? Text me if you need anything and, tell Nikki to stop eating cake."

"Mwo? How do you know?"

"Mina, I'm not stupid yet. He had fews cavities, and he had told me that you always bought him desserts after school."

Mina burst into laughing and glance at  Nikki again who enjoying his macaroni.

"Alright, alright. I'll see you soon! Bye!"

"Bye, love."

They hang up at the same time. Mina put her phone inside her handbag and look at Dahyun who now facing her.

"He's being protective again?"

Mina roll her eyes and Dahyun get it, looks like her boss starting to be his oldself again.

Being Wonwoo's secertary for months, Dahyun already used to his attitude. He may strict with his employees, but with Dahyun, he treated her like a true friend.

There is no a day Wonwoo wont mention Mina's name to her. Dahyun understand how big his love are to Mina.

"He said he dont feel right because he's not with me now."

"Why? Sunghoon and I with you, nothing gonna happend. Also, Nikki wont get bored much as he always stayed at Wonwoo's parents house."

Mina bring her hand to stroke Nikki's hairs and sighed.

"Sometimes I feel bad to Nikki, its like I ignored my responsiblity to him."

Dahyun took Mina's other hand and cares it.

"You've done a good job, Mina. I'm proud to see my friend be a good mother to an orphan boy. Soon, you gonna be a real mother to your own baby. Also, its good to know Nikki getting closer more to his grandparents."

Mina grin and nodded her head, happy to see Sunghoon teasing Nikki. They look a true siblings and Nikki refuse to call Sunghoon as his uncle.

For Nikki, although Sunghoon is his uncle, he comfortable to call him as hyung. And Sunghoon didnt offended at all as long Nikki happy with him.

"Let's go, we need to go to your cafe."

She nodded and told Sunghoon to hold Nikki hand as soon they get out from desserts shop.

They went to the arcade where Sunghoon and Nikki can play together. Mina and Dahyun just stayed at bench and talking as they dont have nothing to buy in shopping mall.

They just brought Sunghoon and Nikki to enjoy the games at arcade.

Its not always for Sunghoon to enjoy his time with them, he become so busy as trainer and part-time worker at Mina's cafe.

Nikki also often attending piano class and likes to play the piano that were placed inside their home.

He sometimes play it for Mina and she was so happy he had something he loves to do other than just playing a game or control his drone.

Two hours has passed, its time to go.

Dahyun called Sunghoon and Nikki as she signed them to stop playing games. Nikki whined as he wanted to play more but Sunghoon convinced him that he promised to play with Nikki next time.

As they almost closer to exit door, they heard people screaming.

*bamp!*

They dodged down as soon they heard the sound of gunshots. Nikki automatic hug Sunghoon as he was so scared.

Dahyun hold Mina as she cant dodge down too lower.

"Everybody sit down!"

The crowded started to gather into one big circle. And Mina didnt comfortable when peoples surrounded her.

But they have to sit down and saw a few peoples that assumed they was a robbers.

Sunghoon putted Nikki behind Mina and Dahyun so he can get cover.

'Sunghoon.'

Mina whisper make him lean his head closer between Dahyun and Mina.

'Call the police. Dahyun, call Wonwoo or anyone.'

"Mommy, I want daddy...."

Nikki clutch Mina shirt from behind and started to whine. Sunghoon gesture his finger to his lips as sign to Nikki to low his voice.

*bamp!*

They surprised and could only close their ears in fear.

The robbers surround everyone with guns on their hand. But Sunghoon feel familiar with the two figures who surrounded them.

Sunghoon slowy take out his phone to dial police number and hide his hands behind Nikki body.

"Hello?"

'Please help us! The SKS mall was robbed!'

"Now what happend inside mall?"

Sunghoon try his minimal voice down and roam his eyes surround them.

'There is three or maybe four robbers surround us now.'

"We will be there as soon as possible, stay on call! And dont talk again!"

Sunghoom sighed and let his phone hide under his lap. His eyes saw the robbers really hold a true guns and there is some peoples were shiver to see a gun almost get closer to their head.

Dahyun move her phone beside her and Mina, she dial Wonwoo's number. For sure he will pick up and he the only hope they had.

"Hello?"

'Won!'

"Dahyun? Why are you whispering?"

'The shopping mall get robbed, Wonwoo. We're in dangerous now!'

"Mwo?! Where are you now?!"

Although its not loud speaker, its enough for Mina to hear. So she bend down her head a little to make sure the robber wont notice them.

'Wonwoo.'

"Mina, are you okay there?!"

'Palli, come here. Sunghoon already called the police, please be here too.'

"Stay there, love! I'm coming!"

'Call the others too!'

Dahyun interfere until Wonwoo hang up the call. Mina and Dahyun didnt worrieds about themself much, but they worried about Nikki as he's still in fear behind them.

