Kuroko's Basketball X Male Re...

By Arcxne_

Definitely didn't expect to be doing this but here we are! I started the anime last month, and I'm really enj... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Kasamatsu Yukia Bio
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Question
UPDATE

Chapter 27

571 16 7
By Arcxne_

(Y/n) POV)

Atsu-nii brought his hand towards Kuro-chin's head, and I saw the other first-years getting nervous. But, Atsu just patted Kuro-chin's head, and squatted down to his level.

Atsu-nii: "I'm just kidding." He began ruffling Kuro-chin's hair, and I chuckled seeing his annoyed face.

Kuro-chin: "Please don't do that." He slapped his hand off of him.

Atsu-nii: "Oh, are you mad? I'm sorry."

Himuro: "I thought you weren't coming."

Atsu-nii: "Actually, it's your fault for changing our meeting place at the last second. I only came because you said you wanted to go sightseeing around Tokyo since you came back to Japan." He opened a bag of chips. "But you're playing street ball." He then took his chip... and ATE it.

Himuro: "Sorry, sorry. They said they were down a player, and it sounded like fun."

Furihata: "Hey... Yosen played in the Inter-High, didn't they?"

RFY3: "What? You mean he played in the Inter-High, too?"

Atsu-nii: "No, I didn't play."

Furihata: "What?! Why not?"

Atsu-nii: "I don't know. I mean, the only reason I didn't play is because Aka-chin told me not to." I scowled at his reasoning.

Furihata: "Who's Aka-chin?"

"Akashi Seijuro, former captain of the Generation of Miracles. He went to Rakuzan, and is now the captain there."

Atsu-nii: "Oh, I forgot. Muro-chin, we can't play in unofficial games. That's why I came here to stop you."

Himuro: "I see. That's a shame."

Atsu-nii: "Let's go." Kaga-chin then grabs Atsu's shoulder as he leads Himuro off.

Kaga-chin: "Hey, wait. You can't just barge in here and leave like that. Stay a while and play."

Furihata/RFY3: "Kagami?!"

Atsu-nii: "What's going on with your eyebrows? Why are they split in two?" He reaches his hand out, and rips out part of his eyebrow.

Kaga-chin: "Ow! What are you doing?!"

Atsu-nii: "They're so long."

Kaga-chin: "Are you listening to me?!"

Atsu-nii: "Huh? Say what?"

Kaga-chin: "I told you to play!"

Atsu-nii: "No, it's so tiring."

"Atsushi, Kagami, enough." The two looked at me. "Quit acting like children. You can't just come here and interrupt the game without at least offering to play."

Atsu-nii: "Oh, shut up. Muro-chin, let's go." As he turns, and begins to walk away I step up behind him and kick his legs out from under him.

"The fuck did you say to me?" He groans from his spot on the floor.

Atsu-nii: "Why'd you have to take mom's scary side?" He stood and began walking away again.

Kaga-chin: "I'm so disappointed. I didn't know you were such a coward. It's so lame that you're running away." I looked over my shoulder at Kaga-chin.

'The sad part is... I know this will work.'

Furihata: "Huh? Kagami, are you trying to provoke him?"

RFY3: "It's so low level..."

Atsu-nii: "What? I'm not running away."

Furihata/RFY3: "He got him?!"

Kaga-chin: "Hey, don't push yourself too hard. You were scared."

Atsu-nii: "I'm not pushing myself too hard." I sighed and walked over to Kuro-chin. "I'm not scared either."

"I swear I told them to act their age." He just shrugged and I sighed again. Eventually, Kaga-chin coaxed Atsu-nii to join in.

Ref: "Let the game begin!"

Kaga-chin: "Stupid, stupid!"

Atsu-nii: "I know you are, but what am I?"

"Muro-chin I deeply apologize for having to deal with that." I then walked over to the two, and smacked the back of both of their heads forcing them to collide. "I believe I told both of you to quite acting like children. I won't be so kind this time. Next time I have to remind you to behave, Kagami you can kiss the Winter Cup goodbye, and Atsushi say goodbye to maibou and chips for the rest of high school." Both of them straightened up, suddenly very mannerful.

🏀

Tip off time! This time I was playing center, and had to go against Atsu-nii. I actually won due to a lack of trying on Atsu-nii's side. I quickly ran to the other side of the court where Atsu-nii was already under the hoop. I then jumped up and grabbed the Ignite Pass from Kuro-chin. I then slammed the ball in the hoop while looking down at Atsu.

