Professor Romanoff

By freromanoff

After you've broken up with your boyfriend you definitely need a distraction. And the distraction you need co... More

A/N
"that fucking asshole"
Miss Romanoff
Tutoring
meeting the avengers
unprofessional
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23

chapter 11

5.1K 148 151
By freromanoff

'Do you want to taste?' Wanda asks, smiling. I nod. 'Yes, please.'

She grabs one of the chocolate cookies and offers it to me. Eager, I grab it. 'It smells amazing!'

She laughs. 'Try it!'

It tastes like chocolate, loads of chocolate and it's truly the best cookie I've ever eaten.

'Wanda,' I say, holding a hand before my mouth, 'You need to give me the recipe. I need it, for God's sake.'

A smile forms on her face. 'I am happy you like it. Do you want another one?'

I nod eagerly. 'Yes, absolutely!'

Wanda looks up the stairs, and I follow her gaze. Natasha walks down the stairs, looking extremely hot. She is wearing a small black dress that perfectly compliments all her curves. She is purposely ignoring me, but smiling at Wanda. 'Hey, Wanda!'

'Natasha!' Wanda exclaims. 'I made your favourite cookies!'

'Oh?' Natasha says, quickening her steps. 'The chocolate ones?!'

'Yes, those!'

Natasha reaches the table, almost pushes me aside and grabs one of the cookies, stuffing her mouth with it. 'Ah, it's great! I love these!'

'I know!' Wanda says, excited.

'Thanks, Wands. What else are you making?'

Wanda turns around to look at the pans on the gaspits.
'Uh, we've got some soup, steak and as dessert the cookies, but we won't have any dessert if you keep eating them like that.'

I look next to me. What the fuck, how does she eat so fast?! She must have eaten about four in the past twenty seconds!

Natasha smiles apologising. 'Sorry, Wands. I just love these.'

Wanda rolls her eyes playfully. 'I know, Tasha!'

I shoot a quick glance sidewards, just to see Natasha looking at me too, fire burning in her eyes. Yes, I am totally fucked.

'Wanda, I had an idea,' Natasha says suddenly.

Wanda tilts her head a little. 'Oh? Tell me.'

'Since Y/N and Ella sleep here for the night, I thought it would maybe be fun if they participated in training.'

I almost spit out the water I am drinking. Great.

Wanda nods. 'Yeah, that could be a great idea. Have you talked with Steve about it yet?'

'Yes, I did. He said it was okay.'

This keeps getting better and better. Natasha's literally going to torture me. I only hope she won't cut my thumb off.
'Oh, well, great. I suppose you will train with Y/N then, and then can Ella go with Yelena and Kate?'

'Yes, perfect!' Natasha says, looking at me with a smug smile on her face. 'I am sure Y/N will enjoy it.'

Yeah, bitch, me or you?!

'Jarvis,' Wanda says suddenly, 'Could you let the other Avengers know dinner is ready? Natasha, stop eating the cookies!'
Natasha looks up to Wanda, grinning.

'Not funny, we only have twenty left!'
Wow, she's acting like a child when she's around Wanda, and it's really, really cute.

'Okay, let's start,' Steve says, eating a spoon full of soup. 'It's really good, Wanda.' He smiles at her politely.

'Thanks,' she says. He nods at her respectfully.

'Ella,' Natasha says. 'We arranged for you and Y/N to follow training with us tomorrow morning.'

'That's so cool!' she immediately reacts. 'What time is it? Like 9 AM?'

Steve chuckles. 'No, it's at six.'

'Wait, what?!' Ella and I say at the exact same time. 'Are you serious?!' she continues. 'Six?! That's way too early.'

Natasha shrugs. 'Everyone here thinks so, except for him. And he does the training.'

Ella sighs. 'Ouch. But okay. With who am I going to train?'

'Yelena and Kate,' Natasha answers immediately. 'Y/N will train with me.'

Ella stares at me for a second. 'Okay, cool.'

It gets silent for a second. I look up to see Natasha staring at me with a really scary spy look.

Suddenly Tony interrupts the silence. 'So, what do you want me to do with that boy that's still in my cell? Do I need to give him food, water? Is anyone going to torture him?'

Steve coughs, shocked. 'I am sorry, what? No one here is going to torture anyone! And why is there suddenly a boy in our cells I don't know about? Let him out!'

'I am sorry, Capsicle, our cells?' Tony says. 'It might be called Avengers Tower, but last time I checked it was still under my name. And no, I am not going to let him out because otherwise I'll find spiders in my bed when I wake up.'

Steve sighs. 'Anyone cares to explain?'