They dont want him to get trauma like he had with Kyulkyung.

And especially about Mina's carriege. They worried if anything happend to her baby inside and Sunghoon keep his eyes to two of robbers surround them.

He didnt mistake with what he saw, he sure its them.

●●●●●●

Wonwoo cant let his hands go from the steering wheel. And behind him had two cars, which is Hoshi and Mingyu's car.

Inside their car had Momo, Tzuyu and Vernon.

Wonwoo prevent his parents from coming to shopping mall, enough their friends be there.

He know his parents are worried about Mina, Sunghoon, Dahyun and Nikki. But its enough to not involve there and putting more pressure.

As soon they arrive, the mall was surrounded by police and ambulance.

And peoples gathered surround the mall make Wonwoo hard to get closer to the building. But he get to go closer to police. And his friends were with him from behind.

"Wonwoo?"

He turn to see his friend, that were a police and his eyes widen.

"Jun!"

He rush towards him and his shoulder.

"Jun, my wife's in there! With my niece! You have to save them!"

Jun hold his arm when Wonwoo hands now move to clutch his shirt. Even Hoshi and Mingyu hold hin from behind so Wonwoo wont over much.

"Calm down, Wonwoo! We'll try our best."

Wonwoo grin his teeth as soon Jun rush away and his eyes shaking to stare the  building.

The fear of losing started to control him and it make him sweating so much.

Tzuyu and Momo holding each other as they were so worried to Mina and Dahyun. Their lips trembling to fade all the negativities inside their mind.

*bamp!*

*peoples screaming!*

The noises inside make everyone surprise and scared. Wonwoo cant stay still, all his mind are only fill about Mina and Nikki. He only wanted them to be safe especially their baby.

Vernon cant talk anything but it doesnt mean he didnt sweating too.

He was thinking about Dahyun, they had promised to lunch together today. But he didnt care about their lunch, what he wanted now are he want to see her.

Mingyu cant stop ruffling his face in frustated, his chest was restless. Only a picture of Sunghoon appear inside his mind.

All they can do are just praying for peoples inside mall are safe.

*bamp!*

*boom!*

Everyone gasping when there is explosion happend on edge of mall. Some of peoples started to run away to get away from the building.

Wonwoo didnt move, he was scared so much as his mind was thinking if peoples inside there are closer to the explosion.

"Everyone move!"

The police rushing everywhere and only Wonwoo with others didnt move from getting closer to police van.

They cant stay far from the building. Although police already shouting to everyone to move away.

Sound of ambulance started to get noise when some police get out from the mall. And the building was surround by big smoke of explosion.

"Wonwoo!"

They turn to see Jun again, but this time his face was so dirty. It mean he involved with the explosion.

He panting hard as soon he stop infront of them.

"Go to behind building, I saw your wife there with Nikki."

Wonwoo didnt respond him, instead he running to where Jun pointed leaving the others chasing him.

His mind desperating to see Mina and Nikki. Only them he wanted now.

●●●●●●

They panting hard and rest on bed that were prepared for the victims. Dahyun let Mina sit on the bed while Sunghoon carried Nikki.

Its thankful that they didnt hurted anywhere.

The police are so incredible, they exploded the edge of mall and quickly saved everyone that stucked inside mall.

Luckily no one hurted after robbers keep shooting their gun above to rooftop.

And four of robbers finally get arrested.

"Mina! Nikki!"

They turn to see Wonwoo was running towards them.

"Sunghoon!"

He saw Mingyu rushing behind Wonwoo.

"Dahyun!"

And yes, everyone shouting their name. Sunghoon putted down Nikki and that boy running towards Wonwoo until he bend down to welcome Nikki inside his embrace.

"Daddy Wonu!"

"Hey, you're safe...."

Nikki started to crying hard inside Wonwoo arms and his hands wrapping tight around Wonwoo's neck.

"I'm scared...."

"Shhhh, I'm here. Everything's safe right now."

Wonwoo lift him up and stroke his head softly. His heart ease once again to know Nikki and his wife are safe and fine.

His eyes then caught Mina who watching them and she was smiling to him.

He walk towards Mina and bring her head hide on his chest.

Wonwoo sniff a little when a tears escape from his eyes. He was so scared earlier, more than anyone who aren't on his position as huband and uncle.

"Gosh, you make me scared."

Sunghoon clutch Mingyu's shirt as soon Mingyu hugging him. He also relieved to see Mingyu were worried about him.

And everything's turn fine back and everyone relief to see Mina, Nikki, Sunghoon and Dahyun are safe.

Momo and Tzuyu burst into tears when they saw Dahyun smiling to them. Dahyun laughing and console them to stop crying. She didnt understand why Tzuyu and Momo more emotional to her.

The person who got robbed was her, not Tzuyu and Momo; but they get more tears on their eyes than her.