"At least put your hand up. It's annoying if you let me win."

Atsu-nii: "You've never beaten me when I move."

"Yeah... I know... So shut up and move."

Atsu-nii: "Don't challenge me so recklessly. We both know who's better."

Himuro: "Atsushi. Can you wait a little longer to play? Since we're a pick-up team, let's clearly establish our roles. Atsushi, you're defense. I'll be offense."

Atsu-nii: "Sure, got it."

"Fine then."

Random: "What?! He's not trying to score?"

Muro-chin: "Yeah, don't worry. That's Atsushi's style. Besides..." I copied my brother and stood under the hoop. "I'm more than enough." Muro-chin faked, and got Kaga-chin to bite on it. This allowed him to take the jumper uncontested. Until I spiked that bitch back to the other side of the court.

"Don't. You. Ever. Deny. Me. My. Battle." As we went to go on offense, it began to rain. Kuro-chin passed the ball to Kaga-chin who stopped a bit before Atsu-nii. Then the whistle blew.

Announcer: "We have an announcement to make. The game will be suspended. Players and referees, please return to the tents." It's safe to say... I was pissed. We take our challenges very seriously.

Muro-chin: "Sorry, but we'll have to settle this later."

Kaga-chin: "Wait, Tatsuya!"

Muro-chin: "I want to keep playing, too, but they game will be" Kaga-chin spiked the ball into the ground, and the rain made it land perfectly in Muro-chin's hands. "But I finally got to see you. I'll leave you a gift. It's a technique you don't know about. Defend however you'd like." He then went to take... a regular jump shot? However, as he shot the ball seemed to go through Kaga-chin's hand. "See you later. If we meet again."

Kiyo-chin: "It'll be this winter. Next time, we'll play in our uniforms."

Atsu-nii: "You still haven't learned your lesson. I beat you so badly last time."

Kiyo-chin: "Well, yeah." As they walked off I balled up my fist. I tuned out the others as Atsu-nii and Kuro-chin have a little conversation before he walks off.

🏀

Once we found a place to dry off my phone began to ring, and Kaga-chin got a text.

Kaga-chin: "The coach is telling us to come to the school now."

"Hello?"

Kasamatsu(f): "Come to the school now!"

"Yours or mine?"

Kasamatsu: "Yours, you dumbass!"

"What?"

Kasamatsu: "Seirin High you dumb bastard."

"Oh... okay." I hung up and quickly took off towards the school.

🏀

We currently were sitting on the train.

Kaga-chin: "That was a pretty threatening greeting."

"Your brother is really annoying Kaga-chin."

Kaga-chin: "I can say the same about yours. By the way, do the two of you not get along Kuroko?"

Kuro-chin: "It's nothing like that. If anything, I like him. We just didn't get along as athletes. He does not like basketball. However, even though he didn't like it, he was extremely good at it. He can do it, even though he doesn't care. Despite his lack of interest, he became an overwhelmingly strong center. He believes it doesn't matter if he likes it as long as he's talented, and hates players who like the game but aren't very good. He said so before..." We were walking into the school campus now. "It's true you cannot win just because you love the game. But you can work hard because you do, and when you win, you're happy form the bottom of your heart. That's why I like basketball, and I like Seirin because everyone loves to basketball."

🏀

As we entered...

Sa-chin: "Tetsu-kun!" Sa-chin began running towards Kuro-chin... wearing what I think is one of coaches shirts...

Kiyo-chin: "Th-The bear!"

Sa-chin: "Tetsu-kun!" She tackle hugged him to the ground. The others were shocked, but I was used to this by now.

🏀

After Kuro-chin gave Sa-chin his over shirt so that the others weren't simping as hard, he also gave her a drink while I was currently inching farther and farther away from an annoyed Kasamatsu.

Furhata: "Coach, what's going on?"

Coach: "Well..." And then the second years walked in.

Kuro-chin: "What happened, Momoi-san?"

Sa-chin: "What should I do, Tetsu-kun? I think Aomine-kun hates me."

"Hm?" I stopped for a second.

Kuro-chin: "What?"

Sa-chin: "Aomine-kun didn't participate in the semifinal or final of the Inter-High this year."

Hyuga: "That sounds like him. Why not, though?"

Sa-chin: "Injuries. His elbow, mostly."