'No,' Natasha replies. 'Anyway, Stark, I am definitely still planning on torturing him. I do hope you gave him a bandage for the thumb I cut off, or otherwise he has probably bled out.'

'I am sorry, you cut someones thumb off?!' Steve interrupts.

'Yes, I did. Don't whine about it, it isn't your thumb anyway. And, Stark, I was planning to get started with him tomorrow.'

'No one is going to torture anyone on my watch,' Steve says.

Natasha picks up her glass, the red wine in it swirling around. She sighs deeply, before taking a sip. 'Get over it. It's going to happen whether you like it or not.'
It stays silent for the rest of the meal.

The elevator goes down slowly. I glance at Natasha.

'Do you like the feeling of being in control?' she suddenly asks. I frown. 'What kind of question is that?'

'Did you like it, Y/N?'

I smile. 'What? Giving you a taste of what you gave me? Yes, miss Romanoff, I did.'

She grabs my arm, turning me around to face her, moving her face closer to mine then appropriate.

'I am not as desperate as you were. Are you trying to be a brat, sweetheart? Cause, believe me, you couldn't handle me.'

I move my face even closer to hers, until our lips are millimetres away from touching.
'Try me.'

She smiles. 'Soon enough, котенок.'

She walks away from me, leaning against the wall from the elevator. 'So, what do you want me to do with him?'

'I don't know.'

'Really?' she asks. 'I literally kidnapped a whole person for you!'

I laugh. 'I actually don't know. To be honest, I wouldn't mind his death, but isn't murdering him a bit too far?'

She shrugs. 'No, not really. Sweetheart, if he comes out of there he will probably try to ruin your life. You can't give him that chance. Do you want me to kill him?'

I sigh deeply. 'Why does everyone keep saying that?!'

'Because if there's a danger you eliminate it. And it's fun.'

I stay silent until the elevator doors open, to a space with a totally glass, round cell. Jake is standing with his back to us, punching the wall with his good hand, the other one purposeless hanging besides him. As soon as he hears us, he turns around.

'Y/N! Have you finally come to your senses? Let me out of here, we can go home. We'll fuck and everything will be forgiven.'

I look next to me, to Natasha. Her eyes darken.

'Watch out how you speak to my girl, Dawson.'

'She's not your girl! She's mine! We are made for each other! She is my soulmate!'

Natasha closes her eyes for a second, sighing irritated. 'How many times are you going to keep saying that? Cause, in all honesty, everyone is sick of your fucking bullshit.'

He ignores her, turning to me. 'Don't you see, Y/N? She is manipulating you! I was good to you! She will never be good to you.'

I lift my head. 'If the cut off thumb didn't deliver the message I don't know what will. I fucking hate you, Jake. I wish you could just drop dead.'

'That's what you think now, because that snake next to you has manipulated you!'

'No, Jake, no! You cheated on me, you made jokes about my dead parents, gaslighted me, manipulated me and after all abused me!'

He shrugs. 'You're truly over exaggerating, Y/N. I did not cheat on you, I never manipulated you, gaslighted you and your parents were assholes anyway.'

I stiffen. 'Are you fucking serious right now?! Natasha, go on. Torture him, fucking kill him. I don't care. I want you to.'

She smirks. 'Whatever you want, my love.'

'Y/N!' Jake calls out. 'You don't mean that!'

I sigh. 'I fucking do. Natasha, thank you.'

She nods. 'Do you want to help?'

I shake my head. 'No, thank you. I have had my fill of him for my whole life. Could you please just finish it?'

'Yes,' she answers. 'No problem. Why don't you go up and do something with Yelena? I am sure you can think of something fun, while I handle this. I probably won't be done until midnight anyway. And, if you want to join anyway, you only have to come down here.'

I nod and walk away. Behind me I hear the glass doors sliding open, Jake calling out my name, panicked, for the last time. I step into the elevator, and just before the doors close I hear the first scream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 2.2K 26
A story about y/n x Natasha Romanoff! Y/n is a 20 year old girl that hates university not only she doesn't behave in class, she also likes to make a...
16.4K 490 40
Natasha Romanoff / Fem reader not so slow burn. Y/n has been through it. She deserves a break and its about time she focuses on what she wants. She's...
90.8K 2.9K 26
Everyone knows the famous Natasha Romanoff but only as a soldier. Not many people know what happened in the battle against Thanos but how could she f...
15.3K 370 22
A story in which Y/N, an ex-widow from the redroom. Meets the Avengers and slowly without knowing it gets into the heart of Natasha Romanoff. But wha...