The Cursed Girl

Od White_Ferret

Cyrus Lestrange is a powerful and dangerous witch. She had been to multiple magical Schools and Academies, Cy... Více

Mysterious Girl
Home Sweet Home
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts Express
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
The Incident
Connecting...
Secrets
The Tour of Hogwarts
The Dagger Scar
Ignore
In the Gryffindor Tower
!Authors Note!
Hogsmeade
Always in the Library
The Funeral
Leaving Hogwarts
First Day
Harsh Days
Better Days
Christmas Break
Letters and Secrets
Over Time
Great Way of Starting The Day
Fights and Confessions
First Task
Simply a Kiss
Golden Egg
How Incredible
The Yule Ball
Second Task
The Maze...
Gone
The Aftermath

Returning

10 1 0
Od White_Ferret

Cyrus' POV

I run down the stairs into the kitchen. "DAD, MUM HAVE YOU SEEN MY BLUE HAT?" I yell "Try looking in the kitchen closet with the winter stuff!" Dad Yells. 

I look in the closet and I find it. I walk into the living room where Dad and Mum are. "How do I look?" I pose in front of them. "Let me fix your hat, you're in such a hurry you can't even put your hat on properly. You've been back at this school since-"

Mum says while fixing my hat and bun. "I'm only in my sixth year, I'll get it in my 7th." I smile. "You said that at the end of your 4th year and the beginning of your 5th," Dad says

"Oh, whatever." I shake my head. Mum sighs. "You're so tall and old." She teases. "I'm 16, and 5'5, as tall as you, and I'm not as old as you." I joke. "Are you ready?" Dad asks "What if I do get picked in the Triwizard tournament." I say while biting my lip. 

"You've been using magic since you were 9, you'll rule this, plus, Madame Maxime said you can transform if you need." Mum smiles.

"Ok, I guess that's true." I turn around "Eddy, I'm leaving!" I yell. I hear repeated footsteps on the stairs. "Bye! Win this tournament, so I could possibly win when I'm older. You know goodluck runs in generations" Eddy says 

"You sound...dumb, but I love you. Don't turn 9 when I'm gone." He hugs me and I hug back. "Bye Family!" I walk out the door to the carriage with pegasuses.

I put my bags in the carriage and hug Lydia, Candice, Kathryn, and Fleur. I sit down next to Fleur. "So, Madame Maxime is saying the Triwizard tournament is at another school, you're the one who's been picked right?" Fleur says as the carriage lifts up into the sky. 

"Yes, Madame says if I win I may graduate earlier too." I sequel. "No way she said that!" Candice laughs "It's true I heard her say it!" Lydia says.

"Summer went by so fast, I could hardly get a restful night's sleep" Kat groans "I had a long summer, Edward and I were at each other's throats all summer, it wasn't until the end when we put aside our arguments."

"I can think of a few reasons why you two bickered" Candice smirks, we all laugh and I continue, "I think it was because I'm headed into a fatal tournament. One where many of wizards have died in"

"Makes sense, he doesn't want his sister dying" Lydia understands and we talk about how everyone else's summer went.

~ Arrived at the Academy ~

We walk into the school, Madame Maxime smiles at me and puts her hands on my shoulders. "You girls ready to go?" She asks "Yes Madame." We said smiling. 

We and other girls pile in the carriage with bags and Madame has the pegasuses fly into the sky again. At first, it was sickening and breathtaking but now I'm used to it, and it's an amazing view. The feeling of rush and wind coursing through your veins is something not many people get to experience. 

"How come no boys came alone?" Candice asks Madame "We need them at the academy,"

"Maybe because boys are reckless and will ruin our perfect repetition. Where are we heading?" I ask Madame and she answered simply "Hogwarts," The name rings bells that I can't remember.

"Hogwarts?" I ask trying to remember why it sounds familiar, "known for their headmaster, Professor Dumbledore, he's wicked talented at magic" Lydia explains to us, "can't be that good" I mumble.