Hoshi sighed to know Sunghoon is fine and only could ruffle his hair.

Vernon scretch his nape when Dahyun pulled away from hugging Tzuyu and Momo. Her eyes now looking at him and wait what he wanted to say.

"I'm so glad you're safe, I mean four of you! I'm so reliefe four of you didn't hurt anywhere."

She grin and smile make his heart warm. At last, he get to see her smile again instead seeing her tears.

Wonwoo use his hand to cares Mina's cheeks. No words could describe how his feelings right now. A fear still inside him and all he could is thank to god that Mina and Nikki is safe.

Mina bring her hand to wipe his tears.

"Uljima, I'm fine now."

"I'm so scared to know you're in danger ago. I could die if anything happend to you."

She grin and cares his cheeks before joining Nikki to hug around Wonwoo. She know how much scared he is but only patting his back she can do.

"Excuse me."

A voice make everyone turn around to see a beautiful figure standing in the middle of them.

"Sana?"

Hoshi, Vernon and Wonwoo spoke unison. A girl named Sana grin and bow her body.

"Its been a long time we didnt met; Wonwoo, Hoshi, Vernon."

"What are you doing here?"

Sana hit Vernon head and earn a whimper from him.

"Of course to check the victims! I'm a nurse, you dumb. Can you see what I'm wearing?"

They obviously see her outfit, nurse clothes and clearly know that Sana is a nurse. Suddenly they heard a panting from behind them.

As soon they turn around it was Jun, his face still dirty.

Sana suddenly run towards him and cling her hands around Jun's neck.

"Sana, I'm dirty right now. And please, everyone are watching us."

"Let them be! Let they know that this police is my husband!"

Some of them still dumbfound while Hoshi and Vernon shudder in disguist.

"She still didnt change, always clingy with Jun."

Hoshi twitch his lips and everyone facing Sana and Jun when they both go closer to them.

Sana's hand didnt stop from cleaning Jun's face with her napkin.

"Annyeong, guys. I'm Wen Moon Junhui, a police and friends to Hoshi, Wonwoo and Vernon."

"Hi! I'm Minatozaki Wen Sana, Jun's wife and a nurse! Also, I'm Wonwoo's cousin."

Mina eyes widen as she was surprise to know that. Wonwoo never told her that he had cousin or maybe his relatives he close with.

But she didnt mad because Sana's married now.

Wonwoo snap his forehead and roll his eyes before putted Nikki down.

"I suddenly regret to have a cousin like you."

"Hey! At least thank my husband for saving your wife and Nikki!"

Wonwoo twitch his lips. Sana then rush to Nikki and attack him witch a kiss on his cheeks.

"Oh, Nikki! I miss you so much! Wanna play with baby Ivy?"

To everyone surprise, Sana and Jun already had daughter.

"Gosh, you two already had a baby but didnt tell us at all."

Hoshi glared Jun and he only cam scretc his head awkwardly.

"Mianhae, she gave birthed at China. And I was so busy here until she finished her abstence. But if you wanna see our baby, you can come to our house. We just bought our new house near here."

Jun explained to them and everyone started to talking together. Even Tzuyu, Dahyun and Momo introduced each other to Sana.

While Sunghoon and Mingyu trying to get know more about Jun.

Sana then turn around to go closer to Mina who still sitting on ambulance bed.

"Hello, Mina. Its nice to meet you, a beautiful lady to jerk Wonwoo."

"Hey, I heard that!"

Wonwoo scolded Sana from far when Sana friendly offer her hands to Mina. He glare her make Mina laughing and accept Sana's hand.

"Nice to meet you too."

Sana grin and turn around again.

"Alright, guys! Mina, Nikki, Dahyun and Sunghoon have to go to the hospital for health check. Also we need to check if Mina's baby is fine."

Sunghoon carry Nikki back and follow Dahyun to ambulance while Wonwoo help Mina get inside the van.

He cant get inside with her, he need to drive his car and everyone must go to the hospital with their own car. So they all left the building and follow the ambulance from behind.

Only Jun was left because he need to invertigating the arrested robbers.

Eveything happend, he will infrom to them as soon he complish his job as police.

And everyone was relief, no one hurt and safe especially Wonwoo; he cant stop thanking god that Mina and Nikki still happy infront of him.

Only them are his priority now.

♡♡♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 2.6K 56
She loved her ever since they meet. He don't want to love again because of his dark past. Until one program allow them to know more about each ot...
55.2K 1.9K 46
It's my first book... Soo bare with it... 😅 Note = I personally don't prefer you to read it, you can read my other books, but not this. Cause I pers...
51.5K 3K 42
******************** "You won't believe me, I dreamt about you last night." "So, how was the nightmare?" "Yah, it was not a nightmare. It was the bea...