Coach: "Well, I thought that might be it. The reason must be the quarterfinal game against Kise-kun and Kaijou, right?"

Sa-chin: "That's right. You may be a B, but you're right."

Coach: "What do my boobs have to do with it?!"

Kuro-chin: "If the five members of the Generation of Miracles have a weakness, it's their overabundance of talent. The Generation of Miracles possesses strength far greater than any high school student. However, because their bodies are not fully developed, their bodies cannot keep up with their talent. Because of this, they must restrict the use of their power. If they don't, they'll end up hurting themselves."

Sa-chin: "Aomine-kun was reckless when he faced Kise-kun. I asked the coach not to let him play. Aomine-kun was furious, but the coach forced him off the starting lineup halfway through the games. But he just found out about it..." She then told us what happened. "That's what happened." See?

Kaga-chin: "Wait a minute? Don't you like Kuroko? Who cares if Aomine doesn't like you?"

Sa-chin: "Yes, but that's not the problem. It's different from how I like Tetsu-kun. I'm worried about him, and I can't just leave him alone." She then began crying.

Kaga-chin: "Uh, sorry."

All: "You made her cry." He began trying to defend himself. Kuro-chin sighed.

Kuro-chin: "You lack delicacy." Kuro-chin then placed his hand on Sa-chin's head. "It's okay, Momoi-san. Aomine-kun won't hate you over that. He knows you were just worried about him. Let's go back together. I'm sure Aomine-kun is looking for you."

Sa-chin: "Tetsu-kun..." She then hugged him. "Tetsu-kun!"

Hyuga: "Kagami, that's how you do it."

Kaga-chin: "Shut up! I get it!"

Coach: "Let me ask you one more thing."

🏀

Kuro-chin: "I'm going back with Momie-san."

Hyuga: "That was quite the surprise."

"Actually, before you go with that. Kasamatsu-san, why are you here?" Kasamatsu scoffs and I quickly take a step back from her, she was still in her school uniform.

Kasamatsu: "Kise pissed me off."

"Add that to the talley." She then began to go on a rant about the dumb shit he did, and how he keeps trying to practice even though his ankle is still healing. You know, stuff like that. I looked back to the others for a second to find them all way far away from me. 'Traitors.' She then groaned again before slamming her head into my chest. "Looks like we're both annoyed today." She hums against my chest in confusion. "I ran into my brother today at a streetball tournament. One of Kaga-chin's friends from America was there, and they both apparently play for Yosen. Anyway, Atsu-nii and I take our challenges very seriously, and Kaga-chin's friend got in the way. So now I both respect him for being able to handle my brother, and hate him for interrupting our challenge."

Kasamatsu: "Looks like we both had bad days, huh?"

"Annoying days are the worst. Hold on... Kaijou is pretty far from here..." Kasamatsu sighed, muffled.

Kasamatsu: "I needed to talk to someone, and the entire basketball team was annoying me so I came here."

"Good to know I'm the out of town vent." She giggles slightly. "Want me to walk with you to the station?"

Kasamatsu: "That'd be nice." She finally removed herself from my chest, and I turned to Seirin.

"I'll be back." We both then walked off as I heard the others muttering something about the two of us. I responded by flipping them off as we walked.

Kasamatsu: "I was really confident we'd beat Touou. I'm kinda bummed you're not buying me dinner."

"I... Alright how about this. When we beat Touou I'll take you out to dinner." She put her finger to her chin as she thought for a second.

Kasamatsu: "Sounds great!" We walked to the station in a mixture of silence and small talk until we went our separate ways when we made it to the station. I got a hug goodbye though... so that was cool.

'I'll have to perfect that move before we play Touou again... well before the Winter Cup begins would actually be better.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 10.1K 36
This story's a Akashi x reader fanfiction. the story is set in your POV, without the use of [y/n] and anything that sort. This story development wil...
178K 5.9K 18
Warning;; • This is an AU for Kuroko no Basket • This has a little bit of a Yandere!Akashi but I won't make that last long • I update between 2-6 day...
160K 4.5K 38
Airi Yunabami, a wealthy 15 year old girl, begins her first year of highschool in Rakuzan High after transferring from Hyakkao Private Academy. There...
51.4K 727 13
This is just for fun! FLUFF ONLY!! All are xfemale reader (sorry these are the only ones I know how to write). I don't care for swearing so there is...