"Professor Dumbledore, practiced at a young age I bet. Must be the reason why he's 'so good I mean, I did, well all did" Fleur mentions "What all do you know about this Hogwarts?" I ask.

"They are known for the evilest of wizards. Much like your mum, and many of the death eaters. Even Voldemort himself attended" Madame Maxime trails off, "Probably why the name rings a bell"

Madame shoots me a look and my lips tremble. 

~ They arrive at the Castle ~

"This place even looks familiar," I whisper to Fleur "really?" she whispers back. 

"Grab your bags girls, The Headmaster here has given us separate dormitories." Madame Maxime says. I grab my bags and we walk into the gates. We walk into the castle. 

"Woah, this place is old-fashioned." I curl my lip. 

"Of course, you have to say something bad about it first before you admire it." Candice laughs. "That's why she's our contestant in the Tournament," Madame says.

~ We drop our things off in our dorms ~

"Get in your lines girls, and remember butterflies and roses" Madame Maxime smiles. 

"Please welcome the girls from Beauxbatons Academy of Magic," the Headmaster of the school says. 

The doors to a great big room open. We skip down the aisle. I smile with my bright blue clothes on, then I bend back while crossing my legs "Aweeee" I say with butterflies and roses leaving my hands. 

Then I skip again down the aisle and smile at familiar faces. "Aweeee," I say to the familiar faces and they get a good look at me to the point where their faces turn surprised, and the butterflies and roses leave my hands.

Once finished with our entrance another school comes in; Durmstrang Institute. I see Jaspers smirk coming as he flashes around his staff. 

Madame Maxime has the other girls go sit at a table and the Durmstrang Institute headmaster has the boys go sit at another table while Jasper stands next to me. 

"And who is this beautiful young lady?" the Headmaster of the school says. 

Madame slightly gently nudges me and I look at the students of the school and smile. "I am Cyrus Lestrange, I will be a contestant in the Triwizard Tournament. I will not cheat and only use my wand," I smile proudly and say loudly. 

"What about you young man?" the Headmaster asks. 

"I am Jasper Smit, I will be a contestant in the Triwizard Tournament. I will not cheat and only use my wand." Jasper smiles at me. I curl my lip and scrunch my nose while narrowing my eyebrows and eyes. 

"Cyrus and Jasper are in an intimate relationship but they will compete against each other and not give clues to one another." 

"Headmistress that's not true we broke up," I say loudly 

"That's even better." She smiles. I look at Jasper and stick my tongue out at him. "Well then, you two shall put your names in the goblet by sundown tomorrow." He announces.

"Now, please enjoy our feast." The Headmaster says. "I am Albus Dumbledore, call me Dumbledore while you attend here," Dumbledore says to my Academy and Jaspers institute. 

I smile and walk up to Fleur. "Oh my gosh, you really stuck your tongue at him." 

"he's annoying." We hug and sit down. "This food isn't half as good, but this will do. Is there green apples?" I ask "here you go." A boy's hand holds out an apple for me. I look up at him, he has white-blond hair, with gray eyes. 

"Have you washed your hands? Aren't you supposed to be with your friends? Don't help me. A girl can do it herself she isn't helpless." I snap. The girls laugh at him. And he walks back to his seat. "Again, more the reason why you're the contestant." Lydia laughs. 

"Just saying what's n my mind. You should try it" I pick up a green apple from some girl at a different table and begin eating it.

Hermiones' POV

I hear her Academy's name and I get excited. I see girls skip and curtsey, then I see her, that's Cyrus. "Aweeee" Cyrus smiles. I look surprised she didn't wink or give me a sign of 'hi how are you' she just looked at me. 

I turn back to Ron and Harry. "That was Cyrus." Harry blushes. 

"She didn't even notice us," I say. "She looks amazing and happy." Ron admires, "She didn't notice us!"

"Hermione, relax maybe she did, but she had to act the part." Harry whispers "Now let's see her up there" Rons points up at Cyrus and a boy standing by their headmasters. 

"I am Cyrus Lestrange, I will be a contestant in the Triwizard Tournament. I will not cheat and only use my wand." Cyrus smiles, she says that loud. "I am Jasper Smit, I will be a contestant in the Triwizard Tournament. I will not cheat and only use my wand." the boy says.

"She really does look amazing" Harry repeats Ron and I agree with a nod.

When Dumbledore describes the dangers and how to compete in the tournament everyone continues eating. "Look, Malfoy, I think is going to say 'hi' to Cyrus." Ginny points out. 

"Have you washed your hands? Aren't you supposed to be with your friends? Don't help me. A girl can do it herself she isn't helpless." Cyrus snaps loudly at Malfoy. 

"Bloody hell, it's like she has no memory," Rons says through his teeth. "I'm going to talk to her." I stand up. "Hermione if she has no memory of you she may make a fool of you." Ron holds my arm back "let go Ronald" I yank my arm back.

I walk to Cyrus and her friends stare at me. Cyrus then looks up. "I-I'm Hermione Gr-" 

"Oh my gosh, Hermione!" Cyrus stands up and hugs me. Then let's go "I've been trying to write to you but you never write back! Or maybe my owl died mid-flight. Either way, how are you?" Cyrus surprises me, I thought she forgot about me. 

"I'm doing fine, Malfoy still calls me a 'mud-blood' but he's just sad, you didn't give him a note." I smile warmly.

Cyrus then gets a parchment out of her pocket. "Oh yes, Draco Malfoy. Don't worry about him, I'll show him who's boss." Her voice goes to that plain and unemotional tone I remember. 

"I better go, Ron and Harry, are waiting." I point at them. "Tell them I said 'hi' for me, thank you." she sits back down. And I walk over to the table. "She remembers, everything. Guess she is just mad at Malfoy." 

"Don't blame her," Harry mutters. 

Cyrus' POV

I sit back down. "Why did you pull out some scrap parchment?" Lydia asks. 

"Yeah, and isn't that the mud-blood you talk about behind her back?" Fleur asks. 

"Was she talking about your love Draco Malfoy?" Candice asks. 

"Girls, lower your voices, I'm trying to seem oblivious, because I had many happy and many sad terrible memories here. It's hard to fake a smile all the time. Madame Maxime is trying to force me to be nice but...I'm a Slytherin. I'm a bitch. I hate everything. I'm trying so hard to erase Draco from my memory but I cry every night wishing he could just hold me." I say through a shaky voice and Candice and Fleur hug me.

"Is that why you chose to be in the tournament? To be focused on something other than your burning thoughts?" Candice asks.

"The only reason why I do anything," I whisper. "We should...Head to your dorm and give you a makeover, and tomorrow by first class you will have everyone, even from Durmstrang institute fall at their knees for you." Fleur says. 

She stands up and holds out her hand. I grab it and she pulls me up and we skip through the hall. Butterflies fly away at our feet with Candice, Kathryn, and Lydia following us.

As I pass Draco and I smell that citrusy sweet apple smell, stronger now since I've embraced my wolf side. 

We skip to the dormitories they tell me to take a shower, so I do. 

Once I get out in an old Slytherin robe, they paint my nails and toenails my favorite color, dark green. They blow dry my hair and braid it tightly. (you can see my scalp.) 

My skin has darkened but it's still a creamed white. They point out what I should wear tomorrow, and we ate candy and junk food then went to sleep on the carpeted floor of my dorm. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

332 20 31
Cassidy Volant, the angelic and beautiful granddaughter of the famous wizard Vanessa Volant, is in her fourth year at Hogwarts and with her fellow Sl...
2K 27 23
Ebony Ravenway is a seventh year student at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry; But she's also a vampire. School life can suck. Re-experien...
223K 7.8K 54
It's the Golden 5's fourth year at Hogwarts. Two European schools will join Hogwarts for the Triwizard Tournament. But what if the Tournament was a s...
59.9K 1.2K 18
Jasmine Gold is a sixth year student at Hogwarts, a popular, beautiful, brunette Slytherin. Although her life isn't perfect she has it much better th...